Introduce friend to League

>Introduce friend to League
>Thinks he's hot shit at games
>Immediately gets smashed from game 1 onward because it's the most competitive game in the world
>Confidence starts breaking, he's not the hero in his single player nintendo games
>Gets emotional and quits
This is why you laugh at dotards and anyone who has "assfaggots" in their vocabulary. That's them. They've all tried it, realized they're not good enough, and eternally despise the game for exposing them.

The few that did make it past the first few days probably never achieved any meaningful rank with their 30 FPS console tier reaction times.

Attached: c5ad844568d65f6205db1cca72c02e6a.jpg (2480x3508, 2.34M)

Other urls found in this thread:

teemo.gg/model-viewer
watch.lolesports.com/vods/lec/lec_2019_summer
twitch.tv/riotgames/clip/TransparentAttractiveRaccoonTF2John
youtu.be/72hLZCRN7Lk
youtube.com/watch?v=okuOx0wCnt8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

dota is harder

who gives a shit, it's a boring ass game filled with unlikable virgins, I'd rather play something else when i'm back from the gym or work

LoL is shit though, even if you're good at it, theres much better online games to play

have sex

>league of Tienenmen square
>the most competitive game in the world
*WHEEEEEEEEEEZE*

>play League for the first time
>absolutely nothing but smurfs looking to get easy pubstomps on new players
>people literally walking around with [Name]'sAltAccount as they go 23/2 against new players
Why are you people like this?

Attached: 1523917060314.png (283x283, 73K)

You're exposing yourself as an insecure incel who equates muscle memory achievements in a toxic vidya with real skill and intelligence. People who have a wide taste in games don't have the time to git gud for some autist niche MOBA game.

Play fighting games instead.

Attached: 1551972201334.png (1000x920, 649K)

the only thing to come out of this shitheap worth a damn is that kpop video of which I may or may not have masturbated myself to on a few occasions.

>Uses the term toxic
>Expects to be taken seriously
Outskilled and assblasted in chat, still mad to this day

I need to breed Jynx.

Attached: 1561044220206.jpg (1300x1230, 755K)

>All abilities are point and click or passives
>Turn rates make for 600 ping gameplay that boomers can keep up with
>Hours worth of CC per team
Yeah, nice job clicking down the guy stun locked for 10 seconds. Go get em dotard!

seething and coping lolbab

Not really, league has the most normies compared to autism Nintendo games.

Every person I know that plays Nintendo games read manga and play videogames 24/7 but are never competitive or even remotely good at video games. Even competitive fighting game players I seen get gold 5+ in League of Legends after 3 months. I guess Nintendo is low energy types of gamrs.

Sona.

Attached: sona_1.jpg (650x1038, 89K)

You need better taste, she is literal jailbait tier

Attached: 6c323ff8f77b4497d7beff6c583c4394.jpg (1200x1412, 152K)

I don't think it's a niche genra when this game literally has a couple of games with 50-100 million+ downloads on mobile alone alone side battle royals.

If anything lots of niggers play Fighting games but asian countries are into moba's and BR's, Niggers don't even like Battle royals.

You get put in a seperate queue from the smurfs after a while

Attached: 1559032886903m.jpg (776x1024, 127K)

:)

I don't see the problems.
She's canonically the tightest, too.

Attached: 1551635152869.png (1225x851, 1.44M)

New Sona art when? I wanna beat my dick into submission but its the same fucking images.

Sorry you keep losing friends.

Maybe try being less of a piece of human shit?

Riot has a pretty cancerous anti-toxicity system in place and it's easy to get banned, so the worst offenders are constantly making smurfs

Fuck you, I put 3000 hours into Dota before I decided it was not for me and went back to my single player games.

Attached: 3474.jpg (720x718, 36K)

unironically post plat the game is about macro "big brain" skill rather than micro mechanics
A pro naturally has better mechanics than a high plat, but the difference isn't as significant as you'd think. The real skill expression in the game is from strategy

I call it assfaggots because I was hopeful that new maps and modes like dominion would become the norm but that wasn't the case at all.

Nice projection, if anything people have lost friends to League because of how popular it is.

>thinking being good at league is admirable or or even remotely interesting

>playing LoL after S2
Terrible choice, game got too big for its own good, should've expanded on what we had instead of releasing a new champion every two months.
Now you have 3/4th of the cast being subpar or unused, game modes removed or unsupported, reworks that completely change the theme and kit of characters people had been playing for years. Awful, just drop this game, it's no longer worth your time.

have sex

>Still the most popular, most played, most profitable game in the world

It's pretty fun user, you might like it if you give it a chance. Tomorrow a huge patch is coming out with a new game, Teamfight Tactics, which is kinda like autochess

literally just say fcuk or ngigr or whatever retarded thing you want spelled wrong. If the bot can't pick it up nothing will happen
unless you consistently get reported by SEVERAL people per game, in which case you probably have a genuine problem

You have to be a special kind of retard to think league is a relatively skillful game

The game has become more interesting and balanced in every respect. People have gotten challenger 1 tricking nearly every champion given that they're skilled enough. You just sound like a nostalgic boomer.

So you introduce your friend to a multiplayer game and expect him to be good at it right off the bat while you have probably thousands of hours of gameplay.

Zeronis is a beast

Attached: 1541396104126.jpg (1920x1042, 379K)

>play 5k hours of league
>get sick of the constant changes
>realise i've missed out on so many other games

quitting this game was the best decision i've ever made, i'm actually having fun playing games for the first time in ages.

Attached: 259.jpg (350x464, 36K)

user having sex doesn't actually fix people's incel behaviour. It's a problem that requires care in order to resolve.

I'm an expert on the punishment system. One aspect is the more you type the higher the chance that reports against you become dangerous. This is regardless of what words you use or how you spell them.

soul

Attached: blink.png (86x64, 11K)

I've noticed this. Counter Strike tryhards seem far more normal than Nintendie regulars.
Must be the games.

ive been playing counter strike since 2001, played source competitvely at national level, won 2 EU tournaments, also global elite in csgo; you MOBA kiddies are fucking nothing, you seriously make me laugh when you spout shit about your "game" needing skill, get on my fucking level

Attached: 1488688715911.png (292x284, 109K)

For reference to how fucked riots system is, "ggez" is a reportable phrase that warrants a two week instant ban

soulless

Attached: Flash.png (266x230, 17K)

The point is that people, especially people bad at games (all of Yea Forums) lose when a game is competitive and difficult, have their feelings hurt, then talk badly about the game that they can't handle

I want to impregnate Jinx!

>Introduce friend to a game he's never played and probably doesn't understand
>Implying you set him up in an actual pvp game for his very first experience
>He understandably does bad and is left with a bad impression
>"Hah what a retard, got em!"
>"Wait'll the boys get a load of this one!"

>fighting games
Dying breed.

>some trash weeb still pretends LoL is a hard game to play and they're some amazing player for playing it
Every time.

Attached: 1313530123376.jpg (465x457, 23K)

lol, FPS games are the most simple and baby tier genre. There's a reason halo/cod/cs are have been popular with grade school children forever. It's the one genre they can be good at and win.

I've had plenty of CSGO friends try League, none of them ever got good

I just think ASSFAGGOTS is hilarious.

Besides, no one cares about your game anymore, it's not a Fortnite clone. That's all anyone plays anymore.

BLINK DAGGGERRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1517816977535.jpg (1439x1432, 575K)

really? I see that and "gg ez" all the time
I believe it to be possible, but I'd like to see proof

Attached: 1557451507233.png (480x486, 132K)

Single player gamers are a joke. Always have been, always will be.

You've never actually played dota, have you?

I know this is bait, but how can people honestly post such a thing when there is SO much money involved if you are actually good, as in challenger+

>Play jungle and you'll have a 100% chance of any one of your failing lanes reporting you for their own inadequacies.
Fucking 0/10 Yasuo players by the 11th minute, still spamming for you to come camp top lane...

ASSFAGGOTS are the lowest tier of competitive games. Literally any other genre requires more skill.

Not soon enough

>Record breaking profits at 3 billion per year, most profitable game in the world despite Riot's lack of monetization efforts
>Still the most played game in the world
>Still the most watched game in the world
>Still has the biggest esports scene in the world
How to spot a dotard that hasn't matured past WC3 and has no idea what's going on in the world

>Be me 7ish years ago
>Steam friends want me to download game
>spend 4+ hours downloading it
>Within 5 minutes of playing friends tell me I'm garbage and they don't want to play with me.
>Get incredibly assblasted and delete everyone that asked me to play game
>try playing on my own, random people are just as hostile
>uninstall game

It was Smite, and I haven't played a MOBA since. Christ I hate that genre.

The communities are always fucking awful, especially to new players.

Attached: ssunnamedjpg-c748a9_1280w-640x360.jpg (640x360, 38K)

This is a huge fucking lie. Whenever me and the boys play full premades we always type ggez and none of us get banned
KYS and nigger are the only instant ban phrases

oh please, you talk about reaction times, i react faster than a wave formation under observation in a double slit experiment, kid, i make you MOBA children look like old ladies crossing the road, id trust a cs-playing sperg with 2k hours to react faster than any MOBA pleb within the top 1000, ive got more skill in my left nut than your entire playerbase

The fuck does that have to do with anything. Esports is retarded it has absolutely nothing to do with the quality of the game.

It just goes to show how competitive it is. Dead weight gets thrown out, friend or not. People fucking hate losing in League, they couldn't care less if they lost in any other game. You catch a guy on a loss streak in League and you start worrying for their health.

The exact same thing happened with my with fucking League of Legends. They begged me to download it and I hated it but I played on because "it's better with friends".
Dragon Age Origins was then given out for free on Origin which I recommend to them all, and none of them would download it because it looked bad.
Bad friends and I don't speak to them anymore.

I see this bait every thread
What is the logic behind this? If that is the case why not just become a pro at the game and literally rake in millions. Hell just get to grandmaster/challenger and you can make 6 figures on streaming if your personality isn't ass.

t. FPS baby playing against 12 year olds and his gameplay consists of managing 1 button without a hint of strategy or tactics

I remember my friend who was "good at rts" and how he told me about playing age of empires for days and days. Then, one day, he decided to try dota 2... it's was unbelievable. No patience, camera control with the keys because he gets "lost" if he uses the mouses, rush to the enemy and die.

>50 hours later
0 progress. Pick a new hero, read descriptions during lane phase, always behind (way behind...) so, forever low level, use skills all the time so continuously so never had mana at all, etc.

>100 hours total
"I least now I understand what is happening and I learned how to make 'comboes'"
>leave the games a couple of days later.

Even years later still surprises me the absolute lack of learning capacity. I always thought that, no matter the task, you can at least learn something, even a little piece, by mere repetition.

thought we were talking about the difficulty, and not the quality of the game
if it was easy to be professional, or "good" their salaries wouldn't be so big
this ugly fat fuck isn't even a pro anymore and he makes literal millions off of streaming and wears yeezies
he was is? a 4channer even

Attached: instagramer.jpg (1080x1080, 96K)

Lower skill cap than other games doesn't mean you can easily beat everyone else. You'll still have to practice often and network to find good teammates. Winning the lottery doesn't take skill, but that doesn't mean it's easy.

Dude its obvious you don't know what you're talking about. Aim is like 1/3 of whats important in cs just like mechanics are 1/3 in League. Game sense in cs and macro in League are infinitely more important in the higher mmrs. Idk why you're trying to impress when literally ANYONE can get good aim/reaction time by playing on an aim map for 30 minutes a day.

Attached: shoes.jpg (590x533, 50K)

>LoL
>Dota
>Not Awesomenauts

Attached: 1556178735697.png (617x566, 551K)

Yeah, that's why challenger players are consistently challenger every season while streaming themselves doing it solo

Dota 2 is the only best one.

Attached: 1442436681646.jpg (2000x2828, 700K)

I don't think you understand how this works at all. It has nothing to do with the difficulty of the game, the money they pay people is related to how profitable the product is. The profit is determined by popularity and that's it.

Fortnite is extremely popular which is why it is quite profitable. That doesn't mean it's a good game or difficult to play.

I'm not saying it's luck based. I'm saying the skill cap isn't that high compared to other competitive games.

>Laggy ass turn rates make for the most uncomfortable and unsatisfying gameplay of any game in the past century
That makes your game shit by default. There is nothing that can salvage awful core "features"

SEETHING

Attached: 1440292588916.jpg (1023x692, 301K)

You're also wrong at that point. League pros play at least 12 hours a day, pro teams have always said that's how much they scrim. Every year older pros get phased out for newer or better players because people are always improving, the pros of past seasons literally couldn't hold a candle to today's top players. League hasn't even gotten close to hitting it's skill cap and it always increases with each new champ.

lmao

haha yes! memes! i love using my funny mee mees when someone says something i don't like!

This art is horrifying.

I'm actually having trouble as a native english speaker interpreting your statement and how it makes sense contextually
>Lower skill cap than other games doesn't mean you can easily beat everyone else
This makes sense, blackjack, or the lottery as you say applies. But that isn't relevant for league, if it applied wed see a more diverse pool of winners, instead of the few teams we often see (the game is pretty young, and SKT won world's 3 times in a row). Right now the game seems to be more skill reliant than Hockey with how consistently the better teams win.
>You'll still have to practice often and network to find good teammates
Yes and no, this is irrelevant for solo queue, since its "solo"queue. Streamers don't typically duo or queue up with other players, including arguably the worlds best solo queue player Dopa. For pro its closer to being true, but if you are good enough you'd probably be scouted regardless of whether or not you do anything other than play the game.
>Winning the lottery doesn't take skill, but that doesn't mean it's easy.
The aformentioned point about SKT applies, as well as the fact that we actually know who the best players are on the ladder, and that they tend to stay in that range
I really don't see how any part of your statement applies to league

Attached: 1441058356660.jpg (800x892, 123K)

fuck no, fighting games are soul crushing because there's literally nobody to blame but yourself. at least in league i can blame riot, 9 other players, or some bullshit items or mechanics

if you play league for anything other than aram and urf you're a faggot

thats both true and false, true in that ticket sales and merch sales can greatly inflate a players salary (though I can't think of a pro where this would be true)
False in that they need to actually win games to even be a pro
What are you even trying to say? The pros make money, because the game itself is popular? Well of course, then noone would buy tickets. But to actually be a pro you have to be really good at the game, and literally millions of people try and fail, whereas only a small amount (roughly 15~ people) and that doesn't include supporting staff like coaches are able to consistently win.

>Playing actual egirl modes and calling anyone else a faggot
Embarrassing and shameless

I didn't say anything sexist or racist and I still got permabanned. Didn't even curse either. Just said some inflammatory things and because some loser and his premade buddies reported me. Riot is cancer. You should be able to talk shit.

You don't even have to type anything, if enough people get pissed off at you and report you Riot will find some way to ban you.

I love my waifu Sona! I want user to love her too!

Attached: e91a1bb27846f9b0ca5aa8af5e0fca90.jpg (1200x1988, 278K)

only fighting game that interests me is skullgirls but that's not competitive.

doesn't it go on a warning system? Riot doesn't want to permaban you, because then you can't give shekels to buy skins. Isn't like chat restriction >14 day ban> permaban? I think it may skip to 14 day if you say something racist/homophobic/etc.
I think you'd have to be reported several times to reach that point. Although I think riot is particularity sensitive about "kys" and anything suicide related
personally I think people should just mute and move on, but you may very well be a genuinely rude/mean person if that is the case

meanwhile in league everyone has flash because the playerbase is handicapped and needs a free escape with no cost or skill required

to be fair the other side of the argument is that most characters just spam one rotation of spells to insta kill people in league

It's due to the time investment more than just losing, I think. In a lot of other competitive genres, the matches last, at absolute most, MAYBE 10-15 minutes. In League, Smite, Dota etc. though, you're strapped in for at least 25 minutes MINIMUM. And this includes the matchmaking, the character banning and selection and whatnot.

In a match of, say, TF2, you don't have to stay after the first round (or even for the whole first round in general). You can fuck right off if you're not digging your team mates' attitude. For a moba, you're stuck with them for 20-45 minutes and that can be a personal Hell that no one wants to be in. You leaving a match typically results in a penalty or outright ban, so you have to stick it out the whole way through.

I think that's part of why games like Fortnite are such a runaway success. A match CAN last a while, but if you're actually still in the game then you're probably doing pretty well, so you have that success-rush going. And if you weren't doing well, you're probably already dead, and you're done, you can move on and go to the next game rather than have to stick around.

I wanna bury my face in Sona's fat ass

sameface talentless queer

Give me your discord and I'll give Sona lots of white love

Lots of brand loyalty for free to play games.

Dota 2's fun is a packaged deal, someone else's misery is your monster kill.

Attached: 1443583907321.gif (400x220, 1.82M)

boia#7387

I love your waifu Sona!!

What the fuck did he mean by this??

>Yeah, nice job clicking down the guy stun locked for 10 seconds
ever heard of Black King Bar?

From my experience that doesn't fly because I've played around 300 hours of Dota where the games are two to three times longer than league games and I never saw people raging the same way I do in League

The way I look at it is people know Dota is bullshit. You can get stunlocked until you get an AFK penalty and you can get erased by a guy from a screen away using blink dagger. No one gets upset because they know it's bullshit that can't be avoided

People know League is balanced and you can outplay almost everything if you're good enough. Dying in League means you weren't good enough to do that. Dying in Dota is par for the course because it's not a fair game. That's the big difference.

>Get top ranks in OW, LoL and Dota
There is nothing there if you don't go pro, just a big fucking waste of time.

>what is fun

i stopped talking to one of my friends because all he would talk about it league, he even wanted me to just...watch him play over skype screensharing at one point. despite me making it clear i have no interest

That makes sense. I guess when you go in knowing you're not guaranteed a fair fight, and in fact it's more likely it'll be as far from "fair" as it can possibly be, it's easier to look past getting your ass reamed. When you go into a match thinking "may the better team win," and then, well, your team ISN'T the better team, that can be pretty rage inducing.

Bkb is shit now grandpa most of the spells go through it now
Welcome to nu-dota

built for bbc

i feel like I could defeat everyone at league if I took some kind of Drug that makes it so nothing is boring like Adderall or something.

like the general problem is every Second im playing it i want to commit suicide and so that extends itself to my char.

i think that's the main difficulty of the game actually. EVERYONE wants to kill themselves when playing league so it's just a test of who can be the least bored.

this game is a fucking disease

>implying league is hard

I'm at a hotel but pornhub is blocked.
Post more ass.
e621 works at least

I'll love her no matter how bad her game is.

Attached: DCLGjH3.png (1600x2000, 2.89M)

well it's an online multiplayer game so it's as hard as your opponents.

Canonically the most meth/crack riddled, willy rotting champ too.

Attached: b31b9765045a084f2bf98dec26915b32b431db60_hq.jpg (720x507, 52K)

>No one gets upset because they know it's bullshit that can't be avoided

you are talking from a position of experience you don't have my dude, not everyone is a 1k mmr player

I think its also because, not only can you see and are ought to watching your teamates be retarded, but it directly effects how well you do in what you do.
In CoD if everyone on your team sucks, you can't really see them be bad, and you can still shoot people just fine. In league you'll watch and be reminded every time they die, and fed enemies become even more difficult to kill, while killing you with more ease.

There's lots of factors that go into making Dota unfair that don't exist in League. Almost all League champs have been made so you have to hit skillshots to get your damage off and play cleanly. Even if a champion is ahead in gold he still has to play well or it'll be all for nothing. All of Dotas abilities are point and click or right click. There's no avoiding them. There's no way to outplay.

Carries getting ahead in Dota makes them tankier, so they're harder to kill and they can't be contested in damage since there's no way to dodge, they can easily turn their brain off and stat stick their way to victory. Carries in League are still squishy and in danger of dying if they don't play well

MOBAs are shit. at least with fighting games, I can teach user-scrubs online why they suck. in MOBAs, there is no time or mechanism to do that.

>Skullgirls
>not competitive

Attached: 1561203418224.jpg (428x424, 16K)

>it's the most competitive game in the world
Maybe you should play more games user.

Attached: 1561327771372.jpg (421x510, 41K)

>competitive
>you get shutdown bounty on you for farming well
>meta is 3-4 good champs in each lane and playing anything else is actively putting yourself at a disadvantage.
>balance team follows a "revolving door policy" where they decide which champion will be op this month and buff it to a ludicrous degree
>games at diamond+ essentially boil down to whoever throws last loses the game
LoL stopped being a good game after season 2, if you still play it you should unironically kill yourself

Attached: Denis.gif (250x233, 1.5M)

I love competitive games, but there is a 99.9% chance that you will not be a pro player. People who play ladder comp modes like it is a multi million dollar tournament absolutely deserve ridicule, and way too many people in league or dota act that way. Fun game to troll on though.
As far as MOBAs go, HOTS is pretty fun.

I've watched high MMR streams and there was no difference in attitude. Everyone knows Dota is an archaic jumble of WC3 bugs and mods, no one expects it to be a fair and well balanced experience. They enjoy the bullshit because after they've just finished going 0-30 in their 2 hour game, maybe next game they will be the one to carry.

You and your friend both sound underage as fuck

I'll take "Shit this fag has never played" for 200 Alex

DO NOT WORRY PRECIOUS AXE, BLINK DAGGER DOES NOT COME TO CHOP!

She's as tall as Lux but flat. Don't be retarded.

play both for fun, play dota more though. Post more ass

Attached: IMG_20190505_094021.jpg (1212x2048, 259K)

SKIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Attached: skill.png (759x747, 131K)

league is more twitchy play, dota is more pic related

Attached: dota.jpg (680x490, 83K)

Why would you talk about something as if you know anything about it? Really LuL players have some sort of mentality that is just alien to me. You are complaining that you should know what every spell and every item does within a few hours of playing the game. Basically, "burden of knowledge".

I refuse to believe anyone plays MOBAs for any reason besides their friends play it/ there's a competitive scene
It seems so fucking boring and unfun to play and master

>comeback mechanic that punishes you if you somehow fuck up and die with a lead
>not true, this is only really an issue in botlane and thats because of the nature of the role
>true, balance team are retards
>this is true for all ELOs except if you are much better than your opponents

See? Jinx could've been a good girl if she was only a titty monster like Sona.

Attached: __jinx_and_sona_buvelle_league_of_legends_drawn_by_gwayo__d1728fdfab104dd87a63bdb22cf8f49b.png (1032x1498, 1.31M)

I made it to gold in the first week after my friend showed me how to play Mundo
I went back to doto because the game felt repetitive

What are you on about retard? The original conversation between me and the other guy was that Dota is bullshit and unfair by design because 99% of abilities are point and click that can't be dodged as well as CC lasting an eternity. Your only argument is "No, you're wrong" without posting why. Fuck off if you're just going to give lazy, confused replies.

>doesn't read the article he posted
Based retard

this

I played dota all-stars for like 6 years, and the removal of turn speeds was the best thing to happen to the moba format

I couldn't get past it being the same map all the time.

LoL playstyle is literally the same from bronze to max tier
My roommate and friend was Challenger and he played with his brother who was Diamond with 0 change in his playstyle

how do i get my friends to stop playing this fucking game

You get new friends

>play league for 8 years
>sttill lower silver
>get told 'git gud'
>B-but its a hard game
>a 14yo could do better than you
>idc its still a fun game
>league gamers ruined league of legends

>Missing the point entirely
Even with a colossal lead, fucking around like snoozing or putting feet on the keyboard for even 5 seconds can irreversibly fuck up your momentum on a DotA/MOBA/ASSFAGGOT

>I don't want to have consequences for my shitty positioning!
Go on, you were saying something pointless?

Attached: 1530250677005.jpg (1200x1200, 190K)

I'm hoping WoW Classic will be enough for me to finally quit. But I've "quit" 3 times now, so probably no.
Now this is a shitpost

Attached: wowbros.jpg (658x1024, 87K)

>because it's the most competitive game in the world
Stopped reding there
Let me guees, you are one of those who throws shit because the jungler doesnt gank you?
Typical incel lol player

lol

Again, so many wrong assessments.

>Everyone knows Dota is an archaic jumble of WC3 bugs and mods

Yeah, dota 2 is a recreation of a WC3 custom map (and so is lol and a bunch of other mobas), now i dare you to point out a single bug in the current patch. Wow, dota 2 has custom maps? call the fun police

>no one expects it to be a fair and well balanced experience

In every game you will see a lot of different heroes being picked, in a competitive tournament almost all the heroes are going to be picked at least once or twice, if this is not a balanced game, what is?

>They enjoy the bullshit because after they've just finished going 0-30 in their 2 hour game, maybe next game they will be the one to carry

Again, you are probably a 1k mmr player that try to "pentakill pwned xdd" every game, so im not even going to discuss about how to enjoy a game of dota

>damage control because he got caught getting trolled by clickbait headlines
I got up in a 35 minute ranked game to go take a shit and came back to a win screen now start furiously moving goalposts

>skill
>4 spells
>2 summoners
Wow such brain user, u were right

It doesn't matter what balance purpose it serves. Imagine any online game at 500 ping and tell me it's fun. That's the Dota experience. It's why your dead game could never hope to touch League's success. It's a shitty feature that ranges from boring to uncomfortable to unplayable, the latter being the most common reactions.

is that cat okay?

>2019
>Yea Forums still gets baited into an absolute mess by league shill shitposting
Nuke this site already

>The way I look at it is people know Dota is bullshit. You can get stunlocked until you get an AFK penalty and you can get erased by a guy from a screen away using blink dagger. No one gets upset because they know it's bullshit that can't be avoided

>People know League is balanced and you can outplay almost everything if you're good enough. Dying in League means you weren't good enough to do that. Dying in Dota is par for the course because it's not a fair game. That's the big difference.

You are complaining about how some abilities are bullshit by design, but that's because you don't have knowledge of what the spell does, how to safely put yourself in a position where the spell doesn't occur/ deals less penalty, or what item to counter/ mitigate it. Really your argument is just an extended version of the burden of knowledge argument because you think you're good enough to play if you know that "the spell just stuns". Whereas in dota, people play smartly so that they don't get stunned. CC being long is a punishment for getting stunned. All you lolbabs have the same train of thought, that the game should be played fast, not with a brain.

The only good thing about this game is the fanart/porn.

What the fuck kind of argument is this? Not enough actives for you? Would you say support is more skillful than midlane then, since a support regularly has MORE buttons to press in a fight?

MOBAs are not fun
Most multiplayer games that require significant grinding and following a "meta" are not fun

Absolutamente Basado

Dota has a higher skill floor but a lower skill ceiling than LoL

Attached: yikes.jpg (453x465, 27K)

Jinx is best crazy waifu, but don't play League because it's just become League of One-shot Assassins.
Fun is no longer the core appeal of this game, just e-sports FLASHY TURNABOUT LOOK HE BLEW HIM UP gameplay.

Attached: 8423af9cd29609fe99f93dada1472831-d82ujht.jpg (568x800, 633K)

They're fun if you aren't a smooth brain and you avoid ranked

The only counter you mentioned is "positioning". So your way of outplaying is to stay away from the enemy. Your only option is to stay off the map. That doesn't help your point, it further reinforces the bullshit nature of the game where the only way to not be killed unfairly is to stop interacting with the enemy.

for me it's really just Jinx, somehow she just pushes all my buttons. I can't even remember any other character half the time.

I want to heal Jinx.

Attached: 1451471425681.jpg (2336x1727, 2.29M)

Yes, he turned the gun on the gunman and married a hot senator.

>grinding
Not true unless you mean owning the champions
>following a "meta"
If you're good enough, anything will unironically work. If you're in any way a decent player you can go into a Flex game and dick shitters who play flex with troll picks
You only have to follow the meta at the absolute top of the normal ranked ladder.

league is shitgame lol

Attached: 1555863273806.jpg (719x386, 152K)

>The only counter you mentioned is "positioning". So your way of outplaying is to stay away from the enemy
That's not only a super reductionist take on what he was saying, it also isn't "positioning"

>He still believes we're in the one shot assassin meta
That was like a year ago my dude assassasins are trash after 1 defence item

See this is where the two games differ. LoL only allows for a static lane, but dota you can change lanes if you have trouble farming or keep feeding, you can stack jungle camps or even have a support rotate for you. And what the fuck if the use of picking and banning heroes, if no hero is ever countered by another hero.

>league of legends
>dota
>mobas
lol

remember dotards
we're better
we're stronger
and we're richer
dab on lolfags for thinking they'll ever be anything other than that "dumbed down" version of dota

Attached: dabonlolbabs.png (738x671, 510K)

>haha you fucking loser, Riot changes the meta every two months!
Sage

Attached: 1556977388659.jpg (800x331, 52K)

You couldn't be more wrong though. With supports getting buff after buff for years now there's tons of ways to save people.

pretty much

Attached: 1547136930484.jpg (676x2820, 819K)

Why did they make only one good doujinshi with her. Is not fair.

>Lux allowed to be OP for months because she sells skins
Justify this.

>Close to triple the prize money in less than half the tournaments
are chinks/LoLfags greedy, or just poor?

She makes my peepee hard and feel good.

oops wrong pic

Attached: file.png (1300x866, 1.16M)

Ah yes, games where personal ability is all but meaningless since whether or not the rest of your team is competent will determine victory more or less regardless of what you do are the true test of real epic gamer skillz.

Fucking kill yourself.

Attached: 1559620858813.jpg (500x499, 87K)

what's the point of having two summoner spells if one of them is permanently occupied by flash

Lux isn't even the "waifu" character. She is the girl power fantasy character.

>League since season 3 does not have ESL and the likes anymore
>Worlds is not crowdfunded like the International
>more popular game therefore more tournaments
This is a shitpost

Attached: mlk truth.jpg (600x800, 92K)

Lux has been their money maker for years and has only become relevant in the last like 2 months. Also it's been proven that they've never resorted to that tactic, they often release skins shortly before nerfing a champ out of relevance

Whats wrong with you i was just pointing out the obvious, go back to your grass field

Attached: 1553644321149.jpg (540x404, 31K)

I played league from season 1 to season 6 and got to plat every season, and yes I know plat isn't incredibly impressive
shit isn't really that hard, it's more of a burden of knowledge than burden of skill, once you've played as/against a champion enough to internalize their cooldowns and predict what they're going to try to do its easy peasy

>They've all tried it, realized they're not good enough
I've tried DOTA and realized it was an RTS where you only control one unit, and I don't even like RTSs that much in the first place.
It's a really boring genre.

>It's my team's fault
>Muh forced 50
>Muh Shadowpool
>Muh Tribunal
At least we of the DotA/MOBA/ASSFAGGOTS Community can all agree on this for you
Get
Fucking
Good

But rotating in League has been a thing for years now

Because back when the game was good not everybody had insane gap closers

I use exhaust and ignite with yuumi

I don't think they planned for Lux to become busted, but I think they're going to leave her meta until after Worlds.

ASSFAGGOTS were invented because controlling multiple units in RTS games was too hard for casuals.

I go ignite/smite while playing Hecarim jungle

so then why don't they just let everyone have flash to start with if it's such a core spell and give back the slot

>Cope the post
Imagine not having a bro you gang bang people with every game.

you can absolutely rotate lanes in league and it is pretty common in higher level play, but you can't stack camps

>Its the most competitive game in the world
Lmfao just stop. Rocket league is the undisputed most competitive game by far. League is full of unbalanced bs, rocket league isnt like that, everyone is on an even playing field. individual skill reigns supreme.

>ITS NOT ABOUT MONEY OR TOURNAMENTS
>ITS ABOUT MY TWITCH VIEWS, IN THIS I AM SUPERIOR
Okay poverty-kun, im sure Riot have you .00001 RP for this quality post

Because Rito still thinks the game is good

League makes $3,000,000,000 a year with Riot being really lazy monetizing the game. Instead of tossing money at tournament winnings they use it to maintain the LCS production which is easily the highest quality and most professional in esports.

Also
>Using ted's basement inhouse as a tournament count as some counterpoint against league
kek

They were going to remove flash and put it on boots. But by the time they realized that it was something they should do flash was already mandatory so they couldn't just delete all other boots options.

Cope

>projecting this hard
I'm sure it's just a coincidence that complete shitters can be carried to high rank by a team of otherwise competent people. It's inherent in any team based game that personal ability matters less and less the more people that are on a team and you'd have to be literally retarded to think otherwise. Though it's cute that you think anybody who doesn't like your game must be bad at it.

>LoL pros actually have professional series and receive salaries over the course of the year

I'm literally just giving explanations as to why League tournaments have given out less money in total. You'd be surprised at how much money crowdfunding and whales really bring

>Tons of Sona art that focuses on her tits
>Barely any that focuses on her ass and hips
Criminal.

League makes 3 billion a year. Your playerbase is made up of Russians in poverty. Sit down.

>3 BN
>That dip
www.statista.com/statistics/806975/lol-revenue/
OH NO NO NO NO

Attached: LoLOhnono.png (699x459, 9K)

those are pretty low MMR things to get fucked by
most issues you can solve by buying an item, no need to pick a specific hero or anything

it's the most ridiculous contrast there is, sure it's high quality but the game itself looks like shit and the matches are not interesting. I used to play this garbage and watch the esports and I was bored out of my mind every time

>you play well and you get rewarded just the same
>your team can't fall out of the league
yeah, nice and exciting system *yawn*

2019 first quarter was the worst first quarter since 2013 for Riot

Finally got to play Teamfight Tactics today for the first time. I played 1 game and won and I don't think I'm gonna play it again. It was interesting, but I felt like some of the mechanics are stupid like picking up characters with items but only the people in last get the first pick. It makes sense, but items are too good to pass up and you get more money by not spending. There's no incentive to win early on from what I can tell.

Considering whether these series determine whether or not teams show up at the major tournaments, yeah they get pretty exciting.

Another reason why closed market systems suck, there is no hunger for stupid crazy plays or tactics, since you will always go home with a rather large pittance

first post best post

> The enemy pales before the face of... Dazzle!

Attached: Dazzle.png (256x144, 90K)

Now show DOTA

>We've entered a day and age where Yea Forums is literally championing League over Dota

I remember when it was universally agreed League was just a Chinese knockoff Dota dumbed down for normies. Sad the place became infected by zoomers.

But they are plenty of crazy plays and tactics that happen within both the series and the tournaments

can you guys just keep posting Jinx's tight butt? thanks

They completely fucked up items and are planning on reworking it. Since you can literally get 0 items from an npc wave while someone else can get 3 or 4.

Friendly reminder that Riot quite literally has a social credit system and you are pit against better and better players with worse an worse teammates until you are banned

dota gameplay feels more open
LoL girls are cuter

both are shit compared to Smite

League is trash, Dota is better

Attached: 1559509641454.jpg (555x618, 145K)

hope teamfight tactics takes off and they slowly stop supporting league

I wish there was more porn for dota characters
Sadly their designs isn't too appealing for fanart I guess

A game where you can use characters from lol without the requirement of actually playing lol is the best possible thing they could have made.

Attached: poppy.jpg (838x953, 80K)

Dotards just hate League because of built up sexual frustration playing dudes and ugly monsters all day

>game where there is little to no mechanical skill and you control one single character with only 4 abilities
>DUDE THIS GAME IS LIKE 5D CHESS NO OTHER GAME IS AS COMPLEX

Attached: 1561252015428.jpg (160x216, 22K)

wrong you twitch emote adhd zoomer

Until you actually look at their models in game instead of some fanart that some faggot spent 100 hours on

You sound like a gigantic faggot.

dota, if you try weird shit like Lion carry or something people get mad but they'll still try and you might still win
league, if you pick a champ and put them in the wrong lane everyone reports you

The demand for TFT has been absurd, the servers were buckling all weekend and the queues were full to the brim all times of the day. It was the most viewed on Twitch for a solid while and rarely falls out of top 5.

When it's on the official client with ranked available it'll dwarf autochess and underlords

This hasn't been the case for years though.

Only some ults go through it, net spells have always gone through it.

kill yourself assfaggot shill

how low of an iq does it take to think assfaggots aren't trash?

LoL is an exercise in remembering bullshit.
There's nothing left in this game that is "intuitive" anymore. Not that it ever was but Riot used to love to pretend that anyone could pick the game up and do well instantly.

But it wasn't fun

But Dota has several heroes that control more than one unit, retard.

Considering the entirety of the NA server is kept alive by mexicans, approximately 85.

and your player base is chinks in poverty, the games are popular because they are free. how fucking dumb are you

dont bring your shit game into this

Weird how everyone lets unskilled noobs collect all those fat stacks of money from TI instead of just snowing in there and taking it.

retarded brainlet genre for people with Parkinsons
LoL and dota are games for third worlders and bug people that can only afford chromebooks

the only esports that matter are CSGO and Starcraft 2 and starcraft got killed by Blizzard

Attached: 1549340966799.png (600x788, 582K)

Sorry user but the moment I moved from Dota Allstars to LoL back in season 1 I was destroying kids left and right. Maybe because LoL back then was still pretty much Dota-lite and shit like Urgot was the most elaborate kit you'd find, unlike nowdays where you have hack'n slash action characters like Yasuo, Irelia and Akali that completely stomp newbies by simply having an overloaded kit

>FPS being a relevant esport
Oh you're just adorable. Everyone knows the only reason CSGO esports are a thing is because it's fueled by gambling and viewbots.

>he's not the hero in his single player nintendo games
>Gets emotional and quits

Is Dunkey the friend that you're talking about?

That's why multiplayer games suck balls and I wish I never started on them. Even the best players in the world simply aren't good enough. It's and endless cycle of trying to prove yourself when nobody but you cares. Single player games you play, get immersed, overcome challenges and then the game ends and you leave back to real life.

What do they normally look like? I've never played the game.

Phoneposting so cant be fucked but thats one of the skinlines in the game
Ahri, Kai'sa, Akali and Evelynn if you want their names, from left to right

>taking games that seriously
big oof, just have fun

HOLY BASADO
also fighting games are cool

Attached: waaaaaah.jpg (1200x1200, 85K)

based twitch viewer evaluative retard

I've been stuck in silver for years, what do? I only like playing draven adc and Cass mid

Attached: B9Z5W7.jpg (1600x1024, 615K)

“The faggots of ass play LoL and Dotrash” is more than a song lyric.

Minimize Deaths, buy Pinks, recognize your limitations, respect your opponents, pick champs with CC, keep your CS up by farming jungle and picking up lane CS while heading to objectives.

>normally look like
The left is LoL
there's a reason LoL doesn't have an in-game model viewers

meanwhile Dota models are a whole nother level

Attached: lolbabs.jpg (750x452, 210K)

Focus on cs'ing, only ward if you're pushed up further than a bush, learn your own damage so you know when exactly your enemy will die when you all in. Also, learn to immediately click backwards upon autoing.

I mean if want a model viewer then here teemo.gg/model-viewer

Attached: LOL.png (904x848, 478K)

>5min CD
>Can be used both offensively and defensively
>Create more play and outplay potential
>Muh it doesn't require skill
Maybe try getting in an elo where players actually punish summoner spell cooldowns and then we'll talk

>CAN BE BOTH USED
pfffttt ahahahaha, link me ONEEEEEEEE webm/video of it being used offensively in a competitive game at Worlds
>muh
it doesn't require skill
>create more
if that's true why not just give 50 flash charges loool or more summoner abilities ahahahahah

Why is it that a completely retarded ability set like nuMorde, Yas, the new dumb bitch, etc. are utter aids in LoL but not as much in other MOBAS?

I love how you compared an old model. How about posting the Irelia model that's actually in-game, faggot?

That model viewer is from a third party site and makes them look worse than they are. Nami is one of the "newer" models in comparison to old Irelia's model and doesn't look as badly compressed as she does in the viewer. I could even take a screenshot of in-game Nami for you, if you want.

Attached: 1555641537488.png (1280x720, 1.02M)

Thrilling.

>7+ years old model
>It looks bad
Yeah I figured

Yes I'm really impressed by your picture of 7 year old model

Attached: 2019-06-26_03-29-56.png (1219x852, 367K)

That user was being a faggot for the way he threw out that argument, but let's not pretend flash is a skillful summoner spell. It's the most used because of how extremely powerful and mindless it is, both defensively or offensively. Ignite also does 20% someone's HP at lv1 alone, assuming your not sona, where it does 30%.

Dota 2 models
>facial animations
>much more animations and ability animations
>jiggle bones/cloth
>ambient effects
>particles
>actual in-game model viewer and in-game close up button
ummmmm..... lolbabs?????

Attached: wolf.webm (1008x842, 2.94M)

HOTS models look the best though

Too bad HotS is irredeemably bad to the point where Blizzard decided to stop funding it.

Attached: taunt.webm (946x836, 2.93M)

Reminder real serious ranked mode is locked behind dota plus, and dead because of dota plus

>All dudes and ugly monsters
The reason dotards are so mad and jealous all the time is because you have like 4 playable females and they're fanfic versions of WC3 characters. Don't deny it.

watch.lolesports.com/vods/lec/lec_2019_summer
G2 vs Fnatic game, June 21st. Watch and learn scrub.
>why not just give 50 flash charges
Because that would make it broken and not fun for anyone to watch or play.

Do you actually believe you are going to make a living playing this game?

is it true that dota has turned into hots with the last few updates?

Nobody is making the argument that League's models can compare to Dota's, so don't even try to force that autism. The point was is that user was being a cherry picking retard and posting an OLD model and then linked a shitty model viewer on a site that completely compresses them to hell.

Attached: 1547689732933.png (1075x537, 904K)

twitch.tv/riotgames/clip/TransparentAttractiveRaccoonTF2John
>facial animations
Yep, League champions have those
>much more animations and ability animations
What? What does this mean exactly? Reiterate
>jiggle bones/cloth
League has similar physics
>ambient effects
I mean, if it serves a gameplay purpose
>particles
??? Again, reiterate. Particles on what?

It's not dead so not really?

And even that site doesn't do the models justice, because it's upscaling them without doing the same for the textures by applying the in-game filter to make sure they don't get pixelated.

>
>twitch.tv/riotgames/clip/TransparentAttractiveRaccoonTF2John
Because using an instantaneous teleport skill to blink on-top of your opponent's team so you can immediately activate your AOE CC is such thoughtful and skillful plays, right? Truly that player had to calculate the enemy team not being able to react fast enough with their flashes, huh?

>real serious ranked mode

What are you talking about? Do you mean ranked roles? I've never played it but I assumed it would just be ranked with longer queue times.

>Yep, League champions have those
Only some, and the newer ones specifically
>What? What does this mean exactly? Reiterate
This is just him being a faggot. He likely hasn't played League and is just assuming. The animations between a League char and a Dota char are about the same.
>League has similar physics
There's only like 3-5 of the newer champs that actually have this. The majority of this are just static animations that appear to be jiggle, like how many of the reflective parts (armor and medals) of models aren't actually reflective and have shine sprites on them to look like it. This isn't really a take-away on league's part either, it doesn't need it. The top down view won't make it matter and if it looks good, who cares?
>I mean, if it serves a gameplay purpose
Agreed. ...Though I would have loved dead as fuck twisted treeline to have this.
>??? Again, reiterate. Particles on what?
same reason as the animation argument he made. He likely has not played league. Dota 2 does have more particles in general but it's not used in the same cases to compare them. It's just a fag looking at numbers.

Watch how BLINK dagger is used

Attached: G GOD.webm (1280x720, 2.78M)

Attached: tinker blink.webm (1067x600, 2.44M)

I played League up to diamond in s8 and after switching to DOTA for about 1000 hours I can't think of a single thing that League does better. The character design, the sound design, the client, the replay system, the map, everything just seems much more satisfying and complex. Even Overthrow is ARAM on steroids since instead of 5v5 it's 8v8v8. I played a game of league the other day and it made me feel like I was put back in preschool

draft pick should be the main ranked mode. But valve too busy lining their pockets to solve the shitpool of a community problems.

>introduce friend to League

You're a shitty friend.

>ask for something
>get given what you're asked for
>YEAH BUT YOU SEE
Fuck off

There is a reason why so many girls play LoL. Its easy and requires little skill

league is made for trannies.

waifu.

I don't really care how blink gets used in Dota. My point was that the user saying league's flash is a skillful ability is just being a biased faggot. I play League and only tried Dota years back, but I'm not about to pretend something like Flash or Ignite out of all the fucking things in lol is a skill thing. It's a point and click blink, nothing more. It's nothing but reaction speed vs reaction speed. Flash Annie isn't OP but it's considered one of the most mindless things in the game because you could near instantaneously apply huge AOE burst and CC stun on the enemy team tanks to flashing it on top of them.

Attached: sandking.webm (800x450, 2.8M)

>draft pick should be the main ranked mode

What problems would that solve?

>viewbots
sorry it's a sport for whites
only indians and chinese bug people viewbot
now... league on the other hand..

I'd like to add that Blink Dagger on Sand King unironically requires more skill than average because it requires the knowledge of shift-queue, something LoLfaggots will NEVER understand.

I swear I argued with you like a month ago. Are you seriously still here and being retarded?

Why not just learn from your losses to better yourself?

Reminder

Attached: comebacks are only possible without surrender.webm (1280x720, 2.6M)

MOBAs fucking suck

Attached: bait.png (1920x1080, 845K)

Never played a MOBA or RTS. MOBAs look like someone took some MMOs PvP and turned it into a genre. And RTS just look boring as fuck.

Isn't Lux literally underage?

I actually didn't ask for anything, that was another user. That's besides the fact anyway. You posted something to back up your point and people are picking apart the flaws in it. This isn't reddit, user. Nobody is going to pat you on the back for showing a pro player using flash on Rakan to make his ult undodge-able. Do you even know why Rakan's play worked? It only worked because Cho'Gath flashed in and silence their whole team, so they could literally do nothing as the rest of the enemy team flashed in and applied their AOE/multi-target spells. There's nothing skillful about getting a 'lucky' AOE silence off the enemy team thanks to an instantaneous teleport.

It's literally just
>I have AOE silence
>I have flash
>I flash and press W
>now enemy team is silenced for 2 seconds with no cleanse or QSS to stop it
>enemy team flashes in and applies their burst while enemy team can only use basic attacks for those 2 seconds
>WEW WE SO SKILLFULLY OUTPLAYED THEM

There is nothing skillful about flashing CC. It may look flashy for eye-candy loving retards, but it isn't a skill move.

Roaming Teemo was less than a month ago.

>never played
so you don't have an opinion

YES! THANK YOU

lmao

god i want to impregnate this bitch

No thanks, I like my levels to be more than a 10 meters horizontal line with invisible walls.

Attached: 1556172147768.png (434x524, 426K)

dude just flash-ult with fiddlesticks

So you're telling me all DOTA teamfights are skilless? Thanks I guess? Nice argument I guess?

Nice reading comprehension, moron. I was specifically talking about the retard who said league's flash could be skillful, even specifically mentioned the word "flash" multiple times, along with the game's champion names.

No.
Some character's in league have some nuance, but Miracle- Invoker is more impressive than ANYTHING ANYONE does in League.

fucking hirez shill tell your boss to fix tribes

They fucking did and none of you faggots went to actually play so they fucked it up again because they knew no one plays it anymore since you're too busy being salty.

if you are reading this and are considering to get into the game, please don't, the community is full of SWJ and trannies, save yourself a headache and go play something else.

Attached: lolg2.png (1198x704, 252K)

Someone asked for an example of Flash being used offensively at worlds. So I provided.
Also, If you think the only reason Rakan managed to hit his engage is because Cho Flash W'd you've ignored the fact that the enemy team:
>walked up while only having vision of cho
>walked up despite knowing he has flash ready
>walked up despite knowing Rakan has flash ready
It's not luck, it's shitty positioning being punished. You play dota, surely you understand that concept.
Roaming Teemo:
>only works provided the enemy solo laner didn't know Teemo was there level 1
>siphoned exp from his ally solo laner
>left his squishy adc alone to hug turret while under constant pressure
The guy's also a complete retard, who unironically compared himself to Rosa Parks and Martin Luther King.

Miracle hasn't played Invoker in a pro match in ages though since he plays mostly carry now.

True, but I'm not wrong.

This entire thread just shows that Dota and League are BroodWar and SC2 respectively, which are both badong and gnodab.

and now for 5 minutes after the fact annie is suddenly just a sitting duck with 0 escapes waiting to die the moment someone jumps on her.

you can't just flash kill anyone at any time and have it be actually worth it, the skill is in not being too retarded to know when is and isn't a good time to use your flash.

what am i looking at

Immediately upon dinging 6

>lolg2
A list of names and tripcodes user has filtered in the leage general on /vg/

oh yeah wasting it in lane for a single kill is surely the best time for it. then getting easily ganked for the next 5 minutes when you have no escapes.

as opposed to during a teamfight at an objective, or even just a bot lane roam getting 2+ kills on yourself or the more important ADC.

please don't post about league skill until you make it out of silver, thanks.

>One side is boomers whose skill comes from archaic system(s) with good and bad qualities to said system(s)
>The other is zoomers whose skill comes from streamlined systems with their pros and cons
>Both are retarded and blame the other for why their respective genres are dead/dying
Makes sense to me.

that's not a league of legends problem, that's a Yea Forums problem. if i need to avoid anything it's this place.

Rank with proof, please?

Jynx is the only good thing to come out of LoL. She's fucking perfect.

Attached: __jinx_league_of_legends_drawn_by_oopartz_yang__b5f91fbd7bacb0ba88503c72a59fe0f0.jpg (1080x1920, 1.22M)

>One hundred billion dollars

That's not Sona

sent ;)

something tells me the timeline is in reverse...

~50% winrate at a decent level and over a large amount of games makes it a legitimate strategy, and yet he hasn't been unbanned.

I don't give a fuck about what the guy is like.

Dota base skins all look like trash though. And the one you posted is only barely on thw level of irelia, Jhin etc.

To be fair, things like lane swaps and 2v1 lanes arent anything new. Funnel sounded dumb but if it works, it works. It's just a new kind of cheese.

>~50% winrate at a decent level and over a large amount of games makes it a legitimate strategy,
No it doesn't. One guy playing less than 500 games of roaming support teemo does not make a legitimate case that it's legit.

easily the best thing to come out of LoL

Attached: 1.jpg (1200x1658, 485K)

>most competitive game in the world

Attached: yWRigl6B_400x400.jpg (400x400, 21K)

jynx is simply too beautiful for this world

Attached: __jinx_league_of_legends_drawn_by_oopartz_yang__47563ea606e50952c52c4c74dd7b58fd.jpg (1736x1227, 1.29M)

For my jinxfriends

Attached: armpit_lick_by_maineim_d9kmilj-fullview.jpg (1024x615, 81K)

I am a Vifag personally, but I respect your opinion

>Introduce myself to league of legends
>Play game
>Lose some games
>Win some games
>Become tank mane because I love doing leeroy Jenkins into enemy team to open teamfight, but also I can tactically bamboozle enemies by using turret and minion firepower and it worked because tank actually could tank some hefty damage.
>Tank durability got nerfed to the ground
>Turrets got nerfed
>Minion damage got nerfed
>More and more champions got skills to avoid turret damage while diving
>Lord Dominik regards and blade of ruined Kings.
>Now literally I can't do anything in game despite in past I was able to carry even really bad players because RIOT decided to shit on my playstyle with big steamy pile of diarrhea shit.
>Try to adapt to that "League of oneshots" meta.
>It's fucking unfun because to progress in ranks I have to read patch notes and get actual OP of the month and just QWER everyone on my way instead of being better at this game by gaining game experience because everything changes like every year and experience from previous year becomes useless.
This game just became shit for masses

Attached: if0j74.png (273x194, 111K)

Smite is kinda fun tho, also more balanced than League

based user

Attached: 1558269831660.jpg (302x401, 48K)

Aghahaha *scree*

Attached: Bane_icon[1].png (256x144, 65K)

Attached: 133921521961.gif (320x240, 1.47M)

my friends somehow convinced me to download it this weekend (last time I played a moba was 2010)
we only played Aram

I felt completely lost every single round, sure there are "probuilds" that you can just copy but I still didn't know what was going on
every time I started to figure out how to play my hero the round was over and onto the next hero, starting from scratch again

after I realized that even if my hero didn't change every round the enemies and my allies still would
so I looked it up and after seeing I'd have to learn how 134 heroes work I just gave up
these games aren't newcomer friendly at this point so no surprise he quit

It's a better League at this point since Deadgate is dead.
>Titty/Ass skins and characters
>Everyone is mostly busted so picks can be varied from time to time
>Items aren't as big as a fucking meme and they actually have real effects
I don't get how the fuck this happens.

Attached: Sona_Ahri_Beach.jpg (787x1033, 269K)

Well no shit, Aram isn't newcomer friendly. if you want to learn what heroes do consistently you should play vs AI or blind pick

Pillowy Musician Butt

PILLOWY VAYNE BUSH

She's near perfect there. Especially her hips.

I want to bury my face in her navel

I literally got a gold clicking through abilities on LoL while my friend got pizza. shit is silly easy. Maybe he just set it up good?

>LoL vs DotA thread
>2010+9

really?

HEY
YOU FORGOT ABOUT HER TITS

Attached: 1476943068335.png (2173x1345, 3.77M)

I want to mating press her

You gotta appreciate the whole package my dude. Her breasts get enough praise, give that booty and waist some love too.

Agreed.

Your friend being a manchild doesn't change the fact that league is an awful game.

>complete sticc
>perfect
what a fag

I want to see Sona's feet. I bet they're cute.

Are you actually fucking retarded? There are VERY very few spells that go through bkb and they are ultimates

Dagger of redundance...

I love STICC

Attached: __jinx_league_of_legends_drawn_by_oopartz_yang__3adddd6c65df762a174577ec46b12fb8.jpg (1080x3340, 1.38M)

I'm top 1% rated in Dota 2, and don't understand why that pothers LoL shitters so much.

Poping bkb when facing pa, tipical invoker player

Attached: 1536417373448.webm (992x658, 2.99M)

I'm just being fastitious. Every part of Sona is wonderful.

Attached: 1541459589441.png (1270x966, 633K)

>Not pale
>Not actually skinny like real Jinx
shit art. that's just a petite chick cosplaying as jinx

i can't get over the fact that Flash is still a thing after all these years, why the fuck is it necessary, why cant the balance team bother to change the one thing that is constant in every single game
WHY

Attached: 1539060733709.gif (720x720, 36K)

imagine being this wrong

Attached: 1439851055950.jpg (399x325, 123K)

right like everyone was taking it in season 1 they didnt think maybe thats because it was too good? rito is weird i actually take ghost over flash on most my champs lmao

I want to make her my faithful secretary. And then mating press her.

Attached: __sona_buvelle_league_of_legends_drawn_by_cian_yo__1a33d432fc7c8f3beebf8b6660a78afb.jpg (1204x1703, 1.15M)

I've started playing league again because it's all my friends play but every time I join in I find myself wishing it had the depth of dota mechanics. But I see why people find league more fun, dota requires just this constant 100% attention whereas league you can autopilot much more of the game and just enjoy yourself rather than being so wound up because you've got so much more to worry about all the time mechanically

I'm here to end the arguments.

>Dota 2 Pre "Reborn" and 7.00= Best MOBA on the market.

>Dota 2 Post "Reborn" and 7.00=Worse MOBA on the market.

I'd rather play Brawl Stars than current Dota 2 desu.

I won the first and only league game I played. Game just isn't fun enough to put up with the amount of nonconstructive raging and general sperging out my teammates did. Like I get that you guys are carrying me, but come on lads, it's just a game.

I guess I'm not autistic enough for league.

>league
>competitive

Because it's not actually constant in all games. It shows up in most, yes, but a reasonable amount of champions prefer other summoners spells

This has got to the biggest meme. I've been playing Dota since 2006 and 7.22 is a good patch. 7.00 was rocky the first 6 months after it launched, but the subsequent patches soon put it back on a normal course.
From my experience "DURRR 7.00 KILLED DOTA" fags are just fuckers who moved on from Dota but for some reason can't simply say "Yeah I had my fill with it, got tired of it, and went on to other games". It can't be that. It has to be "HOLY SHIT VALVE RAPED AND KILLED DOTA AND IT'S THE WORST GAME EVER NOW".

Face it you 'outgrew' Dota, and that's perfectly fine. You don't need to come up with some pathetic made up excuse for it.

Attached: 1555063745828.jpg (1600x1000, 343K)

Attached: d8yl3ey-cfe0b6ba-ae9d-4758-95ab-c595ebc2de92.png (672x942, 546K)

>Playing a MOBA run by a company that actively fucking hates you and isn't the least bit subtle about it.

Just jerk off to the women and move on.

things that still exist for some fucking reason
>Flash
>point and click abilities
>tanky DPS

Reminder that in S1/Beta/that babby retard era of league, Riot actually thought about removing flash but they didn't because their game was too fucking terribly coded and they were lazy to think about the effects of it.

Ive gotten 2 bans, one 14-day and the other was, of course, perma. Both matches have ONE (1) game as evidence against me because more than 2 players reported me

ASSFAGGOTS autists having friends is the most unbelievable part of this post

lol would be better without summoners and runes

>get called an incel on Yea Forums
>get irrationally angry and self conscious about my virginity
>know it's not really a tranny/roastie calling me it but probably another virgin just to get a reaction
>doesn't stop me from getting upset
How do I get over this? Am I just being overly dramatic?

Attached: de15df26e9bf61c4f5672a08dc60a50b.jpg (499x481, 28K)

have sex

I disagree with your view on the first two. However the third I agree with, even I don't know what you classify as tanky DPS. Their classifications for champions is retarded and their gameplay designers are even more retarded. Who the fuck says they want tanky disruptive characters and gives them the ability to 100-0 you because they do %their max health + %your max health as damage on everything.

>frogposter
that's why youre a bitter virgin incel

stop being such a fag and have sex, incel

Oh Jinx, did you change to a tank role?

I think I stopped playing around Rengar and Kha'zix came around. Rito's balance a shit. Nowdays I just jerk off to lewds or Riven Bunnygirl cosplays

Attached: Pq9PiPsU2eo.jpg (683x1024, 97K)

Now imagine an assfaggot player in any RTS, even shitty tactical "RTS" games like StarCraft and you have OP all over again.

youtu.be/72hLZCRN7Lk

@468058708
Post is so low quality that I'm not even going to quote you right
ResidentSleeper

how much cope is this post holy fuck

i hate league because i'm bad at it and i'm not afraid to admit it.

also
>you wish jinx looked like that

Cringe, try playing a real game and seeing what "hot shit" you are.

god i need to fucking jackhammer that tight ass

Gotta catch it first.

Attached: 1443853307061.jpg (1300x1255, 291K)

I only started playing it because I thought Jhin was cool.

Based as fuck csfag

He is pretty cool, his VA had done great work.

Should make her your wife instead.

Making her my secretary first is the perfect excuse to get to know her and converse regularly, and let the 'Friends with Benefits' relationship blossom into something more.

Attached: __sona_buvelle_league_of_legends_drawn_by_atg_wttoo0202__sample-fcd30d97f7fa01d8c157295f324f7b35.jpg (850x1202, 163K)

>Immediately gets smashed from game 1 onward because it's the most competitive game in the world
unless your friend played that first game on a diamond account it wasn't competitive AT ALL. also I'd like to hear what OP thinks is a "meaningful" rank.

Thread was mostly trash. should've been a Jinx thread since it the only good thing to have come out of lol.

Attached: 1535063392095.jpg (2560x2560, 676K)

Give me a fucking break dude, the bare minimum for a game to be competitive is for it to be very difficult to win the first time you play it against another player.
If someone doesn't keep at the game, they either aren't interested in the game in particular or aren't interested in competitive games generally.

Sona takes offence to that. So do I.

Attached: 1545491039069.jpg (1280x1280, 432K)

Calm down there, stick lover.

Attached: Get wrecked nerd.jpg (512x512, 191K)

the argument by riot is that characters without dashes would suffer even more without the mobility given to them by flash, and that overall the play making potential and general interaction created by flash is simply too integral to the way the game is played to be changed or removed. not saying thats either good or bad, but riot usually has some incredibly arrogant reasoning for balance changes

is reksai strong again? I stopped playing before they reworked her ult.

HotS has better girls

Attached: 1510778562915.jpg (2280x2084, 659K)

>implying

Attached: 1551254419979.jpg (1200x1200, 688K)

Sorry user, I got to diamond in season 3 then promptly quit because I reached my goal and haven't played since. Shit game, shit devs, shit players.

Dota is also hot garbage, but I'll admit I was god awful at the game.

Shoulda just been an erp thread.

DotA isn't a harder game, it just has (or used to have) more undocumented mechanics and 99% of the game was knowing them. What does a
"dispel" actually dispel? Memorize a separate list for each ability--and BTW it's not written anywhere, you have to experiment by making a practice lobby and testing it for every combination of heroes.

>Haven't opened the league client in almost 2 years
>Still keep up with the leewds on the daily

Attached: 1520927883155.jpg (916x494, 92K)

It makes melee champs not shit. But you can't deny that it's a "feature" that turns people away because league is much smoother and responsive to play.

Woulda coulda shoulda.

Attached: 13a49c5b0058fc5f07a0e812a607de1c.png (1200x1800, 3.91M)

imagine being this bad

Attached: 1447049520507.jpg (500x375, 38K)

It's never too late to start

You're a bad friend OP.

DotA is less competitive and the meta is far less optimised as a result. The DotA "pros" don't usually even have gaming houses and barely even practice compared to LoL or SC2.

There's a reason why, as someone who has never played LoL, I have dozens of Jinx images on my harddrive and have no idea what the names of these bitches even are. Her design is 10/10 while these are boring and forgettable.

Attached: __jinx_league_of_legends_drawn_by_999knight__2ef1a0fee7d0068ad1fab64019e076d5.jpg (1000x1316, 848K)

>less competitive
wrong
>less optimised
and? you mean THIS optimization?

>don't even have
are you dumb?
>barely practice
b8

Attached: nice diversity lolbabs.jpg (2048x1536, 318K)

>most competitive game in the world
>literally BR shitter MOBA for fags

lolwhat
DotA earns far more money precisely because it is the better competitive game. LoL only has more players because it is accessible to third world subhumans and scrubs.

At least this post is honest.

>This is why you laugh at dotards and anyone who has "assfaggots" in their vocabulary. That's them. They've all tried it, realized they're not good enough, and eternally despise the game for exposing them.
>The few that did make it past the first few days probably never achieved any meaningful rank with their 30 FPS console tier reaction times.
hilarious when it's coming from a faggot who wouldn't survive a day in competitive Tactics / RTS or arena FPS games

I bet you play overwatch too and think you're a god for beating a bunch of twelve year olds and trannies

Attached: 1558151199274.png (700x700, 184K)

You're meant to play around the flash retard.

Putting pressure on a character like Annie and forcing her to use Flash defensively is about 80% as good as killing her or forcing her out of lane. Now she doesn't have it for a long ass time.

You're supposed to use some actual strategy.

Well the thread is pretty close to gone at this point.
Names were spelled out right here user.

Attached: 1403771678271.jpg (812x1093, 108K)

DotA has no lolis. LoL has lolis. The choice is easy.

>league
>dota
disdain

Attached: 1550177730910.webm (1920x1080, 2.36M)

Yeah, thats true. There's something to be said about making the most of limited time, though.I mean, it's not like Sona would take ages getting someone off.

pugna

Attached: the absolute state of LoL.png (1198x391, 734K)

Fuck guys... he's not wrong....

But she'd be very cuddly and affectionate I'd think, and that takes some time and consideration.

Attached: sona_by_lee989y-dcltl4m.jpg (1024x1448, 297K)

Wow, her boobs are NOT that big.

Her dfc is one of the best parts about her.

>thinking dota is good
Holy fucking turbo keks kid.
do zoomers really think this?

That's probably an accurate assessment. Maybe I'm just thinking too far ahead. Besides, I think something affectionate with Sona is probably more fun than something quick.

You realize that the champ release schedule is FAR slower now than it was back then. There was a time when people were literally coming out every other week.

Sona's a sweet thing, she'd like to snuggle, get comfy wrapped up in her man's arms, and do it the good old lovey-dovey way.

Attached: 1403762534773.jpg (1580x2280, 609K)

>I can't handle other people's opinions

Sounds super cozy. That's probably the best way to do it, anyway, so I wouldn't complain. She was made for cuddling

The general rule of thumb is that if people find MOBAs difficult to go play LoL because its filled with shitters. DotA is only for people who find LoL too easy.

hey i just tried that teamfight tactics thing, it seems like total shit. i don't understand, any tips? how is strategy when you don't know what the enemy will have, how is there strategy to placement when you don't know where the enemy will place, it's retarded. also champions that counter other champions in the real game suck dick in this version so yeah seems pretty dog shit

Basically every part of her body is a pillow

He's one of the few reasons I still play, I do like playing whatever other modes are on rotation.

Attached: I'm the real deal.png (520x308, 184K)

Exactly. So easy to just lay into her and decompress...

Boobs? Butt? Navel? Thighs?

It just shows how incredibly toxic the playerbase is if the only way to stop them from acting like absolute pieces of shits towards each other is by enforcing such draconian rules.

>barely even practice
Now I know you're retarded.

I'd probably sink into her boobs and thighs, personally. They seem the softest.

the playerbase isn't toxic, humans are tough on eachother when they are forced to work together in a team. saying ezgg is not being a piece of shit. the draconian rules don't work, instead they spam ping you with ?????

>dotards
That's where you made the same mistake as your friend

Let her wrap her thighs around your body while you bury your face in her supple bosom, and discover through first hand experience that they really are head sized, Sona will stroke your scalp while you doze off smothered in her rack.

Attached: 1504169934384.png (809x1169, 986K)

Goodness, I'd love to fall asleep to something as soothing as that...

go outside, socialize and get some perspective in life that isn't staring at a computer screen all day yelling furiously at your teammates before you embarrass yourself again

If Sally got her hands on your precious Sona she'd be reduced to a quivering, crying mess within minutes.
Pathetic.

Attached: 1537803953079.jpg (900x1271, 135K)

Now my interest is piqued, which video is this? I've only seen the Jinx one.

>introduce friend to league
why would you do that

It can be while you're both ensnared in a thick woolly blanket on the couch, rustling around under the cover getting frisky with each other, Sona gleefully pawing at your crotch and you making light playful smacks on her ass, getting all physically flirtatious where it could escalate into raunchy smexy time, or settle into into passionate cuddles while falling asleep..

Attached: 1535308060772.jpg (1000x1291, 845K)

And both of those sound like heaven on Earth. Sona's got so much soft flesh to squeeze and feel, I wonder if I'll ever get to grasp it all before we pass out...or before we get hot

/thread

Hey man, I know a friend who spent years getting good at the game. He gave up on life, stopped going out, and gave up on looking for a job, all to get good at league.
I miss him, he was a pretty cool, and smart guy.

league is so fucking boring. every hero has the same kit, there are no mechanics/denying, and all the cool heroes are in dota.

>imagine ember spirit, invoker, or wisp in league

LOL STAY BRONZE YOUR BRONZE 5 SHITTER
AHAHAHAHAAHAHH

im saying league characters are all the same shit

>steroid, gap closer, aoe ult

Sona is an infinitely squeezable girl, once you think you've had your fill of fondling her titanic tits, you're aching for a little grope again after you're finished drumming your palms on her perky, child-bearing booty.

Attached: Hdefsin.jpg (1000x1415, 254K)

Hmm.

Attached: dota and lol.jpg (1595x1800, 768K)

Titjobs or buttjobs

Based Whitemane probably takes out her sexual frustrations on female crusaders.

>thread about league
>literally first post is about dota

rent free lmfao

>Start playing Sona because she can really dish out damage as a support whilst still providing decent healing and a game-winning stun.
>Suddenly can't stop obsessing about how much I really want to fuck Sona.
Damnit.

Attached: 1559624596980.png (455x471, 57K)

Goddamn I want to plunge my dick into Sona's ass

Try to purge this

Attached: 1528026687888.jpg (1024x1620, 338K)

Stream that film, If you're so great

This. That's why I choose the superior game.

Attached: phantom assassin.jpg (960x1200, 122K)

Or? Sona is more than capable of obliging both fuckings with ample flesh to spare.
But then you wouldn't be able to see her precious expression when you hilt in her all the way up to the balls.
Feels wonderful doesn't it?

Attached: 1536633112079.jpg (563x591, 48K)

DENIED :^)

No because i'll never be able to fulfil the fantasy that I never knew I wanted until now. It's a nightmare.

Which would feel better?

I honestly don't know what League of Legends is like or even what genre it is as I've never seen so much as a screenshot. But that Jinx girl is smokin' and I want you to post more of her (won't make me interested in the game though).

There's nothing I want more than being balls deep inside Sona's ass. I can fuck it while she's facing me so I can see her cute expressions as I let a huge load deep into her

>league has no AXE or BRISTLEBACK equivalent
pathetic.

>dota has no Dr. Mundo
laughable

>league has no EARTHSHAKER or TECHIES
youtube.com/watch?v=okuOx0wCnt8

A nightmare can be solved with a nice, soothing sleep, wrapped up in a plush pair of breasts like Sona's.
Sona's tits are legendary for their softness and sheer size, but she's got a nice perky ass silhouetted in her dress that goes more unnoticed too. Choose the titfuck if you had the time for only one.
Her mouth would gape in sheer physical shock, but no sound to escape, and you can watch her eyes widen with every slap the ballsack lands on her big fat rear end.

Attached: 060ae9fad6a0866ed1c64fa01c8b8b76.jpg (900x784, 146K)

Post discord

>The way I look at it is people know Dota is bullshit. You can get stunlocked until you get an AFK penalty and you can get erased by a guy from a screen away using blink dagger. No one gets upset because they know it's bullshit that can't be avoided
It's not bullshit and it can be avoided by many ways. If you get caught and die like a sitting duck it's most likely because you or your team has made a strategic mistake.

Also Dota relies too much on the team mates which can make it seem like bullshit game. An ability can screw your ally? Good we make the ability even more important. And that's good multiplayer design but of course it's not a type of game for everyone.

i laughed out loud. Underrated