twitter.com/AnonBabble

No

youtube.com/watch?v=YG6JjEFQ1dA
I hope the story mode has soul like LBP does

youtube.com/watch?v=l7y4cA-5Cr0
seriously that game nailed the vibe it was going

yes it's boring and it was too ambitious
lbp was just fine

yeah what's up with the lame boring vibe it has? it should be pushing vibes at you in every place instead of trying to feel artsy in a sophisticated way or something

Is thetr even going to be a story mode? When is the actual release?

dunno when it releases but there's going to be a story that's a bunch of different games, but I have a feeling it's going to be lame, hope not

I think its to hard to do actual games with this. Pretty much all ive seen was just world/asset creation and barely any gameplay. Its not casualized enough like little big planet was.

the only decent level I played was a japanese one called "trace of time", but even that was just a 5 minutes long walking simulator, I appreciate all the artistic work behind it though

indreams.me/dream/mPrNrfGANNF

everything else has just been an absolute waste of time or just trying too hard to be "art"

the story should be something cool but simple like you being some spirit or something that's going through all these dreams trying to find something or somewhere, this vibe of visiting other worlds

Attached: 1528036435325.webm (1000x562, 2.75M)

only cool thing about that is that it's not rendering with triangles, shame the method it uses seems to use too much space or something for bigger levels

You should try some of the gameplay levels instead then lmao.
It is really as easy as writing first person shooter or third person shooter, ball, platforming, etc. etc.

99.99% of the gameplay levels are really short as fuck proof of concepts with generic but clunky gameplay from other games

I have played at least 5 seperate games with more than 3 hours each

must've been masterpieces

I don't spend more than 5 minutes on levels with shitty controls and trash physics. It was at least as good as what most games are nowadays.

Attached: Zim.webm (1280x720, 2.64M)

I did though, everything that wasn't a walking simulator played terribly

here's the current dreams content so far:
>walking simulators (majority)
>WIPs that will never be finished
>a static camera showing some environment
>asset flips
>"remake" of some old game
>anything related to childhood
>EXTREMELY funny memes like shrek survivals

I can't wait for the VR patch, that's when it begins for real.

There doesn't exist any other games on this planet than those.

I do weekly check up to see the new creations too much of a brainlet to actually do them
There's some inspired shit out there

Attached: Ps1_Spiderman_madeindreams_I_hope_you_like_it4cnhj66gi8v21_2.webm (360x240, 2.79M)

it's still technically in a limited early access version

its a great tool for art fags to make an easy walking sim, but until people start learning easy ways to do more than that you aren't getting much interesting stuff

Attached: Courage.webm (1280x720, 2.8M)

could you post some cool shit instead

based

Attached: sekiro.webm (1920x1080, 1.2M)

that'd be cool if it took place somewhere in a functional capacity in a real project