Thanks Gabe

Attached: woio.png (614x570, 111K)

BASED

>not already having all those games

It's time to catchup, lil zoom.

How did you get the $5 discount?

>outing yourself as a zoomer
Whoops

Redeem coins in the pit stop for the event.

>buying them individually instead of the bundle

>not already having those games
glad to hear you moved on to PC gaming yesterday

ive been playing on pc since doom 2 came out and i only bought and played those games back in 2012. apart from hl1, overrated garbage

why would anyone have those games, none of those games are even good

>30,000 free points because I played 2 games with cheevos recently
thanks?

>All Valve games are heavily discounted like every sale
>Except Artifact that is still at full price

Attached: 1390946744321.jpg (265x482, 56K)

I played video games with little girl on steam but she deleted me after being drunk i miss talking to her, i want to go back to cs_siege i need to go back in time atleast 10 years, must return to childhood, time is going to fast and i dont recognize anything anymore i must return

Attached: 1561497311390.jpg (800x601, 98K)

They're making it F2P, imagine the shitstorm if people realized they put it on sale to get them to buy it when they knew they were making it free

source on that? i really liked artifact and im sad to see it die

I keep telling myself I’ll play the Half Life games once 3 is announced since I don’t like long cliffhangers... any day now.

>once 3 is announced
the script was released years ago
it is literally not coming out

I thought they said it in that post where they talk about fixing the game but I guess it's just the biggest rumor about what they'll do

I thought that was only a year ago? Man time flies.

Back before you were born, some of us sometimes played Counter-Strike and a lot of these games were sold as a bundle about the time Valve was getting Steam off the ground. This was before it was a store, if you can imagine that.

How did you get the tokens? I had 78 tokens apparently but they just disappeared when I reloaded the page

>Counter-Strike
bad game, shit taste

Wait -- no. I unironically thought I saw Blue Shift on that list. It's a bunch of post Orange Box shit. I'm retarded. My bad.

>his steam account is from after 2007

Lmfao

Attached: portland abortion.jpg (748x960, 87K)

How do I get tokens? I have points but I want tokens to get the coupon.

This is all very confusing.

I don't know, I just bought 4 games and still have 0 tokens.

>tfw played orange box on fucking console first
>only got it on pc in 2009

Buying games increases your capacity to hold boost points, then you earn those points by doing whatever it tells you to do on the event page, then you use those boost points to boost your team which turns them into tokens at a 1:1 rate, then you go to the pit stop to spend the tokens. It's all very straightforward and intuitively designed.

Do boosts refresh each day?

I think the capacity does but the points don't

and how do you get coins?

Read the fucking event details you fucking poofter, do you need someone to explain how to breathe as well?

>It's all very straightforward and intuitively designed.

Not really. First Summer Sale event that confuses the shit out of me. No cards too. huh.

that was supposed to be sarcasm

Ok fren

>transaction bugged out on the working screen
>used a discount
>they cancel the transaction
>does not refund the tokens

T-t-thanks Gabe.