DAEMON X MACHINA

Is there any hype for this?

Attached: officialart01_1920x1080.jpg (1920x1080, 376K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ly2oRWn3ihg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yeah its me. I'm right here.

Literally who?

I want to like it but it seems like they still haven't fixed the framerate

Convince me why I should buy it

I'm interested in it, but I'm worried about performance. I don't think there is anything keeping this from getting a PC port down the line and I'd rather play it there.

I gave up at E3 when the game still had an incredible amount of lag, hoping for a pc release now

Anyone know what song was in the trailer? Been bugging me ever since youtube.com/watch?v=Ly2oRWn3ihg

I'm more hype for the controllers than the game itself. Finally a way to comfortably play the switch in handheld mode

>that audio saturation

Attached: 1550343347195.jpg (480x478, 35K)

Thumbnail make me think it had goatse

FUCK YEAH THERE IS

try the demo. if you play through it and stop, don't buy it. If you spend multiple hours farming and exploiting the trick to loot the unlootable enemy, buy it

Holy based

Attached: 20150304_170010000_iOS.jpg (960x540, 58K)

I need to know how extensive the customization options are first.

have you played the demo?
Or are you talking about the number of possible parts for a certain slot?

Played the demo and got 10 or something fps. Since I only use switch for smash and mario kart I need to know do all switch titles run this abysmally.

>Or are you talking about the number of possible parts for a certain slot?
This one

yeah, that's gonna be interesting and could potentially ruin the game for me. But I'm hopeful considering the number of different "friendly" arsenals we've seen.

My most hyped game this year.

the /m/ threads about the demo were pretty comfy. I hope they continue when the game comes out

The demo was dogshit, so no.

so is the only multiplayer mode just the monster hunts or is there other stuff to do?

ah cool a mecha game,
>not on PC/PS4
>FUCK U

Attached: 1560423206761.png (1400x1140, 171K)

you got left alive lol

literally 15fps

somebody needs to sell me on this asap because i'm not really feeling it

REEEEEEEEE

Attached: left_alive_reveal_screen_tgs_4.jpg (2016x1134, 385K)

it has mechs

they got good talent working on the game and they intentionally delayed to fix issues people brought up in the demo. just watch the treehouse.

Literally the only game I'm hype for this year.

Nope. The rare time when a demo actually saved a ton of people money.

now if only we can get a xenoblade x prequel using DxM gameplay

You can augment yourself to make you and your mech stronger but you become more of a cyborg abomination the more you do it.

Attached: daemonxmachina cyborg.jpg (1800x1020, 214K)

this>they intentionally delayed to fix issues people brought up in the demo
they seem to genuinely care about fan input and from the notes they put up pretty much all the problems I had were fixed (except for the framerate of course)

I'm cautiously keeping an eye on it. Won't buy it on release but I'll lurk any threads about it that pop up on here and see what the general reception is like.

I'm pretty fucking hyped for it and Astral Chain

Waiting for PC release, if you look at the game it's only being published in the west by Nintendo, it's still a Marvelous game, that explains why it's running in Unreal engine too.

I'm hyped as fuck for it. Last mech game I played was mech assault on the og xbox and loved it, played the DxM demo for 10+ hrs and had a blast.

It's kinda getting overshadowed by Astral Chain for me.

It looks great.
Day one for me.