Lads im gonna admit it, Lara Croft heckin freaked me out with her holloween mask face and teeth as a kid...

Lads im gonna admit it, Lara Croft heckin freaked me out with her holloween mask face and teeth as a kid, she was no Claire Redfield i'll tell you hwat.

but i want to say, these PS1 games are based as fuck, true video games through and through.

Attached: B1B95D07-05A5-4766-99EB-7CBF370EDC6D.jpg (920x1211, 198K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GOMFS0fGwuQ
pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Tomb_Raider_(1996)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the games are based as fuck

>tfw you jump across a bunch of platforms in succession perfectly with nothing more than holding the d-pad up and the jump button

Attached: 1FF5787D-483D-4DF4-8730-5EAD50DE3871.jpg (795x1024, 93K)

ever since legend the games were made for normie npc whores and it lost the magic for 1-6

I really miss old action hero Lara.

dem tiddies tho

I bet you play prince of persia and gta assassin's creed

Bronze Lara best Lara

we all do... you can do this

it's not fair bros... she discovered Atlantis... killed Bigfoot... how come they don't want her man

Attached: 1365991763577.jpg (500x452, 62K)

>killed Bigfoot...

lmao is this true?

cuz she just evil sex symbol which bad for womynz

I didn't care about her face. The only think I cared was picrelated and evening dress in chronicles

Attached: trc-catsuit.jpg (2000x2900, 464K)

yes it's in the first fmv of tr1 on the cover of a magazine

literally the first thing you hear or see about her

youtube.com/watch?v=GOMFS0fGwuQ

yes. mentioned in the opening cutscene of 1

>That feeling of ominous silence while you waited for the Loading bar to fill up

Attached: screen002.jpg (1280x960, 611K)

such a huge pity the angel of darkness wasn't made for the original xbox where it could've had more of what they wanted for the original game instaed they got given the wrong fucking dev kit by sony and was doomed into oblivion and floppery.

>selfmade woman
>become rich again after being disowned by her family by writing books about her adventures
>not considered a strong woman because she had big tits

the game didn't hold your hand people hated that all my friends wanted to play harry potter and spyro but not tomb raider lol

based kek ugly women will never understand!

She really should be a feminists icon, but because she's attractive women don't like her.

If that don't fucking give you a glimpse into the female mind I don't know what will.

100% agreed take one look at rhianna pratchett and you'll see why and how she turned into a dog fucking dyke.

I'm pretty sure she was my first video game waifu. Fantasized about being Sub-Zero and kissing her and got what I think was my first boner or a pre-boner whatever 8 year olds get.

based

I guess i don't remember much about the TR lore but I always remembered her as the daughter of a Baron. She was living in Croft Manor, but you're saying she was disowned?

Lara was the shit she was on magazine covers which were not video game related and turned Angelina Jolie into a mega star! that really does say it all she was more than polygon tits her games fucking based and she was a star! now look at Tomb Raider it's a poor man's Uncharted with a very ugly basic girl saying I can do this I can do this!

yeah she was her parent didn't like her life style and they wanted her to marry some dude who is still waiting for her lol

sadly tomb raider now looks as desperate as Madonna does let's hope square pump out remasters of 1-6 and remake the orignals so we can get our waifu back!

Imagine being given the idea you were going to marry Lara Croft. She's not a lady who wants to be tied down in a relationship.

Attached: 7675.jpg (947x774, 71K)

it's from the TR1 manual

Attached: db8546477251899.jpg (2843x1414, 798K)

you forgot to mention she killed niggers in the jungle she was red pilled from the start!

she was meant to fall for Kurtis Tremt the guy in AoD but we never got a sequel...

>Lara was 29 minimum in TR1

suprisingly old

>Fantasized about being Sub-Zero and kissing her

Attached: 48548819-EE68-45E8-BE53-29B71CD9CCB6.gif (280x207, 453K)

I miss her glasses

That's such a 90s pose.
Leg thrust out, hips displayed.

If you can't get enough of classic Tomb Raider then check out trle.net. Just download the custom levels and click the executable. You won't regret it.

Then how come she lives in the manor? I guess the parents died

I feel like playing the first game, I own it on Steam. Are there any fan patches/etc I should install?

pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Tomb_Raider_(1996)

Lara Croft was hideous, unironically one of the ugliest video game characters ever made. I never understood why the western media pushed her as a sex symbol.

I was fapping to Mai Shiranui's butt jiggle physics back then.