Why didn't you save her?

Why didn't you save her?

Attached: 1561341797821.jpg (802x788, 450K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=rUF9NIUFb1g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Raita's art is so ugly. And he's a good artist. So, probably, his soul is ugly too.

She didn't want to make me bread

WHAT

Whats so good about the valkyria chronicles games? Might pick them up

He knows how to draw what's in his mind, it's just that everything in his mind is ugly.

Raita is a fucken god.

character design by raita
animu xcom

I'm actually playing through this right now. Just battled with the silver haired chick and the emperor in his huge fuck-off tank. It's a nice game, doesn't honestly feel like it's a decade old.
I've also got the Valkyria Chronicles 4 collector's box on my shelf but I'm keeping myself from opening it until I beat VC1.

Why didn't you save them?

Attached: 1557242672550.jpg (950x846, 191K)

still waiting for the 4th artbook

Cuz theyre a bunch of dirty, fantasy russkies. Better to wipe them out before the fantasy cold war rolls around

The gameplay is interesting and unique, at least that's what i liked about them.

I love Raita!

Attached: 1548309323869.png (604x854, 1.05M)

Attached: 1552165750818.png (1664x1185, 3.53M)

What does the 'C' stand for?

I love VC's battle system butbsome maps are really atrocious, some will really test your patience and make you feel like rage quitting the whole thing because of how trial-and-error it can get.

You can later break the game with orders and beat most missions in a single turn. It's not as satisfying as beating it the normal way but sometimes they leave you no choice.

Cunny

In the span of two years, this girl became an ara ara milf. Also, based Raita

Attached: extremethirst.gif (400x225, 1.65M)

Based and Erikapilled

Which orders are broken?

she looks better on the right. tired "mommy" eyes are patrician.

Raita is based only plebs hate his art

It's been a while since I beat vc1&4 but some of the most overpowered orders I recall were, demolition, caution, potential awaken.

What makes orders so broken is that you can stack as many as you want as long as you have the points for it.

They can pretty much turn any unit(usually a scout) into an invincible tank or even a destroyer. If you thought only lancers and tanks shells coukd take out enemy tanks then you haven't seen an abused demolition boost.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=rUF9NIUFb1g

>anime ww2 don't play it