Only based cockatiels in this thread. What are you buyin' ?

Only based cockatiels in this thread. What are you buyin' ?

Attached: cockatiel-1213758_1920.jpg (1560x1216, 767K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sGZKq6oGakE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Based Cock'n'tail here. I haven't found any good sales yet, have you?

losing on purpose doesn't make you cool

Terraria for me and my buddies and maybe an rpg for myself, still haven't decided which

not sure yet i will kee you posted

Based Cockbro. I bought Shogun 2, first total war game, any mandatory mods or tips?

Why buy a pet bird, when you can just leave your window open with birdseed on the ledge?

Attached: Humans had a good run.jpg (827x682, 257K)

hoping to be gifted lobotomy corperation

Does everyone really start with 100 points? Mine shows I have 0 and says I have one boost available but it's greyed out.

I H8 cockatiels but I like bird pets and I inifnitely hate the corgay meme a hundred times more.

Attached: 1560270394270-v.png (600x849, 622K)

I went cockatiel
But I sort of think I should have gone hare

Encourage me in my choice, cockbros

Based and peeppilled

Attached: peep.png (671x530, 102K)

p much this. Turtles are cool but anyone else are utter fags

god i miss blockatiel, one of the better memes

Birds are ULTIMATELY stronger faster and smarter than hares

Attached: 1552182735677-v.jpg (1191x625, 92K)

He was outdated.

Attached: Rock Block.png (225x275, 61K)

how do we stop redditdog from winning?

It depends what kind of games you like cockbro... As of now I'm still addicted to Worms Armageddon, but if you tell me a genre I might help you with something more specifical

What determines how many boosts I have and can I get more?

I’m more of an Indian ringneck guy

Attached: 1C66B89D-6D21-4C5D-8985-39AD8E39CBA5.jpg (768x768, 62K)

You can't but who cares, they all have a much smaller chance of winning games since the player pool is so much larger

Max number of boosts is based off price of owned games i think while current number of boosts is based off achievements and "quests"

This. I have 0 points, have purchased 3 games since the sale and still have 0 tokens. How the fuck does this work?

nah I don't mean the boost number, I mean how many times you CAN boost
like i can press the button 15 more times

or does it just divide your max number up into equal chunks?

Same, I own 3 budgies tho cuz that's what I can afford. At least 2 of them are english. Pic related 1 of the 2 English budgies

Attached: 20190217_141706.jpg (3264x2448, 1.78M)

When i see a 75% off on my wish list i may consider buying something.

But you have a 0 chance of winning games since only the winning team gets any.

Katamari Demacy and Owlboy seem pretty good to me plus i hate those corgi fags begging for wins

Attached: 1550090473525.jpg (119x124, 3K)

Is that true though? afaik every team has at least 500k members, and that's already a huge pool. We also have to consider that the 1st place gets way more winners too, so it balances out I think...

Your boosts remaining is based off your maximum boost capacity divided by 1k since you spend 1k each boost, but you don't actually get any usable points unless you do quests

Here’s my ringneck when I first got him.

Attached: 8A05F8A8-C38E-4D1C-89D4-18AE13A45CB7.jpg (750x820, 626K)

top 3 teams get games based retard

how many of those 5 dollars off can you receive?

I got 25000 coins from tf2 alone

Attached: peepers.jpg (1038x1155, 165K)

first place gets 300 winners, second gets 200 and third gets 100 winners. The odds of you winning are pretty much nil but its still way higher than any of the corgi cucks

Cute, can he speak at all?

Gross what a SHIT bird

Attached: 1527190116653-v.jpg (453x439, 85K)

So isn't all counterbalanced by the fact that even though there are "less" people on lower rankings you get less winners too? Or maybe the corgicucks are so ridiculously numerous that some sort of ratio is nonexistent for them so it's in fact better to join potential 2nd or 3rd places?

Yeah, he can say his name which is Bowie, what are you doing, merry Christmas, kissy kissy, and some other stuff. He can whistle too

Forgot that he said peekaboo

I opened steam and literally all of my 100+ friends list were on team corgi. Not a single one was on the other teams.
If you join Corgi the odds you're one of the 300 selected to get a game are impossibly low. You have a better chance joining another team and hoping they get 2nd or 3rd

Yeah I think you're right.

Ah cool, yeah my budgie can do some basic stuff as well. He has a name but I just call them birds. He know hey bird what are you doing, that one whistle to get someone's attention, kissing sounds, and beeping like a microwave. He talks a shit ton when the TV is on and I can never hear what he says

How do I get attacks?
Need to go aggressive.

Based, not the guy you replied to but I'm a bird owner as well. Pic related are them, they were already a couple before I bought them so I didn't want to seperate them. The green one is female and the blue one is male.

Attached: IMG_20190330_124455.jpg (2976x3968, 1.82M)

American budgies?

Those are pretty cute birds user

Peruan appearantly, they are really cute and funny animals. They never leave eachother. Around 9 am they start yelling till I open their cage so that they can start flying around and chewing random stuff.
Alao we have a closet in the living room which got their attention for some reason. For months they have been trying to look onside by sticking their heads underneath the gap of the closetdoor.

Thanks user, they don't like humans that much unfortunately. I read its because they are a couple so they don't need much attention from others.

How to tokens work? Is the only way to get tokens from using a boost? Why does using a boost lower my point limit? Is the only way to raise point limit spending money? How do you get more boosts?

Attached: 1499355197010.jpg (498x510, 19K)

redditors may make corgi win but they'll forever remain confined to their dying planet as we soar to salvation

point limit resets daily, boosts are based off point limit. spend money to get higher point limit. tokens net you 5 dollar coupon

Are quests or whatever this shit is working properly yet or are the servers still struggling to deal with the first day load? I usually ignore Steam for the first two days of these sales now that there's no daily/flash deals. Managed to get the store working for all of five minutes a couple hours ago and decided it wasn't worth the frustration.

Mine died 3 weeks ago, can I get a F for my 20yr old boi?

Wait this is about a steam race? I thought it was just a thread about birds

F may he rest in bird heaven where he finds abundant seeds and female companions.

Endless space 2 dlcs, endless space 1 + the dlc ($1), maybe lobotomy corp, maybe tomb raiders

Your nose makes ya look gay, fag!

Attached: da542e9d981209f7b4b112ba3ce977ed.jpg (1080x1080, 118K)

F

Thanks man

Is there a sneed edit?

based. english budgies are the chubbiest of budgies. they also chirp the queens english

So if my point limit started at 12k, and I used 2 boosts which set it to 10k, what will it reset to tomorrow? Back to 12k or still at 10k?

Give snuggles

Hey fellow cock lovers.

How "recent" does a steam game with achievements need to be? Do you only get 1 a day or?

You should see how big he is now, large bird large status

>Do you only get 1 a day or?
No I got two
Fairly recent (~a week) and there's a minimum playtime

Any idea what the minimum playtime is? I just wanna get enough shekels to get £5 off of a purchase.

I read in another thread that it's half an hour but I don't know if that's true

Think it said 30 minutes on the page, but I can't be bothered to check.

Alright, I'll just leave Tabletop Simulator idling for a while then.

Has anyone had more than 2? Also does the -£5 'stack' or is it one per purchase?

Attached: 1533411099786.png (967x802, 765K)

Someone was claiming they stack but honestly I don't believe that would be the case.

F.

youtube.com/watch?v=sGZKq6oGakE

>tfw used 25 boosts today

I sure hope it does a full reset

Sorry to hear that man.

F.

F

F

nice. I think mine is a girl since it isnt SUPER fluffy like my old ones was. love the little guy though

I activated a game with achievements for points, it made the number on the left go up
What does that mean?
I don't have more boosts or more tokens and the token payout is not increased I don't understand what's going on lads

F, sorry to hear that bro

Attached: activatesmyalmonds.gif (192x192, 1.02M)

>35000 points from TF2
>100 coin limit, rest will be discarded
Fuck you, Valve.

Use the SAM picker thing for steam (youtube it) and unlock all of your achievements at once, cash them in, then reset your achievements and repeat.

You throw away point that go past your limit for the day so this is pointless

Are boosts the only way to get tokens?

>4 teams
>3 of them will get games while the 4th is left out
Jesus. That's brutal.

>People shitting on reddit
>F
You guys are even worse than those fags.

Attached: ef5fde478679998c192ee4be0de72562--lol-funny-funny-jokes.jpg (240x320, 18K)

You don't. You let every retard join it, and you come second for the best chance at free games.

Newfag.

The guy asked for an F, and that's what I gave him. No dicking around when it comes to dead pets pal.

Also, you make up 33% of people talking about that subject matter in this thread, you fucking faggot.

jannies HATE bird threads

Lurk more because you're the actual newfag, you disgusting prick.

Smooth my apples you gobbler of jewish cum, I was just stating simple facts there's no need to get all upset. Apologize for your mistake and move on, simple as that

It seems females are a lot nicer than makes are. The female I have LOVES pets and all that while the male just likes his beak pet

I am 100% certain I've been here longer than you. Being edgy towards animal deaths has never been part of the "secret club" you're desperately trying to join. If anything you should go back to r/thedonald or however its called.

based

Who's being edgy towards animal deaths though? Are you mentally handicapped, user?

F

That was for your brain

>Being edgy towards animal deaths
dude what
you wanna check out knowyourmeme and lurk some more buddy?

I thought about Civ6, but its still too much for a Civ game when Endless Legends is massively better. Pathfinder Kingmaker is on my list but eeeh. Dawn of Man is still over 15 and I generally don't go over 15 for Indie.
Anyone ever play Evolution of Ages: Settlements or Edge of Eternity, both are indie.

Damn you're mad lol

>complaining about people saying F
Lurk more newfags.

Being here since 2016 isn't being an oldfag, newfag.

???
are we just typing up nonsensical shit now?
what's the point?

Lurk more.

ok i think im actually the one who lost the plot here
ill just stop typing what a shitshow

Spotted the newfag, you made it very easy.

Lurk more newfag.

I am sorry for your dog, user

Are you a schizo? You're talking to yourself again, user

Do you think you're somehow part of me? That's fucked up.
I'm just telling the edgy dude to stop being edgy, dude.

Here you go again... Stop, that's unhealthy

[F]

>tfw mines nearly 20 as well
>he's the last pet from my childhood among me and all my friends since we were kids

Attached: 1535079698204.jpg (514x508, 70K)

Yeah, you should stop. It's weird you think you're me.

Nobody said that, you're a schizo AND a low functioning autistic. Seek professional help.

You said I was talking to myself after I responded to you. Therefore you think you're me. Seek help.

You're delirious. Are you sure you're fine user?

I'll probably get Monster Hunter for Steam though I'm still hesitant

Attached: 1510025480804.jpg (479x486, 80K)

Lurk more.

>What are you buyin'
Rainbow Six 3 and Vegas 2.

F and I hope he went peacefully into the sweetest birdy dreams.

Still talking with yourself, I see. It's no use trying to help you then, you're beyond salvation...

fucking based
i looked at all the teams and immediately knew i wanted to join cockatiel for my cockatoo named fatass
gonna buy vermintide 2 and probably some other shit i can find that equals to about 10 dollars

Attached: 1557448859552.jpg (1525x2135, 1.89M)

Hey guys, This is my family's cockatiel. I didn't get to see him very often because I was in school, but I'm living back at my parents' house again, and I've been concerned with his missing and loose feathers. He has looked worse in the past, but he still seems a little battered. Is this something I should be worried about? Can I remove these feathers without hurting him?

Attached: file.png (400x668, 541K)

No need to remove, If paired with another or even on it's own might be over grooming. I also think birds get some bald spots at old age, some say it's due to poor nutrition.

I'm more of a lizard guy, though my mom did have a cockatiel back when I was a kid.

Attached: reptile.jpg (1693x1097, 331K)

So should I use all my boosts right now? Is there a reason not to?

I haven't bought anything.

Attached: bird.webm (822x476, 2.8M)

I just wanna play as Shang Tsung and eventually Bruce Campbell but the store wont let me complete any purchases, all day it's been stuck on "working" at the checkout

Attached: 1554067533536.jpg (232x197, 23K)

So far, I only bought Rain World and Overcooked 2 to play with someone.

Attached: 1548212328209.jpg (412x368, 20K)

>tfw want a pet turkey vulture but can't because of some meme law
also i bought nothing haha

Attached: SUB1229OBS-VULTURE-articleLarge.jpg (600x400, 41K)

cute melon

It's just that his feathers have been like that for over a year. It might not be the same feathers over time, but he always looks disgruntled and battered like that.

r8 my cart

Attached: 1543310726357.jpg (630x503, 38K)

weeb shit / 10
generic shit / 10

so a friend gifted me his cockatiel like two days ago
he keeps hissing at me if i try to approach
what do i do?

Attached: 48748777.jpg (400x400, 23K)

Put it into the oven, if all goes well he should stop hissing after a few minutes on 220 C°. This way you also get a nutrient albeit precarious meal.

Representing

Attached: 1481334357502.png (680x680, 779K)

You need to slowly gain his trust

Attached: 1481338724499.gif (480x360, 1.28M)

shitty

Post more birbs /cockchads/

Attached: 1549633554652.jpg (382x382, 20K)

My one was always cranky when he was young
If it's a male it might do you some good to hang out with him (let him wander around the house while you do stuff or just watch tv/play video) and get him a female to mate with

Attached: 1522846780456.jpg (803x798, 43K)

Attached: Fj6YtQY.webm (720x720, 2.84M)

Sup cockabros. I got DMC V and Ill probably get more later. Looks super fun and I love the dmc threads so I thought why not.

Attached: IMG_7090.jpg (720x893, 46K)

Attached: parrot jealous.webm (720x720, 1.8M)

>video games

Attached: 1558316659585.png (649x737, 218K)

>mom found these two cockatiels at a fucking garage sale
>owners were obviously not treating them right
>had them for 4 years now
>EVEN NOW they don’t like me
>they won’t bite me but they’ll try to get away
>one of them can’t fly and i don’t know why. he’s not hurt i don’t think. it’s like he never learned how.
>they fuck sometimes but since the male one can’t fly, he sometimes falls off her and hits the bottom of the cage
>they absolutely hate affection and want to be in their cage 24/7
i don’t know what to do

Attached: 7DD3F751-E881-4E44-BC56-ED3FC62168FD.gif (540x304, 1.76M)