Is there a more shameless videogame streamer? Yes it's about the stream he's currently streaming

Is there a more shameless videogame streamer? Yes it's about the stream he's currently streaming.

Attached: zero-tempo-storm-super-smash-bros-ultimate-tournaments-retirement-return-esports-re_feature.jpg (1436x769, 79K)

Woah, le ebin ecelebs :)
Kill yourself, millennial scum.

this is the official eceleb board now buddy

>"WOAH IM THE GREATEST SMASH PLAYER"
>Gets his ass beat when Sheik's autocombos stop carrying him
>"Man, Smash 4 isn't really fun anymore guys."

ez money

based Mafia player
Shitter at literally everything else

>was the best player for his entire Smash 4 career in your path

Heh nothen personnal

FUCK THIS DUDE.

>his
He retired from 4 the second he started losing lmao he didnt even stick around till the end of that game

Even if this guy was a great pro player (he’s not), I can’t stand the way he talks. Terrible diction. What’s up with the stream?

please dont post this face ever again

he was only good because cloud was stupidly strong in 4. best player in smash 4 is like being best at special olympics.

Please stop advertising zero on Yea Forums, mod on his twitch stream. It’s against the rules ya know

He was winning a shit ton of tournaments with Diddy and Sheik you idiot.

He stopped playing when everyone started picking up Bayonetta.

how does one man manage to constantly and consistently be wrong about everything all the time yet have all the dedicated following he has

I know he was the shit back in smash 4 until sheik got rekt but come on

You’re a millennium if you aren’t a zoomer.

EL CERDO DE CHILE

kill yourself nigger

His first smash stream in forever is a "charity stream" for the guy that jumped off the bridge

What does best Smash 4 player even mean when literally nobody played Smash 4.
He got rekt so hard he quit when ultimate came around.

I'm still salty about him timing out his opponent in front at the 2014 E3 invitationals, a tournament where most of it were free for alls with items on and Sakurai himself was watching.

Zero should have taken the jump off the bridge.

He admitted he never liked it and only played for the money, so him streaming now is 100% to capitalize on the death of etika and profit from it
How did this ugly fat fuck with a horrible English ever got popular

Basically everyone of note stopped playing because Bayo was broken as shit, facts are facts.

Except he was never a Cloud main? Lmao

He was beating every top Ultimate player back in Smash 4, let that sink in.

And then he won the 2018 invitational against the best Smash 4 player at the time.

He's a dirty, money-hungry spic, and Etika is spinning in his grave as we speak.

>I literally have no idea what I am talking about the and NEVER have

HOW THE FUCK DO ANY OF YOU EVEN KNOW WHO THIS IDIOT IS SERIOUSLY

Fuck off ZeRo.

If you liked smash in the past and had an internet connection he was impossible to avoid

Get out with this shit.

who the fuck is this? for real, why the fuck should anyone care about this fat motherfucker?

A greaser who's good at video games

Is there a least charismatic streamer on twitch? Every other sentence has "Bro" in it. Not to mention he holds an extremely high opinion of himself.
Also this, he also was a complete tier whore. Thank god he isn't a competitive ultimate player.

Attached: 1504453893974.jpg (762x618, 131K)

this

you streambabbus deserve to hang from trees

all ecelebs are shameless whores

>all these jealous fags in this thread
How does it feel that Zero makes thousands playing games and is literally maxing out in the gym getting fit while you sit on your ass getting fatter by the day being a wage cuck?

No matter how much he "lifts," he'll still be greasier than chicken skin

>Diddy and Sheik
>2 of the most OP characters in the game
Ah, so he's disabled

he won't get fit. fatties rarely do. smash fatties definitely don't.

He's still like 290 pounds isn't he?

oh right my bad. he plays the 3rd and 4th best characters instead of the 2nd best.

GUATON CULIAOOOOOOO

What stream?

>literally maxing out in the gym

HAHAHAHAHAHAH you wish, ZeRo.

>im mad because someone is raising money for charity
yep, it's an incel

user, we just have ecelebs stickied
>Stay tuned for pride month special 4cunt

every smash player is disabled, he was just the strongest autist

tell this guy to brush his fucking teeth

>also didn't recognized the jiggy
So he'll be next to die.

I liked him more back in his "so a lot of people have been wondering" days.
he used to seem pretty humble and wholesome back in his prime, and now he's super cocky when he doesn't even have the clout to

Zeros annoying.

I respect his smash skill, but for the life of me I can’t get through a single video of his without closing out a min later.

Yeah a (((charity)))

Attached: 20190625_210406.png (720x360, 242K)

>Another smash/nintendo literally who eceleb thread that doesn't get deleted
Mods aren't even trying to hide anymore that they suck nintendo's dick for free?

OP, what stream?

So is he just donating ad money to charity or any contribution? If it’s just ads he’s a total scumbag

>Yes it's about the stream he's currently streaming.
What did he do?

Who cares? He is a shit anyways even if he donates 100% to the ((charity)) this is about getting viewers that will stay around for the next streams and become his fans
Thats all this is

>Zero’s too fat & lazy to waddle over to a bridge & tumble over the edge as well
Was really hoping the streak would continue with this waste of oxygen at least.

Attached: B032F1A4-B30F-46C3-9A99-0600D2BEFD32.jpg (471x517, 80K)

donations,money from ads and subs are all going to charity today

EZ TAX DEDUCTION!!!!

>announces hes going back to compete
>quits 2 weeks after the game comes out

Attached: 3C586A75-8FA6-4F04-97DE-59C6D8CFD3EB.jpg (220x200, 13K)

Fitnessfag here.
Its been 35 days since he first started working out at the gym since Jun 1st he said it was day 10 at the gym.
In this time period he has gone from 310 to 294. So he has lost 16 pounds in ~1month.
I'm sorry but at his weight he could easily lose 10 lbs in a week if he had serious training, and have lost 40lbs since this point instead of 16. He could easily gain that 16lbs back with a single week or two of bad eating and sitting on his ass playing games.
If he does have a personal trainer his trainer is shit

t. ZeRo

Bros i think its time we raid his stream
For the epic lulz

reminder to report incel (internet celebrity) threads

Why is it always Smash players that look dirty, like they don't take care of themselves?

>expecting someone to lose 40 pounds in a month is a reasonable feat.
>claims to be a fitnessfag

you are literally fucking retarded kid.

Somewhat agree.
At 310 pounds its extremely easy to lose weight quickly just by eating less and light exercise. Still any progress is good

Didn't he throw a shitfit about Ultimate after he started losing?

Yes, if morbidly obese, diet management and light exercise will lead to weight loss. But expecting someone to "easily" lose 40 pounds is extremely unreasonable. Even those fat fucks on that TV show the biggest loser struggled with that. But yes any progress is good.

Attached: hmmm.jpg (1864x1443, 658K)

all that should be said

Who cares. He's smart enough to know competitive Smash doesn't pay for jack shit so he's capitalizing on his zoomer audience to create a viable career. Don't hate the player, hate the game.

Attached: 088.png (1195x1151, 156K)

Shameless

Attached: 1558705779025.jpg (600x450, 52K)

He always says its about money and all he ever fucking things about is cash. Not making a fun stream or doing what he likes. I unfollowed him because of this.

people doing what they like are the 99.999% of streamers on twitch with 0 viewers

kys redditors

So is etika that fucking tall or is that guy a manlet?

He actually did good today. All the money from donations and subs, bits, ad revenue, etc. is all going to charity and he's going to show proof. But this is the only good thing that's ever come from him. Now he's going back to being the disgusting greasy ass money hungry fat spic he is. I don't get how he gets so much recognition either.. he was good at a dead game and that's all he has. His english is terrible, he's loud and obnoxious, has an annoying laugh and sense of humor, and is just disgusting to look at. Deport this greedy sellout fuck back to Chile.

Reminder that people that kill themselves go to hell

this faggot should've killed himself instead of etika

jealous af

lose weight

The number 1 rule in Yea Forums includes the term
>Video Game Culture

E-celebs are part of Video Game Culture

I ain't checking his stream. What is he talking about?

you live through ecelebs because your life is pitiful, what is there to be jealous of this ugly fat neckbeard who has nothing outside of smash?
I have enough money to live comfortable and I am better than him in every aspect of life other than smash "skill"

Etika is 6+ feet tall

What is this trying to imply if i might ask

#Dicks out for Etika

looks like that eceleb fags are underage

A youtuber has underage fans, wow.

Hola cerdo, Cuando te vas a matar?

etika was 6'6"

When is he going to etika'd

>first the sticky
>now threads like this are still alive
have they officially changed the rules yet to indicate that this is now an eceleb board with bing bing bix nood killing himself?
truly, etika's death is nothing to celebrate...

He isn't a native English speaker, he is from chile

There really needs to be a /cel/ board. YouTubers, screamers, twitter blue checks. It would offload a lot of the crap from Yea Forums as well.

Did u watch today's zero stream?
Smh it was amazing! He was almost crying talking about Etika