How badly did it fail?

How badly did it fail?

Attached: Arms.jpg (176x286, 23K)

It's shovelware.

>over 2 million sales
>fail
Okay retards.

So badly that the only threads it musters now are threads wondering why it did so badly.

Enjoy your comic that's never coming out, loser.

2 million for a new Fighting IP is pretty good desu

It didn't.

Its gameplay didn't click with alot of people and it lacked content.

This. It was an interesting concept for a game but that was as far as it went. I don't regret my time with the game, but it was shallow as all hell. A good tech demo, but that was it.

People only bought Arms because there was nothing else to play on the Switch before Splatoon came out.

Tbh arms wasn’t bad. Just not my type of fighting game.

>B-but something else !!!
Yikes.

You know what else is a shallow tech demo? Luigi's Mansion.

I still play it. Just finished a session. It's the best fighting game I've played

It's so strange that only on Yea Forums will I see people defend the game and bring up the sales, even though it was the only multiplayer game to play besides mariokart until splatoon 2 came out.
Honestly it was just boring, and I can see why Nintendo doesn't feature it anymore in their competitions, there's just nothing else for the game at this point besides tasteful smut .

I'd rather have had a new punchout over this e-sports cash grab.

It's grasp extended its reach.

You sound mad that it sold amazingly. Everyone loves it

Who?

>I'd rather have had a new punchout over this e-sports cash grab.

Theres literally no correlation between ARMS and Punch Out

*honk honk*

Attached: 1552096917625.png (739x640, 320K)

Jack Burton. ME.

Attached: Jack Burton.jpg (225x225, 8K)

>forgot to participate in the final party clash
is there any reason to play now?

I dunno my friends didn't like it when I tried to get them to play, so not everyone, I don't care how much it sells since FIFA sells millions each year.
A party boxing game vs an arcade boxing game, the similarities are there and the tech would have made for a better experience than what was on the wii.

It's fucked that this game is considered a failure yet apparently FE is "one of Nintendos biggest franchises" for selling around as much.

People still talk about Fire Emblem games a month after they come out.

Punch Out is a puzzle game, and its developed by NLG, not EAD.

Fire Emblem games aren't $60 tech demos. I don't like FE, but Arms was literally a fucking tech demo. Great premise, fun game play, fun design aesthetic, but it didn't have enough content to be counted as a full game.

It had enough content as a game like it really needed, 15 characters, some side modes and an arcade mode + online. What else can you really add to a game like this?

>Punch Out is a puzzle game, and its developed by NLG, not EAD.
Resources could have been spent somewhere else, instead of trying to rush the game out for launch window.

Attached: Capture.png (281x224, 37K)

>but it didn't have enough content
How?

They could easily add more, but ARMS definitely had enough content.

>More expanded campaign mode.
>Event mode
>alt costumes
>more shit to spend coins on
>more minigames

Sold better than SFV