Attached: seppuku.gif (360x258, 2.51M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GdHskxJrSnw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bro just get a life

hollow knight thread?

Attached: 1234.jpg (800x600, 63K)

For the love of Wyrm, yes.

I need my fix, my eyes are bloodshot from all the HK I am taking.

I'm on the final pantheon of god master. And this guy is the run killer. You have to do 50 bosses in a row and he's like 46 or something. I have a harder time on him than nightmare king grim, and the pure vessel. It's not just you user

Attached: 1536378140977.jpg (794x567, 190K)

I had a lot of trouble the first few times I did this too, but he's surprisingly easy if you just GIT GUD

I can beat him, he just usually kicks my shit in before I do. I don't know how I can beat him in radiant or the pantheons yet

The dream version of false knight is a dick

People actually have issues with zote?
Ascended Markoth is worse.

Never understood why people have so much issue with Zote. Just do horizontal slashes at the same time as jumping

Zote and NKG are the two pre-pantheon fights that are actually hard.
NKG must be treated as a dance where you match his moves.
Zote must be treated as a bar fight where you need the asshole floored asap.

I thought Zote was basically a keep-away fight until he was vulnerable and slap his shit then run away again kind of thing

bro just have sex

That's because those fights have no randomness with tells. Once the boss indicates it's going to do X, it does X. Zote has tells then trips or does an extra teleport or whatever have to the point you can't just muscle memorize it. He was the boss that finally made me put the game down.

If you play it like that the only time he will be vulnerable le will be after the fall through the floor attack.
I don't think he has big openings.

I still need to do most of the dream bosses. What am I in for bros?

he has massive openings after every attack that he performs, I didn't mean put as much distance between him and you, but balance the distance so you can catch him while he fucks up and smack him

My relief upon beating Nightmare King Grimm was palpable
What a fight

Attached: 1560373095190.jpg (1139x1335, 211K)

Maybe if you're fucking awful at the game
You can hit him during every single attack phase (yes, even the one where he belly flops on the floor, attack up and dash immediately)

he's pretty easy once you get used to him
had him down pat after like 3 retries

>This kills the boptis

Attached: zote.jpg (664x666, 42K)

Attached: 78B08C0E-CDBA-4171-87A1-046D81189F2F.jpg (2225x2958, 403K)

why is hornet so hot and why isn't silksong out yet

Has any of you got some crazy ass hypothesis on the lore you wanna talk about?

Attached: h and k.png (689x796, 229K)

>didnt have to deal with his bullshit because I let him die in my s cond playthrough that I made for lifeblood and continued in godmaster
Dodged a fucking bullet I see
Fuck you zote

>letting character die so you don't have to fight a boss down the line
pathetic

>the knight uses soul to regenerate and heal their shell
>Hornet basically ties everything tight and shut using her thread when binding including wounds on her body and cracks in her shell
Hornet is metal as fuck

Hello there Yea Forums

Attached: B_Pirmal_Aspid.png (143x182, 33K)

why is one simple change enough to make a non-bothersome enemy into one of the most reviled and feared enemy type in the game?

Her silk is made of soul though.

>Letting him live to cuck you later
>He never thanks you and keeps harassing and badmouthing you the whole time
>He cucks you in the real world, then cucks you in the dream world, then in the pantheons
>He's not even supposed to be in the pantheons and is labelled as an intruder
If anybody is pathetic here, its you for knowing what saving him would entail, then doing it anyway

Doesnt change the fact that she ties herself together with her thread

most aren't too bad, but failed champion is a pain

someone in team cherry has degenerate fetishes, see willow

because his fucking attack behavior and shot spread is built to catch your double jump, and cover both angles you can land a hit on him from with your nail. plus he refuses to let you get above him.

only reliable way to deal with them quickly is to use soul screech, but the spell cost isnt worth it in most encounters.

Procure Proficiency

Favourite charm builds?
For me it's,
>Hiveblood
>Unbreakable Strength
>Mark of pride
Its great for a balanced set. Hiveblood is a lifesaver on some bosses when you can't focus but you can dodge for 10 seconds.

mine is
>Mark of Pride
>Shaman Stone
>Soul Eater / Soul Catcher
>Spell Twister

huh never thought about using hiveblood on bosses. usually i use hiveblood for tough platforming sections like white palace. when i do bosses i usually go with quick focus to make it easier to heal

the basic pleb build of
>Unbreakable Strength
>Longnail
>Quick Slash
anything else I switch as needed

mark of pride is based as fuck though nails over spells any day. i'm with you user

I 100%ed this game on steel soul without ever realizing that charm overloading was a thing

Attached: bully.png (648x768, 323K)

! ! ! S H I L L T H R E A D ! ! !

>1 thread about hollow knight up at all times the week after hollow knight released
>ITS THE SHILLS
>completely ignored the actual shilling of 'lisa' from a couple years ago
>50 smash threads up at all times definitely no shilling there

Attached: 1111111.png (1019x746, 1.03M)

kinda dumb, but honestly an accomplishment. Good job user

Attached: 1536370501948.png (500x500, 263K)

Just use Nail Art man

>trying all bindings on pantheon of the master
>it's a 20 minute slog where you die to Brooding Mawlek anyway

every fucking time

I thought the "Primal Aspids are hard" thing was a meme

these fuckers track their shots right, that has to be the only explanation

>Been stuck on trial of fools for a week
>cant get past the bit where the floor gets taken away
>Want to play the rest of the game but I know if I leave the arena then I will never come back to it
>Will probably quit the game before I quit that fucking shitty arena

Attached: 1560254170519.jpg (848x1024, 90K)

What made me finally beat it was to learn to use the nail arts since my nail wasn't upgraded that far. That charged slash really helped a ton.

they are not hard, but are extremely annoying and require immense effort to avoid and kill. which is time better spent doing something completely different

use spells

Don’t feel bad man, I only got through it once, and than had to deal with the Fool Killer.

That fight was fucking easy.
That dream asshole in the tent was hard.

Willow is a backer character

Silksong can't get here fast enough

Attached: 1557701910656.jpg (1912x2048, 198K)

Procure proficiency

It took me several hours until I could do the zero hit challenge. Felt pretty rewarding, however.

I HAVENT EVEN BEATEN THE HOLLOW KNIGHT YET

HOW DEEP DOES THE DIFFICULTY IN THIS GAME GO AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1475122349920.jpg (381x395, 63K)

It has a boss rush mode with buffed bosses for autists only.

FUCL MOTHS

Attached: 1534052522153910463.jpg (1024x828, 135K)

For zote, learn your audio cues. His audio telegraphs come out earlier than his visual ones.
Mark of pride helps a lot too for having more time to react.

>quick focus
>shape of unn
>grubsong
I gotta have a good heal

Longnail + Mark of Pride
I'm a long long bug

relevant

Attached: Nail_Range_Comparison.png (1028x1000, 1.32M)

SS stands both for Silksong and Straight Shota.

delet this

Attached: 1536290467527.jpg (462x462, 30K)

bought a controller to play this game

I played this for one hour before being overwhelmed, I'm just gonna... take it slowly.

why is grimm such a qt

What video is this from? Been a while and I forget

He's literally a Castlevania Dracula boss, right down to the same moves like eruption, three fireballs, and spikes

I don't get it.

youtube.com/watch?v=GdHskxJrSnw

Thanks!

Attached: loss.png (462x462, 208K)

Attached: IMG_20190624_181111.jpg (500x500, 51K)

The mask painter painted his mask with a :3

its actually
owo

Speaking of that, there's a boss that's literally called UUMUU

Attached: 1536371166327.png (1440x1080, 753K)

Attached: 1536361059524.jpg (1000x1449, 823K)

Attached: 1536371708849.png (718x560, 152K)

I'm horny for hornet!

Attached: 1536699556923.gif (500x186, 3.03M)

Gorb

Attached: Gorb.png (275x466, 125K)

Attached: 1536550877277.png (1500x2144, 848K)

>how does one even contain THIS?

Attached: file.png (565x800, 813K)

the fanart for this game is so nice

>finally beat hard boss after hours of trying and scores of attempts
>no feeling of relief
>no feeling of accomplishment
>no satisfaction whatsoever
>just frustration and regret over wasted time
Is that how it feels to outgrow videogames?

Attached: monk.jpg (493x490, 42K)

it was probably not that hard in that case.

>outgrow
whatever the opposite of this word is, you just did that

>Be me
>Last night
>Get the true ending for the first time
>Have a great time doing it, even if it is a little bit of a slog, and the fights were on the tougher side
>Decide to do the DLC
>Game suddenly becomes SUPER unfun

God, that's such a disappointment. They fucking NAILED the difficulty curve through the entire game, and then drove it off a cliff for the Godmaster stuff.

because its dlc
you dont need to do it

technically you don't have to do anything
woah....

I mean, I get that. And I'm not really taking any points away because of that, but man, I was really hoping for a slightly more gradual curve up from "Endgame hard" to "Literally fucking impossible". Feels like the game shutting the door in my face for liking it too much

The devs went nuts proably too nuts on the autistic difficulty I agree. I myself stopped playing it after losing interest in die and retry gameplay.

Waiting for Silksong.

>get kingsoul
>regen soul that's nice
>explore abyss
>suddenly lose it but replaced with void soul
>okay what's the effect
>It's fucking nothing, just a key to true ending

Attached: 1453603483209.jpg (456x337, 29K)

Godmaster really is ultra difficult compared to the rest, and I initially felt the same. But when you actually start doing the stuff it kinda grows on you because it forces you to become better than what the game actually requires, and it feels good to finally beat the challenges in Godhome, albeit a very different kind of enjoyment you'd get from the base game. But that might just be me and my autism. I made sure to do all other DLC before Godmaster so I beat NKG before I made it to Godhome, so I felt pretty satisfied with my gaming experience up to that point.

You are better off bursting his ass at every opportunity and abusing his long endlag after jumps to magic his ass.

NKG is a dance, Zote is a drunken fistfight were both parties try to stab each other with chairs.

If anything him being an intruder in a land of Gods by virtue of his own unrelenting insatiable pride and narcissistic tendencies is an incredible feat.

Hey HK fags, how are you enjoying dying on every boss for 20+ times?

I'll be over here playing the superior game.

Attached: hk_vs_bloodstained.png (750x230, 98K)

Where can i find cool wallpapers for this game

At least it doesnt use any notch.

ok?

Bloodstained is a nice game. Have fun!

What does Radiance has to do with Communism?

but I also get nothing so what's the fucking point?

Attached: 1454457607034.png (525x349, 321K)

Yeah I can understand the disappointment.

you never told me bros

Attached: 20190625185120_1.jpg (1920x1080, 110K)

Which boss is harder, Pure Vessel or NKG? Pure Vessel was much much harder for me, because I felt like Pure Vessel had ways to punish my answers to some of his other attacks that I couldn't really do anything about, whereas NKG was pure muscle memory and the same answer would work every time as soon as you saw what position he was in. But Pure Vessel, he could like teleport and you'd go "oh no, better jump preemptively because he's too fast to actually react to" and he will just teleport straight above you and impale you in midair in 1/4th of a second, and your radiant attempt would be over just like that.

yikes oof lmao

Attached: metacritic.png (1438x375, 133K)

void creatures and shades never attack you anymore, and it's free so it's much better than the shitty regen for 5 notches kingsoul gives. Kingsoul's effect is more of a lore thing than something your actually meant to use

Attached: final_form.png (190x10000, 136K)

>tfw on my 20th try on him already without getting close to beating him
>beat every single boss other than the radiance without dying once.

Am I just being too greedy for hits or am I bad

>Using metacritic as argument
Please no.

people like hollow knight more sorry haha

Eh it all comes to down to expectations. Also lets just stop this little war shall we?

About to finish Grimm DLC. Who do I side? Ritual or Brumm?

Ritual, Brumm makes you miss NKG and ruins Dirtmouth with his shitty accordion

>can go to like 5 different areas once you get to City of Tears in HK
>can't even sequence break BS in NG+ with Accelerator soul because of unbreakable barriers and npc states

Bloodstained's exploration sucked ass, on par with Metroid Fusion for being stuck in a straight line of progression.

lmao long nail is barely a fucking upgrade.

Attached: file.png (917x353, 433K)

>Voidheart
>Low iq
Yeah count on that

redpill me on sprintmaster

walking is better than dashing when closing distances since it's easier to predict when you'll stop

Post more bugs.

Attached: 1559012589675m.jpg (651x1024, 52K)

Radiance is literally communism.
>every bug is equal and there is no free will, serve the purpose of the radiance
It's basically china.

thinking about getting this on steam sale. i've seen everyone talk about how great it is but i've mostly ignored it. really don't know anything about like, how it plays. is it like a dark souls metroidvania or ?

steam says similar to Sundered and Dead Cells, but i absolutely loathe roguelikes. this has actual level design right? not randomly generated throwaway bullshit like every other low-effort indieshit game?

Attached: 1536371101933.png (1060x1054, 814K)

its both dark souls and a metroidvania
the combat is very basic but also extremely frantic and bosses get really hard later on

it's absolutely NOT a rougelike, the level is carefully designed and you can calmly explore and admire the beautiful scenery

it's a metroidvania, not a roguelike and its one of the best indies, and maybe even games, of the last decade

Bloodstained has a higher user score though.

Attached: grimm bench.png (500x422, 101K)

Because it makes everyone the same? Like in the hivemind? I mean it makes some sense

the masses literally do not matter

Gay's aren't welcome.

Attached: grimm bench 2.png (500x641, 134K)

cute

I went into this game blind a week ago, i'm loving it, trust me it's worth it.
It's a metroidvania yeah, the level design is very good, nothing roguelike about it.
The combat starts out slow, but gets more crazy as you progress.

They're only hard in the Colosseum.

Why do you attempt this autism? What's the appeal of playing and hour worth of braindead bosses to get to half an hour of bosses you have to be cautious of to get to fifteen of bosses that are actually difficult

Attached: 1536370448178.jpg (1000x2000, 335K)

because the internet keeps telling me to git gud

Attached: 1536371710452.jpg (500x599, 43K)

why would anyone use hiveblood?
it heals so fucking slowly

Fuck moths and fuck radiant people.

Attached: 15384716461741.jpg (1920x1080, 270K)

>Waiting for Silksong.
>the game will have the retarded Godmaster difficulty into the base game and the standard final boss will be as hard as Absolute Bullshit, the true final boss will be way much much harder and it's after 3 other hard boss in a row.
Enjoy your autistic game.

Extreme patience is required

Why did they have to make flukes so fucking repulsive? I can't go through the waterways without my skin crawling.

is this even a real complaint
why are you shitposting in a wholesome thread

Based and shamanpilled

Justice for Tiso

Steady Body
Mark of Pride
Quick slash
optional charms depending on situation

I call it "just hit them lmao"

I beat Grimm by forcing him into the balloon attack and spamming shriek until he died, would the same strategy work on nightmare king or would the extra damage fuck me over?

I didn't think you could damage grimm while hes in his bubble. That might only be true for nightmare king but I could be entirely wrong

No, the extra damage kills you too quickly and he has too much health to chain force him into his pufferfish form

>forcing him into the balloon attack
So you were already dodging the other attacks? If you can do that why not just hit him with the nail? Grimm is extremely straightforward once you memorize how to deal with each attack

He puffed up every time I hit him quick enough so I just went grubsong + shama stone + twister and stood beneath him. Was kinda shocked at how quick he went down.

You never see his other attacks if you do it like this

Attached: 1559132242464.webm (640x360, 2.95M)

Nightmare King will only use the pufferfish attack every 25% hp, and never otherwise, so you need to learn how to beat him with the nail.

But that requires not bowing to daddy

Attached: 1551494313191.png (161x100, 9K)

abuse descending dark's i-frames to punish his long jump

Dunno, im just bored and wanted some fun ruining other people's dreams.

keked and checked

You would definitely die in NKG if you tried this.

HOW DO YOU BEAT NKG?

Attached: 1454556847500.gif (512x512, 716K)

practice and patience. The flaming drop kick attack I could never punish consistently. So I just dodge that. Every other move has a reliable way to dodge. And you can tell what move he's about to use by the pose he's in when he spawns. Like for example, if I'm remembering correctly, when he spawns with his hand up like he's a bout to back hand you, it means he'll swipe at you and then jump in the air and burst into flame. So you dash the same way he does, to avoid getting hit, get your 1 hit in, then dodge the fire.

Attached: 1536371771907.png (720x788, 162K)

>bugs
urg

bugs don't actually lose their minds when leaving, just re-entering

this. hollow knight is great. why the fuck do people do full playthrough permadead radiant one hit dead shit and practice it 3 hours a day for a year now

>Am I just being too greedy for hits or am I bad
One implies the other.

While possible without it, he's significantly easier if you get one of the last upgrades.

she has more then 4 arms/legs

Where the fuck do I go

Learn to read his moves from his teleportation locations in relation to your current position and from the poses he do when he teleports. Then you just figure out what way works best for you to both dodge and deal damage at the same time. For example, the way I countered his attack mentioned here was that I would pogo on him as he swiped and sometimes take a second swing at him as he uppercutted and then just fall in place and I would dodge the flames every time. But pogoing requires lightining fast reflexes and is probably not very safe desu.

He's harder than Radiant AR on all bindings.
I have just completed the 4th pantheon on all bindings. I skipped the 3rd, fuck this nigger.

>Longnail
>Mark of Pride
>Quick Slash
>Unbreakable Strength

This is all you need

you should go back to plebbit, beeznotch, also, fuck the one gank fight with the rolling beetles

Attached: HK416-.22-LR-Rifle-Oblique-RECOLORED-OCT-29-2018.jpg (5250x2572, 2.3M)

There can't have been a single motherfucker on earth that finds NKG harder than Pure Vessel

>and he will just teleport straight above you and impale you in midair in 1/4th of a second
Then that's fair timing then, the reaction time of most young adults hovers at about .25 seconds.

FUCK THE PANTHEON OF HALLOWNEST REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1504451939188.jpg (750x628, 125K)

>low IQ, DreamShield
>Avg IQ, Defender's crest
wut

Anyone here beat Pantheon of Hallownest on all bindings? Collector, Zote, and Markoth are the only things that concern me.

Defender Chest is actually amazing when you have one notch remaining when doing fodmaster autism, especially radiant fights. Helped be a lot for some fights I had an hard time with.

Well sure, but what are your options in this situation? Your only option is to shadow dash instantly of course, too bad that shit has a set distance and can put you in range of the anal penetrating floor spikes that will come ½ second after pic related with practically no time for you to adjust. The right answer is then to not get into this situation at all, but that's easier said than done since most reliable ways to dodge his other attacks involve being airborne.

Also, I think I'm far from a young adult by now.

Attached: 2019-06-24 17-58-39.flv_snapshot_00.44_[2019.06.26_06.49.43].jpg (2560x1440, 296K)

Nah, I like Godmaster, but bindings and especially all bindings is just bad and stupid. That there is something locked behind it upsets me a little.

They're on par? Spent about two-three hours on each?

I think I personally would be more upset if there wasn't anything locked behind it. There needs to be some reward for those crazy bastards autistic enough to commit to that shit, no matter how insignificant.

he's rough going but trust me, once you get him it's like a ballet.

you're guaranteed a hit every time he shoots the bats at you. jump over the first one, fall a little, and THEN double jump over the rest. if you're quick you can maybe even get 2 hits in

Yeah, that makes sense, but in a other hand I feel a bit bad about never being able to see this legit. I'm all for hard content, but I think bindings were a bit too much. Tho that might just be my frustation speaking, people being stuck à PotK must think the same, I dunno.

fun fact, this might be widely known but he stays in that aerial position for exactly 25 frames including from the very first frame he teleports in. On the 26th frame he starts diving down, and the dive takes 6 additional frames.

QUESTION
does anyone actually use desolate dive/ Descending dark? I use Shade soul and abyssal shriek all the time. One for horizontal shots and one for vertical hits. But I never use the dive.

bros....

Attached: Wake me up outside.jpg (1280x720, 153K)

the dive is best used for the longass iframes it gives you rather than offense

>does anyone use i-frames on demand

Why use soul to dodge when dashing and jumping are free and also instant?

We thought you knew.

just don't get hit bro
I still can't kill her in the Pantheon, send help

Because those move you out of position and also don't do any damage

The true difficulty of any boss is revealed with bindings, NKG is only just a little longer. He is very formulaic. Pure Vessel can fuck you if:
-you mistime a pogo on his 3 slash move
-you hit his counter after consuming your shade cloak
-he ground stabs while you jump and weren't moving horizontally enough
-he ground stabs again immediately after the first and you weren't expecting it
-you dash too early and high when he does the daggers throw and go right into the back ones
-his slight speedup on 2/3 health catches you off guard
-void tendrils after you dash towards him

Is that italian?

>tfw PV baits you into his parries

Yeah, but these bosses are in 15 minutes to 1 hour long boss rushes.

The same way you beat normal Grimm, just with less room for error.

What the fuck is that attack

Is silksong standalone or a dlc?

Just inject Silksong into my veins already you aussie cunts.

Is this the casual filter bossfight?

Attached: wk.png (367x323, 55K)

it's the
>get the shadecloak already you dumb cunt
filter bossfight

Shit I didnt see this thread and I just made the path of pain one...
I hurt so much guys. I just wanted to win. I thought that end fight would be easier as long as i spammed magic.

I beat them without shadecloak
I am the dumb cunt master

>mfw he became my easiest boss after beating his shrine 8 gorillion times
Also, who /steel soul 112%/ here?

Attached: by the king, how radiant.jpg (600x587, 196K)

>no Shaman
Never gonna make it

Attached: Git_Gud.png (1280x1578, 402K)

>shaman not beyond IQ
Shit list desu

Underrated kek

just jump lmao

>just don't get hit lmao xp
EAT SHIT

>kept the same map mechanics for Silksong
B A S E D

Attention: Hollow Knight actually requires a modicum of skill to play.
Please stop streaming the cute bug game, if you're complete ass at video games.
Also, navigation is a skill too. So please stop crying about being lost and not knowing what to do.

Thank you.

Attached: hidetaka_miyazaki_400x400.jpg (400x400, 29K)

bloodstained > reddit knight

Attached: 1561419566873.png (962x962, 555K)

Both are good

I got the shadecloak bu then it didn't come in handy because I realized you can kill them quickly with descending dark with shaman stone

Nice try Miriam. I like both.

Attached: NON LINEAR 2D ACTION ADVENTURE PLATFORMER.png (422x308, 7K)

Hollow Knight is a fraction of the price of Bloodstained and is better in every way

Attached: 1561423382416.jpg (427x572, 214K)

Objectively false.

I killed him 1st try

no you just suck.

replace long nail with sprintmaster

Good job cropping out the user scores

>cutting out the user scores

Attached: 1554932768052.png (848x1550, 510K)

ahem

Attached: 1234.png (1920x1080, 1.14M)

Bloodstained userbase currently only consists of igavania fans, it'll drop in time.

>bounce off of spikes for an entire room
>end of room is a ledge i cant reach yet
REEEEEEEEEE

So is the Knight just supposed to be really fucking small, or is he just young?

>userbase consists of fans of the genre
Wow no way

The point I was making is that non-fans will eventually buy it (They don't buy day one) causing the User score to drop.

An old mind in a young body.

>Mind
No.

Yes.

Attached: IMG_20190615_014700.jpg (606x500, 92K)

I dunno, shit was pretty clear

Attached: DuIw0VBWoAMs6re.jpg (1068x1200, 147K)

Sharp Shadow
Unbreakable strength
Mark of Pride
Grubsong

Just started and im lost. Kilked some queen boss. Unlocked as short cut. Dunno what to do.

Go to the places on the map you haven't been before.

Based, fuck the falseflagnigger