Thank you disney

Thank you disney

Attached: BB1D27EE-11B4-4D70-BAC0-CADDD07F2A61.jpg (819x534, 100K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EnXEW0-loi0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

so what do light-sabers now just vaporize the corpse entirely? That's fucking dumb.

Make the bad people fall down.

GLOWSTICKGANG

Attached: 1v1+me+kid+ill+wreck+you+_7280d9f5f7715078b6d00962ff176df0.jpg (400x267, 21K)

Literally nobody gives a fuck. Star Wars is for children. Changing Tifa's titty size was like Yea Forums's personalized 9/11. If you want outrage, cover up a titty.

>Liking star wars
Kys normies

>we have yet a good Star Wars game with Disney as the owner
How is Disney so incompetent? Just whore out the Star Wars IP to developers like Lucas did, not like the movies are worth anything now.

Mega no buy

is this the most milquetoast and focus-group approved game of all time? its so generic and lacking any flavor whatsoever that its almost impressive.

remember folks:
> Fuck George Lucas! Anyone but him in control of Star Wars!!!11!!
>YAAAASSS Disney!!! Even they are better then Georgie fuckboy, now SWs will be relevant ant and popular again.
MONKEY'S PAW TO THE MAX

(anyone who says others wise is a bloody liar, there still were anit-GL faggots yapping off till the release of he last Jedi)

Attached: Heh....gif (480x360, 2.34M)

Can we finally boycot Disney

everything about this looks extremely mediocre (except his companion droid, but who the fuck cares about that in a video game)
just reinstall Outcast or Academy
neck thyself
George will spend the rest of his life receiving apologies, all is well

no, they act as baseball bats

How is this even a thing? When was the last time you even could do this in a Star Wars game?

Force Unleashed 2

I can only hope for mod support on PC at this point. I was kinda holding out hope that is was gonna be like JKO/A, minimal dismemberment in game unless you use cheat codes to unlock full dismemberment. But unless it's built in I can't even see mods doing something so drastic.

If it was the most focus-grouped game, the main character would be some kind of minority.

Jedi Outcast and Academy. By default it was common to see storm troopers or other enemies lose an arm or hold out their wrist in pain as they were defeated. When you used cheat codes, bisection and all the other limbs were able to be severed but only one per death. If you used mods you could remove that limit and get multiple dismemberments per kill or even by saber'ing the body after kill.

Saber combat was so fun in that game.

>One the defining scenes of the film franchise is the main character getting his hand cut off...
>Not allowed in "totally serious" video game

Attached: 1550450823363.png (986x797, 869K)

I thought that was only against droids.

They should stop making Star Wars games.

>lets make jedi academy
>but not good

STOP IT!

And I won't let Disney have my money for Star Wars: Fallen Order

I swear the anti george lucas hate was spread by disney.

It was never Jedi Academy. It was more like 'Jedi Sekrio'

lol

Attached: George gets the last laugh.jpg (500x370, 60K)

when did dismembering stop being a thing in starwars?

this.
>George was making starwars for babbies
>thankfully disney knows how to handle starwars

>EA

Literally not going to ever play it now. These quicktime adventure games are never worth it. Why put all that effort into graphic then go full potato on gameplay.

>can't dismember people
>eyes can pop out of their sockets though
ummm Disney?

Attached: bulge.jpg (571x360, 31K)

>both the OG and Prequel protagonists got theit hands cut off
>the latter got both legs chopped off and roasted alive next to a lake of lava 1 movie later
>Darth Maul got chopped in half
>Dooku gets both his hands cut off
>Dindu gets his hand cut off before sheev sends him flying
>"but dismemberment is problematic, gotta protect the goy- I mean kids"
Disney was a mistake

ah, so this is the progress they are always talking about

>this is star wars now

Attached: tenor[1].gif (498x368, 628K)

That would give the game an M-rating, and we all know Dineywurl can't have a star wars game that isn't playable by the masses of children.

Have they ever? The JK series you had to edit an ini or use the console to set saberrealisticcombat. Force Unleashed I don't think had it. Maybe the LEGO games since they fall to pieces when they die.

Attached: 4L_h60Nmy5S.jpg (1024x704, 117K)

george lucas is a hack

Attached: lightsaber.gif (200x150, 593K)

>DESE NUTS

JA lets you default hands and arms. Back to the castle mouse shill.

I understand but I don't approve

It's really just making a cheap game cheaper. Having the enemies fall over in one piece is a lot easier than having them fall apart and having their body move differently based on what was cut.

The game looks mediocre so far so who cares

The only redeeming feature they possibly have left is if the female villain is a qt and doesn't die.

>Caring about Star Wars
>In 2019

Oh well if Disney chooses to appeal to another demographic then so be it I'm not interested

>Use to live and breath Star Wars.
>Have a bunch of EU stuff, bought all the games on release.
>Use to talk about Star Wars every fucking day.
>Suddenly Didney buys Star Wars.
>New movies coming out.
>A bunch of secondary scum comes pouring in.
>Y-YOU CANT TALK ABOUT THE EMPIRE ANYMORE OR ELSE YOU'RE A WHITE SUPREMACIST
>ITS OUR SERIES NOW!
Reminder to gatekeep as hard as fucking possible. I don't care if you're literally part of a knitting community, don't let outsiders fag up what you love.

Attached: 1509762591705.webm (480x480, 661K)

The prequel trilogy was bad, but it had a lot of charm and you could tell there was passion there. The sequel trilogy is a soulless, directionless mess, with "woke" marketing so they can brush off any criticism as "bigoted" or some shit, despite the fact that they sidelined the black dude in the sequel for white wimminz gurl power

>I've been gyped!
Based venture bros poster

>The prequel trilogy was, like, REALLY BAD

Attached: 1559877215417.jpg (644x718, 102K)

it hits them with sleepy time gas

>laser swords that can cut through anything
>Obi-Wan kenobi cuts a fucker's arm off and everyone backs the fuck away from the crazy old space wizard in the bar
>"light sabers can't mutilate people anymore though gotta keep our PG-13 game rating"
imagine actually being a star wars fanboi after the 1980s.

to be fair George Lucas was smart as fuck asking for toy sales.

>implying children didn't buy GTA
>implying the rating even matters

>Jedi Sekiro
It wishes.

who are you even criticizing now? Are you saying Yea Forums posers are getting riled up about SJW Wars or are you saying the SJW Wars people are calling you a nazi for liking the empire?

Force Unleashed 2 had dismemberment and it was rated T
youtube.com/watch?v=EnXEW0-loi0

Disney managed to kill all the toy sales except Kylo toys.

please help us

Attached: shep 2.jpg (700x469, 129K)

Also Jango Fett, the dude in Mos Eisley Cantina and the snow yeti. Lightsabers are supposed to be fucking deadly when wielded by a skilled user

As if I needed a reminder as to why Disney is fucking lame nowadays.

I'm sorry

what was the autism that started this? Some faggot serial killer in japan or something which caused all the politicians to screech autisticly.

Well said. I used to be a massive Star Wars fan, so much so that I couldn't imagine how things could get this bad. This is like watching your sister being whored out on a street corner, and it all went to shit precisely when kikeny aquired it, what a coincidence. If I ever blow my lid, it's not gonna be against innocents, but Disney execs

Attached: 1499293248105.jpg (351x523, 33K)