GET WOKE, GO BROKE

>all women on the cover
>biggest commercial failure of all time

Attached: She-Ra Remake.jpg (560x617, 105K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/paultassi/2019/05/20/rage-2-is-somehow-selling-way-less-than-rage-1-so-far/#5bd27def6cd3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

forbes.com/sites/paultassi/2019/05/20/rage-2-is-somehow-selling-way-less-than-rage-1-so-far/#5bd27def6cd3

I hate women too, but I presume it was due to being lackluster.

Had you not been born lackluster, you wouldn't hate women? I can see that.

Attached: 1 tennis.jpg (1029x2149, 169K)

more like
>only single player experience
>commerical failure
who would have guessed

Rage was never made for woman, why they chose games like this and gears of war for their pandering is beyond me.

Atleast they will get/ are getting what they deserve.

Attached: perfume.jpg (519x500, 39K)

That's a woman?

What if Zelda was a girl?

Attached: 2ce85cc0-c221-458d-9a03-a6acc0d75bba.jpg (800x1200, 210K)

Here’s your female protagonist bro

Attached: 44EFBF8C-FD5F-41FB-8960-78BEA28F663A.jpg (640x360, 40K)

Rage 1 was shit

I have yet to play an uglier game. Granted I played the PS3 version but the game was so fucking ugly with the texture pop in, the world didnt feel very open and all the enemies felt the same.

Of course the sequel didnt do well.

I didn't see a thing about this game until the horrible cover showed up on steam. Why they chose "angry gender studies major protesting trump rally" as the face of their game is anyone's guess, but the advertising in general seems to be nonexistent.

Rage 2 doing worse than rage 1 is funny because it is a better game but rage 1 was so bad people arent risking being fooled again haha fuck beth and fuck neon colours also fuck punks

>no tits
>probably no ass

Attached: 1454036992857.gif (330x166, 2.11M)

OP, you reek of onions. That character is one of the many crazies you kill. The protagonist is a white male.

its not even the main character
its one of the people you kill
why is putting the monster on the cover suddenly triggering to people

Had you not been born a man, you wont eventually kill your self due to your mental illness.

Thanks for correcting the record so fast, Schlomo.

Literally all the women in this game are ugly.

But the most important thing is gameplay and it’s really lackluster but the shooting feels fine.

u wot m8?

Attached: unrhymed poetry.png (1600x2300, 410K)

>white male protagonist
>single player game
>refused to take the Epic games check
>bombs

lmao its time to accept the future you fucks

I'm just saying it's a bad cover. A monster as the most prominent thing on the cover has the advantage of being not a human and maybe looking cool. Instead they put that huge screaming face, which is a face that literally nobody likes but also you can't punch because it's a woman. They should have used that little picture at the top left of the cover of the people shooting from the car as the focus.

seems like an autistic thing to get stuck up over

No. Honestly. It's an ok game.
Too short tho

This game wasn't very woke at all, it went broke because there was shit all to do in the game, because they removed a lot of content they were hoping to sell back later, until people got wise to this scheme.

If they had had a few autists on the marketing team then maybe their game wouldn't be fucking bombing.

This too.

I paid full price on release night of rage1, but pirated this one because bethesda.
the intro/beginning is fucking awful, it truly feels like a bethesda made game, very low quality.
the driving is shit, the guns on the cars dont work worth a fuck, the camera in the car is a pain in the ass to use, the characters are lame and generic, the map is boring and takes less than 5 minutes to drive across(from what ive driven to)

bad game

none of the criticism ever seem genuine
like its from a check list of stored biases people can say for any game
>oh it sucks, it's generic, etc
like what does that even mean
why does Yea Forums hate this game so much?

>sequel that no one wanted to a game everyone thought was just "okay"
>has nothing that makes it stand out from the eyes of the consumer
>ugly cover art
Well golly gee why did it sell so bad?

>from what ive driven to
wtf

Attached: Rainbow Flag.jpg (1920x1080, 422K)

because its a single player game with a white protagonist? also they should have took the epic bonus, maybe then people would have bought it

god i hope this trend continues, so these delusional fuck devs wont cater to crazies in the future

>This game wasn't very woke at all
>stronk women!
>stronk women!
>stronk women!
>stronk women!
Retard.

Oh yeah, I remember seeing something about this coming out, then promptly forgot about it 5 minutes later. Guess I wasn't the only one.

>game has woman
>wtf is this woke shit?
how did they cater to crazies? you mean white males who care about games not being exclusive to Epic?

>single player game
Skyrim and Witcher are some of the most critically acclaimwd and best selling games ever. CP2077 has a ton of hype behind it.
>white protagonist
IT'S IN FIRST PERSON, who gives a shit?

>epic bonus
What is "the epice bonus"?

Attached: riddle me this.jpg (712x565, 164K)

Looks like a cool game from what I've seen. So yeah, women on the cover of a game in a genre that is overwhelmingly played by men is a bad idea.

exceptions prove the rule
when those games are able to sell as much as FIFA. World of Warcraft, League of Legends, Call of Duty, GTA Online, and Fortnite
THEN we'll talk
the future is multiplayer but what do you care? its not like anyone you know actually plays shut in player games

>epic shill
No, exclusive shit would have guaranteed less sells while Bethesda gets rewarded anyway.

>single player games aren't dying! i bought 1 this year, and 1 last year!
>how could they possibly be dying!?
lmao you shut ins are ridiculous, why so much loyalty to a dying genre

>women on the cover
>biggest commercial success of all time

Attached: e07gk.png (399x396, 281K)

You guys are idiots. Mortal Kombat didnt succeed because the developers were cucks, you wouldn't even know unless you read their interviews. It succeeded because its Mortal Kombat Rage 2 didn't fail because the developers were cucks (I have no evidence for this), it failed because it's honestly not very good and is a sequel to an average at best part shooter part racer.

so bethesda should have tooken the deal anyways

Nearly every game has women that are portrayed realisticly, this game does not.

>triggered by irrelevant cover art
Ok. Did the Borderlands cover art rouse you up as well?

>borderlands
I don't play garbage games, that game is also pozzed as fuck though.

>pick male
>female gets killed immediately
Nice.

let me guess, you only player multiplayer games

Why should a customer care that Bethesda didn't get undeserved shekels for a mediocre product?
Fuck off Tim Sweeney.

but its less lackluster than the 1st

theres plenty of singleplayer games that did well retard ea shill

A California ""woman"", yes.

BASED

Why do single player games trigger normalfag shit eaters like you so much?

>I didn't play
Yes, I know.
>Borderlands is toxic and misogynist as fuck though.
That's how you sound, like them, from the other side of the coin. Please keep falling down the identity politics rabbit hole, annoying sperg.

>theres plenty of singleplayer games that did well retard ea shill
only ones that basically have everything going for them
and despite all of that, they still sell MUCH MUCH less than multiplayer games

basically, unless it has a HUGE cult following, or a console exclusive the game just isn't going to do well

based

why do single player games dying trigger nerds so much?
its not even like THEY even buy them themselves

>they still sell MUCH MUCH less than multiplayer games
good to know resi 2 sold less than lawbreakers

also it doesn't count as single player if it has multiplayer elements
no matter as tacked on

I drove around the southern end of the map from end to end. not sure how far north it goes.

It only triggers EA, they send their interns to try and effect general discourse. They were discovered doing that a few years ago, I have no reason to believe they stopped, especially with the heat their slot machine games are getting now.

It's the sequel to a game that didn't sell all that well to begin with, and no one asked for. It was bound to fail no matter who they put on the cover. I really don't understand why anyone would think dumping money into it was a good idea.

worse, it was boring. I got to the car bombs and was like... I don't care how this ends. and uninstalled. If it was good I would have played in 320x200.

lawbreakers was exceptionally bad

but decent single player games bomb while decent multiplayer games are still able to make money somehow

look me in the eye and tell me The Sinking City will even do decently

>wahhh you have to BUY the game if you want to point out how fucking gay it is
How about no faggot. Lawbreakers is dead because they didn't even bother being subtle about how fucking GAY and full of NIGGERS it was. Boderlands only sold a bit because it is subtle about it at first to trick retards into buying it and discovering the faggotry when it's too late.
>Overwatch starts being more open about their faggotry and it starts dying
>rage 2 is open about their faggotry and it flops
GET WOKE GO BROKE, FAGGOT.

because watching her slowly flip over stuff wasn't the selling point to 10yo me.

>dat hip to waist :

>You can run faster than the vehicles
>doom combat
>cotton candy and migraine color pallet
OH NO

I really believe they fucked up the marketing campaign for this game, if they ha gone with a more id kind of cover and a Doom-ish trailer I bet the would have sold a million

>why they chose games like this and gears of war for their pandering is beyond me.
whispers from their marketing hires.

>Bethesda published game
>selling
The only thing that sells is stuff made directly by Bethesda. Every game they publish is $30 within the month it releases anyway