Vinesauce thread

I-is he okay guys?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-25 Maria ( marias_zoo) Twitter.jpg (1126x882, 298K)

Why do people pretend Yea Forumsinny is some depressed /r9k/ fuck when hes making buck off of vinesauce and is famous

That's the face of a man who desperately wants out of the current situation he's in. Bringing a video game stream into real life was a mistake

People on this website just want to believe that le famous internet man is just as miserable as they are. In reality, he seems happier than he's ever been and is living the dream of making money from playing video game to finance his passion of making music. Looking miserable in photos has just become a staple of his online persona at this point.

of course he is you RETARD

he went away for a CONVENTION, he isn't going to kill himself

Attached: TRON BONNE GAM.png (1000x1000, 253K)

You can still be depressed even though you're making bank.

He's perfectly fine. This picture was taken 3 hours into his meet and greet/signing at Too Many Games, so naturally he'd look a bit drained, but he's generally a very friendly and personable guy. He seems to genuinely enjoy meeting his fans.

It's pretty surreal that this photo of mine from just a few days ago is being spread in these threads

Because financial success and fame definitely correlate to happiness, right? You have to be 18 and up to post here.

Attached: 1558330774774.png (480x520, 219K)

>perfectly fine
Yeah, when he's not around furfags. aka the greatest source of bullshit he's been dealing with this year.

Attached: 64786254_339305110097454_220138141707182799_n.jpg (1080x1080, 167K)

Go listen to a stream from 2014 when he was a wageslave, and then compare it to how he sounds now. Notice the difference in energy. It's pretty obvious that he's a happier person than he was back then.

Attached: 1549044617068.jpg (593x936, 105K)

Jesus christ

And you should listen to his stream from last night, namely the parts directly talking about the con. I don't think someone who's happy would flat out say "I'm so sick of me".

Attached: vinbo.png (1080x1080, 1.18M)

He's been open about the fact that he's not crazy about going to cons. Doesn't mean he's a depressed wreck of a human being. Dude's just an introvert and would rather be at home playing vidya.

He's still one of us. Even though he may not want to admit it.

Is that the fat whore Imakuni in the background?

Yeah probably

Furries are a fucking menace.
Yes.

Attached: oh no no no no.png (411x464, 231K)

didn’t know he was this based

Isn't this the image that got vappy fired?

>two vinesauce threads on Yea Forums
>at once

This is a new era

I can't believe he got into death stranding

Attached: 78876.png (1175x624, 592K)

Luigi, I've been a plumber for thirty four years. Do you really think I go to some magic kingdom?

We literally just found out Etika is dead today and you're asking this retarded question.

People really want Vinny to kill himself for some reason, like, it's not even subtle.