RESIDENT EVIL

RESIDENT EVIL
FOUR

Attached: re4 gamecube.jpg (300x425, 66K)

5/5. A fun game from start to finish.

The Regenerador aren't that scary. Sure their breathing is unnerving and the very first time you see them having to deal with an enemy that can't die will make you shit your pants, but literally 45 seconds later you find the exact tool on how to deal with them and all tension stops there.

Regenerador's should've appeared as early as the second chapter and be an enemy thrown in among the villagers/cultists you had no choice but to just run away from and keep an eye out whilst you have to deal with everything else. Making them so late game along the ability to kill them was dumb.

Truth.

FPBP

not a bad idea, but like you said, it'd end up with you just running away from them at first sight after first encounter

Very fun especially the wii version, just swing the remote to melee and aiming is an ease with pointing a remote at the screen

Although I do wish they made newer resident evil games that aren’t just 3rd person shooter and go back to the survival horror with puzzles and inventory management

counterpoint: the game falters a bit when you first get to the island.

I truly hope those re4hd guys release a new update cause I've been waiting for a release to replay it and I'm ITCHING

Pic related

I think the initial Regenerator encounter and it’s setup was great like you said. Aside from that, the other encounters are all unique and fun to deal with. Sure they’re not that scary once you get used to them but neither is the rest of RE4.

I see why you think that but I never got bored/annoyed.

Attached: B0A119D1-0707-4A1F-9883-935D1EA8C359.jpg (42x50, 3K)

There are 4 perfect games in this world.

Phantasy Star
Halo
Resident Evil 4
Deus Ex

Fun game but I always forget how janky the controls feel when I go back to it.

My idea was to be a ever looming threat in some combat areas that'd keep you on your feet. Like you'd unable to just stay in one place and have to keep moving whilst also having to deal with other enemies.

Think of it like Dr. Salvador the very first time you see him in the village. He can die but with your lack of equipment it's rare you will manage to kill him. It's like that, a threat that'd force you to be on the run.

Anyone else like RE5 too? I know it is far from survival horror but the African horror aesthetic is pretty kino.

Wish the QTE's on keyboard weren't such trash.

The two Gigante boss battle was boring. Not even hard just boring. Everything else is 10/10 though.

Haven’t played it.

i killed salvador on my second or third try after first encountering him and just kept on killing them after that so bad example

i like the rapid changes in environment one time you're in a shithole, mine, then a village, ship, complex, volcano, it's great

Halo 1? Played it years ago but it wasn’t that exciting and it felt repetitive.

I liked them. First one has based dog and the second had two of them, the zip line and the lava. Plays to the strength of RE4’s focus on variation.

one of these is unlike the other