No matter what I do or where I go I feel bad inside all the time

No matter what I do or where I go I feel bad inside all the time

Attached: image-w856.jpg (856x482, 41K)

*shadow on the sun intensifies*

Attached: CoyoteCrossing2.jpg (600x249, 180K)

What movie?

i know what you mean. if you don't achieve anything by your late 20's you start to feel like the ship has sailed and the only reason to keep living is because your family expects you to.

I just feel anxiety and depressed day in day out. The guilt of my failures hangs over me and it's like nothing is pure joy anymore. What seems like joy is just moments of ignorance. How the fuck do people live life? Is it even possible to be content and happy?

Collateral (2004), one of Cruise's best and last good movie.

Reminder

Attached: 526BE0E5-C5B4-42AE-85A0-ABF4F71874CF.jpg (2048x1536, 294K)

same

at this point i'm only alive because i'm too much of a pussy to kill myself

Attached: 1551032132216.gif (500x324, 2.49M)

seek help

how the fuck do people even get weed without any friends

Buy it at a store if you don't live in an irrelevant third world shithole country.

Some people lose their friends after they start smoking weed and/or it’s extremely easy to find a dealer

that movie is actually about btfoing nihilism and taking control of your life

Get friends, goddamn. It’s not that hard.

Attached: CF1DE829-E710-4AB7-B9C5-C37F9572C810.gif (224x224, 1.52M)

co-workers, if you have a shitty mcjob there's bound to be at least one stoner there who can act as your middleman. just be warned that they're probably going to pluck a few nugs out of your share.

This, but if they dont suck theyll just give you the dealers number and maybe call him to let him know your going to be calling. Also i pay $5 on top of my sack to get it delivered. Its not much, but its a cut above sitting in a parking lot, looking over your shoulder litterally every 5 seconds waiting for some guy 30mins when he said he would be there in 5mins. I am way too far into college to risk being caught.

I did make friends through a game. But no matter how hard I try to be happy or excited there just isn't anything there, it's just a feeling of nothingness.

Do you have a job?
Do you work out?
Do you have hobbies?

I have it delivered to my doorstep legally :^).

not even vydian fills the void anymore

Attached: 1560749270197.jpg (1200x900, 220K)

DUDE WEED LMAO
HAHAHAHA DUUUUUDE WEEEEED HAHA
LMAO DUDE WEEEEEED

The music in this movie is fucking 10/10. Too bad the gunplay sucks compared to John Wick teehee...

>Too bad the gunplay sucks compared to John Wick

same

Attached: 1520004983431.png (1920x1080, 509K)

I thought the gun play was pretty great, there's just not that much of it.

Regardless of how crazy he is; if anyone is going to be close to taking a role seriously like Keanu it will be Cruze.

You can tell that picture was made by a neet because it doesn't include not having money. A neet doesnt even have money to do anything except excercise so its piss easy for them to not do anything in that picture. You need income or rather succesful events that are capable of making your dreams a reality. You can also add
my highest level of education was high school' because that is pretty pathetic as well.

Attached: 1560966742804.jpg (1280x720, 126K)

>No matter what I do or where I go I feel bad inside all the time

Welcome to being an adult. Enjoy your lack of natural dopamines.

This. Seek help, there's a lot to live for. Don't go to waste user, call your family, call your friends.

That's only because everyone has had their brains methodically fried

have sex

john wick's gunplay is an exaggeragion of mann's movies gunplay

>tfw watched this with /k/ back when they had weekly movie nights
I want to go back

Attached: The light inside has broken but I still work.jpg (1280x720, 45K)

desu I feel the same. video games lost almost all of its meaning too. it doesn't make me money nor give me any progress in any relevant aspect. it's just a distraction. but I also can't do anything. when you hit rock bottom and have no friends, skills, and your health is also going down the sink. and then depression gets worse. it's a very harsh snowball effect and short of a miracle nothing's going to change for the better.

same. also tfw no gf