Judgement

Is it kino?

Attached: Judgment-Banner.jpg (650x366, 169K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sE410Fb1kmg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

not very far, but i like it.

>multiple thread in span of 2 hours
>die before 50 replies
this game is dead, we used to get daily yakuza threads during 0/k1 release that reach the bump limit
i think most of those people are gone now

this isn't a bad thing. being niche creates chill threads.

Waiting for PC release. I don't want to dig up my PS4 to play a game at less than HD at less than 30 frames per second.

I hate the side-quest system in this game and it’s kind of ruining it for me. The friend system is cancer.

who even knows what this game is?
almost nobody except fans of the series. vast majority of faggots around here are fans of normalfag shit and mmo's. despite Rodd Broward's bullshit about SP games, most tards would rather not.

how's different from Yakuza's sidequests?

It's pretty good.

Attached: problem solved.webm (960x540, 2.76M)

We only get threads if the game was on PC.
Console peasants should know their place and gave us their exclusives to their lords, us PC gamers.

I gave up on these threads after 0/k1 release because they always went to shit shortly after, guess most people felt the same.

You don’t have to go to restaurants and eat multiple times to start legitimately 90% of them. Considering they got rid of 6’s hunger system you have to go get punched in a street fight to go eat. For almost every single friend quest. It’s fucking horrible.

i dislike the floaty physics. i don't hate it, i'd just rather it be more like Y0, K1.

I honestly totally forgot it was out today. I think everyone might have. But I know there's some yakuza diehards here

Can you try that again except do it in English this time?

even if you are being ironic, these are the kind of posts that ruined yakuza threads. fuck off with your console warring shit.

I LOVE SAORI

Attached: 3506050-judgment_10_1544213940.jpg (3840x2160, 2.57M)

You mean you can't start quests because 90% of them are based on eating shit?
Which there must be a way to be able to eat while full in some upgrade path.

not very chill when a thread dies after you get back from having a shower

Attached: pc port.webm (1280x720, 2.73M)

wait is there a legit kiryu skin in the game?

nope

youtube.com/watch?v=sE410Fb1kmg

That's from K2, only that game has the green filter

This game is 90% cool shit and 10% retarded game design choices. The QR codes are a fucking 10 IQ decision. If you don’t know, QR codes are this games equivalent to the locker keys and instead of unlocking miscellaneous items they unlock moveset unlocks. Not to mention the completely pointless sections that involve you tailing and chasing people for no reason other than the game needs to last a little bit longer

oh fug, i gotta look into this

After 5k points. So it’s a long ways in.

Friend system is annoying. Tailing missions are shit across the board. Unlocking skills through posters is dumb. Lot of bad design decisions.

Is this game supposed to be running at sub-30fps most of the time on the standard PS4 or is my shit fucked?

Attached: 1561367735200.gif (379x387, 229K)

it manages to stay at 30 on my pro. I think they've just given up on base ps4 to get more people to buy a pro.

fug, meant for

Pretty much this. I started playing Kiwami 2 on PC a couple days ago forgetting Judgment was out soon and it's been a tough transition. Game dips a lot more than Kiwami 2 and 6 on PS4 as well (as far as I can remember)

What’s the best way to farm VR tickets? I already did all the baseball challenges, and they seem to be retardedly rare from random fights. I also fucking suck at blackjack and poker, and I’m too much of a brainlet to figure out the nip games or mahjong. Please help.

Because it’s not out on PC. Sega is retarded

How do I stop the grey balls from blocking me in Puyo Puyo? I’m beating the AI in points yet I’m still getting spammed with grey balls blocking all of my moves

ru plat the game? otherwise not very necessary to farming tickets, best way is to get the permanent ticket which means complete various challenge, all card games have cheat item,SL to get best result

>got a pretty good grasp of mahjong in Y6
>don't play in awhile
>completely forgot how to now
Fuck, I'm autistic and I need to have an absurd amount of cash at the start of every Yakuza game.

Attached: 10_billion_yen_problem_by_art_kit.png (485x400, 21K)

I wish they at least you gave you the option to favour performance over visuals or something. The day 1 patch evens out it a little bit, but it still leaves a bit to be desired.