I thought this was supposed to be a game of logic and skill

I thought this was supposed to be a game of logic and skill

Attached: skill.png (120x124, 3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/787980/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nope, it has unpredictable elements that you can neither solve with logic nor skills. As such, it is truly a reflection of real life.

Choose the right one.

Sorry, user
Shit happens

it's a game where you use two sets of skills
one skill to calculate certainties and one to calculate probability

For the latter to be part of the game you end up getting pure chance some times where one guess isn't better than the other

When all else fails click the box touching the outside edge

You should've realized it has random elements the moment you booted the game up and nothing was selected.

git gud

Attached: B-MZ-SMSHD---HIGH__85441.1477602947.1280.1280.jpg (1200x1200, 296K)

I just accept a state like that as a victory and call it a day

just like america after vietnam

>skill
Being lucky is a skill

Yea, it's a tricky logic question but it is solvable, the right one is the correct choice.

There's niggas who actually big-brain the algorithm and can solve situations like this.
High meta ruins everything.

tip from a professional: it is

cringe

could be either

It is largely, but it's also an old and outdated game that doesn't have advanced features to account for its own luckfuckery. And due to it's "muh legacy" status among the normies and a misguided sense of gambling degeneracy, it'll likely remain that way until someone makes an alternative.

That alternative being simply: when you reach the stage in OP, the game acknowledges it and grants you a "close enough".

no, he's right, look at it a bit harder. You'll find the right one is correct.

no it could be either

This is why the Simon Tatham version of minesweeper is superior. By default every puzzle is solvable without guesswork.

You just play the superior version
store.steampowered.com/app/787980/