As a dps or tank player, do you usually thank and commend your healer?

As a dps or tank player, do you usually thank and commend your healer?

Attached: 154556.png (1280x1718, 1.3M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZMu2MAvwMfk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I thank them with my cock
but only if they are female (female)

I hope I find a nasty healslut in ffxiv soon

only if they provide some extra services after the match

I'm gonna cum for mercy

>dps players
>2019
Hello plat

I abuse them like God intended.

No, healers have the easiest job in the game of playing wack-a-mole and they are usually a bunch of entitled dipshits pretending they have it so fucking hard.

As a healer I don't get thanked nearly enough, in fact I usually get demeaned.

Attached: 1531096655762.jpg (497x480, 35K)

Bet you like it, sissy.

No. You’re doing your job. If you don’t thank me for DPSing or Tanking, I’m not going to thank you for healing.

any healers around to service my dick

I tank you by not being shit and taking the least amount of damage I can well self healing making your job super easy.

As a Healer, playing the most demanding role, I don't need thanks, I need respect and worship.
Tanks and DPS need to understand I AM the most important member of the team and without me they are NOTHING.

Is this the gay rp thread?

youtube.com/watch?v=ZMu2MAvwMfk
I prefer tank

Attached: 0f857ae0d1d12da84a0c367ff5ff6df7.jpg (900x1440, 707K)

bro come play with me, i will thank u and give u head pats for a job well done

I play healer and I don't need thanks, respect, or anything similar. It's my fucking job to heal just like it's dps job to kill and tanks jobs to block damage and control areas. Unless I did exceptionally well keeping everyone alive and pulling off clutch plays to save teammates I don't expect praise of any kind for just doing what the character or class I picked on the select screen was designed to do. Every role is important to a teams victory so stop demanding to have your dick sucked regardless of what you play and how well you did.

Attached: 2myorh4jn3711.jpg (680x765, 72K)

The best healers in games are good looking women. Prove me wrong.

Based alpha healer rising over the sissies

Attached: 1561216074994m.jpg (1024x1010, 75K)

No I spank and comind them.

What's the best game to healslut in bros?

Whenever I'm carrying a game I use my leverage to make women moan into the microphone and change their name to "I AM A DUMB WHORE." Otherwise, I throw the game and they lose rank.

why the fuck is that crossbow so fucking fun to use?

>Healer
I prefer my buffer. You know, the one who buffs my stats, who can make my damage even better. Those, those my friend are the best bros you could ever have.

Attached: SAME.png (1000x1155, 314K)

I think the 'thank your healer' meme is because it is the least queued/played role (in general), and it is less flashy than dps or tank, so their contributions to the match are often overlooked.

Attached: f0alikj7btl11.jpg (1200x1714, 402K)

Also the ERP shit.

>tank
>healer
>dps
sorry OP, I play lifesteal + CC only kiting people all day and being the most obnoxious player possible to fight against

If I ask for heals and they come heal me, or if they save me from death I do.

Its the old "When You Do Things Right, People Won’t Be Sure You’ve Done Anything at All" thing. Its fine. stop sniveling you bitch.

As a healer, I wish they would abuse me instead.

Tfw no one to heal for on ffxiv cause no sub :( I wanna be a cute bunny girl healer

Spines don't work that way and those faces are disgusting.