Woah. If you die, you won't be able to play video games anymore. I just realized that

Woah. If you die, you won't be able to play video games anymore. I just realized that.

Attached: confused-cat.jpg (959x1280, 227K)

The idea that you'll die one day is pretty wild.

who knows, maybe there's a gaming PC waiting for you in the afterlife

Did you know your mom had to have sex to make you?

What happens when we die lads

?

Yeah, imagine realizing your potential and discovering new things every day just to fucking die, shit's wild

maybe you get to live inside a video game as your brain dies and you won't even notice

No user, life IS the video game.

The same that happens when you are asleep, but not dreaming.
Except it is forever.

The same thing that was happening for Billions of years before you were born.
Nothing. You don't exist anymore.
And I for one love that, living eternity anywhere would suck.

Attached: download (7).jpg (638x1000, 86K)

Nothing, but it's not like you're around to be cognizant of the fact that there's nothing. Saying it's like "endless blackness" or something else like that is stupid because for something to be black or endless one would need to be aware of it.

>Potential
Yeah i could be sitting a cubicle all day making a lot of money for something else, instead I'm here shitposting

God is a console gamer.

Just don't die.

good, I hate video games

Cessation of respiration, circulation, and brain activity. Decomposition sets in soon after. After a month or so, your insides are a disgusting liquefied soup, assuming you havent been picked apart by animals.

*for someone else

There's literally no proof that anyone dies.

You see the face of God of Allah whichever you prefer, if your not a piece of shit of course.

If you were a good, honest boy, you experience for eternity glory and jubilance a thousand times greater than the first half hour of adderall

>he isn't getting cremated

>what's cremation

We only die because Adam and Eve's first son was a fucking autist who invented murder out of jealousy for his brother. God didn't like it and cursed human kind, his future sons and daughters, to go through what his brother did.
He was the first human to kill and his brother the first human to die.

*Or

is that such a big deal though

new games probably won't be any better than what you've already played

We may never know, Uther. I intend to live forever.

Attached: Arthasdeathknight1.JPG.jpg (175x182, 5K)

sorry but there is no after life. no heaven nor hell. your grandma isn't waiting for you.

I will never die.

Attached: Pirate_Cate.jpg (640x640, 61K)

It's more an issue that you can only die if you believe that you can die. Mortality is a social construct.

You become an invisible creature who can not touch anything but can cross walls to fap spying thots.

I wouldn't know, I haven't died yet. Can't say nothing because it doesn't exist. Any more than I can say it's unicorns or fairies. I don't even know what nothing is other than the fact that it's the absence of something, and there's always something.

If humans were not created or special then why have we not encountered any evidence of other intelligent life forms in our planets 5 billion year existence?

...PlayStation or Xbox?

just remember before you were born

If that's what you think, so it shall be.

Those aren’t your only two options, user

But why did god curse all of the other living beings?

N64 party games only and it always feel a brand new every time you pick up tht controller

Viking funeral > cremation >>>> POWER GAP >>>> stuffed into a box and thrown in a hole

CHECK MY NEXT VIDEO FOR THE ANSWERS

Attached: what-happened-etika-youtube-savonarola-twitter-reddit-alicepika-keemstar-deleted-video-banned.jpg (1600x1600, 176K)

Because they are inferior :^)

Reminder that consciousness is a huge mystery to every single person on this planet and anyone telling you otherwise is a liar who thinks he knows what could happen.

Just relax and chill f a m

Attached: download (7).jpg (1600x900, 509K)

The universe takes the shape of a person, thanks you for being an observer of it for a little while and hands you a beer as you fade back into nothingness.

it just ends
like a light being shut off

He's actually a huge Nintendofag. Figures, huh? And not just that, but a Gamecubefag. He hates weebshit, and plays first party Nintendo shit. This is a bit of a secret, but he actually starts many of the console war shitposting threads too.

So is there a chance we'll be restored in some way or another the way we were before given that there is nearly infinite time for it to happen? Just thinking haha...

Uh, okay. I can describe what it was like before I was born. Reagan was president, the Soviet Union was still a thing and the wall hasn't come down yet. The NES was still going strong. I believe Megaman was released.

I would be totally ok with this.

>Whales
>Dolphins
>Niggers

Because the universe is larger than your mind can comprehend, and the conditions for intelligent life or just life in general are not easy to achieve.

The concept of "death" already existed, it just didn't apply to humans until Cain went full retard.

Attached: 1-cain-slaying-abel-peter-paul-rubens.jpg (649x900, 111K)

What if quantum immortality is true and you can never die, forever trapped inside your own universe?

Attached: another planets hell.png (1280x936, 1.33M)

It's the truly mystical aspect of being a sentient being who constantly wonders his place in the universe, as opposed to a social heiarchy like monkeys. It brings me peace and quiet excitement

>can phase through walls
>doesn't fall through the ground

Attached: 1534889570961.jpg (474x474, 17K)

They do have vidya in Balamb Garden. You should join us.