Horror puts creepy shit in the background and doesn't draw attention to it

>Horror puts creepy shit in the background and doesn't draw attention to it
What games does this?

Attached: 90.jpg (2160x1080, 221K)

Super Mario Galaxy

dont know but i would like to

Attached: 1559122353512.png (400x349, 186K)

is this movie good?

i wish horror in general would play with creepiness over cheap jump scares and gore

I liked it a lot.

Atmsophere and subtlety btfo gore and jump scares any day
Shame next to nobody seems to understand this nowadays

it's up there with one of my favorite movies

i dont see it

Attached: just a prank.jpg (2047x1144, 251K)

Pure trash, don't waste your time.

What movie?

I liked it. There's an uneasiness to the whole movie and it has some REAL good tense scenes. worth a watch

would it really work in a format where the camera isn't fixed. Part of why it works is that it's pretty much a stationary shot, even if we cant see it properly the viewer still tries to figure out what it is, in something like the game where the user has free control over where they look they're more than likely to miss it or just look away from it (and if that happens they'll be confused cause they didn't get to fucking see what it was), something you cant do when you watch a movie.

What movie?

If it's Hereditary, then it's pure trash and not worth the reveal that the entire movie is shitty devil worship

Sort of. It becomes evident that the writers never planned supernatural elements, and were either forced by higher ups to add them to make the film more appealing to viewers, or didn't have enough confidence in their own premise. The two most tense scenes of the film are mundane in nature.

what if developers hid shit in spots you can only see when setting the camera angle a specific way :^0

fucking tell us what movie you dickholes

Hereditary
it's spooky

if it was a fixed camera then it would work perfectlym even if the game had tank controls. But for a FPS game? Anytime i've played a horror game and something happens, all I get is a sharp music queue and im left confused because i've walked too far from where the trigger was

Hereditary

>anti-white jewish film
It's projection the movie.

A good instance of where it does [s] sort of[/s] works in a FPS game is that shitty SCP game where one of the SCP's is a model glitch basically but only appears in the edges of the camera view and vanishes

>That area in silent hill 1 or 2 where the music makes it sound like something is charging at you

Attached: 1558510259454.png (480x480, 213K)

>horror game where you have to enter deep water

Attached: the t.png (1179x660, 444K)

Some of the Resident Evils where it's evident some people killed themselves rather than turning into the undead. It's basic but it works.

Attached: 1555267731424.gif (610x862, 277K)