Friendly reminder that Kirby thinks you're awesome, and no matter how bad it seems, please don't take your life...

Friendly reminder that Kirby thinks you're awesome, and no matter how bad it seems, please don't take your life. Things can only get better, and you'll always have friends on here to help you through it - anonymous, crude, yet caring all the same.

Attached: suicide prevention.jpg (1135x639, 67K)

Tha ks

Ty kirbro

Attached: 1560325293786.jpg (428x376, 31K)

thanks

Attached: 1560297467889.gif (400x225, 1.96M)

Thank you, Kirby. I've been struggling a lot these past few months.

Attached: 1499690397679.gif (320x270, 211K)

Thanks kirby

I have an objectively lonely and cooped up life, but I still feel happy and not lonely. Can crystal ball anons predict if I will an hero in the future?

You will ascend.

I think what happened to etika sucked but fuck off back to twitter and reddit
god you faggots are so annoying with the, “you are loved, you matter, you are special bullshit.” we all know you fuckers are so deeply insecure about yourselves that you feel the need to do this

>Please don't kill yourself
Why does it bother faggots so much when other people exercise bodily sovereignty?

Attached: So it's teason then.png (998x719, 502K)

Reply to this post. If your post ends in an even number you’ll have a happy future, if it ends in odds you’ll die in the next free years, and if dubs you become a tranny.

ur welcome

Attached: CanineAfraidFritillarybutterfly.webm (480x600, 334K)

>we all know you fuckers are so deeply insecure about yourselves that you feel the need to do this
What's wrong with that?

You'll be fine. The problem is, if something bad does find you (not as likely if you're a hermit, but still a possibility), you won't have the support net of friends/family you can fall back on for help. It's a risk, but worrying about that would only make you anxious and not appreciate your current situation.

The Kirby thinks the real insecure person is the one that responds to a benevolent thread with vitriol. He still loves you, though, and hope you can overcome whatever made you so bitter.

Attached: Kirby 4.png (1361x1236, 1.02M)

>The Kirby thinks the real insecure person is the one that responds to a benevolent thread with vitriol. He still loves you, though, and hope you can overcome whatever made you so bitter.
no it’s just annoying suck my penis

Attached: 007EC061-739C-4F0B-BBAF-C56569DBB6FD.jpg (891x612, 62K)

>rent free

Thanks based kirbo and a nice poyo to you.
Roll, good thing dubs are banned.

Do you care about me enough to pay for me to live

This faggot keeps picking on me, but if I fight him, Dreamland will be in danger. What should I do?

Attached: selfie.jpg (2880x1620, 473K)

>Things can only get better

Attached: Spy.png (576x408, 343K)

Based Kirby, you are a true american hero

This asking the real questions
Give me money if u care so much faggot poyo

Fight him. He is a BAD friend and should be beaten!

Kirby and you both know that such an act would only serve to devalue and discourage your life. Whatever the dollar amount, you'll never shake the feeling that your life now has a price on it.

Attached: Kirby 5.png (832x910, 150K)

Why does it bother you that people don't want people they care about to die? Is it because no one doesn't want you to die?

Bitch I already know my life has a price, it's the amount of money needed to keep me in a flat by myself playing videogames. If I lost my job and couldn't find another one I decided a while back that I'd rather kill myself before I became homeless and lost all my stuff.
If you're not willing to pay for me to continue that lifestyle if I lost my job then stop telling me not to kill myself.
Not him but the thing is, it's always a general "please don't kill yourself if you have suicidal thoughts please call the Samaritans" etc etc when these events happen. If you care about someone specific enough to want them not to kill themselves that's one thing, telling everyone not to is another. Nobody cares about that many people in general.

Stop pretending that you actually care about anyone here fag

My girlfriend died yesterday. How's it going to be better?

This poyo u don’t give 2 shits if everyone on this board stopped existing
Faggot

Follow “her” lead

If someone wants to die, it's well within their rights to take their own life. Excuse me for not being so selfish as to think that someone should continue living because their absence might make me sad.
>Is it because no one doesn't want you to die?
For a "tolerant" person, you turn into a passive aggressive cunt pretty quickly.

Attached: 1560369662928.gif (320x240, 1.99M)

Rent free

If you guys are struggling with mental illness and not getting the help you need you really should.

I was raised with the mentality that a man never, no matter what, gets help or talks about their emotions. For several years of my adult life I cared this same exact mentality.

Finally I broke down several months ago, tried to kill myself (for the 4th time), and said enough is enough and went to a psychiatrist. Turns out I have a combination of Bipolar and Adult ADHD. Even after getting diagnosed and prescribed medication I didn't take it. I was incredibly ashamed as a man, only recently in the last 2 months have I finally started taking my medication, in addition to supplementing with meditation, good diet, and regular exercise.

I feel so much better. It's insane. I went from a suicidal doomer to a forward thinking go getter. I've started to fix my wieght issues, getting my financial state in order, etc.

There is nothing manly about suffering. It takes much more will power and balls to go get help when you need it. I'm sure I'll get shit on by the "mental health isnt real" crowd but I don't care anymore. Don't deny yourself a better, happier life guys.

Reply to this thread or your mother will die in her sleep tonight

If you reply to this thread your mother dies in her sleep tonight unless you post your penis in the replies

I have a friend who works with me, and we used to have friendly bants every day. Though now I keep getting this strange look from my coworker, I think he really wants to start something, what should I do?

Attached: me.jpg (2580x2452, 2.14M)

Kirby inhales all bad things! It is safe to reply to this thread if you wish!

I'm not your friend, buddy.

Thanks, Kirby. I needed that.

Attached: 1560723961157.jpg (958x959, 85K)

Thanks for posting this, user. In truth, I carry the same "pride." I don't think i can ever shake it off because I'm getting married soon, and I know that, deep down, no woman can find a man with mental illness attractive. I have managed to overcome a lot of it in recent years, but I realize I'm playing life on hard mode for no other reason than dumb, primitive logic.

Why would you blatantly lie like that? No user will ever care in you or I kys ourselves

i don't wanna kill myself but i'm a bit pissed that my gf is moving away. she wants me to visit her but is real cagey about whether she wants to get back together or not. right now i don't really wanna be a long distance fwb. i can get sex locally. i wish she'd just fucking tell me what she wants but it's like she keeps changing her mind. i don't know if she's genuinely conflicted or if she's manipulating me.

NO FUCK YOU KIRBY LIFE SUCKS EAT ME

Attached: 1472157955539.gif (192x197, 87K)

Yeah right
Every damn user here would revel in the idea of people dying. Spilling blood, destruction and all that kind of shit.
And no, it's not just /pol/. That mindset has been in Yea Forums for years and it won't stop.
People don't want to help, they want to spill blood. And it's just sad that it has to be that way.
But hey, I'm just trying to keep my chin up for some good things I guess.

Attached: 1532395571471.png (819x745, 251K)

Thanks Kirby...

>best friend of 7+ years essentially stopped giving a shit about me in the past few months and is pursuing a relationship that's just going to hurt her again
>sister lied to my face about something major before running several states away to be with some adult she met online within the last year with no sign of returning and no attempts to contact me
>had to put my beloved childhood cat down a month ago
>had to put my beloved childhood dog down this morning
>have no money
>start suffering from anxiety attacks in the last few weeks
I don't think I'm at the point of suicide but I think I understand the mentality behind it more now. Life only wants to take away all of my happiness, why bother any more?

Attached: winning move.gif (475x250, 2.67M)

I used to think things could only get better when I was dealing with anxiety and out of work. Then I got a job and realized things things could get worse.

For once OP wasn't a fag

rolling, thank god dubs are impossible.

Look, my ex is the entire reason I got help. When she found out I was bipolar she wasn't disgusted or anything. She was so happy that I was trying to get help.

Before I got help I'd drink a lot and it was putting a serious strain on the relationship. We broke up for other reasons, but even now she still texts me and makes sure I'm okay. Don't fall for the "redpill" user. Women are people just like you and me. If she really does love you, she should support you and help you, so long as your helping yourself. And if she doesnt? Then dont marry her.

Take him to your place, have a few drinks, put on Netflix. See where things go.

Alright.

Attached: 1235998754.png (150x150, 47K)

>Moved out on my own 4 weeks ago
>Sleeping better since my alcoholic mother isn't trying to kick down my door at 3 A.M
>Weekly family dinners are tense, but she at least doesn't get black-out
>Father with TBI, occasional seizures and on disability is stranded there.
>Resolved two months ago, that I wouldn't kill myself solely because there's still new experiences to have, new sights, sounds, tastes, conversations etc

It's a mixed bag.

Attached: 1538109044624.jpg (704x400, 35K)

But I've been miserable and depressed constantly for 15 years. I went to therapist, psychologist and psychiatrist but it made zero difference.

>things can only get better
Don't lie to people please

Let's go.

Attached: 1445832212953.png (250x296, 46K)

>Kirby thread
>full of onions injected redditors circlejerking about their feelings
Sounds about right

join the fun nigger

focusing on the material world not realizing how unimportant it is, will lead any intelligent being into despair, don't let your pride stop you from seeing the real salvation

welp, guess I'll roll.

I'm wary about spiritual solutions to these problems because I feel like they're convenient lies for capitalists to continuing abusing and mistreating the working class. I know it's a bit of a tangent, but there's a nothing a rich person likes better than a bunch of poor people who think being meek is a virtue.

>phoneposter

Attached: Screenshot_20190625-191125.jpg (1080x2280, 721K)

lets hit it

Well, Jesus had a pretty firm position on usury.

I make my own destiny but let's check just in case.

please sir

So only bad end is getting dubs on a board with no dubs? Pretty good odds.

Stoicism is cancer.

Let's see what happens.

no tranny por favor

Rolle roll

That's where you're wrong, kirbo.

Attached: gone2.png (1280x720, 642K)

Agreed. I don't think we, as humans can ever progress so long as we keep stifling ourselves like this. Either we eliminate aspects of our humanity or we embrace this. These half-measures we've adopted to function in an antagonistic society are poison to the soul.

r-roll

esketit

Don't you think this thread is a little too late for the reason you created it in the first place OP?

When's the kirby thread?

Attached: fe1b33695f4241dc35d3c82741ff17d0.png (1200x1000, 610K)

let's see what happens

Attached: 1520800468803.png (528x533, 14K)

rollll, lets do this boys

People have been telling me that for the past 7 years and it only got worse

Attached: 1550157179545.jpg (640x640, 13K)

2007: Anonymous is Legion! We do not forgive, we do not forget! LOL INTERNET HAET MACHINE

2019: Please please please remember to drink enough water daily. Mental health is important and crunch culture is killing workers. And don't forget to donate or subscribe to your favorite streamers on Twitch.com for a chance to use their special emotes in chat.

Hm...

I'M DEMON SPEEDING

Attached: 1544062581507.png (550x658, 188K)

Things aren't going to get better for me. I've already shut myself off from everyone, now I just wait until the day that I finally work up the courage to fucking end it.

>7
I'm on year 12, the downward spiral never ends.

Attached: 1526971123839.png (500x500, 351K)

Honestly posts like this just make me want to kill myself even more. It’s so fucking vapid.
>Haha cheer up bucko life will work out just keep on trucking :)
10 years later
>Hoho just keep up buddy boy something will work out eventually
Yeah the gun barrel I swallow in another year or two will work just fine.

I would rather die than become a tranny and I've already resigned my fate to a life of suffering
Roll

It'll be bad lol

fuck it i got nothing to lose

Attached: 1507568263511.jpg (600x590, 61K)

Kill me Pete. I feel nothing.

stop being such a fucking faggot and get it done then

This.

I'm going to be 30 in a few months, still can't hold down a job, the culture in my area is total dogshit, and nobody is in my corner. My only friend since I was a lad fucked off with his super super rich sugar mommy girlfriend, and I will be out on the street with nothing to my name in a few months.

Nobody really cares. It's all fucking fake. There's no sense of community. There's no sense of belonging. Even this gay ass basket weaving forum has lost any usefulness for parasocial interaction. Nothing works anymore.

I don't want to kill myself, but I want to die while saving another person or group of peoples lives. Something that makes my life have value.

Thanks Kirby, but idk, it's kinda difficult now

>free years
I don't like the sound of that

He also said that thing about giving unto Caesar what is Ceasar’s, which every corporation and government has taken to meaning you’re allowed to abuse wage(slave) labor and send young boys to go murder foreigners.

pls b 2

Attached: 1560905642490.jpg (1200x900, 352K)

might as well try

Attached: 1313177328985.jpg (242x223, 8K)

it's a win win baby

Attached: 1561512903667.jpg (366x401, 31K)

i'm too scared of the void to take my life. for now.

the main thing is a family that depends on me that i can't abandon

Dabble dubble dibble

Attached: 13823549_916398731840070_643122807_n.jpg (500x313, 16K)

Losers with savior complexes never succeed, user.

Not with that attitude they won't.

I agree that the overly broad generalizations can be painful, even downright inaccurate. A much better way to phrase it would be "You can always work to make things better", but that doesn't feel anyway near as nice. I'm not going to presume anything about your situation, I'm not going to tell you it gets better. But I do want you to know that you have the choice to fight whatever is keeping you down.

already did.

What do you want?

Please...

>things can only get better
What a crock of shit. Why lie?

I regret everything

My grandmother has dementia and its progressed quickly, my grandfather is neglectful. I live in their home and became pretty much a primary care giver and can't work. I'd honestly like to kill myself, I genuinely miss working and making money, I want to live on my own is some shit apartment trying to make ends meet, I want to evolve my relationship with my long-time gf, I just want to live man. But my grandmother can't be left alone or behind, but doing this solo is fucking killing me

it'll only get better if you try user

Please kill me, god

yeah right

SPYRO REACTION IMAGE, GIVE ME LUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!

Attached: Confused Spyro.png (300x300, 59K)

Rolling for free years!

ok

You're letting someone who has lived their life take away yours man.

I'm likely never actually committing suicide, no matter how often I may think about it, but I can't pretend that I have any desire to live in me or that I ever will.

Attached: marcvs aurelivs.jpg (850x400, 78K)

Thank you based dragon

Attached: kissclipart-spyro-reignited-trilogy-fanart-clipart-spyro-reign-6b4a7eef1dbb804e.png (900x760, 296K)

Kirby knows even if you are believed to be a girl, he will appreciate you for who you actually are, a gay painter.

Attached: sdijsdijbdfb.png (764x1039, 58K)

I don't know anymore. I wanted something once but the social deprivation and shock from being left behind by everyone else I knew has left me just wanting a quiet exit. I've started and restarted many different paths and I currently have no desire to try something new again. Not that I have any operating capital left to try out a new venture or learn a new skill.

Would Kirby still love me even if I was a dirty borbfucker?

Attached: 1461931646130.gif (310x266, 132K)

Aurelius was a coping faggot that couldn't even live by his own example don't be like him

Please never think your family or friends or whoever wouldn't miss you
I know she didn't think anyone would care either but I miss her so much

Attached: 1551001922251.jpg (1440x1439, 98K)

His entire philosophy was clearly one of maximal idealism that you're not actually meant to be able to attain. No one can 100% banish their own fear of death. The point is to try to live by it as best you can.

rollllin

Kirby knows what you did with Meta Knight, and after even that, he will keep cheering you on, because even if you're a dirty painter girl who loves Big Blue Cucumber, you'll always be his hero.

Attached: dssgsgsdg.png (1133x1297, 71K)

Let's go

So close...

O magic crystal post, will I have a nice happy family with lovely children, or will I die choking on a tortilla chip like I always figured I would?

Attached: 434E48DD-9CBD-4731-B7FC-44B9B1D41554.png (846x1200, 215K)

>Been out of HS for almost a decade
>Only jobs I've had have been retail
>In my downtime, all I do is fap, and browse Yea Forums
>Family history of mental illnesses
>Used to get enjoyment from watching Etika

No, it does not get better.

Attached: 1559258113254.jpg (783x960, 45K)

I always hate thisgay shit especially when I'm high
Makes me cry

Attached: 1554443355641.jpg (1024x738, 305K)

Lol

rolling for boning

kill me, pete

Here we go, rollin

T-Thanks

There's nothing wrong with working shitty jobs. It doesn't make you inferior. What you need to do is spend your free time wisely. Don't just work to stay alive, work as a means to an end. Get a goal dude. Start writing, learn to draw, or just spend some time every day looking for a desk job. This isn't life not getting better, this is apathy. I'm working a shitty wage job for 9 bucks an hour, but I'm using my spare time to work on personal projects and try to make a better living, and that's enough.

Attached: 01300538978036137563700618327.jpg (800x534, 269K)

Just let me die already

>gf leaves me
>fired from job
>get another job that i dont enjoy and get payed less so i have to work more time than before
>no time to play video games, the only thing i enjoy anymore
i-it'll get better, r-right kirby?

>no dubs on Yea Forums
thank you user.

IF I DIE I'M TAKIN' THIS THREAD WITH ME!

Attached: 1560573926266.gif (255x231, 112K)

What is my fate...!

Attached: ghuuukii ghuuukii ghuuukii ghuuukii ghuuukii ghuuukii.gif (500x280, 1.18M)

Don't listen to faggot OP no one cares about you no one loves you and the world might well be better off without you you are worthless and will never amount to anything
Fuck positivity

fuck off

Attached: 1541587512563.png (400x256, 63K)

rolling for future

Rol

"The creatures outside looked from fag to man, and from man to fag, and from fag to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which."

Maybe if Kirby wasn't such a lazy piece of shit and made a new Air Ride game then maybe I wouldn't be killing myself.

I have a lot of mental problems that stops me from doing a lot of things. OCD, ADD, Aspergers, etc. I receive gibs from the government and still live at home. I can't even enjoy video games anymore. I thank you for trying to help user, but it seems useless.

Attached: 1560573754002.png (1000x432, 165K)

why am I crying

Attached: woah...gif (480x361, 424K)

Oh fuck off. You're probably sitting comfortably at your home typing this. Don't say shit like this when you can't possibly relate to those who have it much worse than you or know how things will end up in their life.

rollang

Attached: LET THE GAMES BEGIN.png (1000x1000, 3.82M)

this is the gayest thing I've read all day

Okay

I'm 90% sure I'm getting let go from my temp tech support job in August because I got a 70 on the state test and my contract expires on the 23rd. I was supposed to get hired full time along with a bunch of other people but no one has emailed me in months. The pay is shit and I work for ungrateful children, but I picked a shit tier major in college and didn't make any connections. It's this or nothing.
I got chewed out by a coworker for a relatively innocuous error. I knew I couldn't do anything since he was above me, so I spent about 10 minutes screaming and crying in my car.
I paid a cute girl 15 dollars to take a picture with me to convince my coworkers I have a girlfriend.
At least I can look forward to BOTW 2

Attached: 887977.jpg (1920x1080, 1.13M)

The greatest artists in history have all been absolute fucking nutcases my dude. Don't think for a moment that those things can hold you back if you can learn to work with them. It's hard, believe me I have mental shit of my own going on, but you need some kind of creative outlet or else you'll continue to feel you're accomplishing nothing.

shia kazing

roll that shit

done

I already know none of those will come true. I am here to suffer for eternity.

IM ROLLING, LETS GO.

Rolling.

>is single again
I'd say your life was already improved

I always thought if I ever got to the point where I was going to kill myself I'd just tell myself the old me was dead and act like my life started right then and there and give no fucks about anything or anyone from my old life

fuck

Kirby please. You're making it more difficult for me to talk the crossdressers into killing themselves.

nig

>woman I loved killed herself a year ago
>still miss her every day

It hurts so goddamn much.

Don’t do it if you’re thinking about it. I fucking mean it.

Thanks famm.

Attached: photo_2019-06-25_21-04-12.jpg (1135x639, 134K)

I actually took a graphics design program in HS, but didn't like it to much. I'm actually starting to suffer from Schizophrenia too. I can't drive anymore. Can't sleep. Constantly checking behind my back. Hearing SCREECHING loud noises. It's all so tiresome.

Sorry for the blog post everyone. I should go to sleep now since I have the early shift tomorrow. Gonna play some Godzilla DF before bed since gacha crap is the only thing I can handle anymore.

Attached: 1560384430427.jpg (232x293, 11K)

How long did it take you to accept that she really was gone?
It took me probably six months but sometimes it still feels unreal

i hate u kirby i think ur a fag

r-r-rolling

Attached: 1541764499828.gif (500x281, 1.56M)

thanks man

Attached: 1555029326913.png (1000x1091, 141K)

>Dreadfully lonely
>Can't get a gt because I like cute and funny girls.

GAMERS - CHEER UP

Attached: 9fd7e3e0f35f18b60a200f9e3328cc0b.png (540x713, 238K)

Find something man. Lots of schizophrenic painters in the world. Lots of schizophrenic writers. A lot of people are desperate to capture the feeling of mental illness and you're in a unique position to genuinely express your condition in whatever way you see fit.

>dem dick sucking lips

Attached: 1531822150467.jpg (700x775, 314K)

Ok......

Attached: 2EAF1F09-5C97-450A-8173-C4D29A380AFE.png (520x678, 301K)

Why is there a general aversion to suicide? I've never really understood it.

I feel like a piece of shit that makes the world worse by living. I want to kill myself because I feel I deserve death. Logically I'm pretty sure that's not true and would do more harm than good, but when I'm emotional all I can think is that I'm walking filth, a mockery of humanity, and that the fact that I'm alive is an unforgivable atrocity.

Why do people consider suicide a selfish act?

Wtf

Thanks korbo friend

Attached: FB_IMG_1487183074756.jpg (422x960, 37K)

Friends say they care but seem like they don’t actually. Feels like we’re just going through the motions when I try to share how I feel. They tell me don’t end my life but no one has any good reasons why. How to get past this feeling?

No one can tell you why you should live, user. You need to find it on your own. My only advice there is to try and find something creative.

>tfw futas will never be real
why even live?

Attached: Ochinchin no Jikan.png (678x778, 973K)

Okay then.

Attached: waddle hmmmmmmm.jpg (599x565, 46K)

time for the moment of truth

Just want to let everyone know that when you struggle and people say "you can do it!" or "we're proud of you!" to ignore them. Two years of me struggling while people encouraged me with those words have driven me to a deep depression that I wouldn't wish on anyone. If you don't think you're up for the challenge of something, it's okay to let it go. It's okay to choose your own happiness and wellness over anything else. Only you know when you've hit your breaking point and don't let it go beyond that.

She's a woman.
She's dodging responsiblity.
If she tells you what she wants, and you give it to her, then any results from that are her fault. If you tell her what she wants, then the results are your fault.
Chances are she knows what she wants, but doesn't want it to be her fault when she gets it.

fuck

thank you kirbybro

Attached: sad robert.jpg (429x330, 26K)

come on odds

gimme the news

Attached: 1520217885951.png (1152x836, 164K)

I admire the good intentions in this thread, despite how many people are suffering here. I wish I could do more for folk but i'm mostly just coasting myself(and recently learned the hard way how people abuse charity).

I hope as many individuals here as possible have a good rest of the week. Drink some water, get a full night's rest, and do something you normally wouldn't tomorrow! You are cherished and adored.

Okay

This image is a good representation on how I've been feeling. Kept it Kirby related

Attached: e.png (1000x679, 213K)

quit being so insecure you fucking fag
Just because no one in your life ever showed you love and care doesn't mean that no one deserves it, you cold, middle school zoomer summerfag

Hang in there, dude. This too shall pass.

r o l l a n

shiyet