I WILL POST THIS PICTURE EVERYDAY UNTIL METAL GEAR RISING 2 IS ANNOUNCED

I WILL POST THIS PICTURE EVERYDAY UNTIL METAL GEAR RISING 2 IS ANNOUNCED
DAY 6

Attached: maxresdefault (4).jpg (1280x720, 60K)

OP here
sorry for the delay, i was a little late today, i was busy with things. please understand.
but i didn't do yesterday error and corrected the numbers of days since i'm posting it.
I hope you are hyping about MGR2 user. have a good day or night.

Attached: 1559781559865.jpg (960x795, 101K)

5 days too many why hasnt it been announced are they blind

>Been waiting since E3 of like, 2014/15 when a big 2 was shown really quick in MGR text
pain and pain

Attached: 1554159993236.png (400x620, 186K)

It's probably for the next gen, but i higly think MGR2 already is in dev, everything just work with the staff at both plat and Konami, and platinum even said recently they had MULTIPLE unannounced projects, and not all are unique ips.
it was at the GA 2014, to celebrate MGR 2nd anniversary in 2015.
if you want some hype, they celebrated MGR 6th anniversary with no apparent reasons this year, when they tried to ignore it for 4 years.

MGR is 75% off on steam for the summer sale!

MGR is overrated and the only reason it's celebrated is it's the only MG game since 3 that wasn't total shit.

You keep fighting, user. We're rooting for you.

Hey, you aren't me , i'm the real op. :c
but you are still saying something good so it's alright, Pete won't kill you.

Attached: 1559935831970.jpg (480x476, 153K)

Reminder that the best mgs game is mgr

keep fighting the good fight

Attached: d08f520a6238125631fa52566bf8651694ddaca5_hq.jpg (630x677, 53K)

TIME TO LEAVE THEM ALL
BE-HIIIIINNNDD

Why did it have to be like this, bros?

Attached: 20190603050955_1.jpg (2560x1440, 422K)

>tfw even when MGR2 will finally happen, Sam will NEVER return, at best we only will have his playstyle
Since George have a cyborg arm like him , maybe an adult version of George will be the new sam gameplaywise, with a similar personality, both aren't english after all.

>Overrated
STOP RIGHT THERE JACK

Attached: sundowner.png (680x699, 264K)

Take my energy.
t. DMCfag.

IM FUCKING INVINCIBLE

MGR2 is now the new DMC5.
A game that WILL happen, but when? no ideas, but since MGRR already is 6 years old, it probably won't be very long...at worst, i'd say 2023, at best : announced at the end of the year at the GA (mirroring MGRR announcement during the VGA2011).

Attached: 200px-Raiden_Bomber.png (200x204, 49K)

MEMORIES BROKEN, THE TRUTH GOES UNSPOKEN

The new MG producer also considers Rising canon...and is very close to the game because it was the first MG game he produced, that's why Raiden from MGRR was in Bomberman R or why there are some rising weapons in Survive. even his twitter profile (while not used in a long time) is MGRR Raiden.

>Konami would publish
As much as I want an MGR2, Konami will never publish it because they are shit at decisions.
Still, you have my energy. If it comes I'd be very pleased. The first game was fun and spawned some great (if too self-aware) memes

Attached: 1519099458126.png (300x377, 141K)

Oh my bad, was from another thread. I would never purposefully try to impersonate based MGRbro

Well, an interesting fact about Rising is that the game actually had a pretty low budget, and Kojima did absolute jackshit, almost everything was Korekado, Etsu and the platinum guys. even the lack of Shinkawa wouldn't be noticed because he only designed Raiden for MGRR, the designer of MGRR is in good relation with Konami and actually did some work for Survive end game equipements. (he's freelance.)

>more fleshed out weapons that can be switched on the fly
>more interesting environments with solid level design and more things to cut
>takes place in one atmospheric location instead of globetrotting
>certain basic enemies have access to Armstrong-esque nanomachines
>villain is the polar opposite of Armstrong in terms of ideology
>codec companions are more directly involved in the plot
>smoother and less overpowered zandatsu
>better camera

Never ever.

don't give up hope user ! c:

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 13K)

most of the old team wouldn't be there you realise that? including the writer and based shinkawa

the writer is still at Konami.
producer is the general MG producer
60 persons who worked on Rising worked on Survive.
as for platinum team, i don't think there was any changes, the director still is a fan of MG and even played Survive.

Was was platinum thinking, Yea Forums?

Attached: Rising17.png (1272x714, 831K)

godspeed, op.

The Mastif is alright user, you just have to dodge his grab and parry his moves.
the only real BS enemy of Rising is Armstrong (Sam fight) in very hard (at least revengeance gives you op parries, not in very hard.)

IM FUCKING INVINCIBLE

I hate it

They had 60 people working on that glorified DLC pack called Survive but they can't get them to work on an MGS 3 fox engine remake?

What the fuck is wrong with Konami?

Attached: 1561486490902.jpg (568x441, 33K)

A STRANGER I REMAINNNNN

When did you realized that hot wind blowing was the best song?

basically

Survive was a MGO3 dlc at first, but they hadn't planned for MGO3 to died so quickly, so they made it stand alone, at first it was only multiplayer and 15 bucks max.
but since a lot of people were angry, they had to change the game, so they managed to delay it for a year (it was going to release in mid 2017 at first, it released in early 2018) to make a single player mode and add new things.

But here's the catch : they still had the budget of a DLC, so they had almost nothing and i'm honestly surprised they managed to still make new things and bosses with so little budget. there was a lot of people on it because they needed a lot of staff to make a story so quickly, but they still had a very low budget.

Shortly before Survive release, the producer (Korekado, who also produced MGRR) actually forgave himself for people thinking it was a big main game, and literally said it was just a "stand alone episode of V" and not the future of the serie. the story also does everything to make a sequel impossible, by literally erasing everything from the timeline at the end.

I hate you

HE HATES IT

Attached: HE HATES IT.png (300x480, 13K)

Based. Here's hoping the team comes back together for another round.

SHE'S FUCKING INVINCIBLE

Attached: Invincible.jpg (1000x1505, 234K)

What else should I play if I want to experience similar vidya highs as MGR:R?

MGR is overrated trash and no one but you nerds wants a sequel

IM FUCKING INVINCIBLE

You’re overrated

>We're kindred spirits you and I...
>End screen makes it look like Raiden and Armstrong are linked together
Damn... Kino

Attached: 20190603065054_1.jpg (2560x1440, 580K)

>tfw you realized standing here is raiden song

Not just them being linked together, Armstrong is literally right where Raiden's shadow is.

Bump for epic bread

IM FUCKING INVINCIBLE