Can we have a xbox live/miiverse thread ?

Attached: UGLY GIRL GAMERS.jpg (600x479, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=edn5i3D3CwA
youtube.com/watch?v=ZlbquMS-gHQ
youtube.com/watch?v=QEhPYaM-RoU
youtube.com/watch?v=F2FuOb8cCbg
youtu.be/Euy7zPm3ypM
youtube.com/watch?v=4PdBK0rfo6I
youtube.com/watch?v=PhIpNHO-OTY
youtu.be/bBK9M5G6GHQ
youtu.be/_5FX4hU1oAE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bumping for interest

God i miss xbox live. before steam that was the go-to place to game with people and sometimes pick up friends along the way.

Attached: 253.jpg (600x661, 52K)

Did I search for it correctly?

Attached: buamper.png (944x622, 102K)

Attached: buampr.png (940x295, 22K)

based

posting a classic

Attached: am radio stations.jpg (480x459, 165K)

UH

Attached: 1554319071102.png (566x250, 15K)

>All the fun is slowly being killed off
>The future is a sanitized, gray, bland, boring place where a robot instantly bans you for "wrong think" words

Why is all the fun funny stuff 10 years old now? Where is the new shit?

i always had a lot of trouble staying friends with people after the game we first met on would die out.

How was the early Xbox One years when it came to online? Was it still like the 360 days?

Xbox live died with the 360 and its party chat

This is the saddest thing I've heard.

I played Halo Reach recently on the 360 and there were still some old fags shit talking and having a good time.
The saddest part about that is this culture is dying. Is this how the old Quake and Doom gamers felt as their shit was dying?

Uh...

youtube.com/watch?v=edn5i3D3CwA
youtube.com/watch?v=ZlbquMS-gHQ
I miss this shit so much.

Xbox 360 and CS 1.6 and CSS-era PC games were the golden ages of gaming.
I literally sold my PS4 and just stick to PC now, at least we still get good indie stuff.

>sold my PS4
b-b-but user, how will you play Bloodborne now?

>try and play CS: Source gun game servers
>its not the same anymore
>same with Garry's Mod and 1.6

How do I go back? Please tell me how.

just consume product and get excited for next product
only emotion you need is excitement over current product and even more excitement for the next product
other emotions not needed

Interestingly enough I made some of my best friends from Xbox live. I wasn’t very open or social at school. So I didn’t really have friends irl for a while. Yet Xbox helped me become more social since I would talk a ton of shit but befriend people. I’m still friends with those people but lost some too. I still miss that feature on Xbox where they would literally force you in game chat.

I know this guy IRL lmaoo.
He even still plays xbox.

Early xbone was a mess. They complicated the xbox UI alot initially and messaging/gamechat with randoms has basically died.

It's all on Discord and Youtube these days. You don't realize how big the cultural shift is until you're missing out on it. We're just getting older.

Man I'd rather people still use fucking Skype.

I don't even know how to feel about this. I'm 30. Been on here since 05. I never really felt old until I realized that I'm 30. I don't even know what to do now.

a coworker of mine in the army wife cheated on him with a chad she met playing CoD black ops, I remember him bragging to me about how he got his wife into gaming

Attached: 1545494314513.gif (350x193, 3.01M)

discords are always packed with incel trannys who are into CP gross

You're saying you're friend introduced his wife to gaming, and she cheated on him with some guy she met through Black Ops? This is why women don't belong in video games.

Same....

ALL BLACK PEOPLE

Attached: All Black People.jpg (2048x1536, 882K)

he should be 22 years old now?

When will this ever get old? When?

Attached: 1545016434707.jpg (599x449, 68K)

tfw I have the same age as him

Attached: 1342350437908.png (1388x497, 492K)

Xbox 360 + PC was where it was at in 2008-2010. Damn man. I remember on my friends list on Xbox 360 I would have up to 23 people online at a time. I'd also be playing WoW too. Was a high school Junior and senior during that time. It was all vidya baby. I miss CoD4 and what not. I bought at Xbox One last week and I remembered all the people on my friends list, where I met them, what game we were playing, what they did, any memories of them. A giant percentage of them haven't been online since who knows when, though. Ah, good times.

Attached: 1560736988382.png (494x535, 528K)

Gotta keep going. 32 and '06 here. Can say I enjoyed my late 20s and getting into 30 a lot more than my early 20s or teens. I finally understand why some old men just have that 'not a single fuck' kind of attitude. After you've seen some shit you realize what matters. I always feel bad seeing younger people or anons going through shit that used to trip me up. I had to learn the hard way and most of them will as well.

Attached: 1264492708847.gif (220x165, 2.88M)

>you should draw her giving birth
just the sheer directness of this post that lets you know this is some kid or deviant art tard.
I love it so much

I'm 33. Stop caring.

You have to just stay ahead of corporate censorship

The fucking avatar works so well with that too

Never had a Wii U but my friend did. Fucking Miiverse or whatever this was had us losing our shit many nights. I miss the Smash stage with the drawings.

lmao, that's pretty funny

bump

Is the era of bantz finally over?Has fun finally died and the corporations have finally taken over?

Attached: 1561175028456.jpg (880x880, 75K)

Just have to bantz somewhere else, corporations always try to move in on places where people like to gather and make it sterile enough for advertisers

>a few am radio stations
this always gets me. Can't overdo it, no no, only a few, because less is more.

Attached: NigrsNRopes.jpg (800x437, 84K)

bump.

Anyone have that one audio clip or the video of the guy that sent that really cringy lulzy hatemail on Xbox live

>xbox 360
>17ish friends online during the daytime
>made friends with an older negro and some boomer
>actual clans for games for fun
>PS4 now
>empty friendslist
>silent lobbies
>discord links

Attached: 29e.jpg (600x885, 36K)

I made a really good friend from Florida playing Black Ops 1 zombies. We're still friends on Facebook and i check in on him. Glad to see he's living a good life.

the guitar guy?

Yeah I think so

based

Attached: 1451242042336.jpg (500x458, 48K)

Attached: I miss the 360 glory days.jpg (1078x587, 151K)

I'm not the biggest fan of Discord, but I'll take it over Skype any day. What a slow, buggy, broken piece of shit.

The 3DS portion had some decent posts too, like Black Yoshi

>see random tinychat (or similar site) link
>goto the website, enter a nickname
>just talk to random people for no fucking reason
>see a discord invite link
>visit
>chat is either moving at the speed of light or at 2 messages per hour
>some faggot posts the same forced meme every 5 minutes
>server gets destroyed within 3 months by autists trying to climb some gay political ladder because he wants admin
I knew of one exception to this, but the owner deleted it because he thought it'd be funny

youtube.com/watch?v=QEhPYaM-RoU

youtube.com/watch?v=F2FuOb8cCbg

>junior year of highschool
>make friends with 3 kids from Florida on OS Runescape
>end up joining their gaming clan on mw2 and then onto blops1
>dad ends up selling my xbox since i was about to fail out of highschool
>get new 360 senior year
>sign in and see all 3 friends are offline
>end up finding my best friend's (of the 3) Facebook
>see his tagged post is a "RIP" picture his mom uploaded
>tfw found out his father killed him during his visitation at his house
>track down 1 of the 2 other friends to get more info
>"yeah, it was a murder-suicide. Whole town is shook up still"
>ask for me info but he never replied again
Fuck I miss hearing voice

Attached: 1560326562047.jpg (632x632, 69K)

Attached: discord problems.png (1199x920, 71K)

Most likely fake but if not fuck

>Log on to xbone
>20 friends online
>Don't know who the fuck 15 of them are
I don't even add people anymore, so where do I keep getting these new friends

Attached: 1548382711943.jpg (429x273, 18K)

>late night High Stakes games on Blops 1
>getting death threats in mw2 for shotguns
>adding up people after finishing l4d campaigns on expert
>casual banter in Halo 3
>roleplaying in chat in red orchestra 2/ostfront
>any game with pregame lobbies
>coordinating rushes on Bad company 2
Fucking Discord really did kill online gaming. It's not nostalgia. Go back on 360 and you'll find some olderfags communicating and having fun with randoms. Meanwhile on ps4 even COD lobbies are silent
Miss when xbox live forced you into gamechat. Also looking back at it now, young kids would not survive a pregame lobby in 2009-12ish era
youtu.be/Euy7zPm3ypM

Attached: Taj5GP4.jpg (3426x1927, 649K)

>XBOX Live 2011-2013
>always in a lobby with at least 2 other guys from my school two years older than me
>always take the piss out of everything, making very dark jokes and calling people in CoD child molesters and general faggots, as one did back in the day
>all while playing video games and playing them well, everyone in my grade from school always wanted to be in our lobbies because we were so good
>Steam 2013-2019
>ended up having over 300 people on my friends list, none of which I talk to because playing CS:GO bogged my friends list up with ESEA players
>always either have to join a discord server starting in 2015, teamspeak was just unheard of after September 2015 for some reason
>no one plays video games most of the time, stuck permanently either online or just in a pick up game of CS
>saving grace is that Valve doesn't give two fucks about adding in censors to their gamechats even in current year + 4
>Discord 2015-2019
>shitty voice quality until 2017
>can't actually meet people worth talking to, could be because CS players have big egos
>these days discords are primarily homosexuals, transsexuals, furfags, etc, even on discords originating from Yea Forums
>can't post something like pic related without flipping out
>2019 real friends
>also can't post this on messenger because my friends think that I need respect for someone I never knew that was clearly not right in the head
Fuck I miss those two guys I played XBOX Live with. I wonder what they're up to now and what they think of the world now.

Attached: 1561486295390.jpg (955x629, 132K)

>And a few am radio stations

Attached: 1559424114334.png (606x545, 550K)

Switching apps was a pain. Messaging could take almost two minutes if you didn't have a Kinect.

Reflecting on this a little bit, the difference today is just getting older. I'm sure there's a kid out there just like I used to be who stays up in the summer every day until 4 AM playing FPS while shit talking people. I think that that essence is enough for me to say that sort of stuff isn't dead.
Also, I remember one of the guys I used to play with thought that The Dark Knight Rises was one of the best movies ever, and did some primitive baneposting.

>tfw he's never gonna do another video and instead he's just gonna drink himself into a coma

This one's a winner boys. Holy shit. This is impotent rage incarnate. I sincerely hope you all have never gotten this angry at a video game before. Handle it like the dude who recorded it who was staying cool. Always my dudes. I love you.

Attached: 2462365236.jpg (400x400, 20K)

>impossible for regular conversations
>political autists everywhere
>no fun mods
>habitats communities that shouldn't exist
>unfunny memes getting posted every 10 minutes
Sounds more like Yea Forums than discord

>not having a small discord server with just you and your buddies

I remember there was some guy in the /pdc/ discord that would constantly bash Trump and was there exclusively to do so, instead of playing Pokemon. Grade A niggers exist everywhere.

Holy shit that's fucked up.

>Xx(Name)xX
>britbong
>Yelling so loud the microphone is buzzing, making your speech incomprehensible
Pretty much just screams 7th gen online

Well, I have to admit. I was a grown ass man in my twenties when I saw the Dark Knight for the first time, and I kinda freaked out over how good it was. I also thought Chris Nolan's movie The Prestige was one of the greatest movies I'd ever seen. It wasn't until I spent too much time on the internet when I saw all the cringy shit kids were doing over the Dark Knight that I kinda lost interest.

I mean the guy in question ended up going to a real good school and becoming a film director in LA, so he's doing good for himself and saying how that was his favorite movies there's no question he was more interested in how it was made as opposed to the action-y parts of the movie. He also used to review tons of movies.

Chad Warden plays uno
youtube.com/watch?v=4PdBK0rfo6I

>mfw my buddies have swung to the other direction of the political spectrum, are telling me and others to fuck off when we ask for them to stop spamming political shit and videos of people dying
>several others in the discord have admitted they've given up, several are considering leaving
AAAAA AAAA FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK ITS BEEN 8 YEARS NOT LIKE THIS FUCK WE SURVIVED A SCHISM OVER A THOT PLEASE NOT LIKE THIIIIIS

you do add people, you can't get friends on xbox without adding them, only followers that wouldn't be immediately visible.

2008-2012 were the best times in my life. Playing a plethora of games with my buds from highschool. Would go from either having bonfires in the backyard then staying in their basements and playing 4v4 split screen tourneys of Cod/halo. Or hanging with them all night and then jumping online once home and playing with them till sunrise then repeating it day after day. I genuinely feel bad for kids in the 14-19 range right now. Its not nostalgia guys. Those times were different

>Tinychat
>the musical asian girl
>the self made bitcoin programmer weed guy
>the bald bdsm club chad room admin
>the fat cool guy
>the underage bro
>the friendly city girl
>that other guy
>that crazy girl who got banned the same day
>(You)

Attached: images.jpg (222x228, 6K)

Yeah, but the enchantment of just going to a random link and talking for a few hours with cool people you don't know anything about and possibly forming a friendship of sorts with them is dead

Wew lad these two posts took me back

Thanks for reminding me that I abandoned a friend.

>met on blops zombies
>was also from florida, told me his name and shit, added him on facebook
>he and I played together for several years
>we're dicking around in forge mode on reach one night
>mom comes into his room
>mutes his mic
>gets on less
>gradually start to talk with my buds from school more
>invite him for some ascension, trying to do the easter egg
>gladly joins we haven't talked in ages
>he's different
>give up on the egg
>everyone but him and I dip out of the party
>he asks me where I've been
>eventually learn I'm basically his only friend
>flash forward a year later
>something leads to something else, have some fight and I defriend him
>sends me frantic messages for days trying to get me to re-add him
>forget about him
>time passes
>re-add him for shits and giggles
>last online two years ago

Dammit Chris, if you're out there, I'm fucking sorry.

Attached: an emotion that cannot be expressed in words.jpg (712x600, 53K)

Damn I actually feel nostalgic for all the yelling and swearing. It was hilarious every time.

Attached: 1559317333927m.jpg (458x1024, 72K)

I'm trying to sign into my old XBOX Live account now, I can't do it since it's assigned to a dead email. The second I do I'm going to find my old friends and see what they're up to now and hopefully I'll be able to reunite the squad. Surely 3 people have some overlapping free time in a given week at the ages of 21- and 24. I will straight up buy whatever platform is needed for the best time if that is a console.

someonepost the vampire one.

He needed you in a time of need and you abandoned him

The mics getting muffled over from the sheer loudness of a scream also fills me with comfort
From what i gathered expensive mics/headsets and Discord has ruined online gaming for us

I was a stupid teen. I'm willing to bet if I hadn't nuked my facebook I could've messaged him at some point to see if he's still around. I like to think he just quit playing xbox because he got some irl friends, but I know that probably wasn't the case.

Too tired to recheck thread, sorry if this was posted already
I signed into mine recently and got hit with the hardest wave of nostalgia/pain. Got to see my last played games with all the achievements i earned. Then saw the fact that all of my real tight knit friends on there have been offline for atleast a year or more. Good luck finding your friends user.

Attached: 1559998584198.png (314x240, 121K)

>PS2
>boomer

>PS2
>4 player

I don't play on console but I much prefer discord links because the group dynamic makes it much less stressful and awkward.

youtube.com/watch?v=PhIpNHO-OTY

>steam friends are all dead or play other games
>never talk to xbox/IRL friends anymore
It really hurts

Attached: killme.png (400x396, 186K)

>staying up till 5 AM
>drinking Mtn Dew throwback
>eating all the new doritos flavors they threw at us
>listening to Man On The Moon
>creating a new gamertag not knowing I'll never feel this feel again

Attached: uandhh0i9ah01.jpg (443x332, 19K)

Fuck I even miss YouTube compared to now. Anyone else used to watch Criken's Left 4 Dead videos?

>he never played ps2 four player
Shitty childhood detected

For some reason those profile pictures along with the randomly generated gamertags give me such a cozy feeling
>woodiestmeerkat with a bubble gum chewing nigger became my best friend

Nah we all had Gamecubes and Xboxes for actual couch gaymin

Attached: 1561285997552.jpg (959x960, 155K)

'trolling' used to be about subtle humor but obnoxious gen z tryhards and weeaboo aspies thought it was about being passive-aggressive, posting 'bait', and 'pretending' to be retarded

Quality late night thread. Hope to see more of these threads at night. Hope you all find a new gaming/irl golden age. you're all basically my friends for years since I lost all mine after the 360

Attached: 1397250155494.jpg (1394x1518, 350K)

Kinda similar story
>Play Fortnite, Rocket League, and Minecraft with 3 friends from high school
>One is a bit of an asshole, gets too personal with bantz, gets really offended from bantz in return, etc.
>Each of us at some point had each stopped playing with him/muted him because he would start an argument about anything
>Throw my hands up, leave party, and instantly block after he says something along the lines of 'You are not a person I respect'
>Block other friends until they get it through their heads that I don't want them to invite me when he's in the party
>they now continue to play (and fight) with him
>now have no xbox friends
i really don't get it. Did I fucking do something wrong? He was a little pussy bitch that could handle bants and fought with me and the other 2 and yet they're still playing with him and not me

Halo 2 was the first game I stayed up 48hrs playing

Attached: 1539719223246.jpg (334x506, 23K)

That's me. But seriously I know I'm supposed to call you all niggerfaggots and not to show emotion on here. But you all aren't bad

You guys gotta be my friends, I can't function in the real world anymore.

couldn't handle bants*

Maybe I'm thinking of some other eceleb, but I THINK the last time I saw this fag was him rolling for some gachashit game while crossdressing and failing to get some character named Hassan or something.

I like to think we are friends here, even though 90% of threads on all the boards I frequent are purely shit flinging.

>Meet dude on MW3 back in 2011
>He joins our group and because a big part of it
>He stopped playing Xbox, and moved to League of legends because I introduced him into it
>We found out he was around our age and lived closed so he would come visit from time to time to hang out
>Near the end of last year, we all got back into RS
>Friends for almost 10 years
>He killed himself in January
>None of us knew he was depressed.
>Sometimes when I play runescape, I wait for him to log in
I miss you, Brandon

OC, got this many moons ago from someone who was very mad over Dark Souls DLC

Attached: FB_IMG_1561527677843.jpg (960x717, 37K)

>six man squad in black ops S&D running through kids, everyone using ballistic knives
>8 people playing 4v4 versus on Left 4 Dead and L4D2
>spending hours playing burnout paradise just driving around fucking each other up
>Bad Company 2 rolling over people with expert squad formations in rush and squad mode
>playing civ rev and destroying each other in a screaming party chat
>roaming the streets in GTA4, going online to kill people and rushing to the airport to fly around

Attached: 1483318794190.gif (261x200, 2.46M)

>Throw my hands up, leave party, and instantly block after he says something along the lines of 'You are not a person I respect'
Sounds like he was right

But he's not mad, I think he just wants you to fuck him.

Anytime I'm close to taking the easy way out, I realize some guy I met in a COD lobby will probably miss me. I have a Dectective Special in my closet and am just waiting till I'm done with my life

Fuck. This thread is making me happy and sad at the same time
FUCK another post that made me feel those feels

Fuck that, I'd much rather be wrong then. I'm not going to waste my time playing games with someone I constantly fight and can't have fun with, even if I'm with other people. I'd much rather play alone. Keep in line this is after months of similar 'bants'

Now this sounds like a plea for help. Good luck nigger

people playing 4v4 versus on Left 4 Dead and L4D2
This is a feel I want to relate to

Attached: dead.jpg (236x282, 22K)

You missed out

>racing in GTA IV
>everyone approaches first sharp turn
>I slow down and wait
>everyone slams into poles and grinds against building walls
>take turn without hitting the curb and place in 1st place

Attached: homosexual.jpg (398x376, 37K)

>met three guys on xbl in highschool
>used to talk and play games all day
>one guy became homeless
>never heard from him for years
>just me and the other guy now
>practically brothers separated from birth
>still talk to this very day
>might meet up one day
>other guy randomly comes back
>living a good life now
>we get back in a party together like the old days
>he’s completely changed
>not funny anymore
>kind of a dick
>constantly spamming invites and randomly calling me to play
>started ignoring him
>it’s just me and the other guy again
The people you find on XBL can be fucking amazing.

Attached: 77BD3152-A8C6-43E7-B919-A7903CA9886A.png (790x837, 229K)

Is this how you talk in real life? Holy fuck

>gun game wager match
>run around and knife everyone
>javelin glitch mw2
>care package duplication
>AKIMBO MODELS
>throw sticky nades up that elevator in Halo 3
>corner blocking teammates
>Smoker on Mercy Hospital roof
God the amount of death threats teenage me recieved

Even more so since I didn't pick up L4D2 until 2013
I also bought it 2 days before it went free for Christmas REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Meeting people on XBL in that era was so intresting because you essentially grew up with a incarnation of Yea Forums

Anybody have the video of the kids playing Halo, arguing over VC and one of them goes off on a tangent about running an extension cord through his entire family's asses and lighting them up like the 4th of July?

You fucked up nigger. L4d1 was golden age for me since there were so many Versus exploits. Just saw some other user mention the Smoker on Mercy Hospital. Basically a total fuck fest.
Going to watch Criken's videos to relive that game's magic

He's into the hotglue scene now baby

>hardcore TDM
>some dude is constantly whining about dying on my team
>teammate accidentally kills him and makes him lose a kill streak
>whiner spends rest of game loudly bitching and shooting the guy who killed him
>next game, on his team again
>anytime it seems like he's doing good or trying to do something I shoot him/stand in the way
>guy eventually has a mental breakdown and goes absolutely batshit threatening to kill me and report me Microsoft

Attached: 1440844522893.jpg (445x454, 64K)

He jacks off to figures?

Fucking forgot about hard core
>shoot corner camping teammates claymore and blows him up
>wait till that vulnerable squeaker gets into a firefight
>immediately spam him with flashbangs

>used to pull all nighters in highschool on XBL
>always thought "nothing important in the morning so might as well stay up
>always pull all nighters in my 30s now because I have a lot of important shit to do and can't take my mind off it
Take me back. Adulthood is a fucking cruel lie

Attached: 1557352238636.jpg (280x326, 25K)

>

Attached: images (1).jpg (225x225, 8K)

Attached: tionik06.jpg (706x1748, 138K)

yes exactly this, 100% true story

You thought him a loser for Having you as his only friend. so you left him like the vain bitch you're. you deseeve the rope.

So i've been shit talking and bm'ing online since forever but hated MW2 right off the bat...Was this the peak of shit talking because they forced kids out of party chat? I've said and posted unspeakable things on halo 2,3, gears of war, smite, cod4, etc.

23 year old zoomer here. How do you boomers do it? How did you grow up while watching everything you once loved disappear or die?

Attached: 1375175359993.jpg (456x474, 52K)

Man I didn’t think KD was that pissed at warriors management

Drugs

>23
>zoomers
What a time to be alive

19 year old zoomer here
Before you fags get pissy I've been here for 9 years. And I already feel old. Highschool passed me by since my only friends were from XBL in the halo 3 / mw2 era. Already am friendless since they all moved on. Any tips from here on out?

Attached: 8fa.png (664x793, 58K)

>lurks Yea Forums at 10 years old
You had a shitty homelife

Time passes automatically retard, just don't be a weak bitch enough to kill yourself and you'll live through it.

Attached: 155610852339.jpg (470x470, 70K)

as if i am supposed to like you for shitting up this website as a 10 year old

This and minimizing life and extravagances

>10 year olds using Yea Forums
no wonder this place has been shit for so long

>used to game on 360 like mad
>shoot the shit with randoms and just have a good time
>eventually make friends with some
>end up making fun as hell teams
>against other randoms we feel unstoppable
>R6: Vegas just constant fun
>L4D versus was amazing just waiting at save room doors swapping pills/healing for maximum score
>we loved rubbing salt in the wound taking our time on it
>slowly but surely, everyone starts getting on less
>next is getting talks/revealed
>barely more than a few people still get on by then
>next gen hits, only hear from one or two of them
>slowly goes down to one
>suddenly none
>life just gets in the way for everyone

Only recently got a call from one of the people I used to game with and hung out with a few times before he moved. We've been trying to get some gaming in together for a bit now, catching up on things that have happened in the years of silence.

It's not like it used to be and I know it never will. I'm just happy I at least got to keep a friend or two through it all.

KEK

I only lurked till about 15. Plus this isn't plebbit. I didn't asked to be liked
Again didn't post. Just lurked for a long while. And don't act like a 15 year old poster a few years back is as bad as this board's average posters now

I just realized that the blades dashboard is pretty much the same as Windows Media Center. Man that was one cool UI.

Jesus christ, man. I'm sorry.
youtu.be/bBK9M5G6GHQ
Don't an hero, niggers. You mean something.

Attached: 1550097407453.jpg (600x600, 92K)

Don't tell me what to do. If i wanna play Russian Roulette with some cheap vodka, that's my prerogative

Attached: 20190621_194505.jpg (4032x1960, 2.84M)

Have any sage wisdom to share for a 22 year old loser?

Attached: 1560195062164.png (672x588, 562K)

Do us all a favor and play Russian roulette with 6 shots loaded

>I will miss her

Attached: 1502295164448.jpg (401x479, 89K)

Attached: 1539094823980.jpg (1280x720, 228K)

I have the rest of the screenshots on an old phone, but I remember some retard begging for me (and a friend) to gameshare on PSN and he kept insisting he was some walkthrough maker named Splitplaythru.

Attached: autism.png (1080x1920, 462K)

just keep on sippin, sippin, sippin
sippin to the fuuuture

Attached: apu.png (1054x526, 69K)

Fucking Boomie

Actually me, wtf? Just replace steam with WoW

Goodnight Yea Forums. I'll be dreaming of simpler times

>still close friends with childhood IRL friends
>always inevitably lose touch with internet friends
Hmmm

Attached: 1558920188698.jpg (720x602, 64K)

Ds2 was fun.

What about PSN? I love this one

Attached: er5h12rc92t21.jpg (750x554, 29K)

>>shitty voice quality until 2017
Pretty sure it's still shit. Somehow I get into Skype calls with better audio quality.

Good night, Yea Forums. Be kind to yourselves.
Faggots.
Why did he send him a GoW wallpaper, anons?

Attached: 1558573986375.gif (480x480, 204K)

>The guilty pay the price +tax
Oh my fuck

Attached: barack-obama-laughing.jpg (736x486, 31K)

See

Gr8 taste m8s. Was looking for this

Anyone remember the good old PS3 Home days?

>that profile pic
>The guilty pay the price +tax
Wew Lad

Attached: images.jpg (222x228, 10K)

>and a few am radio stations

Attached: 1561081647350.jpg (832x1024, 58K)

>

Attached: 1557047562846m.jpg (1024x576, 53K)

damn

WTF I WENT TO GET A DRINK AND HEARD MY MONITOR MAKE A SCREAM

>Is this how the old Quake and Doom gamers felt as their shit was dying?

Doom never dies.

Attached: 1437457501130.png (166x166, 7K)

Attached: 20190626_021945.jpg (1138x925, 305K)

Doom died in 2016

Damn straight

Attached: 317861f2cd8f6cc9f2d31a313f93c8fa8a012d73.jpg (640x640, 118K)

I wish people would talk in MHW. On PS4 it's all background noise through a PS4 camera and on PC, almost no one talks, even in text chat.

Attached: drfgesgest.png (540x304, 276K)

>redditguy
That's it right there

And now some faggots in this thread would miss you too

That’s what I did. It half worked. I don’t regret the fun I had, just the 3 years and a car and some friends it cost me. But I learned a lot so fuck it. It was fun.

tfw we might have a classic xbox live chat resurgence with Modern Warfares reboot

if the lobbies don't have black people arguing with 9 year olds calling them fuckin niggers then I don't want it

Roger knows what's up

Obligatory

Attached: 1553865047270.png (2000x913, 265K)

God, this thread. The last 7 or so years of my life have felt so samey that I hadn't realized how much time has passed. 2011 was actually fucking ages ago. I plugged in my old 360 a week ago and saw my old friend list. All of them were offline and probably haven't been on in years like me even though it feels like we were playing just a few months ago. I don't like this.

Attached: 1500426778459.jpg (1920x1080, 643K)

Are there any games you wanna go back and replay for nostalgia's sake?
I started up on Toontown's private server thing after years of not playing the official one. It's so family friendly it hurts, but fuck it, I'm enjoying myself.

Attached: 1555100592213.gif (506x285, 1.22M)

Resident Evil 5 Versus

Phantasy star universe

Attached: 1418082181071.png (576x507, 61K)

Phil already has stated he wants to sanitize online chat.
So it's not happening unless he's putting on a show for SJWs.

Halo 2

Attached: 1560919943860.png (312x233, 19K)

Attached: 1556000859205m.jpg (768x1024, 76K)

fucking nobody cares you loser

i just to play GTA V back in 2013 with this dude named Chris, i added in February of 2013 while playing dead space 3, he introduced me to his friend and cousin and I fuckin loved playing with them it so much fuckin fun, we do all sort of stupid shit and we jumped from game to game, they even convince me to get destiny, the years went by chris his other friend got an Xbox one and Chris cousin stopped playing games for whatever reason, I saved up some money to get an Xbox one and I played some siege with them and it was kind of fun for awhile but now they barely play that shit, Chris got a pc and all he ever fuckin does is play some fuckin final fantasy game, his other friend only watches Netflix or Hulu, I fuckin miss them man, all the good times we had, it was the first time I've ever had a group of friends in Xbox live man i wish i could relive those moments man fuck this fuckin bullshit

Attached: 1554071956023.png (1000x1016, 994K)

I wish I played PSU back in the day. Played a lot of Phantasy Star Online and quit due an addiction and stayed away from Universe as a result.

>tfw met my first online gf back in miiverse
Only lasted for 3 months but whatever, my dick got all limp because we just erp'd everyday after playing pokemon.
Ragnarok

Kinda hard to go back. More like relive though.
>old school Runescape
>red orchestra 2 (listening to the soundtrack right now. Fuck)
>mw2
>mw1
>blops 1
>gta 4 multiply
>saints row 2 multiplayer
>halo 3 and reach
>skate 3 co-op with my buds
>l4d1 and 2
>Cod WAW
Fuck those games make me miss my teenage years

Are you me but five years younger?

Truly there never has been, and never will be, a lad as based as Little Tom

>pic related
Unfortunately yes user.

Attached: F.png (1213x634, 54K)

Anyone want to log into xbl and kys ourselves in party chat together

Oh man I'm dead

Sounds tempting. But FUCKING SHANE changed my account password
Fuck you Shane. I know you wanted to play minecraft but fuck you its my account faggot

>2010 or 2011
>halo reach
>playing invasion on boneyard with a few guys from school
>dude who was like a year older than me invites a girl into the party
>spooked.jpg
>girl starts saying that I sound hot (with my weird squeaky puberty voice) and that she wants to fuck
>"what would you do if you were here with me right now"
>stammering and giggling because im a 13 year old in a party full of 13-15 year olds and this one broad
>"would you lick my pussy?"
>instablush.jpg
>leave party and compose myself, wondering all the while how and why this happened

Anyone else experience this? She must have picked me out at random quite honestly because we all sounded the same

Attached: 1520139925512s.jpg (125x123, 2K)

Can this thread get archived so I can go back to being lonely?

Attached: 1555981796733.jpg (600x574, 135K)

Skate 2. Playing mw2 for hours then everyone fucks around on skate 2 for hours more to chill out, that shit was the best.

why do these make me so happy, bros? its like im hearing your mom jokes on the schoolbus again

Attached: 1522705326715.jpg (560x451, 105K)

Good selection overall, user!
>skate 3
Half related, but isn't there an online private server for one of the Tony Hawk games? Like how Pro Skater 3 had that thing with player customizable parks, online lobbies and unrestricted chatting before faggots fucking ruined it by spamming with their keyboards?
Like the other user said, I only played PSO. Had a fucking blast, but never played Universe.

Attached: 1553660473145.jpg (640x448, 58K)

Same exact scenario happened in a mw1 pub match and I immediately said "I'm 12 and what is this". Everyone in game lost their shit on the mic since my spaghetti flowed through their Chinese made headsets

>that profile pic
Every fucking time
Thanks user. And I have no idea to be honest. I'll suck dick for skate 4 though

>WAW
>those fucking announcers
>that victory music at the end of a match
Fuck

Attached: 1559566721243.jpg (229x343, 10K)

Dunno what the rest did but I've moved on to tf2 one of the few games that doesn't get your door kicked down for saying the wrong words.

Attached: 1554324609420.jpg (497x543, 55K)

Attached: 39C3C1A4-7BBD-4BED-803F-1E154F862169.png (768x329, 64K)

Longshot here but did anyone play the American football game Backbreaker? I'm not into sports but got it free one year and swore I played against one of you dudes. Post game he was saying how we should "kill all niggers" cool and shitty game though. Only sports game to use GTA 4's physics engine

Attached: ImpressiveDistortedFrigatebird-size_restricted.gif (500x288, 3.69M)

Attached: 1554326393191.png (639x333, 55K)

Yeah!

youtu.be/_5FX4hU1oAE
>close your eyes
>put the first two and a half minutes of this song on
>think of all the memories from 2008-2011

Attached: 033.jpg (1200x475, 211K)

Are you me the same age and all?
I usually lurk though.

Attached: take me back.jpg (720x695, 45K)

>abortion bucket
>slithered
>must have been a bad day

Attached: 20190625_182420.jpg (184x172, 19K)

Fu-fu-fuck you man...

Attached: 1561399228662.png (600x600, 652K)

if I remember correctly, it was a guy named PF2M who did that. His raids were p fun.

Modern warfare remastered is as close as it gets

>I'll come over to your house and fuck everything moving over there
>...
>Except the males!

Attached: dr.png (720x691, 432K)

>had list full of friends that I would play with every night on Halo 2
>had list full of IRL friends I would play Halo 3 with
>my current friends lists for every service don't have either.
Fuck, it really does hurt. I miss Halo 2 customs and talking to gamer girls online when they were still actual nerds and not these Instagram models that pretend to like games.

>mfw majority of friends that i knew on xbox turned into junkies
anyone else know this feeling?

Attached: its disgraceful really.jpg (1920x1080, 298K)

Well I opened it. This image is just a spook right?Anyway fuck you I'll be paranoid for a couple days now

Some got married, somehow that sounds even worse.

>tfw I don't even own an xbox anymore

Attached: 1539384559629.jpg (1024x768, 132K)

Most that I knew got their shit together and got married or moved on up in the world. Out of our old friend group there's only 3 of us left that still talk and hang out, but we mostly just play dnd or drink together now. It's weird to think about. Feels like staring at the burnt out remains of where you used to live.

Attached: 1560920040443.jpg (396x430, 17K)

Just makes you yearn for the older days more. Getting hyped up with your friends for some game you read about in the latest gaming magazine. Maybe just discussing it over party chat while you play through the plethora of other titles.

Now, here you are. Repeating the addiction but not for the fun anymore but more for the nostalgia of it that lingers. Everyone else has basically moved on. But not you. Not completely.

I know of a friend I kept talking with and gaming through all of last gen and into most of this one until recently. He had been drinking a lot every time he got off work and I kept offering an ear. Haven't from him in over a month or two now when I used to hear from him about every other day.

Finally, some hint about Gwyn's tax policy, just in time for Elden Eing

>zone: family

I try. A lot of people think you have to open th e menu to start typing so that's probably why.

Don't give a fuq about women
Don't give a fuq about all negative shit
Stop thinking about what could go wrong, think about what could go right instead

>There's literally a hint page that appears and says hold the options/map button to quickly open up the chat menu
>People are too stupid for this
Shit like this is probably why every game is full of braindead tutorials that assume the players are actually retarded nowadays

Attached: What.png (726x1040, 642K)

Fuck. I remember when before streaming games became as big as it is and before the stupid 'bit cheers' or whatever, how it was just simply fun watching someone stream a game from beginning to end in one go over a weekend. Streamer and chat both trying to figure out puzzles without looking them up or just waiting to see if he figures it out himself. How there was basically no set schedule since it wasn't their job and they had classes the day after. The cozy time of being stuck on a part of the game for several hours and just being social instead of people pining for attention, streamer or chat.

I remember a Yea Forums game streamer that was fun to watch. He'd do horror games over the weekends and put up a thread to announce he was doing so. I think his name was Danny or something. Shit was max comfy.

Closest shit you'll get to that nowadays is a "Yea Forums plays so and so". I've always wanted to do that shit, but I don't have any games that would work well with the format.

I'd still say go for it. I always enjoy chill streams where it's just casual play and shooting the shit with others. Feels more natural and relaxing. Definitely feels more memorable.

I have Civilization V, so that might work out.

based little tom

Space Station 13?
I haven't played it yet, but it looks like the perfect kind of game to stream and play with Yea Forums. If I remember right, /tg/ and /vg/ have their own servers, but it's better when it's pure random chance.

>that pic
my sides and stomach hurt now you asshole