Be honest. You had no idea who he was until Smash

Be honest. You had no idea who he was until Smash.

Attached: SSBUWebsiteCloud5.jpg (1280x720, 127K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M26wmKY-e3I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=M26wmKY-e3I

only if you never left the nintendo rock

Everyone knows who Roxas is.

Reported to the ethics committee.

Everyone knows who Sora is.

of course they didn't. smashfags don't play any games other than smash, mario, zelda and pokemon.

Given the amount of reaction videos that didn't react until the name appeared on screen, you're probably right.

Who the fuck wouldn't know Cloud?

oops, wrong pic

Attached: banjo-kazooie-smash.jpg (2864x1468, 354K)

Opps wrong pic

Attached: what-happened-etika-youtube-savonarola-twitter-reddit-alicepika-keemstar-deleted-video-banned.jpg (1600x1600, 176K)

Hell, I had no idea who he was until they showed off that Final Fantasy XV prequel at E3 this year

What game is that?

I always have been a DMC fan, nigger

Who the fuck doesn't know who Lightning is?

Got 'im

I didn’t know who Samus was before Smash.
Dixie Kong is far more iconic than her.

why do his colors suck so much?
would have it killed them to give him anything with a noticeable difference?
maybe colors resembling other FF characters?
like why not a Fighter Red?

Attached: 50_shades_of_cloud__large.png (840x421, 616K)

Name a single person who knew every single character in every Smash game before they played

Kingdom Hearts was my first introduction to Cloud.

Pyf when you're not a zoomer

Attached: 1511546803991.gif (209x200, 523K)

I don't think there's been a single Smash character I didn't know in advance, trophies/figures excluded

>You had no idea who he was until Smash.
People who have no idea who Cloud was is probably underage.
This should be applied to Banjo and Kazooie if you want to ask that kind of question.

Attached: 1444146633300s.jpg (125x124, 3K)

This one would've been kino.

Attached: Dissidia012-CloudConcept.jpg (401x582, 70K)

>why do his colors suck so much
Because Squenix has total control over how he looks in Smash. That's not really up to Sakurai.

I legit did not know who he was. This game is the strangest case of faux-popularity ever to me. No one in the real world gives a fuck about this game or character.

The AC skins should be cut entirely. Replace them with the shinra troop uniform and color variants.

>Implying anyone outside your bubble isn't real
Yikes

Not knowing about FF7 until Smash has to be the most zoomer thing I've ever seen.

I'm 38, I know Cloud of course, (he's awesome) but what is 'Smash'?

Imagine if they had the dress haha

Some shittier version of Lightning?

>why do his colors suck so much?

Because Square Enix.

smashfags

You must be 18 or older to post on this site.

yeah imagine haha

based

Crisis core was my introduction to final fantasy in general, now is one of my favorite franchises.

Attached: zoom zoom.png (842x528, 888K)

I knew who cloud was from Kingdom Hearts

>final fantasy

whats that?

If you didn't know him before Smash, you should get off this board you spermcell.

Cloud was the character I'd jokingly say I wanted in Smash when people would ask me. Now my friends joke about me getting other ridiculous characters in based on my wanting them.

>Knew Ridley but didn't know Samus

Attached: mario.jpg (1280x720, 121K)

based retard boomer

I didn't know Marth, Roy, or Ness.

Attached: Bing Bing Witch.jpg (2286x2682, 2.42M)

zoom zoom

>Luigi

Attached: Louie Gee.jpg (1024x733, 95K)

How zoomer don't you have to be to not recognize Final Fantasy?

Memes aside how many generation's of people now just know Captain Falcon as "that guy from Smash"?

It's likely user first played Smash as a young child and thus didn't know who Samus was at the time, but as they got older they finally got around to playing Metroid. Ridley got in 19 years after Samus made her debut.

Give him the cross dressing outfit

GUYS I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT ETIKA REACTION

Attached: e252476506db13b753692386e37a55256919d9de937c12487d1522b3b425ea8a.jpg (300x356, 17K)

i didn't know who he was, but i still played him cause hes cool

T. Reddit zoomer

Attached: CaptainFalcon.jpg (1280x720, 121K)

that's over half of this shit board nowadays

What was the point of your thread?

Played F Zero before smash but never actually saw this pilot named Captain Meme

any person who's played video games for the past 20 years should know who cloud is, you'd have to be the zoomerest of zoomer to not know.

Have you seen his trailer reactions? most people don't know shit, zoomers already took over the world.

back to fortnight child

>tfw I UNIRONICALLY didn't know who samus, ness, c. falcon, kirby, or link were before smash 64

>Smash 64 was one of the first games I ever played

Attached: 1557543574872.png (449x425, 318K)

And actual not bait choice for the original topic. F-Zero was niche even before it died.

The people saying this is square enix's fault are retards, they're just really lazy on some characters

Attached: palutena.png (1024x140, 189K)

>didn't know who Mr game and watch was in melee
>Uncle did
>He's dissapointed that i don't while i was supposed to be the videogame nerd
I was the zoomer back then

Attached: 1556163808124.png (202x156, 68K)

I thought Samus was a robot and never even fucking unlocked Ness.

Did anyone in the west know who ness was

you should see sonic's colors. also why did'nt they make tails/knuckles echos?

You can't be serious.

I understand Metroid and Ness, but Kirby? Link? Captain fucking Falcon? Fuck off baiter.

You're a lying piece of shit and you SHOULD die

your uncle sounds pretty based

too soon

That statement applies to some characters in Smash but it sure as hell ain't Cloud.

FF sucks ass and I have never cared about it. The only thing its good for blowing loads to Tifa's fatass tits.

But even then, why doesn't Squenix give them as much free reign over Cloud as they did with Hero?

because Cloud is their posterboy?

no one cares about Hero

because Square isn't Enix.

Square and Enix are ran very separately and while Square hates working with Nintendo Enix prefers them over any other company.

Smash was legitimately one of the first video games I ever encountered

Made me giggle.

Attached: 1535315296622.gif (384x288, 1.68M)

I was in seventh grade when the first one came out on N64. I saw a commercial for it at school, early in the morning. Our teacher would leave the tv on before class started with some news or whatever playing. Everyone in class got excited for it.

It was that old commercial with the mascot costumes.

I really didn’t. I just recently played FF7 though and liked it. Cool guy

I never played his game past 1h, shit is boring.
t. 30 boomer

You must've at least heard the name or seen him once or twice.

I’m 21 and didn’t know him. Didn’t know Bayo either

Bump

why though

Are you retarded or something

no hes just underage

That emo guy from Kingdom Hearts :^)

reee

Majority of actual kids, no not the retarded wojack incorrect use of boomer shit but actual kids dont know who he is
luckily the remake is a thing

Dumb smash nigger.

Newground's made sure that never happened.
Every other Smash joke was "hey guys, w-what if they put Cloud in Smash? Hehheh, that'd be bad ass right?"
I don't give two shits about you cyber shit RPG.

>Zelda characters not known before smash
>Diddy Kong

>Fire Emblem being known at all outside smash

C'mon user

you literally cannot talk about video games on the internet or in public without FFVII coming up. Get shitted on caveman.

The hero has great ones though, either as other characters or recolors that nod to party members

They still won't know who he is. Most kids don't have consoles anymore and if they do it's for Fortnite and other live services.

He must be excited for Banjo! :D

who gives a shit about children anyways. if this game was aimed specifically at them, lots of characters in this game would be missing.

God I fucking hate zoomers so god damn much

Never played the game but I did watched my cousin beat it, IDK if that counts

I still don't.

Who the fuck doesn't know Cloud?

Ah yes joker and bayonetta, my favorite children characters

kill yourself

same but they're taking over the internet, its like a slow painful death in acid.

I don't understand? He is a big name even normies know. Hell every website I ever went to had (cloud1991) (Sephiroth1337) or some shit.

That reminds me of how I didn't knew who was mario when I was younger
I first saw him on the ads of a local pizzeria near my house, sucks they closed it down 10 years ago

Should’ve have the Kingdom Hearts alt.

Why the fuck does Yea Forums fall for such awful bait.

I liked this idea, here's mine. I literally only knew about Mario and Pokemon before I played Melee.

Attached: my-image (1).png (1064x735, 562K)

That shit is fucking ugly. They should've given us a color for every party member. You have enough for everyone besides Yuffie and Vincent.

They should've given us a Zach echo but he's a pretty big spoiler if you know he even exists.

its still better than the advent faggots alt that every child online uses for some reason. Zach could've been a good alt, though.

Better than Advent Children.

Guys, it has a fucking DEVIL WING AND BANADAGES. It is incredibly dumb.

But I like it.

I only knew him as "that guy from final fantasy"

never owned anything but a nintendo console my whole life. And never will lmao

who?

good thing his game is on Switch
:^)

you were underage when he came out, stupid fuck

Attached: 1535360548444.png (618x235, 69K)

I didn't know who Mario was until I first got a ds when I was about 12 and bought mario and sonic at the olympic games because it was a sonic game. I didn't know any Nintendo games honestly. Not that I knew any Sony ones either, all I played were pc games and mainly sonic games on my PlayStation.

And yeah I honestly did not know who Link, Kirby, Samus, Falcon, etc when I played smash 64. Only reason I got into zelda was because I loved the theme so much in smash 64 haha.
I had watched/played pokemon and mario already though, and Earthbound funnily enough so yeah I didnt know ness from smash.

the only reason they even chose him in the first place was because of how popular he is user

alright, you made me chuckle.

Attached: 1536667298482.gif (415x364, 1.9M)

>its another thread where you realize zoomers are the becoming the majority of Yea Forums and the 360 as your first console meme is now reality

they're taking over

I didn't know who Incineroar was until it got leaked by Vergben.

I'm pretty sure it was Sega being autistic about the colors. Same deal with Pac-Man where just like how Sonic being any color but blue somehow "cheapens" the character, Pac-Man being anything but yellow makes him not Pac-Man.

This is the deal with a lot of characters, including the one in the OP. This is also why Pokémon (especially Pikachu) usually tend to have less colorful colors.

same, based