Going to play this for the first time soon, as I'm aware there's no shields so what would you call the easy mode for it?

Going to play this for the first time soon, as I'm aware there's no shields so what would you call the easy mode for it?
Not that I want to use it, I'm just curious.

Attached: bloodborne (1).png (575x503, 703K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KfwyGMtBwfE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=KfwyGMtBwfE

Picking the axe and spinning to win

If you want a weapon with big-fuck-huge damage, make your way to the Ludwig Holy Blade.

It scales strong in strength, skill (bloodborne's Dex), and the arcane. Nice moveset, an excellent stab charge attack.

Dont sleep on arcane, you'll get useful gear that has Arcane restrictions

Attached: thumbs up.gif (600x338, 3.66M)

When you pick weapons in the beginning choose the saw clever, it makes it 'easier'. But easy-mode? Not really. Perhaps the closest to easy mode would be if you get good at knowing "parry" windows. But that still requires practice.

>So what would you call the easy mode for it?
just fucking play it you dumb faggot. and do it blind instead of being a bitch asking for help.

Attached: 1512673088858.jpg (680x419, 26K)

Pick Axe and then buy Ludwigs Holy Blade ASAP if you want to rape the entire game.

Nothing really makes the game dramatically easier like magic or shields in Souls does honestly.

There are a couple of shields, but using them makes the game harder.

Just run through enemy, find all shortcut and kill boss to unlock lamp

Thirding axe, it gives you more life per hit, I forget the mechanic name, but you can draintank the occasional hit to make up for it's slow speed. Forgiving, in other words.

Axe until you defeat Amelia. Then rush to get pizza cutter if you got the DLC. Wouldn't call it "easy mode" but those weapons are very powerful and have great rally. Rally is basically lifesteal on your weapon and makes up for the lack of shield. Just jump in a play, you'll see.

stay away from Ludwigs Holy Blade
also this
thats pretty much it

>unironically suggesting LHB
its literally the dark sword of this game. imagine actually using it

Yeah imagine using the poor man's version of holy moonlight sword.

Reiterpallasche master race, all other weapons are for fags.

imagine being so bad you need to use a meta weapon in such an easy game lol

Attached: 08f4752426b2f2fc43ae93c6c66c9808580f107a9662325b04a3a31954bf1656.png (500x443, 230K)

ur mom is easy

You dodge *into* your enemies making us of the invincibility frames. Great game overall, but get used to playing at ~15-25 fps. After switching to PC gaming and then going back to Bloodborne it was unplayable for me.

Ludwig's Holy Blade is pretty great user.

shes dead lol

Easy mode is the Bloody Crow build, which is the same build the strongest NPC in the game uses, but you have to advance pretty far in the game to get it.

Anyone have a glyph to get the rakuyo early?

Attached: 1549599261065.jpg (400x749, 48K)

I have one for the burial blade but not raku if you want that

Nice, I would like it

Attached: 1551965499971.jpg (709x1200, 130K)