Who fucking knows
>which team should I join
Who fucking knows
>what is boosting
Who fucking knows
>are people really getting level 900000 by glitching the system
All those screenshots are fake

BE EXCELLENT TO EACHOTHER

Attached: 1561502138715.png (760x881, 700K)

Other urls found in this thread:

help.steampowered.com/en/accountdata/AccountSpend
steamcommunity.com/id/XORKlassic1
store.steampowered.com/app/327510/WASTED/
store.steampowered.com/app/204450/Call_of_Juarez_Gunslinger/
store.eu.square-enix-games.com/en_EU/product/445774/final-fantasy-xiv-online-complete-edition-pc-download
store.steampowered.com/app/439490/BLUE_REVOLVER/
store.steampowered.com/app/464360/3030_Deathwar_Redux__A_Space_Odyssey/
steamcommunity.com/id/KonkeyDong/badges/
steamcommunity.com/id/XORKlassic1/badges/
store.steampowered.com/app/960831/HITMAN__GOTY_Legacy_Pack/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bought some comfy indies that have been on my wishlist for ages, but never really felt like buying them. Cost less than a cheap fast food meal, and I'm sure they will be worth the price

Attached: Steam_Tgpl8upGpw.png (705x225, 58K)

Good choice bought civ 6 because it's super fucking cheap at the moment, 15$ vs 60$

No cards this time?

Attached: file.png (700x655, 43K)

LMAO

>Alright, some statistics for you faggots. We want to calculate the chance of winning something for members of each team, because that's obviously the only thing we care about.

First, the easy one: The Corgis are definitely placing first. So the chance of winning something if you're one of them is 300/x, where x is the total number of Corgis.

The rest of the teams are close enough that we can treat them as equivalent. Let y be the number of members of a team. Since we're treating them as equivalent, each of them has 1/4 chance of placing second. Therefore, the modified winning chance of the second team is (1/4)*(200/y) = 50/y. The chance of placing third is the chance of NOT placing second, multiplied by the chance of placing third therefore yada, yada, (3/4)*(1/3)*(100/y) = 25/y
The total modified chance of each team but the Corgis winning anything is a simple addition of the chances, or 75/y

Now, what does this tell us? If 200/x > 75/y, we want to join the Corgis. By complicated High School math I won't bother you with, we arrive at the result x < 2.67y. Therefore, to maximise your chance of winning you should join the Corgis if and only if they have less than 2.67 times the members of any other team.

Now, we don't have exact membership numbers. But we can see the score, which presumably is proportionate to the number we want. We can therefore estimate, that as long as the Corgis have more than 2.67 the times of the points of the second team, you should join literally any other team to maximise your chance of winning.

At the time of this writing, the Corgis have about 16 times the points of the rest. Therefore, only a literal retard would join the winning team if you want to actually win a thing, unless the difference goes way, way down.

(The math for the end-of-series rewards is exactly the same, and is left as an exercise to the reader)

Shit's still broken, can't redeem these points at all

Attached: I have 7k hours in TF2.png (1252x594, 253K)

>his cart has more than 3 games

Attached: Al.gif (171x172, 962K)

>banned
F-from what?

Attached: 1454534052023.jpg (240x232, 7K)

FUUUUUCK when did TF2 get so laggy?

Birdchads, where you at?

Attached: naked birb.webm (720x900, 1.62M)

oof

Who /PIG/ here?

Which sniper elite game do I start with?

Attached: 1440460766154.jpg (309x473, 84K)

Post your stats.

help.steampowered.com/en/accountdata/AccountSpend

$500 spent on Steam, 1.1k games, got 29 boosts + 1 another from buying a game during the sale

Spent them all to get this badge and instantly go from level 63 all the way to level 100

Attached: badge.png (376x155, 19K)

You have to buy shit from the store or wait till tommorow

Is Shadow Warrior 2 any good? Price looks pretty good.

how do I join a team?

doesn't matter
start with the newest one
or maybe 2

The fuck am I looking at?

>our account received 4,500 Boost Meter capacity based on your previous spend on Steam.
Only 1809 Cap

Attached: 9ee.png (688x578, 32K)

deadbolt is great

so if I really just want to play Zone of the Enders 2 again and my PC is capable, how bad is MARS for €15?

Butcher is alright. Played it in one sitting, short and sweet.

Fresh Supply of Blood, not the old shit version.

Reminder Corgi is the literal zoomer team.
Turtle is where is at.

ah-bloo-bloo

two have to go

Attached: Capture.png (635x425, 78K)

Those of superior intellect join Team Pig. All Animals Are Equal, But Some Animals Are More Equal Than Others.

Attached: IncredibleAdmirableFinwhale-small.gif (500x270, 674K)

i got my account to level 60 because it's a nice colour and the level 100+ shapes are ugly so i stopped.

Cock a best

Attached: 1512619070142.jpg (206x390, 27K)

>Zoomer
It's a race

Dump them all except DD

Is this worth it? or should I just buy the base game?

Attached: fnv.png (467x179, 39K)

Any good multiplayer games on sale? Especially looking for more niche ones.

steamcommunity.com/id/XORKlassic1
Not banned

also additional note on Rust:

It's a skin cash shop.

Facepunch doesn't give a single fuck about making Rust run smoothly or reliably. I had to remove it from the game library because i was physically fucking sickened by being reminded i bought it

> major frame loss/stuttering
> thousand dollar cutting edge streamer hardware rigs
> they get stutters too
for the love of fuck, don't buy rust, spend your money elsewhere.

Attached: unity 2018-10-08 22-31-05-55.jpg (600x425, 22K)

>all these retards picking corgi because its going ahead
I guess these dumb zoomers never read the turtle and the hare.

how the fuck do i get more games to show up in the achievement booster thingie

610usd spend
1000 limit
2 boosts

shit's fucked

I'm in the mood for a driving game with real cars, but I don't want completely rigid physics. I like arcadey stuff.
From what I'm reading, it looks like Flatout 2 is the game I should grab. Does that sound right? It looks like a lot of people love it.

Attached: I'm inquisitively crazy about it.png (528x440, 49K)

Endless Legend is good if you like the games made by that company. I don't really know the others.

The DLCs are worth it, but you can always just mod them in

Friendly reminder, Team Tortoise is currently coming at the second place, meaning it's the best chance to actually win free games. Corgi is full on retarded since like half of Steam is on it.

Attached: 40-35-25cm-cute-green-sea-turtles-tortoise[1].jpg (800x800, 73K)

VROOM VROOM
tell me what to buy, I haven't picked up anything yet

GOD FUCK I JUST WANT D:OS 2

AY LMAO

well that's easy. delete everything but dragon's dogma

I joined corgi because I like dogs. I hope we dont get some popularity punishment.

someone sell me on Arma 3 pls

if you actually care about mods, buy all the DLC.
also the DLC is really good regardless.

is this the games thread or the us-trying-to-outjew-the-system thread?

THE MAIN STORE SITE IS FUCKING UGLY
FUCKING NORMIES

>he thinks steam events are some fairy tale
Enjoy 4th and 5th place, grandpa

What's the best version of 100% OJ to get, there's a couple with DLC included, I'm not sure are worth it. I don't have friends to gift the multi-pack to.

>no capacity available
sounds like ur meter is already full

Endless Space vs Endless Space 2?

Endless Space 1 + DLC is only 99c, is ES2 that much of a difference

BIRD UP

Attached: BIRDUP.png (500x2000, 888K)

None of you are going to get free vidya.

30 minute

I spent money before joining a team and now I have 0 points.

*ahem*
FUCK BIRD FAGS
-Tortoise chad

Attached: c(u)cks-attempting-to-attack-tortoise-bros.jpg (1101x592, 48K)

Banished feels like it's going to be amazing and then after about 20 hours you realize how simple it is but you think maybe something will happen but it never does

for that price, it's not a bad buy. but you could also easily get a pirated copy of it in like 6 minutes

I bought rust several sales ago because I'd convinced myself it'd be like the glory days of gmod darkrp with funny emergent gameplay

I couldn't even load into the game and barely scraped a refund after an hour and 55 minutes of troubleshooting

Yakuza 0, Dark Souls Remastered and Tales of Vesperia just hit their new historical lows.

The problem is no one's gonna bother attack Corgi since the top three get rewards. So you're just gonna attack who's ever closest in over taking you

developers relying on their community to make all the content for them, ala Rimworld.

don't be stupid.

both, which would you like to talk about?

BASED fellow Tortoisechad.

If you need to be sold on it this late, you are a fucking casual and the community will reject you.

>OJ
What game?

Vroomers>Boomers and Zoomers

w-who here pig?
pigbros?
piggies?
oink oink amirite?
guys?

100% Orange Juice.

Do I pick Turtle or Bird?

Attached: 1535343261899.png (591x716, 226K)

Will my autism be comforted?

Attached: file.png (614x697, 147K)

i love rimworld and the base game has a crazy amount of content

i'm not a casual, just haven't had any interest in it at higher price. community is full of spergs though, got it i'm pretty used to that

When they heaped an absolute shit ton of new modes, assets, and UI updates on a 12 year old game without really thinking about optimization.
Only a clean slate Team Fortress 3 in Source 2 could fix this problem, but if think that has any chance of happening, I also have an amazing timeshare opportunity I think you'd be interested in.

Turd

>kill an enemy with fists
>40 points for the steam sale event
my time to shine

Attached: fister class.png (1013x921, 721K)

Everything but Dragon's Dogma is trash.

Turtle because birds are nerds

Last week they had the 80% dark souls and now they bump it even more. Fuck this bullshit.

lol

I joined the bird team but I'm probably not going to buy anything.

Attached: tomorrow is for nerds.jpg (125x122, 3K)

Based tutrle bro.
Fuck corgi zoomers they clearly didnt read the rules and just latched on to the first once because they thought they would win.

>Dark Souls Remastered
I laughed at it's sad 90% off an hour ago

Which game is the easiest to farm points?

I heard Grid 2 is good as well

>play a game for an hour
>it doesnt show up on the achievements thing still
ffs how long do I have to play games to cash them in?

pick the cockatrice
i vow to do absolutely nothing to help us win, because i'm not going to play path of exile for ten hours

just joined. Used two boosts. Saving the rest for later races. Going to use at least 2 a day.

tf2

Then with pulp but i prefer mine seedless.

This shit is rigged, I can only see ONE (1) game for points farming on the achievements side and on the side of quests, Starbound doesn't seem to work (I drink Sodas but I still have 0 points). FUCK GOYBEN JEWELL

Attached: nigger.png (1322x554, 183K)

>Hasn't even had its own era of dominance
Please user. Any sane person would pick the obvious alpha in the tortoise, reptile era being the most memorable.
>Inb4 Era of the mammal hare, corgi, pig
Mammals haven't even had one. It's currently era of the insect / arthropod

what the fuck is this gay shit

Attached: 6d7e25bfd19745d41440be87ddb65b73.png (540x160, 18K)

REPORTING

Attached: birdman6.jpg (1208x680, 688K)

Right here Pigga

Attached: mr_incredible.gif (245x175, 447K)

>and barely scraped a refund after an hour and 55 minutes of troubleshooting
i went through this as well with Supreme Commander. Something about specific driver updates being required which are not included in the download. (and never will be because dead game)

Steam doesn't curate, but they don't sanity-check either. That's why i make it a personal rule to not buy old game titles like Heretic or Blood; i know for a fact it's just going to be a fucking dosbox repackage or using a free third-party open source engine to actually use the game files correctly on modern hardware.

Obviously Pig

Attached: MV5BNzQ4Y2U5ZDQtM2U4Yi00MWZhLTk4OWUtYzM2OTU0MTBiYWQ5XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMDY3OTcyOQ@@._V1_SY1000_CR001357 (820x550, 69K)

ES2. It is.

Did you close the game afterward? Do you have achievements in that game?

>Wasted
Devine tastes user

what's the chad team?

pig best

based

i have $3.85 to my name
is there anything goo i could get

turtle

Is Tales of Vesperia any good? I honestly haven't heard much about it.

corgi

the ones you aren't in

turtle

Gimmie some good cheap games for toasters, like can't play anything except 2d indie shit and games from over a decade ago tier.

Thanks, btw can you help me user? Why is this niggeresy so rigged?

>Chad Tortoise
>or Cocky Cuck
gee hard choice. join pig they are probably going to give the best odds in the end for a game

Attached: max.gif (500x375, 763K)

cockatiel, corgis are fucking reddit-tier bullshit.

Attached: birdman5.jpg (528x960, 198K)

>got hitman 2 and all the kike dlc for an actually reasonable price
>got the rest of the arma dlc I was missing for free because I was able to stack several of the 5 dollar vouchers
>rounded out a few steam levels for vouchers and epeen
>got to have my annual laugh at valve's guaranteed incompetence with sales
Every time they fuck up it works in my favor. Anybody remember gems?

Attached: arnold.jpg (600x600, 75K)

based birdposter, bird is the word

Attached: 321413243424.gif (400x225, 1.2M)

Try closing the game if you're sure you're above 30 mins

yes

Attached: 1499749908669.jpg (1330x846, 85K)

>Corgi
>has the most people
literal redditors who havent even read the rules.

i have 7 slow downs all aimed at tortoise fags
t. corgi

Seems to be Turtle so far. Maybe Bird will pick up later, but both are safe choices. Pig and Hare are out, and Corgi has way too many people.

It's alright. It's more of the same from one but pretty grindy doe

>being poor
big yikes my man

HAREBROS
WHERE
YOU
AT?

Attached: d.gif (540x313, 2.47M)

>Close the game
Not that user but thanks. I was wondering why steam hadn't bothered registering it.

Attached: 2019-06-25_171151.png (1303x586, 120K)

what did they mean by this

so is the only way to get more boost other than the 100 per day is to buy more shit? sounds like the rest of this sale is gonna be really boring

>DOOM at -25%
>When it was 50% last year
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
FUCK YOU TODD

wow i cant believe people didnt read the rules on such an important thing and just clicked the biggest group

BIRD UP
THE WORST TEAM ON STEAM SALE

The games probably get added tomorrow

I already did that, I've closed Steam too but I only see WASTED and nothing else. That's weird because I've plenty of games with achievements

Yeah that might be it, I can't explain that Starbound bullshit though

probably mad they have to waste an obscene amount of points with no way of using them if they want to claim

the chance of winning is infinitesimal so any real effort to get free games is wasted

I've seen people earlier stated that it took them ~15mins before it reflected.

What have you bought so far bros? Just spent 80$ on fightan
>SF5AE
>skullgirls
>tekken 7
>GGXrdRev2

Attached: 1561340776502.png (413x501, 255K)

What's the matter? Too poor to participate in the event?

Rising Storm 2 Vietnam for $8 y/n
is it a ded geam?

>14639 points earned
>max capacity is 3470

Good thing I farmed achievements yesterday. But what am I supposed to do with the extra points?

Attached: Cattura.png (1062x514, 287K)

Ah, so just Steam being Steam. Thanks user

is killing floor 2 finally good?

Has this one gotten any better? I heard they just added base building and tranny looking females

Attached: 22323232.jpg (949x319, 53K)

Compraci la pizza porco dio e porca madonna

I really want something like rogue legacy. Where you can make some runs and after dying you come out stronger than before. But I can't really find anything like that. Just roguelikes/lites where you get more options. But I want one where you really become stronger after a while.

Attached: 1552738915980.jpg (1068x1320, 92K)

Any Total War games worth buying?
Will be my first time getting into the series

Hows Crypt of the Necrodancer? Is it decent outside of the gimmick?

store.steampowered.com/app/327510/WASTED/

This is fucking animal abuse delete this

First time for me too. I just bought Napoleon since I'm interested in that particular historical period.

Where are my 100 tokens reeeeeeee
I thought everyone gets a 100 to start with

Attached: 45-1550935701-1473174240.jpg (1919x1079, 201K)

is it still 100 tokens per each lvl of badge?

Dead Cells?

cockatielbros...we lost...

So just how bad is Jurassic World? Should I just pass and wait for Planet Zoo and hope they didn't fuck that up too?

i have only played Shogun 2 and 3K. I really enjoyed both of them, but I don't spend a ton of time doing the battles which is the main focus of the series. 3K especially has a really fun campaign mode which feels like a typical 4X game. I have a personal interest in that time period so it helps.

The battles are pretty complex and people seem to have a lot of fun gitting gud at them. I personally suck ass, so I just stick to out-managing the AI and beating them by outnumbering them.

dead cells

Is Prey Mooncrash worth it?

He loves it!

100 free capacity. You earn achievements to fill the odometer, then use a booster to convert odometer to tokens.

Yes

>complete a challenge
>0 completed
>no points awarded
thanks for wasting my time.

How'd I do? Any decent RPGs on sale that I missed?

Attached: steam summer sale 1.png (894x844, 222K)

What is the point of having a sale when they stopped making good video games over a decade ago?
Nobody wants to play any of that soulless shit, regardless.

Attached: 1510143737215.jpg (374x347, 39K)

Reminder to buy best game if you haven't already.

store.steampowered.com/app/204450/Call_of_Juarez_Gunslinger/

Attached: 1540841988529.png (951x654, 466K)

I got two people wanting to buy me games. I don't even know what I want now.

Sucks being a tired bird team gamer.

Buy Rome 1, or Medieval 2. You can probably get them for a couple of bucks

what are some good indie games out in teh last 2 or 3 years? i havent played many and i want to pick up some sub $5 games that are worth the time

Wtf is this complicated shit

DEADBOLT

Can someone tell how is Mordheim: City of the Damned is?

this

is necrodancer any good?

Attached: Capture.png (653x300, 55K)

Your only goddamn excuse for not buying Condemned: Criminal Origins for two fiddy is that you already own and love it.

Hard as fuck. And as someone that likes playing roguelites while doing other things like watching a show or something the rhythm stuff was a big fucking nope. It gets really intense. And if you're not a fan of the music you're double fucked.

Who here #TeamCorgi?
don't mind me just BTFO'ing cuckatiels, shellfags, and piglets all at once.

Attached: corgiFTW.jpg (567x694, 61K)

$2,889.16

I got dmc 5 on sale. It looks like fun and I heard it was a good intro to the series. Is this true.

Also I need suggestions. Been thinking about deep rock galactic but really don't know what to get.

About an average 1-2k players on at anytime, well worth it imho

It's meh, youre better off getting Nuclear Throne or Gungeon if you dont like rythmn games

It's good.

>tfw most things I wanted I already have
Son of a bitch

Haven't played it but parakasaurus looks decent. Not on sale though.

This shit is way too complicated for me. Fuck goyben jewell, fuck racers and fuck niggers.

Attached: 24db229eccea5628f8c873ddda60a753.jpg (1200x1600, 78K)

I'm looking for a Animal Crossing substitute for PC. What games have a similar feeling?

Attached: rob.jpg (1018x752, 92K)

Flatout Ultimate Carnage is a remake by the original dev of Flatout 2, and is superior to it with amazing destruction physics and boost stuff to the original.
Buy it, play it, love it.

This nigga knows what's up

I played it briefly and I couldn't really get into it, despite typically enjoying rhythm games a lot.

Please explain these token/points to me as if I was a retarded child

I have a bunch of games I 100%'d and have all the achievements but they don't show up to collect points on. How do I get them to show up, just start them up? Because I did that an hour ago for one game and it's not showing up to collect points for.

Pretty good as long as you like the rhythm-based gimmick of the game.

tales of berseria or tales of zestiria?

Do people still play EDF 4.1? Got it in my cart

I wish I knew, this faggotry is overly complicated... Well maybe it isn't but they surely make it look that way

yes, story is bad tho

>deadbolt
you're in for a great game and en even greater OST

Attached: 14768.jpg (600x600, 97K)

>team based gimmick for the summer sale
so it's just the easter princess war but all summer?

Attached: 1561219005942.jpg (524x523, 74K)

literally everyone else that isn't a corgifag is choosing to slow you down. you're so fucked and you don't even know it kid.

Blue Reflection

I just looked and Blue Reflection isn't even on sale and is still $59.99. Based Koei Tecmo.

Attached: BlueReflection-1-2.jpg (595x842, 191K)

Is Just Cause 4 any good? Liked 2 a lot but 3 bored me to tears.

and it's still not doing shit.

dear god no, just play the first one instead.

Squad or Insurgency: Sandstorm?

what game are you buying?

is it time?

Attached: fuck off shill.jpg (623x350, 100K)

Any of the Tales games worth picking up?

>buy arma 3 dlc with 5 dollar vouchers only
>it shows me as having purchased them but they won't unlock in the launcher

Attached: 1498472627234.png (583x947, 722K)

Is The Surge any good? I literally don't care about the story. I just think the sci-fi setting is cool and I'm itching for an action RPG.

Kingdom cum delivery was only 17 burgers
Sphynx and the cursed mummy
West of loathing

Bought and started playing Baba is You and already getting filtered by the water world, this wasn't supposed to happen bros I was supposed to be smart.

It's so much fun

Anyone? Also anyone recommend some good building management sims?

Paying for a rom.

is there even anything good on sale

WHAT THE FUCK DO I EVEN DO
>can't purchase because they're in my account
>still have the tokens and can spend them which means it didn't actually register me as having used the vouchers
WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED

Still looking for opinions on this. Feels like nobody has played it.

Attached: header.jpg (460x215, 66K)

None. Castaway paradice tried.

No. Did you play Lords of the Fallen? It's marginally better than that.

Do I cop?

Attached: header.jpg (460x215, 122K)

How's it looking? Anyone have good CRPG and JRPG suggestions?

Attached: cartman.png (603x1337, 231K)

Updated list of good action games with significant sales Furi
-55%; $8.99
>ICEY
-30%; $7.69
>Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
-75%; $7.49
>Nelo
-65%; $6.99
>Bayonetta
-75%; $4.99
>Vanquish
-75%; $4.99
>Aztez
-75%; $4.99
>Aces Wild: Manic Brawling Action
-50%; $4.99
>Ys Origin
-75%; $4.99
>Fight'N Rage
-75%; $4.99
>Prototype
-75%; $4.99
>Mount & Blade: Warband
-75%; $4.99
>Dungeons & Dragons: Chronicles of Mystara
-67%; $4.94
>One Finger Death Punch 2
-40%; $4.79
>Ys: The Oath in Felghana
-70%; $4.49
>Ys I&II Chronicles+
-70%; $4.49
>Strider (2014)
-70%; $4.49
>Killer Is Dead: Nightmare Edition
-80%; $3.99
>Fairy Bloom Freesia
-50%; $3.99
>BUTCHER
-60%; $3.99
>Dust: An Elysian Tale
-75%; $3.74
>Mother Russia Bleeds
-75%; $3.74
>SMASHING THE BATTLE (this one's got anime tiddy)
-70%; $3.59
>Star Wars Jedi Knight - Jedi Academy & Jedi Outcast
-65%; $3.49 (each; $6.98 total)
>Mitsurugi Kamui Hikae
-67%; $3.29
>Castle Crashers
-80%; $2.99
>One Finger Death Punch
-40%; $2.99
>Dark Messiah of Might and Magic
-75%; $2.49
>Shank & Shank 2
-75%; $2.49 (each; $4.98 total)
>Luftrausers
-75%; $2.49
>Brutal Legend
-85%; $2.24
>Heart&Slash
-85%; $2.24
>The Vagrant
-60%; $1.59
>Way of the Passive Fist
-90%; $1.49
>REDEEMER
-90%; $1.49
>Dungeon Siege & Dungeon Siege II
-86%; 0.97 (each; $1.94 total)

Attached: 1534960364774.png (557x515, 583K)

why is ff14 with all the dlc 40€ in steam but 15€ in the square enix store? where's the catch?

I own all of those though.

Attached: 1517480650170.png (400x400, 127K)

>Is Prey Mooncrash worth it?
yes, it's fantastic. you get to play a bunch of characters with different powers. lots of action and fun to be had.

It's infinitely better than Lords of the Fallen because that game is absolute dogshit. The Surge feels uninspired and i couldn't find any motivation to play it after like 5 hours but the combat feels great unlike Lords.

It's like into the breach in that it's a puzzle game disguised as an RPG.

Gimmie some good obscure games. I got all the generally popular and slavcore shit.

How good is Crawl? Im thinking of nabbing it alongside Ori

Attached: 1560713239573.png (384x384, 189K)

what are some narrative heavy games
extra points for romance options

What about Harvest Moon or Stardew Valley? Are they too different to be compared with Animal Crossing?

It's really fun with friends

>Brutal Legend
>good action game
Your sales pitch is as deceptive as the game's marketing.

Attached: crazy carl discovers a trap.gif (500x207, 3.06M)

>Is The Surge any good?
the surge is great fun.

this shit is too complicated
how do i get free shit and badges

oh
guess ill get something else then

Attached: 1561157374189.jpg (701x696, 38K)

rate my cart bros

Attached: Steam_vVeJb9aQfK.png (625x667, 148K)

are you sure it's all the dlc for 14? I don't see that.

>>Fight'N Rage
>-75%; $4.99
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFucking buy this

Is helldivers worth it if I have no friends

>behold a man.webm

I liked it a lot

is it no this one?
store.eu.square-enix-games.com/en_EU/product/445774/final-fantasy-xiv-online-complete-edition-pc-download

Dmc or deep rock galactic?

Those are farming sims. Dont get the pc harvest moon it's nothing like the original. Stardew valley is great but it doesn't have the Crossing feel but the same buying a house loop is there.

If you want a twinsick I recommend Alien Swarm. I heard Helldiver has a problem where all players must stay on the same screen and cannot move beyond together. So that kind of restriction of freedom sounds like a boner killer.

I can only boost 13 times during the whole event?

Canadians are weird

Attached: ed.jpg (480x360, 16K)

It's one of my favorite games to come out this decade. The soundtrack is amazing.

recommend me some good cyka blyat games
stuff like Gorky 17, Silent Storm or Necrovision

So is it possible to get 5$ coupon by just using free daily boosts?

>Boost Points
>Nitro
>Attacks
>Pit Stop
>Tokens
what the fuck is going on here? This event is way too complicated

Do you want newish slavcore or older slavcore?

TIS-100 is kino

Wasted at least 300 in other sites. Got over 800 games.
I'm about to put 100 in this sale... As soon as I get my check tomorrow

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-25-21-47-05-540_com.android.chrome.png (1080x1920, 409K)

can someone recommend some puzzle (like The Room/Baba is You) or puzzle-platformer games on sale?

Hard Truck Apocalypse

Is Squad (the Arma-like game) any good? Is it more optimized than Arma 3?

>buy some games
>no points
ok??

That's one of the games I put on there based on other anons saying it's good in the past, never played it myself. Seemed fun, but maybe that's just the aesthetic/characters people were praising.

Attached: 1532132089898.jpg (624x448, 54K)

Atom RPG

Are you buying your entire wishlist? Absolute mad lad

Thanks for the heads up user

stuff like this (I already have it tho)

It's fun, the problem is that half the game ends up being an RTS.

Snake pass

>he buys singleplayer games

Attached: 1542072706785.webm (1280x720, 1.38M)

>it auto assigned me to corgi somehow
Cockbros, I hope you guys pull through.

Anyone? Also anyone recommend some good building management sims?

Attached: 1321055717226.jpg (243x197, 6K)

I don't have friends.
Friends will betray you.

I got bored of Banished after 15 minutes.

How is Dust: An Elysian Tale?

What should I get if I'm a boomer that likes slightly janky games with low development time that Yea Forums occasionally praises like MGR:R, EYE and New Vegas?

Just my warframe achievements alone are enough for me to cap my points for the entire event. Is spending money the only way to increase my cap?

But that's a man.

Attached: culturalfrogs (1).jpg (500x347, 55K)

isn't chrono trigger on steam a mobile port

Who /pig squad/ here?

Online multiplayer games have been run into the fucking ground, playing with random fucking people is nothing but disappointment and it's so hard to find enjoyment in games when you need to rely on complete retards you don't even know. Co-op games you play with a bro? Those are perfectly good and fine though.

Turtle

Attached: 30D3C81B-575D-4B7B-B2AA-A8E81486CCE9.jpg (310x400, 11K)

I liked it. Good music, good artstyle, story is alright, voice acting is ehhhh...But the gameplay was overall pretty fun, not a lot of point to the combos though.

Attached: 1537069893555.gif (1080x1080, 172K)

how does the coupons work?

Repostin from this morning since the thread died 10 minutes later, anything I should swap on here? My main interest is simulation type games

Attached: Capture.png (987x810, 577K)

people who got banned for getting steam level out off hacks

MGR:R isn't janky. Get your shit straight, boomer

Vangers, atom punk, pathologic and the void is pretty obvious but still, space rangers.

Kenshi might also not be made by russians but boy do they love it and it's very slavic in spirit.

I am bad with money. This was all the shit I bought during the Winter Sale. It is a problem.

Attached: many gets.png (303x1085, 104K)

another summer sale, another reminder to buy her game
store.steampowered.com/app/439490/BLUE_REVOLVER/

Attached: char_mae2_t.png (840x1296, 702K)

get blood bowl

Attached: white witch.jpg (1920x1080, 955K)

shut the fuck up plato

Attached: diogenes.jpg (674x897, 378K)

>only 25% on onimusha
Capcom you fucking jews.
Game is almost 20 years old.

i personally wouldnt get surviving mars it is fun for like the first 3 hours or so but after that it is just a repeat fest

It is when you git gud.

Is it good? I need some warhammer games. Total war takes up too much space and I need an itch to play as skaven characters

What is the gameplay like?

Attached: 1556152944915.jpg (1262x1294, 298K)

>Corgi=Reddit
>Bird=Yea Forums
>Turtle=Also Yea Forums
>Pig=thicc bara daddies
>Hare=literally nobody

Mordheim isn't that great. Bad AI, bad performance, bad balance.

sorry turtle bros but i gotta slow you down

Just pirate them you dunces. There's no reason to pay for games if piracy has no downsides. With MP games the MP element is often hampered in some way, but with SP only games everything just werks.

should i buy fatal bullet? is all the dlc worth it?

Shit, that took me a second

How much did that cost exactly?

Medieval 2 or one of thee Warhammers imo, but it really depends on what time period you like the most.

Any game suggestions? FPS, Racing, Action RPG, and Turn based RPG suggestions appreciated.

>bought four games
>refunded them 5 minutes later

Attached: 1552332557540.jpg (640x614, 53K)

I hate multiplayer and I want support the singleplayer games I want.

Checkmate

Budget?

it's a turnbased foortball game. Get foortball mutant league if you want an actual foortball game

eh, I might. But I've been out of the shmup zone for a while.

So which Hitman do I buy? Never played one before. Is the 2016 one okay?

I picked corgi because I like dogs and probably won't even actually play

>st4ck
Wait I recognize that name. Isn't there another screenshot of him blatantly hacking his steam stats?

absolute drift
ballistic ng
vanquish

$100, although price isn't much of an issue, so long as the game is actually worth the price.

A few shekels

Attached: 1546789165796.jpg (563x651, 226K)

Pirating is great and fine when you're younger, but as you come to have money of your own consistently enough to buy games, why would you not back developers with your money? Unless it's an AAA game, then who gives a fuck, but let's be real what fucking AAA game is worth playing in this day and age?

HELLOOOO FELLOW POORFAGS

COINSTAR NOW CASHES OUT STEAM GIFT CARDS WITH NO FEE

GET OUT YOUR PIGGY BANKS

is it true that EVERY badge lvl is 100 tokens?

Not that guy, but I think Absolute Drift and Vanquish are kino so I'll definitely check out BallisticNG. What other recommendations do you have in general? Your taste is right down my alley.

Damn. The gameplay looks interesting I need that warhammer itch. Can't keep on downloading total war warhammer 1&2 that fucking game takes up too much space.

all hail birbs

Attached: 1559537126218.webm (1280x720, 2.65M)

Everyone should get Voidspire Tactics, it's fantastic and dirt cheap at the moment. It's like Final Fantasy Tactics meets Divinity OS2.

Yes

Is Fallout 4 worth 30 dollars?
Already have NV

store.steampowered.com/app/464360/3030_Deathwar_Redux__A_Space_Odyssey/
this seems like fun

yes, it's pretty great

Gonna get Gato Roboto for myself and some copies of Uno for the boys
Any other suggestions?

It's good but a literal boardgame turn vidya, so not for everyone

Take the ball to the endzone, either by dodging and passing or by murdering the other team

based retard tricked by the meme theme

Attached: legendary.png (1283x707, 1.69M)

this is madness

Attached: 1d8d0e0f5615ed6faecc877f592cfcb7.jpg (640x403, 57K)

Spend 150$ just to get 15,000 boost?

>ag5 witch elf
kill her

>why would you not back developers with your money?
Because I would rather keep my money in my bank account. I'll let you fiance the devs for me.

Also skaven are top fast bois

Attached: rattolauncho.png (436x484, 229K)

nvm it's $15

No. Get it at key reseller for like $12 if you need it on steam

Attached: 1527626430154.png (550x578, 333K)

>bought a bunch of shit last sale
>"i should really refund these"
>forget

Attached: 1433998949905.webm (360x640, 233K)

what you really should do is
>pirate game
>buy discounted if enjoy it
like I do

Any good dungeon crawlers on sale?

Attached: 1530967757515.jpg (500x230, 15K)

uhhh
nex machina
distance
polybius (amazing in vr)
rez infinite
gunpoint
if you like fighting games guilty gear xrd rev 2
I forgot to add DUSK onto my list, good fps nice soundtrack

What the fuck why is VA-11 HALL-A on sale for you? It doesn't show up with any discount for me

come down to the pitch and kill it yourself you coward

Attached: welf.jpg (2048x1152, 810K)

get mordheim instead

>Chose Pig since my dumb ass thought people would submit to color theory.
>Forgot that people like dogs
Why am I fucking braindead?

Attached: 1528262439886.jpg (634x633, 64K)

Any suggestions for games with good exploration/interactive environments? Not genre specific but I'm thinking like Deus Ex where I can pick up random shit and find secrets. Just want something where not everything is a static set piece and I can do more than kill mooks.

steamcommunity.com/id/KonkeyDong/badges/
steamcommunity.com/id/XORKlassic1/badges/

it's a client bug/hack, they don't have badges enough to justify their level

Should be good, I guess.

Attached: sale.png (623x446, 82K)

If you're getting F4 you'll at least want Far Harbor with it. It's really the best piece of content in that game

>Pig=thicc bara daddies

how do i join

Nothing but two point hospital is "good" on that shit. Save your money

>instead
no u

Attached: FUCK LIZARDS.jpg (1600x900, 556K)

yes

I really like playing as Dark Elves in Blood Bowl desu

any good? worth the pesos?

Attached: robo-rabi.png (631x91, 25K)

>Corgi is reddit because they're doing the best.
I'm not even Corgi but you're fucking stupid.

SLEEPY DOGGIES IS TWO BUCKS
TWO FUCKING BUCKS
THAT'S THE SAME PRICE AS MEGAS'S HEAD
OR ONE MCCHICKEN BECAUSE MCDONALDS TOOK IT OFF THE DOLLAR MENU THOSE FAGGOTS

Attached: YLaIZUr.png (626x101, 39K)

Are you a thicc bara daddy? And by daddy I mean father of children biologically birthed from your seed into your wife?

if not then no you can't join.

their accounts seem to be fine so far, although I wonder what will happen to them, Not like valve to take this lightly.

Realmyst masterpiece/Riven
Obduction
Quern
Haven Moon

They should keep you busy for a while. I love environmental puzzles that are more than just simple block/line puzzles connected by corridors.

Why? I like to buy the games I want. Don't be that faggot and think that people SHOULD pirate games. If you pirate games then that's fine, you don't need to justify your pirating user.

but do you stab big guys?

>rabbi
YES GOY

Attached: today I will remind them.png (812x389, 532K)

so do I have to go to a specific page to see if my previous purchased can fill my meter or what

I picked Corgi because I'm English and the Queen has Corgis
I also like Cowboy Bebop

I'm getting an index this week. What VR games are worth getting besides Beat Saber, H3VR and Pavlov?

Are any of todd's games worth it on sale?

Any good horror indie games or anything surreal? I wanna trip out and be spooked.

Is South Park Fractured but whole good? Is it at least on same level as the first game? Also are the DLCs worth few extra bucks?

OneShot is great, just make sure you ACTUALLY beat it.

I'll get both. With lizardmen in there it also relives my itch for them too. thanks guys

Attached: 1319569372014.png (557x490, 243K)

My dude, I've already loved Distance and Gunpoint and I already have Rev 2, but not as many hours as I should have into it. Definitely gonna check out the rest, thank you.

here's my cart. Never played dark souls, but im interested. Any indie stuff I should pick up, and should I drop anything on my list?

Attached: Screenshot (348).png (629x563, 121K)

reddit love their birbs. it's still the top tier pick though

Attached: woooah.jpg (960x720, 61K)

I bought the original sleepy dogs and it started crashing on my machine after 2 hours and I couldn't get a refund. Is the """"definitive edition"""" any more stable?

Do you already like DMC or is 5 your introduction to it?

how the fuck does this "play any game with steam achievements" thing work? I've played 4 games and only got 2 to show up

my cart

Attached: cart.png (552x406, 93K)

it's an exploit they've made, according to KORKlassic1's comments section this exploit got patched a while ago

Where is DS2, nigger?

You forgot DaS 2, bro.

Pete, stop using assassins, they're just a meme.

You should consider getting an original physical copy of Dark Souls if you have a x\Xbox 360 or PS3, the remaster is worse and bandai namco delisted the original version from Steam because they are jews

what is that $20 discount on DS:R?
dou you already own the normal one? if so, drop this shit, the remaster is worse

>Okami
Nice.

Attached: amaterasu_10.jpg (800x800, 135K)

The sale's up until July 9th. I'd recommend holding off on DS3 for now and seeing how you like 1. There's no point in dropping an extra 20 dollars into a sequel for a game you're not sure about. You have two weeks to try 1 out.

One last shillpost for Blood Bowl 2 and the Yea Forumsirgin league you should all join. Season 4 starting soon. Newbies welcome.
>virginleague.neocities.org

>Is it at least on same level as the first game?
Sadly, no.

Lizards are a top-tier team. Kroxigor is the best big guy in the game.

Attached: goblinade.webm (1024x576, 2.67M)

>never played dark souls
You have dark souls prepare to die edition or else you wouldn't get that discount. Also if you haven't actually played dark souls highly reccommend dark souls 3 + DLC over remastered. Definitely my favorite game, won't regret it.

Just buy this one
store.steampowered.com/app/960831/HITMAN__GOTY_Legacy_Pack/

Only losers don't pick Hare

Attached: 78a61dba31478d996364025a03ae7215.jpg (850x1081, 270K)

Thank you. Is the remaster worth it? I have the original, but have never played it.

Oblivion is good.

Should I go for Bloodstained or Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition? Cart so far by the way

Attached: sexa.png (792x1617, 489K)

rez infinite
polybius
ballisticng
house of the dying sun
croteam pack (serious sam, talos principle etc)
superhot vr
tabletop simulator
distance
climbey
pirate beat saber because its fucking overpriced for what it is and they released paid dlc during "early access" where all they added was 2 fucking songs
keep talking and nobody explodes is pretty good too
look up emuvr too its cool (webm related)

if you have a wheel get assetto corsa
PLAY GUILTY GEAR

Attached: 1554014813257.webm (853x480, 2.95M)

Nah, stick with the original.

not him but original with mod fix is better than remastered. Also dark souls 3 is peak souls gameplay. You should definitely play it.

yes, the remaster added a lot of lightning to the game, ruining its dark atmosphere

good enough, think I'll buy it
>rabbi
off by one letter.......

>dark souls remastered is $3.99
I have $0 and 650 points, how long would it take for me to grind for that free $5 coupon on Steam?

Attached: 1515315771895.jpg (633x742, 135K)

You need to have base Hitman 2 for that. Starter version doesn't work.

hey bro

Attached: phone.jpg (533x960, 35K)

I keep saying I'll get more into fighting games, but then I just go back to Smash instead. The last fighting game I got really into was DBFZ, but I'll definitely keep GG in mind too.

The differences are negligible. You're getting the remaster for next to nothing so it's hard to argue against it, but DS1 has a fan patch that makes it 95% as good for free. Remastered is better if you're interested in the online aspect, as the original has a really fucked up unreliable infrastructure for some reason. Remastered works as intended in that aspect, and also runs at 60fps without physics problems. I'd say go for the remaster personally. The 60fps physics issues are no problem for someone with a lot of experience with the game, but as a new player you'll be unsure of which jumps you should be able to make, and there are some frustrating moments if you don't toggle it off at certain points. The new version is good to go straight out the box and works smoothly.

PLAY IT

Attached: 1532972379930.webm (853x480, 1.56M)

Any good xcom esque games you guys recommend?

thoughts on what I should remove?

Attached: wish.jpg (945x1281, 346K)

Can someone rec a cheap bullet hell for a bullethell virgin? I have an arcade stick.

Attached: 1561261370345.gif (320x239, 100K)

Impossible

everything

>no discount on DQXI
>just 20% off for FFXII
Welp, for the first time in a long time I'm going to pirate a game. I really want to play DQXI but SE are fucking greedy jews

Also how good is La Mulana? And is Dragon's Dogma as good as people say?

Attached: 1559801406882.png (370x320, 33K)

>desktop mode
lmaoing @ ur life

Huniepop

undertale

>Capcom Beat-em-up Bundle
it doesn't have cadillacs and dinosaurs or alien vs predator?

A bit of a fucking shame.

Attached: 1514950639272.jpg (700x650, 68K)

Jamestown is the best way to start

I have vr too dummy

Check out Mushihimesama, Crimzon Clover and Deathsmiles. They should keep you busy for a while, and they're all manageable in terms of difficulty.

what is this?

Mushihimesama

o-o-ok, ill play it, geez maybe

>FO4
Why? It's genuinely awful.

EmuVR

>that fucking base funk

Why would anyone spam their Steam account on Yea Forums

>maybe

Attached: 1559236510426.png (512x512, 202K)

I wanna try out some games of the stealth genre; any recommendations for good ones that are on sale?

I dont know whats happening

Attached: 1533774473086.png (1237x508, 231K)

oh no you're a corgi, go away

Attached: 1561512196174.png (1440x860, 309K)

Those games are licensed is probably why. Except that the physical double-wide arcade stick Capcom logo arcade plug-in console they're putting out for way too much has AvP on it so fuck. CBeuB is still good though, and Chronicles of Mystara is cheap too.

Mark of the Ninja, I don't play many stealth games so that's the only one I can recommend but I did enjoy it a lot.

WHY AREN'T THE ATELIER GAMES ON SALE
I WANNA BE A FUCKING WEEB

Attached: 1323738059545.jpg (720x1082, 372K)

heat signature

what should I buy

The mods really. The game is pretty meh but playing with mods on the PS4 was pretty fun. sorry had to delete it. just need to do a quick crop on it just because.

PSA: If you aren't Team Corgi you're a pathetic fucking faggot. lmao

Attached: fdaffb675fe084458758d97f7bac468f.jpg (1280x853, 118K)

Explain the event thingy to me like I'm retarded. Because I am. Do I use my boosts now that I've bought my stuff?

Aragami, especially if you have a friend
Dishonored, including Knife of Dunwall and Brigmore Witches

Thief
Hotline Miami (?)

Does anyone here own the xcom 2 dlc?
How is it?

Attached: apps.9723.65722192350134249.52d70ade-fcb9-4aeb-b218-c644583645da.7f26f083-59b0-4c41-a4c8-4edf363bfe1 (1920x1080, 329K)

i got unheard and the half life collection,i have never played half life before,i figured 7 bucks for all the games is a fair price. unheard has a neat concept.

football manager is quite fun

Attached: Screenshot - 26_06.png (1873x753, 700K)

everything in these posts

You can get the first three Splinter Cells games. Even if you don't get them all. At least get Chaos Theory. It's good.

A gift for your mother, you egotistical prick

Attached: untitled.jpg (1280x720, 137K)

johnny is based.

ment to put out the crop pic but knowing Yea Forums i'm never gonna live through this.

Attached: 342542343243.png (712x425, 86K)

Attached: J4Jc7Qw.png (293x182, 77K)

Thief Gold
Thief II: The Metal Age
Hitman: Blood Money
Mark of the Ninja
Dishonored series

Played the hell outta Dishonored actually on console but didnt play all the DLC. How was 2 anyways?
What about this Styx game? It keeps popping up and its on sale.

steam cloud

Yo, who's the team mini in this grand prix.

Which is the team that is only in for the memes

Time to teach these cucks who the boss is, Corgibros.

Attached: See You at the Finish Line.png (1117x358, 74K)

I still haven't finished that Demon's Souls SL1 run yet.

Attached: 2019-06-26-013227_616x377_scrot.png (616x377, 73K)

Anything good that a pirate would give a shit about?

multiplayer, really obscure, or have denuvo?

You guys know any good puzzle or rhythm games on sale?
Shibuya Scramble's decent.

Attached: Screenshot (82).png (558x422, 236K)

Is Danmaku good? Its 3 bux

Dragon’s Dogma is literally one of those “Gets good 20 hours in” games. The story is absolutely standard generic fantasy until you start hitting endgame. Combat is good from the start though.

outlast
soma

fuck birds

Attached: i hate birds by sam brass knuckles.jpg (960x930, 399K)

styx games
deus ex games
Deus ex breach mode has some stealth and is free

Yeah, they're all good. Get Danmaku Unlimited 3.

Hey I forget, so before I actually try this lemmie ask, can I pay for one purchase from two different sources? I have a giftcard but what I'm looking to buy is like 20 cents over, will steam let me do that? Pay for the giftcard then the rest with something else?

Dragon's Dogma definitely is that good, you just need to realize that it's not a game where you can get lost in sidequests. Outside of the critical path there's two major sidequest lines worth doing and 2-3 simpler ones that are optional but cool. You can get through the game in three sittings even if you do some sidequests. Also, the game is more of an action game than almost any other ARPG out there; learn the mechanics and what moves/skills work well, and don't be afraid to level as many of the classes as you want, since Augments you unlock are usable on every class.

Also is exaggerating a little. It's a bit rough through the tutorial but once you hit Gran Soren 2-3 hours in it starts getting real good, and generally it will "click" and become great anywhere from 5-12 in. Endgame and postgame are great shit in terms of gameplay and story.

I wish they would have just assigned everyone a team like we did for April Fool's Day instead of making me waste my evening trying to decide which team I should join.

Thinking of farming up points with Kingdom Come's potion making since you can just set it to auto make the shit as long as you got ingredients for it.

Any other ways about getting lots of points besides using a program that cheats achievements?

I don't get it, I have 7 boosts left but it's not letting me use them and both speed meters say 0, did the race end or something?

You need to buy more stuff to be able to use more points.

Just go BIRB if you have not already.

hidden gems?

Try it yourself or google that shit, solve your own problems. But yes. You are correct.

I'm in the mood for some FPSes. Both slow and fast works. Any recommendations? Keep in mind it has to run on a toaster.

Attached: cheeki.png (624x260, 65K)

Half of

HAnd of Fate is 75% off and it's a pretty interesting game.

Is it a safe bet to use your card on Steam at this point?
The PSN hack has given me paranoia ever since it happened, but Valve generally seems to have their shit together on that end, and I really don't feel like going to the store to grab a gift card.

Attached: worry.png (326x351, 7K)

Post Scriptum or Hell Breaks Loose?

nex machina
dusk

How is deadbolt?

>spamming badge level ups brought my account level from 20 to 50
Ok then.

Attached: 1525818432354.gif (460x337, 2.49M)

trails in the sky trilogy

Attached: 1539433054059.jpg (256x326, 53K)

Just uncheck the box so you don't save your information. It's a bit of a pain to re enter the stuff every time but it works.

muh pigga

>Metal Gear Solid 5
>Hitman
>The Witcher 3
These boyos worth buying?

Steam browses Yea Forums? LMAO
Team Mini here.

Attached: 1522570305877.jpg (1620x2884, 448K)

Skip on MGS 5

Serious Sam TFE and TSE Classic, or the HD versions plus 3 if you don't mind not running them at max settings.
The Half Life games if you somehow don't already own them.
Killing Floor 1

Similar question to the other guy, if I've never played a crpg before what's the best intro to the series? Like the most crpg crpg there is.

Will do.

Attached: train.jpg (743x306, 41K)

Peep reporting in

So if I wait until tomorrow, my points earned from today carry over?

Do the games you can play to earn points reset daily? I got lame ass games like CS:GO, World of Warships and Starbound

Attached: 1501211254149.png (451x619, 429K)

Not quite what you asked for but there's The Textorcist. It's like a Bullet Hell crossed with Typing of the Dead.

>slow and steady wins the race, bro

Attached: gigatortoise.jpg (1080x1331, 143K)

>Definitely my favorite game
FOR ME TO POOP ON

Attached: rektlmao.jpg (650x422, 41K)

get LISA: the painful RPG, fantastic game, try to go in blind.

Attached: 1525330307771.png (693x1101, 24K)

that is unironically the shittiest cart I have ever seen

Is subterran any good?

Voidspire Tactics, Pharaoh Rebirth, Blue Revolver and Midboss

>tfw new to pc gaming
>tfw no wishlist
>tfw only game i want (sekiro) is still to expensive
>tfw nothing else i want

what do bros?

Hey two questions.

1. So I'm getting into CKII, are these good DLCs to start with as a newcomer?

2. Is DSR wroth buying if I can't buy the Prepare to Die edition? Heard mixed things about it

Attached: CK.png (790x767, 251K)

I missed Dark Souls Remastered for $5 but it doesn't matter because I already have vanilla.

add shit to your wishlist and buy games you'll never play

Attached: 1553070800323.png (511x449, 244K)

Pharaoh Rebirth+ is 3 burger bucks right now. Same people who made Luna Nights and Synchrocity Prologue

I had to drop 56k points because I'm allowed to have 9k.
Good greed, volb

How do you pull out to view an entire shopping cart at once?

RoR2 isn't going on sale?

I was wondering this too. Anyone know?
It's gonna suck if I have to grind TF2 for 2 weeks just for this event

honestly as much as i love crusader kings,please just get the base version and pirate the dlcs. it's laughably easy.