Oh my god its still going

mobile.twitter.com/CPU_CWCSonichu

Be nice so we can all see what the poor guy has been doing

Attached: D9xfWIXXkAAcUQX.jpg (1325x2050, 749K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XatHssa1f7Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

how many years left before barb is gone. I give it 5

You know, you'd think after literal decades of time to create an original story with original characters he would finally come up with something besides endlessly mishmashing stolen characters, stolen concepts, and stolen stories from other things and just poorly blending them together.

Has he ever actually tried to make original shit?

i don't think he's capable

the fucking chris chan sonichu now has tits though

make of it what you will

still a whole page of nothing but text

Attached: D9xW24TXkAIDv8t.jpg (1325x2050, 562K)

The years start coming
and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop cuming and they don't stop cuming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop cuming and they don't stop cuming

Attached: 1561472547106.jpg (2894x4093, 521K)

he came for julay

you know what after all this at least chris found humor in some of this stuff

chris trans sonichu with daddy lumberjack

Attached: D9MdX9uW4AYp_aD.jpg (680x510, 44K)

This is just depressing now. What a miserable existence.

its was depressing then too but he was also funnier

5 is the max I would give but it will likely be less

>WHERE'S THE DIMENSIONAL MERGE CHRISOWSKI?
>WHERE'S THE FUCKING MERGE!?

iirc he doubled down pretty recently and said its going to happen soon

You'd think after all this time he would have at least accidentally gotten a little better at drawing.

Even after all this time drawing, he's barely improved. How?

It's going to outlast One Piece desu.

he doesn't try to improve because he can't see anything wrong with his drawing

the guy hasn't changed in his head since he was 12

The more interesting story to me is that hundreds of KF users are as obsessed with him as ever.

Hold up, Sonichu is trans too now?

Attached: glasses.jpg (365x410, 149K)

Untreated autism is one hell of a drug
No wait, its the lack of drugs that made him like this...

isn't magichan chrischan's son?

Chris-chan isn't funny anymore, how on earth is he still alive?

that's chris' sonichu form, its female now cause chris is trans

They've invested so much time and energy into him that to stop now would mean it was all a waste.
It WAS a waste, but they can pretend otherwise for the moment.

he was accused of being a pedo back in the beginning because people thought megan was crystal (his theoretical daughter) in "she came for cwc"

doesn't shock me that he wants to molest his sons now

Attached: Jason_Kendrick_Howell.jpg (332x346, 23K)

I think my idea ending of the Chris Chan saga is him getting even more deluded and doing something bad enough that it becomes national news.

Like, him accidentally burning down a movie theater because sonic’s arms are blue in the movie.

>fucked his Playstation and considers it a “life upgrade”
>loves trannies
>blows exorbitant amounts of money on vidya but otherwise lives in poverty
>creates a fantasy world in his mind where Nintendo exclusive content gets put on PlayStation

Is Chris just the Snoyboy stereotype come to life?

I didn't know that Chris was a Hunterchad

>Earth 1218
Oh Chris, plagiarizing capeshit. That's low.
>that use of semicolons
>that discombobulated mess

Attached: 1552166120740.gif (280x199, 220K)

him trying to commit mass murder slipping on a banana peel and shooting himself in the face

Chris has been drawing for what, 20+ years now? How is he getting worse?

>”Holy shit! This man’s been shot! Someone call a medic!”
>”NO!... Don’t call anybody

i like the comment of barb dying and the police finding chris wearing her skin as cloths

like bill dressed as a pokemon in gen 1

thats fked up. One Piece was being made back when i was in highschool. I thought it ended a while ago

Because Chris is incapable of self reflection, the most necessary skill for art.
He genuinely sees his art as perfect and sees no need in perfecting his craft. Anytime fanart is drawn for him he is functionally incapable of complimenting it without some sort of nitpick i.e. “the tail is not quite right”.

rare pic of his half brother

Attached: D6TvED0WsAEZVM0.jpg (1024x768, 60K)

Would you rather be Anthony Burch or CWC?

it hurts my eyes to look at you read more of it than me

I'm legitimately worried what the fuck he's gonna do when she dies. He already thinks he's a deity and that there's some oncoming dimensional merge that's going to happen. When she dies he's gonna go fucking nuclear and probably just kill someone or something.

Attached: 1442826713295.jpg (800x450, 43K)

I don't think he would actually kill people on purpose.

Reminder that Chris has talked with Jesus and Ted Bundy (Sonichu form)

Attached: 1560092418121.jpg (628x1416, 137K)

He'll probably end up homeless. Can you imagine coming across this guy on the street? What would his cardboard sign say?

I dont get the hate towards the Idea Guy. He gaves us the funiest shit since forever

it's honestly impressive that he has been drawing his whole life and never managed to improve

hahahahahahaha of all the fucking conspiracies to believe! this fucking autist

looking for a white home no darkies need apply

No, he'll get a state approved care-taker that will take care of him for the rest of his life like Erik Mokracek. Or he will be institutionalized for all of his life.

Does Jesus also have a Sonichu form?

sonichu has always been the son of god

We're in the endgame.

Sex: $5

the extortion is what bothered me. if he/they would have left it at retarded references like ted bundy it would have been great, but they "forced" him to give them money

a group of people were dedicated to brainwashing him and got him to believe that. they also turned him gay

It's going to be less than that, I still can't believe Bob died as soon as he did.

>they "forced" him to give them money
Martinez did that shit and nobody exploted about it. I agree is kinda shitty but going full nuclear against the Idea Guy was too much.

>But I Digress

Attached: 1559806897716.png (480x368, 27K)

turned him gay? im guessing it wasn't hard

Attached: image.jpg (800x572, 50K)

I can honestly see Chris trying to shoot some place up, getting one shot off before going sensory overload and collapsing; the police mistaking him as a victim at first because he'd curled up in a fetal ball.

the man was in his 80s

If it comes to that, he can go live on a cherokee reservation, right?

>homeless
kiwifarms has already gone on record saying they'll make sure that doesn't happen

>kiwifarms has already gone on record saying they'll make sure that doesn't happen

Attached: 1477702900479.jpg (1087x1080, 112K)

Burch, at least he's had sex and a job before.

>"um excuse me ma'am but nice rack"

CWC has had sex, "paid for" sex, but sex nonetheless

but that was long ago

And how the hell do they plan to do that?
Is null going to buy him a home?

>bringing console war shit on CWC threads
How pathetic desu

Won't happen, they might pay for a small place or take him in, but after a while they'll either realize what a waste of money it is, or shoot him himself after having to live with him

So they let Gehngis Kahn kill himself die and Dab on the grave when it happens but will defend super-autist to the death?

I think the guy had genuine, unironic, serious autism at first, and only then the constant bashing from Yea Forums started to chip away at his already fragile mental health. It's kinda unironically sad when you think about it.

I'm an autist myself (tho milder by a LONG shot), so in a weid way I kinda relate… It would have been better for him that he stayed in relative obscurity. But the complete anonymity Yea Forums offers tends really bring the worst out of people.

God, he's just broken, isn't he?

Unironically this

This is the page that gets me. He's actually admitting that not only is he not the Chris in the comics, but that comic Chris is a sex crazed fucko.

The reasons for it are batshit, but it's still a step I never thought he'd take

Attached: IMG_20190625_154731.jpg (1325x2050, 614K)

He broke after what happened with him and Megan, After she left Chris was at the mercy of the whole internet and he had no consultation from people who wanted to help steer him in a better path and just fell further down the rabbit hole as he fought the "Trolls" and those who wanted to help were seen as "Trolls" as well if they started to criticize him. Sadly there's no saving him, he's too far gone all we can hope is that he doesn't go ballistic one day and harm someone innocent.

that's just him damage controlling because he finally learned women don't like sex creeps. Nothing about him has changed

So many years have passed and he still draws like a kindergartner? Why?

That's the truth of Yea Forums's worst potential

Chris did literally nothing wrong and everyone who’s spent a decade harassing him belongs in prison.

He's not a member of the CWC trolls inner club so they get mad at him for having any influence on Chris, even if they themselves ruined him with their stupid tomgirl fake forum.

CWC also has developmental delays, which is mostly why he's so stunted mentally.

>that bulge

Attached: 1317834520692.jpg (700x486, 52K)

youtube.com/watch?v=XatHssa1f7Y

Surely he knows deep down that he's making his dimensional merge shit up as a kind of wish fulfillment.

just put it out of it's misery already, jesus christ

I think he's far gone enough that he actually genuinely believes it. You ever heard of Chunnibyou syndrome? That's Chris's life.

Are there new pages up or something?
Also how crazy is he going to go when the movie comes out and he has to see blue arms the whole time?

chris kinda reminds me of that crazy janitor with schizophrenia who made paintings of an entire world of little girls who fought robots or something like that

I've said that all along, ChrisChan is our generations Henry Darger. Without the earnesty or talent.

Attached: IMG_0268.jpg (540x4347, 715K)

>Henry Darger

that's the guy. thanks for the refresher!

He's autistic af, he's actually incapable of that kind of originality.

he literally only needs to setup a stream and play videogames and do stupid shit once in a while and a bunch of idiots will eat it up

This is turning into some recursive unreliable narrator House of Leaves shit real cwc.

>Henry Darger
why did this guy draw so many naked children

Reminder that as Chris gets crazier and crazier, ulillillia has: gotten his own apartment, gotten a job, gotten a girlfriend, gotten over his fear of water, and realized video game development was a waste of time when he could immerse himself in great lakes and oceans.

Attached: uli.jpg (1088x730, 114K)

I'm really happy for him. I'm glad he escaped Bubsy 3D and now actually has a life of his own.
If he can do it, Yea Forums can do it too