Why aren’t you playing kingdom/comfy/?

Why aren’t you playing kingdom/comfy/?

Attached: bohemia1403.jpg (1920x1080, 507K)

I did, and I liked it well enough. I thought it was funny journos were so butthurt about it selling well they were still writing "KCD LOSES 90% OF PLAYERBASE 3 MONTHS AFTER LAUNCH".

It's a single player game. When do they write articles like that about like, Assassin's Creed?

Got 1/4 though, maxed out all the stats, got the strongest gear which made me into one man army and then I got bored and never finished it.
May pick it up since all the DLCs and patches are out but the start felt so incedibly tedious, especially grinding out the skills Oblivion style.

I unironically preordered before I heard of any of the controversy.
My only regret is not experiencing it for the first time in its current version.

It’s much better with the patches, they even fixed AO.
The latest DLC is the best by far. I needed that closure with Theresa.

I played it when it first came out but didn't beat it. Is it worth coming back to with the DLCs?

It was a bit tedious with the armor repairing and keeping clean and shit, but it was a good game.

I had a shitty computer at the time and now I'm kind of curious how it'll be with 144 fps at 1660p.

Did they implement manual saving without relying on a finite resource or do I still need a mod?

I liked the The Witcher 3 more overall, but holy fuck, this game as THE BEST forests I've ever seen in a video game.

I would just stop sometimes to look around.

If you enjoyed it well enough playing it on launch I would say it’s worth it.
They added a lot of free stuff besides the dlc too.
And playing on a better rig will definitely add to the experience as it’s still pretty unoptimized shite.

they added a save to quit function, and hardcore mode removes autosave kek

Just install the mod that does that, it's been there on nexus since the initial release

The way the music changes as you go deeper into the woods is pure kino.

replaying it for the sixth time, OP

No but schnapps is easy to brew if you like their alchemy.

I played it twice already back to back

with mods its easily one of the best games I ever played. You have to be a realistic-fag and a medieval-boo. But I absolutely hated all the shitty fetch quests.

Play it with mods, here are the best:

Better combat lite
faster arrows
lockpicking overhaul
no blood onscreen
no arrow trails
no helmet vision
no AI master strikes (set it to low)
NoMoSloMo (no more slow motion for defence, it makes the game rock)
No stamina graphics
skip intro
unlimited weight (inventory)
unlimited saving

>unlimited weight (inventory)
yikes

all the mods sound like a shit addition exlcuding the NoMoSloMo

>I enjoy crappy stamina sharpening blur effects so realistic
>I enjoy master strike spam by the AI

I dont care enough to run back and forth to carry items. In this game you dont even need to loot and sell stuff unless youre super earlygame

you sound like a filthy casual, fuck off

Attached: 1551131889598.jpg (534x486, 57K)

I'd like to add more mods:

better targeting, so the combat control is freed from the cancerous 'lock on' consolitis mechanism

and two more that dont even exist:

actual fast fast-travel
fast sleeping and waiting

master strikes are shit and should be removed, they are RNG bullshit and remove control and agency from the player

they are not RNG, they depend on the skill level of the player and opponent

Master strikes need to be timed perfectly though

yes and once you hit max level your enemy random encounter spawns are above your max level and master-strike you non-stop.

It's obvious the developers did not play-test at all at max level.

This doesnt make the game hard, it just makes boring, you have to wait alot to get one hit in and the master-strike animation removes you from the game's interactivity

I'm talking about the AI, not the player's master strikes

I have a 2080ti and i9 and this game runs like shit

whole story revolves around how MC is a struggling pleb trying to prove himself
spoiler: plot twist: he is a noble *yawn*

thats my experience with the game also. Got to the part where you get revenge on the dude that steals your sword and got bored. Because by then henry is ridiciliousy op. Combat system sucks also where its pointless to do combos when you can jab with your sword instead. Games a shit version of shemue.

What DLCs are worth it?

I don't like incomplete games.

all of them are fun
the theresa quest (where you play as her) is crap
the rebuild pribyslavitz is kinda of a waste of time

>This doesnt make the game hard, it just makes boring
bitch Im glad I fight harder enemies in the endgame, 1 hitting everyone is fucking boring, this way I have atleast a challange

Because Oblivion with all its jank shits all over this drumpftard jank

with the mods i use you're pretty much dead kiddo.

>better combat, nomoslowmo

I am not speaking of vanilla. Vanilla is piss easy, clinch, smash head, stab stab, dead.