Why is the corgi team the reddit team, Yea Forums...

Why is the corgi team the reddit team, Yea Forums? Did I miss out on some retarded joke or is it because they're winning by a huge margin?

Attached: corgi.jpg (2967x1978, 2.62M)

I joined the corgi team because of Ian, the best boy

Attached: ian.png (774x767, 21K)

Corgis are meme animals. Ranked somewhere along with shibas, house cats, sloths and possums.

Possums are p cool tho

Attached: 1548635853434.png (480x360, 220K)

How is it not the reddit team? You retarded or something?

Possums and cats are based

Go smoke a skin cigarette faggot

They are undeniably the chillest little things, but they're also undeniably a meme.

Attached: zarifotos-adorables-zarigueyas-15-678x623.png (678x623, 667K)

t. catfag

Summer fag spotted

who cares if its a meme animal

Redditors love "doggos". They're posternormans. There's no complextiy to these people at all. Of COURSE they choose the dogs.

Attached: c814a-columbus_meetup.jpg (1600x1066, 606K)

imagine being so obsessed with reddit you decide to not like dogs just because they like dogs
what next? eating? breathing?

Yea Forums obviously since it's calling it the Reddit team.

>pic
What's more important, anons? An ideology standard or being a functional member of society?

Attached: dog_37.png (768x1024, 995K)

I hate that this is in my city

>imagine being so obsessed with reddit you decide to not like dogs just because they like dogs
That's the dumbest interpretation of a post I've ever heard.

Being a shepherd as opposed to being the sheep.

Attached: caseyanthonyST_939920e.jpg (429x546, 27K)

Not him but I've got nothing against dogs. I just hate the fucking faggots who call dogs puppers doggos and floofers irl and act like owning a dog is a substitute for a personality.

Because reddit is allowed to have fun and we aren't because then we'd be reddit

Attached: 1544052492133.jpg (640x652, 43K)

>I call all dogs "Puppies" or "Pups"
Do you hate me, user?

You can be a "functional member of society" while sowing dysfunction. Being a "functional member of society" merely means you rubbed elbows into a job given how the majority of jobs are filled through nepotism. Having the ideology to prevent against and stand up to further dysfunction is more important than going along to get along.

That's a little gay nah your fine.

>possums.
Opossums on the other hand, are great and not meme animals.

Attached: 1545598248634.jpg (564x564, 40K)

You're a sheep on here for hating reddit, though.

>Yea Forums is so contrarian they can't even support the winning team in a steam summer sale game

Attached: 1514318396174.png (142x168, 4K)

you need to go back

if you have to ask, it's always yes

Based cockatiel is the Yea Forums team

>Not green
Yea Forums(nel) maybe

Uh, no? It's the tortoise because it's green, like Yea Forums. Reddit likes the corgi because it's orange

Attached: 8375385.jpg (800x534, 103K)

I joined corgi cause it was in first place without thinking. Strategically though you'd want to join the #2-3 team to get maximum free game chance but lowest number of competitors within your group.

Do you get any bonus if you choose Corgi?

Have you ever seen a dog in person? They're fantastic. Of course people get excited over dogs.