Why was this game so comfy

Lbp thread

Attached: 5305989323_f2ec1a695c_b.jpg (1023x791, 97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/q5ud9AvqONQ
youtube.com/watch?v=RVv8LOb96Mc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

LBP1: Soul
LBP2: Peak Soul
LBP Vita: Soul
LBP3: Soulless

what about psp version?

It was pretty bad but it seemed like they at least tried. Create mode was buggy as hell and jumping physics were even worse than usual with a weird momentum stop every time you land

youtu.be/q5ud9AvqONQ

Attached: images.jpg (273x185, 4K)

first one was best even with less create mechanics, yes it limited your way of creating and what you create but then again it yielded in focused platforming levels that were fun with friends

story mode was a lot better with it's hand crafted look and very nonserious narrative

>be me
>be 10
>used to create a lot of levels in both lbp and lbp2
>they were shit, but I still had fun making and playing them
>try to create anything now
>unable to think of anything due to petty perfectionism, and the fact that it'll still be dogshit

Fuck, at times I just wanna go back to more carefree times

for me it's that I can't be assed to create anything now, everything seems to lame to invest time into

youtube.com/watch?v=RVv8LOb96Mc
also first LBP has infinitely better music, it's fucking great, every track is so nice to listen to

>LBP Vita: Soul
no, fuck that game. the touchscreen stuff was cool, but even when it wasn't dead online I could never join a game with Anyone! the game would always 'fail to connect to players' and kick me back to the pod. EVERY TIME.

I would play this game with me mum and slap her shit in it

kinky little shit

this is how I feel too, that feeling made me decide to not get Mario Maker 2.

online worked for me
LBPV was a portable LBP2 with new story levels, it was great

LBP3 literally ran at like 10fps on the PS3 and seriously took something like 30 minutes just to load the first level, holy fuck it was terrible

It was ass on PS4 too with profiles corrupting daily and LBP1/2 DLC not carrying over because Sumo gave zero fucks

How has Dreams turned out? I remember someone posting a webm of a distorted carnival level that got me interested.

the creations are pretty lame, alone anyway

It's good but the early access is barebones. No story mode or anything yet, but they are slowly adding templates/kits and more Mm levels every now and then

I was really excited for it a couple months ago when the Beta had just come out and people were making some cool character assets with polished animations but I haven't heard much about it since the initial hype. I was hoping the game's potential would just keep snowballing as people become more familiar with the creation systems but so far it's just been walking simulators. I get the feeling most people who seriously delve into Dreams will eventually realize they'd be better off trying to realize their ideas in a less limited Engine on their PCs.

Attached: takemeback-1.jpg (1120x2016, 1.01M)