Just bought these with Steam sale. What am I in for?

Just bought these with Steam sale. What am I in for?

Attached: file.png (494x107, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/specials/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Utterly boring, uninspired mess of tedious activities for the most un-magical results.
Bioware was never good.
Haven't played 2

dated dogshit rpg

a great game and a half-finished le epic deconstruction.

great games, play them both to your hearts content

Attached: 32370_20181225003131_1.png (1920x1080, 1.51M)

ps get the restored content mod of kotor2

>Posting spoilers

Attached: 1547544009394.jpg (349x344, 54K)

What other mods should I get or are they both playable vanilla?

why the fuck did they change the fucking Store tab? I can't even fucking find the sales REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

a bug ridden first game that's virtually unplayable. make sure you get the restored content from workshop for the second game then it's the best one

play it to find out maybe?

store.steampowered.com/specials/

As much flak as 2 gets for being a buggy unfinished mess (because it is), 1 is actually a worse PC port so get ready to have some fun fucking around trying to get everything to work right.

(slightly modified) D20 in all its powergaming glory

I know it's there, but on the actual program it's seemingly hidden. Just a Windows 8-esque bunch of boxes with no option to look at the sales in a list.

Attached: 1554586747709.png (838x800, 840K)

This is the only thing keeping me from buying them, I feel like the right thing to do is pirate.

Apathy

Outdated souless jank. Get Battlefront II instead.

That's the only mod that's must have. The first one though i've had nothing but issues with on modern systems.
Pirate the first one definitely, the second one i've never had any trouble with. The second's also just a great game.

>Buy KOTOR 2 years ago during a sale
>Loving the game, much better than the first
>Install a few mods for it but don't notice what added cause never played it before
>Get up to Nar Shadda
>Almost finished with the world
>Encounter game breaking glitch part way through
>Can't get past it at all
What a damn shame

Attached: 1545350525408.png (350x346, 9K)

The restoration mod stuff is buggy as all hell on Nar Shaddaa so I wouldn't doubt it.
If it had something to do with G0-T0's yacht there's a way to fix it but honestly I forget how.

That was exactly it, it was the cutscene right before board his ship. Back then I looked around but it seems no one else had the error. I did even up finding someone's save after the glitch but it just wasn't the same.