Yea Forums WEAPON THREAD

Here come the vidya weapons thread, in today's topic we will be discussing : Stealthy killing weapons.
Be sure to cite articles that contain reliable info and stay on topic.
Last Thread :

Attached: vidya keapons3.jpg (1169x890, 269K)

>stealthy
>killing
You are the reason the genre is dead.

>Has never heard of silent assassination
How does it feel to be this new?

btw be sure to bump thread when it hits page 10

>can't ghost everything
How does it feel to be a casual faggot? Get saged bitchboy.

idk about stealth but the flak cannon is pretty good. also impact hammer. both from ut99

Oh so you'd rather just go in guns blazing during an assassination mission? Get fucked newfag

>doesn't know what ghosting is
>assassination
>stealth
Child, you need to lurk more.

i enjoy the first person view hatchet kills in gta 5. slam right in the top of the dome, very chunky

I mean without cheating holy fuck...

ghosting everything lends itself to autistic quickloading too much. i know it's a personal weakness problem, but the heart and soul of stealth games for me is attempting to ghost and then adapting when I fuck up. makes the games much more fun.

Stop having fun and get good.

Splinter Cell literally had missions where you had to kill people

hey man I get there eventually

So? Forced stealth missions won't make a fucking third person shooter into a stealth game. Same with good games having dogshit levels.

I wonder what MGS4 is...

Literal garbage. MGS games are not stealth and Kojima is a mongoloid.

Splinter Cell?

What about it? Are you implying it's a TPS with forced stealth sections you mouthbreather?
You have never in your life touched video games, have you?

So not a single title has third person view?

I could have said any genre, the point was the FORCED stealth sections you braindead fucking gimp.

Okay thanks for clarifying that, sorry being a little spacey.

I do agree that having forced stealth sections in any genre would not make it into a stealth game obviously, but while we're at it, let's talk about games that have stealth weapons in it.

No, fuck off reddit reject.

I read your shit post wrong, move on dumb fuck.

Wow a bit touchy are we? Aww, are you upset that your favorite youtuber killed himself child?

We're not here to discuss fucking forced stealth missions, we're here to discuss stealth weapons that kill.

No.

All this attention grabbing shit is getting annoying, stay on topic or get out.

there are none, what do you want. piano wire. silenced gun. done

It's my thread, bitchboy. You fuck off.

are there any genuinely hard stealth games? i always feel they give the player too much power or information. i've beaten mgs2 on extreme but the stealth is piss easy in that compared to the boss fights

SC Chaos Theory
Thief The Dark Project

No one mentioned the Welrod?
Really?

Attached: 600px-SniperElite3_werlod_menu.jpg (600x338, 95K)

Not even the blowgun?...
Wow...

Attached: Hands-On-Favorites-Blowgun.jpg (618x348, 163K)

Nah I'm good but thanks.