youtu.be/VU2d_Pld3w8?t=52s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>hold down s key
>hold down mouse

Congratulations, you've beaten Serious Sam

WHERE IS MY SERIOUS SAM 4 DEVOLVER YOU FUCKING MEME SPOUTING NIGGERS

Serious Sam 2 wasn't so bad

youtube.com/watch?v=RQMCAdMadMY

Attached: friggin serious.png (500x398, 54K)

yes it was.

In a sense, it was the best one.

anyone still coop? there used to be a Yea Forums steam group for it.

no it fucking wasnt.

The only thing it did wrong was tone. Everything else gameplay wise was a step up from the first and second encounter. Then Serious Sam 3 came along and went backwards but gave us the semi-serious tone again. Bastards.

In single player it was okay
Playing that shit online was excruciating

Yes

everything about that game was a fucking travesty. when you can keep holding backpedal and dodge a kleers leap on serious, its fucking garbage. the grenades completely invalidated having to switch weapons and think on your feet. it was by far the worst sam.

Maybe you're right, I haven't played 2 in a while and I just got off of Kleer alley in First encounter so I am still a bit miffed.

they completely butchered any need to think at all in that game. the other anons saying all you do is hold s+m1 and you beat the game are wrong about TFE, TSE, and BFE, but with 2 they're entirely, objectively correct. that game is a fucking travesty and BFE, while it had its problems, looked like game of all fucking time comparatively.

Where the fuck is Serious Sam 4?
I want some news right now!

What about Serious Sam Double D?
It looks like complete garbage but I liked it

I wonder if the 100,000 enemies at once thing is ever actually going to happen or if it is croteam hyping it up.

"100,000 enemies on screen at once" was probably the stupidest shit I've ever heard come out of a developer's mouth and makes me fear that Croteam has completely forgotten what made Sam good in the first place.

It was more stupid than that?
youtu.be/VU2d_Pld3w8?t=52s

Yeah I am worried too. Some of the worst parts of TFE, TSE and BFE is when they say "fuck it" and have hundreds of annoying enemies like scorpions in a cramped space instead of handpicking good enemies to make an interesting arena.

I almost forgot he actually said that.

I trust this man, though. If Ninety-Nine Nights II needed wan mirron troobs then I'm sure it was better for it.

i dont have a link to their talk on hand but they showed what appeared to be at least a couple thousand enemies on two sides all attacking each other and whatnot. it seems like they're close to doing it honestly.
nah the large enemy count is going to be fun as hell. i want those long as fuck battles against seemingly endless hordes.

>shitting on Tak Fujii

Attached: Capture.png (957x957, 991K)

>wanted to start learning how to mod Serious Sam/Serious Engine since it's open source
>the big and probably only Serious Sam focused forum closed not long ago
Well, fuck.
Anybody knows where can I start learning SS1 modding?

Attached: 26530e8702d670ff7717938695a04a67.jpg (1132x1698, 221K)

if you're talking classic, that knowledge is probably long gone. otherwise there are quite a few sam modders in the 7smoke community.

Serious Sam 2 had beautiful cartoon graphics I liked that. Serious Sam 1 was incredible to play high on drugs, i teleported to another dimension.

Then serious sam 3 (?) came with its brown grey boring "realistic" graphics and i didnt even wanna play it

Yes, I'm talking about the classic engine. I know it has a lot of potential and is a shame it's getting ignored.
I have no clue what's 7smoke but I'll check it out, I've read the Seriusly! goodbye post again and it seems they have a discord server

To be fair SS3 gets way more bearable once you reach the Pyramid

as someone who has lurked in both communities, id point you to 7smoke. its another serious sam community. however i should say prepare yourself for a bit of degeneracy.
what the other user said. the first third of sam 3 sucks, i've only learned to like it because i've played through it so much i know how to get through it quickly. sam 3 has its problems but its genuinely a fun time.

I've been playing through ss3 and it's pretty entertaining . It was on sale for a couple dollars on steam recently . I wouldn't pay full price for it

hi

Attached: 1546489008139.png (678x630, 390K)

extreme