Make an eceleb and twitterdrama board already so all the underage faggots can jack off to erika in their containment...

Make an eceleb and twitterdrama board already so all the underage faggots can jack off to erika in their containment board

This board should be about vidya, not youtubers and streamers

Attached: 1459585892596.jpg (685x533, 63K)

based and redpilled

>tells people not to post ecelebs
>posts an eceleb

also shouldnt be about anime

>this thread gets deleted in 3...2..1
Wanna know the truth? if you want a legit change here and the site itself all of the mods should be fired already, a lot of them are infiltrators from fucking resetera or who know where, some of them a glowies too

HIRO KICK THE MODS ALREADY

He looks like his sphincter would be somewhat loose, not in a gross way but in an accepting way like he’s been waiting for me, for this moment of penetration, his entire life

What did he mean by this?

Does anyone know?

I wish Moot could come back and clarified what the fuck he meant by that.

Attached: 1506890066170.png (385x541, 262K)

This board has been shit for years and I unironically think the mods browse places like reddit and discord

I suggested years ago to make a /web/ for all secondary and tertiary subjects for all media and hobby boards, so all your e-celeb, twitter posts, drama, all that sewage goes to one roost for the gossip hens to swim in.

Never thought I’d see the day when a fucking literally who talentless eceleb gets a sticky. I guess I’m getting too old for this shithole

Wouldn't be surprised

Attached: 1554160780661.jpg (1080x1350, 142K)

Today is the very final, absolute definitive proof that Yea Forums is dead.

It's to prevent flooding this place with a billion "holy shit he's dead!" threads

I literally just for a suspension at gamefaqs for posting "lol" in an off topic thread mourning the loud youtube celebrity offing himself. Why are children allowed to mod?

absolutely
now we know why twitter screencap threads are so popular. Newfag mods endorse them

you mean like random or r9k?

retard, this has literally never worked, it's easier to let things blow over instead of legitimizing them by stickying them

POGGERS OMEGALUL

Attached: images.jpg (243x208, 8K)

i dont give a fuck. everyone posts dumb shit that doesnt qualify as vidya in the traditional sense like politics or twitter drama.
let us discuss etika and that pedo projared.
the way i say it either ban everything or ban nothing (save for illegal stuff).
also
>taking this dumb site that seriously
if youre reall getting fed up with the quality of this site of all things then you need to think about how the internet is just shitty all over and this site would be no exception.

OP frequently posts in the hourly hentai threads

projared literally a few weeks ago

to be fair you can only get away with stuff like laughing at someones death here on Yea Forums. the rest of the internet doesnt like that stuff

>the way i say it either ban everything or ban nothing (save for illegal stuff).

And he should listen to you, why?

I think some Yea Forums guys found that to be right years abo.
Yea Forums gets it's mods and janitors from reddit.

>why
read again my post then fucktard

They could also just do their job and delete the threads and range ban the autists instead of encouraging them.

>the mods browse places like reddit and discord
Significance?

Make Incel board. Internet Celebrities and Drama board.

No sympathy for people with 1st world problems who off themselves and neither should anyone else.

I mean this board is beyond dead, none of this fucking matters. Just accept it and move on, or sit back and watch the fire rise

Attached: 1491431897330.jpg (719x568, 42K)

i miss moot

I did. Still doesn't answer the question. Why should he care?

You already have a board for your off topic trash and it's called

because the mods are hypocrites pieces of shit destroying a already destroyed board? are you a janny?

once again, i love the name. mods gotta make this.

you faggots drove moot away and now we're stuck with hiro who absolutely doesn't give a fuck and sells our data to advertisers just to get by. Just look at the mods we have now. Nothing can fix this shit hole.

Attached: 12873812797576987891.jpg (500x533, 109K)

tell that to the /pol/, sjw, and twitter niggers

Same here. The board has been utter shit for years now but this is a new low.