Tifa announced for Dissidia NT

How did THIS get past the Ethics department?
Literally shaking

Attached: wcgy664yuslxdrd0oe6c.png (800x450, 463K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3y-WYX6-dq4
youtube.com/watch?v=S26MxjItmi0
youtube.com/watch?v=xhOfly2241U
youtube.com/watch?v=2laJTfZ5qfM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm horny

>be ethics department
>how can we jew gaijins' shekels
>make old tifa design as paid dlc costume

More like alt skin will be AC and new outfit will be $10. Dissidia costume prices are a joke

Team Ninja

Because it's not a huge triple AAA game and she also should probably have a sports bra in this one too

Tits need to be bigger,but with thecurrent state of SE, it's a big improvement. Not as big as her tits should be though.

Attached: unknown-4.png (1920x1080, 1.43M)

Ethics department only cares about the big name AAA titles

t. FFXIV player

Attached: unknown-5.png (1920x1080, 1.47M)

The trailer made me want to play this. Not the remake lel.

ESTO ES EL FIN, DEPARTAMENTO DE ETICA

Attached: tifa blanca.jpg (1280x720, 119K)

Literally looks better than the Remake version. Wth

She is beautiful goddammit.

Attached: 7A70D508-2513-4F6E-94D0-CFBC1CB87802.png (701x742, 583K)

all the recolors look awful desu

tifa blanca...

How does it look better in this than in the remake

This image is highly unethical user.

>Amano style
nice

Fuck you.

Which one is Amano?

sop any chance we can just replace this model with the one in the pc version?

gonna pirate anyway to cuck squeenix for their bullshit

Anyone thinking they're not selling ten the old outfits in VIIR for ten dollars for each rerelease is delusional.

I probably

are you ok, seizure-kun?

Nobody plays dissidia that's why.

Attached: a0c299bd-5b80-4576-b984-7cf11c09c711.jpg (1920x1080, 989K)

No one plays that game though

Because they gave her b-cups.

I'm okay. Don't worry. Anyways-

Remake costume is better.
Don't @ me.

Attached: ;).png (443x420, 236K)

Small tits.

>B-but muh realism in a Final FANTASY game!

It's not. It's debatable at most.

Design must get more UNETHICAL yet.

>Plaid skirt
Oh damn.

Attached: 16097034.jpg (1280x720, 150K)

>ten dollars
I think they'll go higher than that.

Who cares? Best girl is finally getting an alt costume and it's great.

Attached: 1561478135577.png (1920x1080, 1.64M)

well it is made by KT, so that shouldn't be a surprise.

Literally looks the exact same

This is what they're capable of when Koei-Tecmo isn't inflicting ethics of their own on them in pursuit of an esports delusion.

>Tits are as big as remake
>But now, her belly is not delicious looking
Fuck outta here.

Damn right

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-25-21-16-12.png (2880x1440, 2.3M)

>that outfit on the right
yes....goth gf....medium tiddy...

Attached: 1554008448082.jpg (600x566, 16K)

>How did THIS get past the Ethics department?
Because they're small tits.

@NEETCEL have sex with your onahole

Attached: Gottem.gif (355x363, 2.01M)

>Yea Forums complains about her tits
>her tits are the same as the remake but everyone suddenly loves it

You're all retarded jesus christ.

Still has nothing on Ryza

Attached: 1559675386272.jpg (1200x1200, 222K)

hahah watch the ethics department wipe her victory pose from the game too. what a fucking joke

But why isn't it the Remake design to promote the Remake?

I'll fucking pay for it, too

People preferred the original design as well.

So they can sell it as DLC closer to the Remake's release. Or make it some kind of bonus you get for having both games.

Bros???

Attached: D952iRCU0AATQlu.jpg:large.jpg (600x1060, 54K)

>Or make it some kind of bonus you get for having both games
and somehow this is ok as far as ethics go lol.

Too small.

It's almost painful how much better she looks than the Remake design, nerfed tiddies and all.

1B, the red swooshes. I like it, if nothing else. Though she should have white hair.

Attached: 7b0fd529f381bd7ed1f17c96d70869d5.jpg (300x501, 24K)

>sell old tifa with huge tits as dlc
that is brilliant

Attached: aiEJH.gif (500x275, 763K)

Her tits are literally the same size as the remake so it doesn't even matter. Fuck Square, all I wanted was Tifa with her original bust sizes.

Bought this game in a walmart bargin bin for 10 bucks a while ago and still haven't played it. How much jewy dlc does it have?
>no in game jiggle
Damn shame desu.
Retard alert.

You faggots sperging out over cartoon tits and dress up shit 24/7 365 are what's wrong with this board.

Jesus fucking Christ you idiots are what make the video game hobby such a fucking embarrassment.

Real fans don't care about the tits, they care that remake has a much worse outfit.

All that FFVIIR need is PC release and you can make her however you want
I personally want to turn her into a loli

>implying that the remake didn't get a new design because that what [all remakes] do and that they'll save up the classic and Advent Children designs as DLC skins
You're all fucking idiots.

That outfit would look way better with white hair, you're right.

at this point I'm beginning to question my sanity. the tits are literally the exact same size and shape as in the remake. I know Yea Forums has been shit for a long time but it used to be possible to have a civilized conversation occasionally, and now everything is ruined by sociopolitical baiting and falseflagging and counter-falseflagging and on and on. everyone wants to make the next epic 500+ OHNONONONO thread so they just make up shit and hope the screencap will look good. it's fucking exhausting, most of Yea Forums genuinely doesn't like games. and the worst part is that you can't even call out these shitstains as /pol/ or neogaf or anything because that just sparks another shitflinging war. fuck them all.

No, that's e-celeb garbage and off topic shit.

she's gonna poke someone's eye out with that chin

Also
>Remove scenes from base game
>Sell them as missions dlc
PFFFTHAHAHAHAHAH

>Real fans don't care about the tits
Oh fuck off, her boobs are a bigger deal than her new outfit. The fact that they can't even get her proportions right first and foremost is a huge blunder.

There's jiggle in the previous games so it might still be coming

They're the same size as Remake and there's still no jiggle

SOUL

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-25-21-48-22.png (2880x1440, 1.75M)

Those look like man shoulders.

good. ethics are for fags, to tie them up so the winners can fight to the top without the trash crowding under their feet.

Square has to sign off on this.

Oh shit, is this spoiler for XIV? That is fucking rad

Surprise nigger. Only ones making it about the tits are reseteracunts and the like. Most people hate the horrible outfit

This x100

Yea Forums has been going downhill ever since Project Chanology, The Fappening/GamerGate only made it so much worse.

Yes, because using the "ethics department" means you're complaining about the outfit.

I say TORtanic was the beginning of the end really.

Only the thigh highs suck, which is strange because usually they're fantastic. The sports bra is meant to cover a new retconned scar she has for the remake from Nibelheim.

Her boobs are fine, the stockings and face are the real tragedies.

Who cares about Tifa

Attached: Screenshot_20190626-141305_OperaOmnia.jpg (2220x1080, 1.05M)

I do.

Attached: __cloud_strife_and_tifa_lockhart_final_fantasy_vii_remake_and_etc_drawn_by_akai_kagerou__4401a2b85b3 (848x1200, 150K)

Dissidia's audience was pretty much only Japanese.

Use some common sense. The guys involved in handling Dissidia NT are a third party company and Dissidia NT originates on the Arcade, and is ported onto the console (PS4) later. They get to completely bypass SE/Sony California sticking their noses in their designs, at least before it gets its PS4 port.

NT is only getting its push still since they're pushing it as a proper arcade game.

Attached: rinoa.jpg (1200x900, 72K)

That's not how fucking properties work you moron. Sweet christ, anything to bait replies huh?

THE MODELS BETTER THAN THE FUCKING REMAKE AHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I think you meant to type y'all you absolute fag

Cute!

Attached: 1541543666202.png (784x1054, 1.08M)

Then please enlighten me. Their ethics department wouldn't have overreach on Team Ninja's game depending on the contract given to them.

>pc version
user, I...

Very.

Honestly FF8 should just be remade using the NT engine rather than how 7 is being remade.

Attached: Dissidia-FF-Rinoa_07-10-18.jpg (600x337, 52K)

YOU STILL HAVE TO GET APPROVAL FOR THIS SHIT YOU GODDAMN MORON, YOU DON'T KNOW HOW FUCKING OUTSOURCING WORKS AT FUCKING ALL.

Her legs and arms are perfect. her costumes perfect. her tits have been reduced a size like the remake but fuck why wasn't this what she looked like in FF7RE?!!
it's 100x better.

>her tits are the same
No

Not if the contract's licensing agreement gave them creative freedom over character designs, brainlet. Now cool down with your caps, this isn't reddit.

Hello, we would like to congratulate you today on your newfound glasses prescription, wear them with pride!

Are you people all blind or something? Her tits looks exactly the same size on the remake, the only difference is that she's showing her legs.

>the only difference is that she's showing her legs.
It's a very big difference, removing the amount of black on her outfit really does wonders.

Nah Yea Forums just sees whatever they want to see in order to be contrarian and pissy.

turns out a lot of people just wanted the original

Looks better with stockings

Attached: 1559707775818.jpg (850x1133, 240K)

You had sex yet bro? If not have sex.
Sorry gotta sex check you bro, that's how it works bro.
Your opinion doesn't matter until you had sex bro.

It honestly doesn't, maybe if her outfit had more colors.

So you have no source and are talking out your faggot ass. Great.

Fuck no

This. The worst part of nuTifa is the color balance.

Her red gloves are now black
Her white shirt now has a black sports bra underneath
Her entire bottom half is covered in black

It is an eye sore to look at.

Fucking thank you. Ferrari is a hack.

I just saw this exact OP earlier today.
Yea Forums fucking sucks.

And what source do you have, besides assuming all licensing agreements to handle someone else's IP and it's characters automatically means you don't have any creative freedom?

HOLY SHIT IT’S RINOA GET HYPE

The tits are the exact same size and her outfit shows off the same amount of skin save for the lack od stockings, speaking of which her legs and arms are also the same size as FFVII remake, despite everyone claiming THEY'RE TOO SKINNY in the remake.
I hate this manufactured outrage shit.

She was announced today, what did you expect?

Attached: 0131.5faf6de.png (128x128, 16K)

shut the fuck up you dumb contrarian bitch nigga.

almost as if people cared about her outfit
whoa who knew

She was already in.

vayne when

Is that Dissidia mobile? How easy would it be for a new player to get her?

I don't know what's stupider, you thinking they don't have to get approval on something or thinking there are many companies that are stupid enough to do that kind of thing.

August.

Why is no one talking about how kino Cloud looks in this compared to FF7R?

Attached: DFF2015_Cloud_Victory_Pose.png (1023x576, 682K)

youtube.com/watch?v=3y-WYX6-dq4

FUCK YOU SQUEENIX

Easy since all characters are free, you pull for weapons instead. You could reroll for hers I guess, now is a pretty good time with free pulls up for Y'shtola/Onion Knight EXs and Cloud/Firion EXs.

Attached: 1546299592035.jpg (1920x1080, 919K)

>I don't know what's stupider, you thinking they don't have to get approval
I didn't say they wouldn't need approval by default. I was saying they weren't in-house SE and would likely have different circumstances so the departments weren't on their necks like they were on FFR7, such as having a different contract agreement to allow more creative freedom of character designs.

That's some soul.

What the fuck happened to her Japanese voice? She didn't sound like that in WoFF

It does looks the same size as the remake though

>Boob jiggle
NEVER MIND, GOTY

>compared to FF7R

Attached: Screenshot8.jpg (1920x1080, 1.33M)

Never gave a shit about Cloud’s design.

Cloud is probably the greatest video game character ever in my opinion. His story is fairly standard for the most part, bad guys burns his village yadda yadda, but him being a Shinra grunt all along was probably the best subversion in the whole genre.

NT has the better design but VIIR's graphics look so much better.

Why is Yea Forums full of pedophiles that hate big tits?

probably a bullshot
Like Yea Forums always says, the younger the cunny, th better the honey

>pc version

Attached: LAUGH-.gif (391x365, 712K)

Why are you fucking assholes like this. Why can’t you just talk about the game like normal fucking people, why can’t you just act normal for 1 god damn second

Attached: 86E2B3FF-4EA0-447B-8928-36D27A4A58B3.jpg (960x960, 91K)

Big tits doesn't imply maturity, just the same as small tits doesn't imply pedophilia. Actually thinking otherwise makes you a complete retard.

Pretty sure the Tifa fiasco proved otherwise. You only really find find that in Yea Forums and in Yea Forums threads specifically about games that focus on this.

>new retconned scar she has for the remake from Nibelheim
???

I remember seeing a video of a cat that looks like that dipped in boiling water. It was screaming so loud, the camera's mic couldn't handle the noise.

>tifa getting stabbed literally through the chest is retconned

user.....

There now she's perfect.
Why the fuck was this so hard for FF7RE?

Attached: tifa proper size.png (600x1060, 311K)

why are her feet so big?

Here’s another

Attached: CD52C897-EC78-48EA-A142-4E0649F8DD89.png (320x365, 150K)

My Gamestop has ONE last copy of NT for $18. Should I go ahead and buy it for Tifa?

big boots are stylish & also look much better for kicks.

The new skirt is garbage too
Ethics department forced the change retard. Not just your precious boobs

It’s literally free to play, pretty sure you can purchase individual characters so just buy her that way

He's referring to some 2ch shit or something that was brought up a week or two ago.
Even I'm not that retarded.
No buy it for Jecht.

Rikku fucking when

do you know what a scar is user?

Are you capable of reading? I'M NOT COMPLAINING ABOUT SHIT OTHER THAN FUCKS WHO COMPLAIN ABOUT AN ETHICS DEPARTMENT THAT NO ONE HAS CLARIFIED WHAT WAS ACTUALLY MEANT. So kindly go fuck yourself.

Attached: Seriously nigger.jpg (906x1400, 1.45M)

Do you seriously think Square would give out their most iconic characters with no rules? You fucking mongol

do you know what causes scars? Bitch?

See

She needs thiccer thighs.

Its amazing how much of a downgrade NT is compared to duodecim

Attached: 1465485478574.png (516x658, 193K)

Never said no rules. They wouldn't be able to do retarded shit like put her in a thong, but it would mean they couldn't breath down their neck about desigining Tifa with her basic design just because they wanted the boobs to shrink. I guess I should have said graphic freedom within reason.

whatcouldhavebeen.jpg

Gotta link? That generally makes me laugh as this is the first time I posted it

In fighting games, feet are usually increased in size for balance reasons. Street Fighter III: Third Strike is the best example of this.

I this some kind of special brainlet meme? How can you compare the models and call NT a downgrade?

>The sports bra is meant to cover a new retconned scar she has for the remake from Nibelheim.
I don't give a fuck. she's going to get stabbed a million times by enemies throughout the course of the game. scars can just dissapear in a game where healing magic exists.
everything is garbage the new shoes gloves, sportsbra, skirt, suspenders. it's all fucking trash and needs to go.

NT has some genuine good character models, sucks they're part of a shit game

MUH CORE VALUES
MUH ETHICS

>still has restricted breasts with no jiggle
>still wearing spats instead of white panties
Can you niggers be consistent in what you get upset about?

Attached: 1531452534_25075tumblr_nx42puyap81upr8bko2_540.gif (532x532, 54K)

>model resolution is the only thing that matters

Because I'm sick of hypocrisy for the sake of a loud minority. We tried your way and then they just kept makeing things worse

No. Its an original design by the 14 team or so they say. Nothing stops them from using it.

>Yea Forums hates this

Attached: 1560317905366.jpg (1450x2048, 1.04M)

I was never upset about that shit. panties are fucking stupid.

Sperg. What's there not to get?

Her tits are exactly the same tho

If we go by what we have been told and that Tifa was changed for ethical reasons, you would assume they would want that to be the new standard design for her

>Everyone is the same person
I'm still just mad her color balance is fucked and the NT design doesn't have a fucked color balance.

the light brown suspenders bother me

These guys get it. Nothing’s changed except for the influx of newfags.

I like them, personally.

Is it possible to crack Dissidia NT Free edition and play locally?

cute shoulders and cute tummy

>playing NT

Nope.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 84K)

>Aeris will have her Kingdom Hearts "innocence personified" personality
>Tifa won't call Barret a retard
>Cid won't be abusive to Shera
>Barret won't dress up like a Popeye sailor
>Red XIII won't dress up like a Shinra soldier
>Yuffie won't have unbuttoned short shorts
>No marching or squatting minigames
>Since the entire game is just Midgar and you'd only have four party members until Red XIII joins at the end, Jessie and Biggs will get added as temp party members
>More focus on the Turks
>Rufus won't die
>Palmer won't randomly get hit by a truck when you beat him
>Scarlet won't name the world's most powerful weapon the Sister Ray
>Don Corneo won't try to rape a 16 year-old
>Crisis Core people will show up in Cloud's flashbacks
>Hojo won't try to breed Red XIII and Aeris
>Dio won't be a muscular guy in a speedo
>No Barret date, probably no Yuffie date
>No Tifa/Scarlet girly slapfight
>No gay sauna scene
>Fewer wacky enemies
>Increased emphasis on Zack, his parents are no longer missable
>Probably more about Cloud's past during Midgar since you can't have an entire game where you don't go into the protagonist's history
>Final boss of Midgar will no longer be a random tank
>They'll somehow work in "dilly-dally-shilly-shally"

Attached: download (1).jpg (820x620, 423K)

Attached: Tifa_uppercut.png (1920x1080, 1.6M)

Thats a nice angle doesn't change the fact you're wrong.

Attached: Tifa_charging.png (1920x1080, 2.2M)

Well depending on the licensing agreement their new standards for ethics protocol probably wouldn't fall under their valid listed reasons for being able to FORCE Team Ninja to change a design. For example, giving another company artistic freedom would come with certain guidelines they would still have to follow, along with some rules that were strictly no-goes or that would allow them to force a change if deemed necessary. Her breast size in NT isn't that big and she's still using her basic outfit, nothing something sluttier, so they wouldn't normally have reigns to just force a change in this case. Look at Cloud of Darkness for example. Had they been given free reigns under certain restrictions SE just telling them to change it because they don't like sexy anymore probably wouldn't work, because it wouldn't be a 'valid reason' to use. Ninja would just be using the basic design she's had for years.

>those shitty Ps4 hair FX
They need to completely redo tifa in FF7RE now. I don't care what anyone says, this shit isn't acceptable. the difference is night and day.

Attached: Tifa fixed comparison.png (532x440, 242K)

Better. The boobs are still undersized based on concept art, but its a hell of a lot better than the unnecessary sports bra in the remake.

hair's been improved since the trailer build

Attached: TrailervsScreenshot.jpg (3840x1080, 1.67M)

Her tits are fine in the remake. Stockings/thigh highs are fucking great too

Attached: 1539112269393.jpg (720x582, 37K)

This makes me sad

Lol keep proving yourself wrong

Attached: D96ii-qU0AEhfm_.jpg (1200x675, 83K)

Those screenshots are taken on a PC for advertising where they can crank the settings in Unreal. you will not be getting that on PS4. you will get low settings just like XV. guaranteed.

considering this is ue4 and we got exactly what we were shown with kh3 I'm gonna say that you're wrong

Do you seriously not think the same applies to angles that make them look smaller? Do you not think people go for the most unflattering angle they can find when they prepare for their “lol, no” post?

People will apparently do whatever it takes to stay as angry as possible for little to no reason. Look at people in gaming journalism or literally 95% of this site.

That’s true. This is Yea Forums, after all.

FF7RE tifa looking like some skinny goblin in bad cosplay.

>Dissidia NT
Who still plays that fucking trash? Also wasn’t she already spoiled from that massive leak?

>that comparison
Damn now this is how you BTFO shills

People like you are a bunch of sheep, KYS. It clearly has a difference, reseterafags.

I've never been to resetera because I don't want to spend my time around trannies but what difference does it make if her boobs are little smaller? It's fine to be upset about some things but it's gotta be reasonable. Tifa's boobs being slightly smaller does not make any difference whatsoever in her character under any circumstance.

>Make stupid ass claim
>You have no proof this ISN'T true!
Why do people make posts like this? Become Etika.

user, Honoka in DOA6 had bigger tits than ever

You didn't get exactly what you were shown, what the fuck are you talking about? There's a reason why the pre-rendered cutscene for the frozen sequence looks infinitely better than the rest of the game, and I'm not talking about the snow effects. Sora's model and everything looks as good as one of the E3 trailers but the rest of the game doesn't come close to it.

Me wanting her to have her Original Design in the Remake with The Modern Graphics is reason enough. I'd Gladly pay 5 bucks if they do it as DLC, but i fucking doubt it.

Attached: media.io_Tifa_NT.webm (1280x720, 2.47M)

Ethnics department wasn't a thing yet.
The Commiefornian SJW takeover happened very recently.

Attached: tifa in garbage sack.jpg (1002x1579, 221K)

If your Tifa isn't always making this face you're an irresponsible owner

Attached: tifa face.jpg (516x508, 111K)

Needs more muscles and thiccer thighs.

I like the more original hair but NT is kinda plastic looking compared to 7R.

Tits are normal sized.
What I wanna know is: are her panties visible?

Attached: Soul vs Soulless.png (555x532, 266K)

>but the rest of the game doesn't come close to it
what exactly are you referring to when you say this?

Attached: Hmmm2.png (685x1080, 1.2M)

It still doesn't come close to looking like pre-release E3 trailers, which is what the frozen sequence looked like. Pic related looks good but it takes a not retard to understand that not looking as good is not the same as looking bad.

The screenshot is a little blurry but it seems they went with a black void.

Attached: 【DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY】ティファ技紹介動画.webm_snapshot_02.05_[2019.06.26_12.31.07].jp (1760x990, 151K)

Are you really going to pretend KH3 didn't go from having heavy AA to the point where it became visible that the AA was lowered when the trailers after a certain point started to show jagged hair tips?
youtube.com/watch?v=S26MxjItmi0

Tifa VS Tia

>those incompetent jews made a better work than fucking SE themselves
I can't understand this fucking world anymore

Attached: 1556980423109.jpg (712x720, 79K)

Damn then they probably had to censor that too.
Gonna guess no jiggle physics either.

Nevermind
I saw the trailer multiple times, and I'm almost sure that there aren't

I think you fellas are forgetting just how rough kh3 trailers looked for the longest time up until like 6 months before release

Judging from this webm theres only a very slightly tiny subtle jiggle.
Needless to say, her tits should be shaking around with all her body movements, so its pretty much censored.

Man, Tifa is such a babe I’m Dissidia NT. Fuck you Square Enix.

seriously look at this shit, the final build is better in almost every instance

youtube.com/watch?v=xhOfly2241U
youtube.com/watch?v=2laJTfZ5qfM

pirates world got hit hard in some parts tho

thank god some of you fucks are awakening for the true problem, the existance of a Department dedicated for "Ethics" whatever that is supposed to mean that has power of chance in the design of a game
Imagine one of those in 2002 censoring GTA Vice city

Attached: Sad Sponge.png (312x208, 132K)

someone said it was a cover so nomura doesnt get the blame and after seeing his unprofessional outfit in new york. im inclined to believe it. face shame cultures are pathetic.

Thank God Rockstar's Ethics Department isn't as bad as Sony's.

Fuck off, go back there, and dilate. Aside from the sports bra and stockings, there’s no difference.

This. They made her new model look like trash so you would buy her original outfit.

>those low poly elbows & clothes edges.
>that shitty dithering on the low resolution hair fx.

this is hilarious, I don't think you could find worse timing for an announcement like this if you tried, or best timing, I guess it's depends how you're looking at it

No YOU fuck off, Cancer! People like you are the reason why Ethics Department Can worm they way in the industry!

ethics department is very torn between gaining soft power and money, caught them some slack guy they've got foreign overlords to feed

I guess this is to be expected, considering america puritans have been trying to force japan into censoring their own shit for a while now.

>Better outfit
>Better body overall
>Better face
>Tits same size as remake, but the fact that they're in the old outfit makes them look fine and fun.

here's how it looked before kh3 released btw

Attached: Hmmm.png (692x1080, 1014K)

As someone who never played FFVII and was only looking forward to the Tifa reveal because of the shitstorm it would inevitably create, I can confirm.

goddamn, that face looks so fugly and retarded

Attached: youretard.gif (496x278, 500K)

I-I WANNA KISS TIFAS BELLY

yaoi hands

kek

we have fucking FULLY FUNCTIONAL + nude mods and more, and Square-Ethics doesnt give a single shit.

Meanwhile Blizzard cracks down on even the slightest model-changing mod for WoW

OOF
Goddamn

Yes, PC version.

Almost every major SE release gets a PC version now, and FFVIIR will be too big for them to not bleed as many shekels as they can. The fact that Sony paid for timed exclusivity won't change anything in the long run.

Besides. PS4 is reaching the end of it's lifespan. Do you honestly thing they're out all this money and hype into the remake of their most popular game just to let it rot on a console that has 2-3 years tops before it's replaced? Fuck no.

The original FFVII was a sony playstation exclusive too. But look at how many times it's been rereleased over the years on everything from phones to toasters.

Go look and SE's game releases. Everything but Kingdom Hearts has been finding it's way to PC eventually. Most Final Fantasy games find their way to PC in a year now. The only reason we likely waited so long for FFXV is because it wad a develoment shitshow.

>the hair edges are slightly less fucked
what the hell.

I'd don't understand why they can't just turn the effect to high or just just turn it off completely as it's not worth it otherwise.

>Tifa gets revealed
>OG design
>Dissidia NT's sales skyrocket

nobody likes NT tifa wont save it,game is like 2 years old by now anyway

> body shaming, because someone has large breasts, is acceptable

Tifa won't save this dumpster fire. They don't fucking care anyway, their main focus with this game was jap arcades and apparently it worked pretty well over there. I'm surprised they even bothered bringing it to the West.

I just downloaded it. can't even play offline. it connects to a server just to start the game.
uninstalled it immediately.
the PSP games are 100 times better.

this game is mainly meant to be played online, single player stuff is an after thought and i doubt anyone is playing online since the online sucks and SE/TK are very lazy about trying to fix it

Fact: porn is free
Also fact: This game costs money

>uses same design previous dissidia game used because why wouldn't it
>neckbeards on an imageboard lose their fucking minds

Attached: 1532898660152.png (620x525, 215K)

I agree in the sense that her chest has never been a factor in any dialogue, or circumstance in the original game. It's like only the player playing the game knew her breasts exists. Not even a passing comment from Yuffie suggesting breast envy, no scene where cloud sneaks a glance at her chest.

porn is a gay psyops.

>How did THIS get past the Ethics department?
Because all the "ethics department" quote ever implied was that her fat tits would look weird if they didn't implement jiggle physics and that they didn't really want to implement them.

I can see that, make them too big and it gets to a point where it's completely ridiculous with the semi-realistic artstyle they're going for, and if they make them not move they'll look tacked-on.

Now all we need is Barret or Aeris, and we can have an OG FFVII team in NT.

Even though Aeris is my favorite, it would be kinda cool to see Barret get in just to have the original members of Avalanche as a team.