This is fucking retarded. Good job, valve

This is fucking retarded. Good job, valve.

Attached: Steam GP.png (1260x507, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6tSfLKTTxtc
youtu.be/kZdlGJhPhv4
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198335535419
steamcommunity.com/id/XORKlassic1
help.steampowered.com/en/accountdata/AccountSpend
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you should have known reddit was going to pick the corgi

Who gives a fuck who actually wins. I went cockatiel because it has cock in it.

>4 based animals and le epic meme dog

Attached: large.png (500x334, 221K)

This, I picked hare because I like lagomorphs

Because random members of the winning team get free games. This result would have been predicted by anyone with two brain cells.

so what team are we all joining?

Whatever. Yea Forums is freedom.

team COCK of course
shame its evidently pointless, i was hoping valve would have some kind of handicap in place for this situation

PIG GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANG

>play any game with steam achievements
>Play a game with steam achievements
>Get an achievement
>Get no points

All the freeloaders who want free gibs will join Corgi after seeing the day one results, and even if they win, there are so many people on that team that your chances of getting the gibs are practically zero.

Corgi is unironically the worst team to join but Reddit will just see le meme dog and instantly join not knowing they are making a huge fuckup.

Slow and steady wins the race.

Attached: Tortoise attack.webm (854x480, 2.94M)

What ever is second so I'm not competing with
the thousands of bots in team mutt for a free game
So Tortoise

stay classy Yea Forums

Does anyone actually understand how this thing is supposed to work? It's obtuse as fuck. All it talks about is spending more money to earn "points" or "increase your limit" or some shit, but people saying it's not working right. And what's even the point? And do you get boosts back every day or are they one use only, and then how do you get more?

On another note I have like 30 games on my wishlist and less than 10 of them are over 30% off. What a fuckin joke.

Easily worst sale ever.

Pig is the only answer

Based tortoisebro.

Corgifags wish they were this alpha

you need to claim them. They're jew as fuck though since you can only claim them all at once so you end up losing out on thousands of points because of your low limit.

the chances probably scale so the smallest of the three winners doesn't get the best odds

Attached: exzjiRO.jpg (908x756, 143K)

COCK

Chose pig because pigs are good animals and fuck muslims.

Attached: Pigs.jpg (960x1096, 263K)

>Didn't pick Cockatiel
How much of a pleb do you have to be

Attached: 1541826396497.jpg (800x596, 49K)

So corgis are actually sheep after all
Yare yare daze

Why didn't they use the word dog instead of corgi?

>join the steam grand prix
How and why?

do they think on one remembers the last time they did a team game which would result in winners being given free games?

Corgis are based. I would know, I'm Team Corgi.

How do I claim them, when they aren't even added to the "Recently Played Games" list?

because corgi is the reddit meme dog

I liked buying the gimmicks from other years low and selling them high like some retarded broker who makes about 12 cents profit

>pigs rank #4 in intelligence behind chimps, dolphins, and elephants
what about humans

Feels good to leech on the back of normies. You got fooled by picking that birb, Yea Forums.
ehehe, losers

Joke's on you, I picked corgi because it was fucking obvious every faggot was going to pick the cute doggo over some shitty pig or obscure bird

Cookie Clicker was so much better than this

Based

Attached: 1557040220785.png (366x513, 152K)

>He didn't pick Tortoise for the Yea Forums green
You make me sick

Humans are #5.

#6, behind crows.

Top THREE (3) teams get games. By picking corgi you're even less likely to win the lottery.

what's up with the tokens
i clicked all of my boosts and got a level 120 badge

Sales feel so pointless now when all the games i'd be interested in are already in my library and games on the wishlist dont even have a release date.
Why pick a team now when you got two weeks to pick? Just pick at the end when theres going to be an obvious winner.
They're gonna do something to keep it close between the teams right...?

no cards
no care

All Animals Are Equal, But Some Animals Are More Equal Than Others

Attached: MV5BNzQ4Y2U5ZDQtM2U4Yi00MWZhLTk4OWUtYzM2OTU0MTBiYWQ5XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMDY3OTcyOQ@@._V1_SY1000_CR001357 (820x550, 69K)

There's a sabotage mechanic so everyone is going to sabotage corgi by the time it's over.
It's also probably a lower chance to actually get anything since 10x the users are picking corgi.

Also the steam sale minigames are a fucking retarded waste of resources; just give us the sale and flash sales as incentive to check back every day.

Cock here. You guys are alright.

TORTOISE CHAD MAKE BIG CUMS

youtube.com/watch?v=6tSfLKTTxtc

Attached: 1533440579375.jpg (1000x1000, 251K)

Dude wtf don't post Etika reaction images! Have some respect

Hare had the F1 car so I went hare.

>And do you get boosts back every day or are they one use only, and then how do you get more?

I wish I knew this too.

how many free games does the random winner get? sounds like some retarded shit for poorfags

>1:15
kek

not even when money's on the line?

Attached: 15dollarooooooos.png (245x268, 21K)

>based, cares about shitposting and FUN
bird
pig
tortoise
rabbit

>cringe, only cares about prizes he won't win because every retard redditor joined the team
d*g

Attached: bird.png (1024x830, 1.23M)

Based. Tortoise is gonna be in 3rd place. Which means it'll have the best odds of winning free games since it'll be the least stacked of the winning teams.
Tortoise is literally the big brain choice, slow and steady wins the free games.

>crows
You mean corvids in general?

ITS COMIN RIGHT FOR US

That’s obviously a chimp enraged he lost his banana

Salty hare lol

>steam account has tons of games
>no starter tokens
>buy a $40 game during sale
>get not even enough tokens for a level 10 badge
>boost mechanics make no fucking sense and I have none of those either
wow it's fucking nothing
ditch the gimmicks and spend the money you'd be paying interns to draw up useless backgrounds nobody uses on functional servers instead

Attached: 1503640729871.jpg (900x900, 100K)

>In common English, they are known as the crow family, or, more technically, corvids
Now fuck off and go nitpick about something you actually know anything about

Kill me, pete

>be Gaben
>"should i just give out raffle tickets to let any steam users win free shit?"
>"no, i'll make these gay fucking shitty rigged race events."
also it seems like the event is snarled up or busted from my perspective. i play game, do thing, doing thing is not reflected in my participation. i just want the free $5 immediate-use voucher i already know redditfags have flooded team dog to make it win all the free prizes gaben is giving out to russian and chink bot farmers.

Kill me, Pete

Top of the wishlist and top 3 at the end
So picking the dog is an absolute waste of time

>caring about tokens and badges in the first fucking place
post your years of service, underageb&

did i subconsciously do this

But I like magpies. Are they crows?

Yes, they are in fact part of the corvid family which are commonly called crows
Now fuck off and go nitpick about something you actually know anything about

youtu.be/kZdlGJhPhv4

I bought a few games but got no tokens or anything. Did I have to join a team before buying anything?

Cute cock

Attached: 1535382905720.jpg (980x702, 796K)

You're a retard, Pete

Pretty sure you miss out on a ton of points you can exchange for discounts if you dont pick; which are much more useful than lottory tier winning a game

I don't really care that much and didn't even bother with the sales in-between the last team sale (2014?) and the china one this year, but it's frustrating seeing them bungle it so succinctly every fucking time

Attached: Screenshot_87.png (1359x245, 27K)

>Top of the wishlist and top 3 at the end
top kekeroni, so these faggots are playing the lottery for a potential 50 buck payoff?

This and the contrarian within me had to choose the underdog. Ironically this was the reason I hate team le reddit Corgi

Team Cream

No. Team Usagi will claim victory.

This. They're all good except for memedog.

so has anyone else gotten 20+ levels off of the event for free?

That is the opposite of ironic. Just because underdog has the word dog in it doesn't make it ironic for the underdog to not be a dog

So this whole thing is really a game of gambling on who will be third?

pretty ironic post

Yeah, reddit decided to all join team dog so its even funnier

Cool. Thanks.

Yeah. I doubt i'd get enough for the £5 discount

As a cock, i appreciate tortoise bros.
If tortoise will win gran-prix, then it's my victory will be too.

I made some Yea Forums OC

Attached: Untitled.png (739x487, 87K)

TEAM PEANUT BETTER WINS YET AGAIN AHAHAHA

Attached: 1.jpg (1200x1219, 251K)

If it were just "Dog" it would be closer, but who the fuck isn't going to pick memedog?

Slow and steady lads, slow and steady

Who bird here?

Attached: 67450281.jpg (480x360, 18K)

So what am I supposed to do to get tokens? Redeem my recently played game's achievements? I only have 2 games available even after opening and playing terraria for a while, which should appear as recently played since I literally recently played it.

Why did they make the artwork so fucking ugly. It's not even a goofy kinda ugly, it's just foul.

change the corgi to a picture of shit and it'll be based

Non-npcs.

Fuck this gay shit. I use all tokens for levels, then uninstall steam.
The sale itself with all it's shitty tiny discounts is dissapointing as hell. Most games I want stay at 20%, some have no discount at all.
Fuck Gaben

>mad birdniggers
lmao get dunked on, all the rest of us Corgichads will make sure you end up in last place.

based

Attached: lagomorph.gif (410x228, 1020K)

Change the corgi to reddit and you're done

I actually laughed

I don't know what I'm doing, please advise. I picked the cockatiel team, I was given 1 free boost, I used it, and now what?

Attached: teamcockatiel.png (1104x556, 101K)

>Gaben scrolls through a list of games and sets the discounts

Attached: 1558047425407.png (581x525, 55K)

nothing
pay up

>Woof! Woof!
Shut up, furball.

Why are people assuming Team Corgi is Reddit? No one's going to think that when they first enter the Grand Prix page, they see the animals and JOIN YOUR TEAM and then instinctively go for the dog without seeing any of the numbers? Because that was me

Top of the wishlist? Train Simulator + All DLC better be possible to steal shekels

Based rabbitbro.

Attached: dcgpgnn-34c151e5-025c-4abe-8224-a731bf945f18.jpg (5000x1691, 1.88M)

>picked cuckatiel team
you fucked up, doesn't matter what you do now

what is this, i don't understand

How big is the 15k token discount?

We're going pig right?

how do you even make that much?

Set it to Bannerlord and see what happens

You're thinking of Shibas you dumb fucks. Corgis are far from "meme dogs"

5 schekels

Five bucks aka nothing

I don't get it, I got this by just submitting achivements I already had or some shit

Attached: Steam_2019-06-25_17-18-02.png (468x182, 33K)

Team Corgi is reddit because they're winning and a bunch of stupid idiots that didn't pick the dog are salty as fuck that they're getting stomped so they need to demonize the winning team to try to get desperate channers to not join it.

rabbits are sluts

Attached: haru realizes she forgot the pill.png (835x1200, 356K)

I joined corgi because my mother owns one.

>Compete with thousands of others in a lottery
>Pick another team and compete with far less
Big brain reddit dog

>reddit dog is obviously winning
who knew

>Yea Forums contrarians hate the popular option
More news at 11

I chose COCKatiel.
It's the three best teams that get free wishlist games forr random members. So corgi is a bad choice if you don't want too compete with the other corgies.

>POPULAR IS GOOD

It seems like our superiority has led to some controversy

Attached: 2b8e3c2b27cf6e6026d435b1f2d29ff7.jpg (1080x1345, 277K)

Yea Forums get better team competitions based on purely random numbers.

Attached: f7d[1].png (1712x732, 84K)

>say thing is dumb
>YEAH WELL YOU BELIEVE IN OPPOSITE THING
Never change, Yea Forums

can we win a game?

>reddit country obsessed with reddit dogs
seems right to me

CORGICHADS IN THE HOOOOOOOOOOOUSE TONIGHT EVERYBODY JUST HAVE AGOOD TIME.

>Compete with thousands of others in a lottery you're guaranteed to enter
>Pick another team and don't get in the lottery in the first place because you placed out of top 3
Good job

no

unless you like 1:5000000 odds

>one person is Yea Forums
Retard.

stfu

Attached: harley.png (744x664, 387K)

Top 3 all win
Read the rules retard

wow

They fucked up by doing this, everyone is gonna be level 100+ now, I got 92k just by doing that and got the badge up to level 492

Fixed

Attached: 1561500779746.png (735x486, 78K)

Fucking majestic.

>Top 3 win
>ergo, 2 teams lose
Gee, I wonder which teams have a chance of losing and staying out of the lottery like that user said.

Have they said how many out of the three will get free games? I dont know if I should bother to organize my wishlist or not

>on turtle
>have tons of boosts and slowdowns from old achievements
>use all of my free slowdowns on the bird team since corgi is too big to even fight and birds are the only other serious threat to turtle supremacy
sorry bros, but maybe if you go quietly you can sit in third place

Attached: 1473005943173.jpg (1130x508, 31K)

how do you submit achievements? when I look at the games I can play, it says my boost capacity is reached. i didn't even play any games yet or touch that shit.

>because you placed out of top 3
Read the post retard

what's the point of leveling a badge?
I'm just gonna buy the discount hebrew thing for 15,000 tokens

Where my tortbros at?

Attached: tort.jpg (768x432, 36K)

1000 from each team
#1 team gets the first three games
#2 team gets the first two games
#3 team gets the first game

so do you get 6 boosts everyday or how does this work?

How are standings calculated? I see turtle at #2 with 317 points, and cock at #3 with 363.

This guy knows what's up. Attacking team bird is the best option since they're the Yea Forums team and guaranteed second. Unless you're team bird in which case sucks to be you lmao.

Main sale page, not the pitstop, just above the team standings with the helmets. only some games are eligible though, I got mine for killing floor 2 and garrysmod.

>Guaranteed 1st
>Infinity less likely to get anything
Rather gamble for better odds rather than bandwaggon and get nothing

>don't you want to join my team, user?

Attached: 1497403057727.png (512x387, 124K)

Humans would be #1 but since Nigggers get counted as human we're placed 5th

Remember coal? I remember coal. I miss coal, back when sales were SALES and not this 10-50% shit.

This. Is it just for epenis points? I don't give a fuck about my badge level and never have. I'd much rather get multiple $5 bucks coupons.

how it's calculated is valve gives everything to the redditors and then all the other teams just get put through a random number generator with an upper limit of 10% of the reddit score

Attached: 9b27cc18b3f88247cfe9f087b58b63a9.jpg (1240x1240, 227K)

ok leddit

Man I didn't know you guys took this so seriously. I just picked corgis because they're adorable little sausage bastards and it was either Corgi or Cockatiel so I just flipped a coin on it.

WHY IS TEAM PIG STILL LAST??? NO NO NO NO!!!!!!

Attached: 1554309157967.jpg (854x859, 114K)

>shit tier anime meme doggo heckin woof woof bork hehe XD
>vs
>generic nondescript animals
>le corgi doge wins

gee who saw this coming

Attached: 1561043236600.png (1280x960, 1.56M)

>seething birdcucks
Enjoy last place

Literally the same amount of effort as a Yea Forums april fools prank. Bravo Gabe

redeem achievement points for recently played games
buy the badge and level it up for steam levels
das what i did at least

>Daily Prizes: For each 24-hour period, three hundred users that contributed distance points to the first-place team will be randomly selected to receive the top game title ranked in their respective Steam Wishlists that is currently available for purchase at the time prizes are awarded, two hundred users that contributed distance points to the second-place team will be randomly selected to receive the top game title ranked in their respective Steam Wishlists that is currently available for purchase at the time prizes are awarded, and one hundred users that contributed distance points to the third-place team will be randomly selected to receive the top game title ranked in their respective Steam Wishlists that is currently available for purchase at the time prizes are awarded. Drawings will be held within 48 hours from the end of each period.

>because it has cock in it.
just like u

How do i complete quests? I finished some tf2 matches but got no points

Attached: 2.png (487x410, 165K)

Corgi is the one Reddit endorses. Reddit always beats Yea Forums.

Why would why I NOT join corgi at this point?

>End of Contest Prizes: The team with the most distance points for each 24-hour period will be awarded three Grand Prix points. The team with the second most distance points for each 24-hour period will be awarded two Grand Prix points. The team with the third most distance points for each 24-hour period will be awarded one Grand Prix point. At the end of the Steam Grand Prix 2019, the team with the most Grand Prix points will be declared the Grand Prix winning team, the team with the most second Grand Prix points will be declared the Grand Prix runner-up team, and the team with the third most Grand Prix points will be declared the Grand Prix honorable mention team. One thousand users that contributed distance points to the Grand Prix winning team will be randomly selected to receive the top three (3) game titles ranked in their respective Steam Wishlists that are currently available for purchase at the time prizes are awarded, one thousand users that contributed distance points to the Grand Prix runner-up team will be randomly selected to receive the top two (2) game titles ranked in their respective Steam Wishlists that are currently available for purchase at the time prizes are awarded, and one thousand users that contributed distance points to the Grand Prix honorable mention team will be randomly selected to receive the top game title ranked in their respective Steam Wishlists that is currently available for purchase at the time prizes are awarded. Drawings will be held within 48 hours from the end of the Steam Grand Prix 2019.

It's to flex your edick but all it really does it make you look like a no life cuck.

Mine just tells me I'll only get 100 points and the other 40 thousand will be discarded.

>Get randomly chosen out of tens of thousands
>Doesn't join another team for better odds
>"But at least I'm in the lottery"
What ever helps you sleep reddit mutt

Reminder that Cockatiel's are the most power pet on the planet

>corgi team is winning
>join it

Attached: 1553956781165.png (508x692, 314K)

>Corgi team in the thousands

Why would I not just choose them? Danger of their points getting rolled back if someone's been cheating the system?

Attached: kill them all.jpg (336x269, 19K)

This, nobody can beat the COCK.

Fucken furries, I chose cockatail

SOMEONE PLEASE FUCKING EXPLAIN HOW THIS EVENT WORKS

SOME PEOPLE ARE GETTING LITERALL 20 THOUSAND STEAM LEVELS LOOK AT THIS SHIT

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198335535419

HOW THE FUCK DO I GET IN ON THIS

>not going with /ourguy/ Polnareff

Attached: latest[2].png (1144x768, 1.08M)

vroom vroom

Attached: 1547678799861.png (760x881, 686K)

I think it's frozen. I was doing tasks in Stardew and not reflecting on the page either.

fuck reddit, corgi has the coolest fucking car

The only reason you wouldn't join corgi is to take the gamble that you'll be on a team that makes it in the top 3. Less people on the team increases your chances of being picked to get a free game.

Because of their size your chance of winning is too slim to even be worth joining. Since it's the the top three teams, joining third place is obviously the better choice. GO TEAM PIG

same, love white too

Attached: 101010101.jpg (600x600, 315K)

TEAM MINI BROS WHICH TEAM ARE WE BOOSTING
WE HAVE ANOTHER CHANCE

I want to take her cock

>Less people
fewer people

why would I choose anything other than the stupid corgi?

>wonder how much I'll have to play tf2 to get some emotes & a level 1 badge
>play 2 short rounds
>350
>can buy two emotes and the badge already
wtf bros

>Weebavatar
>Windows 8
>Reddit
Pottery.

BIRD

Attached: 1451115096688.jpg (366x321, 13K)

>There's Zero (0) art of Mahira as a F*ta
It ain't fair.

Attached: 1558495816620.gif (266x196, 1.74M)

Based Stannischad.

i regret picking corgi

cockatiel is team mini

I went corgi at the beginning though. Chose it just because I have a corgi.
What's even crazier is been playing mordhau like crazy since it first came. got 22k points for it alone (Plus the other shit), then just spent all on badges and I'm fucking level 102. What the fuck, now I look like some giant douche. Thought it was gonna be like the christmas candy shit where it was like 1xp per consumed product.

fuck off douche bag
your kind doesn't belong here

birds are the second most reddit thing
HAHA LE BIRB

Do you make every decision based off whether reddit likes it or not? In other words, do you genuinely like things without outer influence?

What's up Father

>all these salty fags who couldn't ride normie waves and had to reveal their power levels
lmao

All animals are bros. Except c*rgis.

Attached: 1417724007698.gif (245x245, 992K)

remember when mizuchi's boyfriend literally said he didn't want to spend time with her because she's such a cunt

Join the Cockatiels

Attached: 1497405967794.png (851x1164, 766K)

>normie

Attached: e7c.png (883x487, 398K)

Me too, but because I like birds

Baserino.
But if you said d*gs, then it would be double baserino.

tfw no time played based event

Attached: 453.png (797x109, 55K)

Whoever pick corgi loses.
Imagine how much less chance you have to be a lucky winner.
But top 3 teams get the prizes!

Pird is the word.

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-02-14-06h25m58s051.png (1280x738, 915K)

>muh sekrit club
have sex

i got 10 levels, i didn't understood on how do you get chips?

Attached: 1457421768239.png (354x378, 140K)

imagine how high your chances are in any of the fucking teams

Hare = Chocolate
Tortoise =Mini
Corgi = Creme
Cockatiel = Peep
Pig = Peanut Butter

Did I join?

Like seriously though who cares what team you're in. Bet you Corgi doesn't even come first in the race,
and even if it did, with the amount of people in it you have a better chance winning the lottery than steam buying the cheapest game you have on your wish list for you.

Attached: Joined cock.png (1081x385, 110K)

>pick corgi the second the race starts because it's incredibly obvious that everyone's going to pick the dog, let alone a corgi
>couldn't give any less of a fuck about the 'rewards' or other shit you can get from the event
>sit back, reap and soak in the tears of all the autists that didn't pick corgi (or are desperately trying to spin it as a positive to not pick it)
feels gud

Attached: 1559287457038.gif (180x160, 425K)

i chose piggy because i like piggies

steamcommunity.com/id/XORKlassic1

which one of you is it?

Based

Attached: 1558848304787.webm (720x404, 1.73M)

I'm hoping tortoise will win based on people wanting to re-enact the story of the hare and the tortoise

Serves you right for spending 17 thousand hours on anything. Play something else.

if it's going to be like anything i've noticed so far, they're starting in strong the first days but then completely shit it all out in the last days or so because they ran out of patience, money or overall shit to do.

Attached: 1548936670854.png (332x322, 202K)

who fucking cares? the only thing worse than caring about your steam profile is caring about some other faggot's

hey trent

i love this summer sale bros

Attached: hahaahahah.png (304x200, 33K)

How smooth is your brain, dude? It's literally one of the 5 things you can buy,
>earn tokens
>tokens can be earned by buying games or by playing games that have achievements
(for example, I played Grim Fandango remastered, earned 4 achievements and got almost 1000 tokens)
>scroll down on the entry page (not the pit stop)
>click 'redeem tokens' under whatever game you've earned some cheevos for to get the tokens for them
>used a boost/go to the pitstop
>buy the event badge, buy as many levels as you can (100 for 1, 500 for 5, 1000 for 10)
>rinse and repeat

Attached: 1552356927001.png (370x420, 228K)

>joining le epic doge team
YIKES YIKES A MILLION TIMES YIKES

REV UP THOSE DRAWFAGS, WE GOT SHITPOSTING TO DO

>The highest level before today was 4575
>Now it's 29000
Some people are going to catch bans.

Attached: leaders.jpg (865x682, 56K)

Did she have sex

>Garfield Kart

with that many steam levels, that means you will get booster pack drops every 1 second which means infinite steam money

woah wut

Enjoy getting called a cheater

the only game i see there is rocket league...

does a game need to be installed to show up there?

Better question: how

>see myself there

Attached: 0i5OE5Z.png (629x694, 563K)

so you're a poorfag on top of an e-drama chasing cockgobbler?

who's trent

wtf, that's like two whole years spent in-game

you're the smooth brain, retard
this is literally 25000 STEAM levels we're talking
the previous max before the sale was 7000

according to the steamdb guy apparently there was an exploit. can't wait for the bans.

Just go to sleep

Attached: 57936279_589367808212976_6461144031009917853_n.jpg (480x480, 37K)

>we

this shit is always cringe as fuck. "LOL BUY GAMES FOR CARDS/EMOJIS/STICKERS/A CHANCE TO WIN FREE GAMES!" fuck off valve your time is done. Epic is taking over now. no more of this cringefest 3 times a year.

I like turtles

How am I the smooth brain, what does anything before today have to do with literally anything you asked, or what I said? I literally showed you the basics. I'm not going to hold your fucking hand on how to do the exploit. (hint: it's really fucking easy)

Yeah. She went to a mixer and a chad in college hit on her and they went to his place.

all of those names are shit you should be double ashamed faggot

>thinking he's playing that instead of just idling

ching chong

>>shit tier anime meme doggo heckin woof woof bork hehe XD
>actually confusing doge with a corgi

Are you people blind or do you just believe everything you don't like is "LMAO LEDDIT XD"?

I bet you're CatMan or Nasty Hotdog

Very based. Artist source?

I chose hare because hare is the fucking fastest animal is everyone retarded

Attached: reisen.png (728x900, 214K)

ok so what's the exploit

no, you're retarded for picking a losing team, though.

piggy pig pig

COCKATIEL CHADS, UNITE!!!

Attached: 71DhLiy3nJL._SL1462_.jpg (1402x1462, 169K)

>click 'redeem tokens' under whatever game you've earned some cheevos for to get the tokens for them
i literally can't do this, it tells me i have no capacity available and that i have to wait for tomorrow.

I wanted a cat team.
Since there's none the next animal I'd have as a pet would be a birb, hence the birb

how the

FUCK

do you turn in achievements for points

Attached: I have 7k hours in TF2.png (1252x594, 253K)

nigger corgis are just cute

Well Pig is the smartest animal. Who's the retard now. Pigs are the equal of all animals.

cope

BASED

Attached: Choco lopunny.jpg (1147x1200, 123K)

but pigs are more equal than other animals

Welp steams already on it.
level 103, with level 320 event badge (Legit). They're obviously now scanning. Hope these level hoovers sucked up enough and will enjoy their ban.
Just kidding we all know steams just gonna reverse it.

Attached: steambadges.png (292x357, 50K)

Click it

seething dilate have sex reddit cringe based rent free

WTF? It says I am not part of a team anymore and that I can't rejoin it?

xpaw said it was a negative int overflow
basically you could send a negative number to steam somewhere and it would overflow your points to the billions, then you just buy badges lol

they actually just panic took down the steam badges/levels api

Does anyone here unironically expects to get free games?

I don't want to hurt it but part of me just want to grab it by the neck and hammer throw it away.

Fucking based rabbitfriend.

Attached: DhYkDPEVMAA8Sm5.jpg (768x1024, 125K)

Can't go wrong with my boy Slendy
(Like)

HAHAHAHAHAHAH LEVEL EXPLOITERS KEKED OUT OF PARTICIPATING AT ALL

PRESS L TO FUCKING LAUGH AT THEM

EVENT DISABLED

BADGES DISABLED

Attached: 1541436113873.png (305x361, 74K)

Maybe? Who cares. Just hopped on whatever and if something happens, neat. If not, who cares. If I get something it's literally free. If I don't then it was like 30 seconds of my time.

lmao
corgis get fucked

PURGE HAPPENING

>no cat option
I'm not even mad since I don't even care. How do you even expect a real fight when they include one of the two most popular pets (dog) and put it up against a couple of dinners/lunches and a bird? Of course the dog will run away with it in that lineup.

Attached: minmax brawler.jpg (640x480, 56K)

YOU FUCKING CHEATING FAGGETS VALVE DISABLED IT

All the Saliens are dead too because level 0's can't use showcases.

why the fuck would you think they'd get banned? there's literally no reason to, not like they broke the TOS

Hey it’s asriel

I just want my $5 discount.

>go look at the teams
>everyones attacking birb for no reason
>corgi isn't even being attacked
People can't handle the Chadcock.

Never said they weren't.

The ranks are still up though.

I literally said in the same comment they're not going to get banned.

I didn't even level exploit though.

How do you move items on your wishlist? Weren't there arrows next to games before?

>event is cancelled because people kept hacking their steam levels
Great job retards
at least the sale prices are still up

Birds are attacking themselves to secure 3rd place. We're on a higher level of strategy than you.

look at your profile level friend

Homer-rier.

corgi was only that far ahead because exploitfags were giving it fucking billions of points worth of boosts and then using their attacks to shit everyone else up, which is why we're all kicked from teams now too

I'm not on the team anymore and can't join for some reason

kek did they reset everything?
I can pick a team again

Attached: Steam_2019-06-25_18-02-48.png (1304x704, 327K)

from Undertale

Attached: 1556991515864.png (598x437, 150K)

anyone elses steam completely fucked? I cant even join a team and it looks like the server for steam levels/badges is down

>Hacked steam
>Took steam levels instead of the $5 coupon
Deserved it

>they shut off the api for dozens of features like emotes, levels, showcases etc
>all those people who spent hundreds on that shit are probably slitting their wrists right now
god please be permanent

Since the event is dead, what was the exploit?

>People actually think this will be an actual competition

You guys know this shit is rigged right?

Attached: 8A232042-0A04-47D2-AE03-0C01155CBB6E.jpg (1620x1080, 175K)

>random members of the top first, second and third place teams will receive the top item from their Steam Wishlist
What if Bannerlord is on top of my wishlist?

Attached: 1503597369999.jpg (1013x1013, 257K)

>just reached lvl 40 by doing that faggotry
>reload profile page
>mfw my profile level resets to 0

Attached: 1397615836361.jpg (420x500, 45K)

Good, I was corgi but would rather be Hare

>Took steam levels instead of the $5 coupon
You don't know that didn't happen too.

I don't understand anything, bravo Valve.

Let's look at things here.

>Corgi
Obviously out because haha reddit and haha corgis are so cute. Absolute worst pick.
>Cockatiel
If anyone picked this because of COCK they're underage. Otherwise, birds are awful animals second worst pick.
>Hare/Tortoise
Baby tier picks because valve was too lazy to come up with actual other animals in this race. 3rd/4th worst choice easily.
>Pig
True patricians choice for real pig gamers, the smartest of all animals and most aesthetically pleasing. Obvious top choice.

All other opinions are void from here on out, thanks guys.

Looks like they're rolling back now.

yes and it made no sense as a joke or anything
there's nothing remotely banworthy going on here, that's like saying "haha the steam servers are slow again, hope you enjoy your ban if you tried to refresh the page!"
you're a subhuman idiot

Based on the screenshot, I'm guessing it's the same exact algorithm as last time. If people stay bunched up and it seems like the teams win an almost even amount over the course of the whole vent, I'd say it's the same algorithm they used in the last one of these I remember.

It's being reset because of bots

Can't join a team either.

>tfw level 0

Attached: 1553699218814.png (600x733, 311K)

holy shit
this even fucking broke my profile
they even took away my fucking discounts

ah-bloo-bloo

They reset even the badges and Steam level.
wtf

LMAO, what a fucking disaster, FUCK YOU GABE FOR BEING SO FUCKING FAT AND DUMB.

steam sales are died in 2012 don't let valve fool you it's going to be shit like all the other sales

People found an exploit so steam are obviously 'investigating' to get rid of the sudden level 40,000's that appeared out of nowhere.

>Pig
>Based
Pigs are fucking disgusting. You're right about the rest though

will still go corgi because it has the coolest car, fuck you and your shit animals

i love turtles though...

LOOKS LIKE EPICâ„¢ WINS AGAIN BABY

>random roulette wheel lands on you
>they keep rerolling until it lands on someone with like a $10 game at the top instead

Yeah everything in the event is reset for everyone except for the current point rankings. Don't know if they'll roll those back but for now better to just ignore the event in case your shit gets reset. Hopefully by tomorrow this'll be sorted.

You will get it on pre-order and wait for the release never ever pic related

Attached: cs72t4qk3u031.jpg (225x225, 4K)

>BADGES GONE
>LEVELS GONE
>EMOTICONS GONE
>BACKGROUNDS GONE
PAYPIGS ON SUICIDE WATCH

Alright, some statistics for you faggots. We want to calculate the chance of winning something for members of each team, because that's obviously the only thing we care about.

First, the easy one: The Corgis are definitely placing first. So the chance of winning something if you're one of them is 300/x, where x is the total number of Corgis.

The rest of the teams are close enough that we can treat them as equivalent. Let y be the number of members of a team. Since we're treating them as equivalent, each of them has 1/4 chance of placing second. Therefore, the modified winning chance of the second team is (1/4)*(200/y) = 50/y. The chance of placing third is the chance of NOT placing second, multiplied by the chance of placing third therefore yada, yada, (3/4)*(1/3)*(100/y) = 25/y
The total modified chance of each team but the Corgis winning anything is a simple addition of the chances, or 75/y

Now, what does this tell us? If 200/x > 75/y, we want to join the Corgis. By complicated High School math I won't bother you with, we arrive at the result x < 2.67y. Therefore, to maximise your chance of winning you should join the Corgis if and only if they have less than 2.67 times the members of any other team.

Now, we don't have exact membership numbers. But we can see the score, which presumably is proportionate to the number we want. We can therefore estimate, that as long as the Corgis have more than 2.67 the times of the points of the second team, you should join literally any other team to maximise your chance of winning.

At the time of this writing, the Corgis have about 16 times the points of the rest. Therefore, only a literal retard would join the winning team if you want to actually win a thing, unless the difference goes way, way down.

(The math for the end-of-series rewards is exactly the same, and is left as an exercise to the reader)

>Pigs are fucking disgusting
All they do is wallow in mud to stave off the heat cause they've been bred not to have fur
Otherwise they're cleaner than most animals

>hare is the fucking fastest animal
But birds can fly

LET ME JOINED THE SHELLED REPTILE TEAM GOD DAMN YOU! FUCKING OVERWEIGHT FAT PRICK

>that feel when I bought all the emotes and backgrounds not caring about level shit
>event got canceled and everyones getting their steam levels removed
>that feel when I still have all my shitty emotes and wallpapers i'll never use

Attached: 1523410963562.gif (840x488, 511K)

So what's going to happen now?

Will they reset the event?

what discounts? the 15,000 point thing? Should've spent it as soon as you got it dummy

You're literally insulting me for 'thinking' steam would ban people when I never truly thought it (As evidenced in the same post).
>Thinking steam would ban their customers
Was just a jive at the badge spammers

They look fucking gross though

ah-bloo-bloooooooo!!!!!!

They're updating the library DURING THE SALE
THE MADMEN

we basically wait and see which penis grows bigger ?

my digital penis is shattered

Attached: bane.jpg (480x360, 19K)

Yea

these fucking things never work anymore every year I cant do some shit or it's just fucking broken

LET ME JOIN TORTOISE YOU FUCK

Will probably have to. There's a major issue with the prospect of people spamming 5$ vouchers. Essentially steam could be in a bit of a financial issue right now.

I went with pig because they've got giant balls.

yes and it made no sense as a jive or anything
there's nothing remotely banworthy going on here, that's like saying "haha the steam servers are slow again, hope you enjoy your ban if you tried to refresh the page!"
you're a subhuman idiot

Every single year their event crashes their servers.
I swear the REAL game that Valve is playing is they have internal employee contests to see who can wreck Steam harder. Every year their shitty clicker or shitty racer minigame events crash their shit.

Is it just the normal Steam Tuesday maintenance right now?

I joined a team this morning, come back now and my profile is all fucked. Didn't even buy a game yet just played a game of cs
Fuck you valve you better fix this shit

Exactly. While four legs are good, two legs are better

team hare!

Attached: 26981399921_82e0c32646_b.jpg (1024x768, 218K)

nah it broke
you can't pick a team anymore

Reddit rigged that one because teams were randomized. This event you can choose your own team so they stacked one.

hope they let me change my team :^)

>bird clearly has more boosts
>somehow behind tortuous

>TFW our E-dicks get collectively circumcised

Attached: flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg (1000x1000, 70K)

>bought game with thousands of achievements
>unlocked everything with SAM
>got 11k points
>you must first join a team
>can't join a team
mfw I alr done 2 boosts today for Corgi

How stupid are you that you can't comprehend something as simple as the first post.
>"They're going to ban you... just kidding"
>OMG user thinks they're going to ban people what a retard
Literally get a grip you dense moron.

Steam events have a reputation to keep up.

all abusers bout to get banned
rip bird fags

FUCK YOU AND YOUR GAY AUTISTIC MINI GAMES I JUST WANT TO BUY A VIDEO GAME GABEN FIX YOUR STORE

That's a heckin pupper~!

The race resets every day niggers

They're ugly

I don't understand why you'd stack
the whole point is to get third place

Went from level 63 all the way to 91. For fucking free. Nice. That's $30-50 right there.

I still have 10 boosts left but it's not letting me boost for some reason. The button is greyed out.

Many thanks user.

What the fuck why was i reset to level 0 i did nothing. My brother who hadn't even joined a team yet was put to level 0 too. Are they starting it over?

The Queens dog user. Any good subject of the Queen would have chosen it.
And all the reddit anglophiles because they watched Dr. Who

how did you do it

I have 50k points from csgo achievements but only 5k capacity, if I claim the points do I lose 45k?

Why do they do these shitty mini games every year? I haven't even tried the grand prix shit because I'm trying to buy games but the store keeps going down.

Attached: 1520897522157.jpg (424x505, 46K)

we broke it user, sorry

you're level 0 now

Everyone is "reset to level 0" for the next few hours. Steam is down for routine maintenance every Tuesday.

they're removing steam levels altogether

considering it was bugfucked they might've.
it's more likely it's just the community server is crashed or something

Yes. The reason I could claim all of mine is because (Embarrassingly) my total spend on steam over the past 11 years is close to 4k$

Of course you lose it. You need to upgrade your meter to get higher points cap.

Third place means fuck all if there's millions of people trying for it. Basically this whole exercise is a waste of time because each top 3 team is going to have millions of entrants.

>abusers
>bird
It's was corgies, dunce.

>Picking reddit dog
>Not tortoise because green
What happened to this place

>profiles back
>nothing changed
cool thanks valve

user...

Attached: 1492207.jpg (256x256, 11K)

Don't expect more of that stuff, he does almost entirely mini GTS growth. The only other pic in the works like that is a dragon one but he's really fucking slow.

>had zero boost capacity when i first joined a team
>now on no team and cannot pick another one
gabe what the FUCK

Attached: wtf.png (1087x514, 208K)

You're the first one

nah, corgies were the reddit whales
birds are the abusers that try to chase after them but are too cheap, i.e. Yea Forums

I got it back bros

It's fucking weird watching non-Anglos (usually Burgers but also Chinks) pretending to be English and getting all excited about it. If you're actually English you A. drink shitty tea, not fancy tea, and B. know there's no reason to be excited ever.
Corgis are ugly little dogs and the Queen was clearly going through some sort of reverse-senility when she decided to stop breeding them.

you got banned lol

IT'S BACK

are you fucking kidding me
I have to spend $300 to get enough capacity even though my account spending is around $1300
fuck valve honestly

>couldn't pick a team during the reset
>wonder if this shit is bugged, click all the teams
>profiles reload, I'm on team reddit instead of based cocks
Guess I'm gonna ignore this shit as usual.

I can't even join a team.

based autist can't detect sarcasm because it's a symptom of his learning disorder

So how did they do it?

I think they used currency exchange somehow to fuck with the boost cap.

Also do we jump birb again once the event goes back up again or do we bandwagon onto the corgi train?

that's why you join fifth place team & try to get it third place with barely any people

it's already back
and everything is the same

help.steampowered.com/en/accountdata/AccountSpend

I have only $500 spent on Steam itself because I usually buy keys from elsewhere. Still I have 1.1k+ games in my library. Not sure which exact metric are they using.

Anyway, got 29 boosts, it allowed me to boost 22 times before the button greyed out. The amount of tokens I got was enough to get a level 228 badge = 22,800 XP.

what the fuck is this gay shit

Attached: 6d7e25bfd19745d41440be87ddb65b73.png (540x160, 18K)

cant believe Hare is that unpopular

it's still fucked.

Attached: Steam_2019-06-26_02-17-02.png (250x130, 22K)

this but because cockatiels are cute and not because I'm a faggot

Attached: cockthumb.jpg (526x526, 67K)

post em

Attached: Screenshot_89.png (544x239, 34K)

i have almost 2k and got... 7 boosts

lmao
cheap niggas exposed

What do I spend this on? How do I turn this into exp?

Attached: file.png (1025x599, 174K)

Attached: coins.png (370x160, 21K)

uh user

oh yeah, this is going to be reversed isnt it?
what a waste of time

Okay, it's letting me boost again. The solution is IDLE WHATEVER GAME WITH ACHIEVEMENTS. Not sure for how long, but 30 minutes was enough. SAM works too.

boost turns into tokens
make a pit stop, get the badge and level it

I have $1300 spending and I got 5 boosts and 4k capacity.

Amazing.

I got 2 boosts and 1800 starting capacity.
I have 557 games and do most of my store purchases with steam wallet.

Attached: funds.jpg (431x242, 19K)

Press the boost and it converts your points to tokens but removes one of your boosts based birdposter.

Can some one explain these tokens? Can I reach 15k buy just using free daily boosts, without buying anything?

anyone feel like doing the math for me and figuring out what level I'll be if I'm at 30 and spend 40k tokens on badges

is the badge still 100 tokens for 1 lvl ? without increase?

can someone confirm please

Attached: 1561380229849.png (433x453, 436K)

click boost, then pit stop

>implying Corgi isn't the trap option
>implying that every other team won't focus fire on them

50+ boost niggas
where we at

Attached: steam.png (416x220, 39K)

GABE FUCKING FIX THIS

Attached: GAAAAAAAAAAAAABE.png (548x416, 57K)

I'll confirm... if you post the source to your image.

Click on Make a Pit Stop to buy shit. Make sure to attack turtle fags also.

Works on my machine :D

team cock

Go back to your middle eastern shithole.
A pig would fuck up every single one of those animals.

letting players pick their team was dumb enough but why the fuck did valve give teams a way to fuck over other teams? now reddit gets to decide who wins and who loses

wtf I have 1.9k spent and I got 2 boosts and a 796 capacity

Attached: 2019-06-25 19_21_33-Account Data.png (390x113, 17K)

>not picking the doggo

I don't really get it, but here goes.

You can boost X times based on whatever you spent on Steam in the past. For me it was 29 boosts.

BUT, you also need to earn points via idling games with achievements to actually use your boosts. Literally just idle any Steam game you have achievements on for a while and it will let you boost again.

Why do people have large starting capacities? I only started with 100 points.

How do you even earn points? I've been playing games for the better part of the day and still at 0/11781

Did you use any tokens during the pig sale? Those get deducted from the total.

Attached: 4500 boost.jpg (529x185, 13K)

/birbgang/

Attached: Birb.webm (640x640, 2.94M)

so corgi has 100% chance of being 1st. The other 4 have 50% chance of either being second or third. First place gets 300 free games, 2nd and 3rd place combined also get 300 free games

then if the amount of players picking corgi doubles the combined amount of players picking the other 4, the best option is to choose randomly from one ot the 4 non-corgi teams.

Am i right? Can someone do the actual math?

TL;DR if you pick corgi you are fucking retarded

thanks boys, got a big fat badge now

Attached: file.png (381x201, 28K)

Started with 0 points, oh well.

>I am forgotten.

obligation since they do them every year now, something for new-hires to do, maybe they just enjoy making them

tokens used during the lunar sale deduct the total? that's retarded

>muh free games
You guys do realize that you're more likely to get in a car accident than win a free steam game, right?

Attached: 1559503867557.png (405x449, 225K)

it's 3000 not 300

majestic

No they are right, corgis are almost shiba tier now

I've already been in 2 so free games here I come

I already got the free game

Attached: f6fd9d88f229970ab687f6b1956f9340.png (621x399, 41K)

That's not a Shiba

either one works for me

Yes. Them being first place doesn't earn them anything because valve has stopped giving the winning team team-wide bonuses because people cried before, anyone who picked corgi is a literal brainlet normalfag

Is there any reason not to use all my boosts now? And shouldnt I just wait until a few days to do any achievement stuff when I have a bigger capacity?

How many tokens did you exploit?

The leftover tokens from the lunar sale turned into boost capacity for this sale. They'll only give you the big lump sum for past purchases once.

How the fuck does this work dudes? I joined a team and I got 0 everything and all buttons are grayed out. I've spent thousands on my account and got a bunch of achievements already so I should start with something ,right?

I just joined the race and already have enough boosts for 3 discounts

Is there a cheeky way to farm coins? Or do I actually have to play video games?
Only one of my games is showing up in the achievements bit for some reason

the achievements thing works with any game at all.

thank you user, you did the actual and correct math. Don't worry if nobody noticed it, it's better for us, non-corgis, in the end.

hecking good boi doggo smol pupper floofy floof

Attached: 1552875774395.png (113x182, 42K)

Got from level 63 all the way to 100. 30 boosts. 29 initially + bought 1 game (Yakuza 0).

Attached: badge.png (376x155, 19K)

>corgis
>meme dog
They're just cute. Also Ein is one and everyone likes Ein.

based and shellpilled

then why do I only have 1 game there?

For me looking at ways this should be a massive fucking way to. Might just spend the night planting 1k turnips and rushing it. Heck if it works with mods as well then it'll be quick as fuck.

Attached: easyfarm.png (949x611, 390K)

Only shows this for me
The fuck is going on

Attached: 1533266911917.png (1317x631, 230K)

Went 'tiel because my son is one.

This.

Attached: 062519.jpg (715x1199, 66K)

is there an actual game to play, like saliens last year? or what the fuck?

I guess.
I picked tortoise so i guess I'll try to earn points.

that's because you played it for at least 30 minutes since the event started. do that with another game and it too shall appear.

That's 45k tokens, why not just use it to boost your Steam level? I've got 30k tokens and spent them all to level up my badge crazy high. This is a rare chance to do this for free. Would've cost me like $100 otherwise.

Can you not use cheat engine or something to instagrow crops?

fuck I don't know. I got 20k because I played a game with achievements.

coffee beans, rush days

Can i buy a game just with the $5 discount?

I spent like 2K on steam and only have 8k capacity.

Thanks user. At least my effort wasn't completely lost in time, like tears in rain.

what do steam levels do
I boosted to 50, realized how pointless it was, and stopped

what's the best way to get coupons? do boosts give me tokens?

i dont know who to pick i hate this event

Attached: 1538296396802.jpg (800x1129, 493K)

This happens every year
>team based event
>reddit bandwagons together and picks 1 team because they're le front page of the internet
>valve has to somehow gimp the event to try and let the other teams win at least once or twice
>by the time this occurs the damage has already been done

Attached: 1513381172027.png (519x526, 26K)

Here's the thing...

Attached: ytytimages.jpg (140x140, 3K)

Corgis were the original meme dog, even before doge was a thing

>that's free money, why not spend it on something literally useless instead?

What the fuck is going on? Why is my odometer negative? I didn't do anything.

Attached: aaaaaaaaaaaaaa.png (1157x1101, 321K)

How many games do you have in your library?

or you could use it to get a free $15 instead of increasing the size of your e-peen

>Baby tier picks because valve was too lazy to come up with actual other animals in this race. 3rd/4th worst choice easily.
Get a dallas haircut, chump. Tortoises are cool don't lump us with those degenerate harefags.

Attached: 443598-EERV23-1024x576.jpg (772x634, 189K)

Fuck dogfags.

Attached: 1556840430688.jpg (600x600, 33K)

Just let any game you have some achievements in idle for 30min. Unless you're one of the fags that was given hundreds of boosters, you'll have enough points for the whole event.

Attached: chievs.jpg (861x534, 53K)

so we get new boosts tomorrow or what?

Attached: 1561357539999.png (936x469, 525K)

Pick an animal you could see outside your window. Buy local.

Attached: 1477992553204.jpg (422x490, 40K)

can anyone explain this clusterfuck of a UI? what's the difference between the visual speedometer, the odometer, and the nitro speedometer? seems like they're all increased and decreased from the same sources so why the fuck are there three separate things?

uah~

Attached: q3cwMwJZmpDw.png (393x160, 25K)

a-user?
I don't want to waste the points

Attached: CDX7328[1].png (550x225, 23K)

The money he gets from booster pack drops will eventually exceed the 15 dollars of discounts, so it's the high IQ option to get a big badge

Based reddit beating the crap out of Yea Forumstards

We did it reddit!!

WHY DO I ONLY HAVE 5 BOOSTS AND 4K CAPACITY WITH $1300 SPENDING

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Does it have to be 30 minutes?
Time to get those ZUP! games up and running again.

>tfw 2k capacity at 600

What team would Asuka pick?

Attached: 1554212461883.jpg (800x602, 148K)

cock because pingu

the dumb whore team

Did you buy any games this sale? It seems to give like 2 boosts per each purchase.

Do it. You only get 100 capacity per day, so you just need a second game at the end of the sale.

Yes, 30 minutes

Based

is there a place where I can see my full capacity?

this coupon thing is nice, i like that steam's been doing these little cashback things for big sales, even moreso that this one counts all your total sales over the years

Attached: Capture.jpg (694x43, 3K)

>B. know there's no reason to be excited ever.
Even when your footie team wins?