Anybody else with tinnitus here? I think there might be a way to cure a certain type of it

Anybody else with tinnitus here? I think there might be a way to cure a certain type of it.
A few days ago, I listened to white noise at moderate to loud volume with the SAME earbuds that caused the problem to begin with, and felt a major relief. T stopped completely for 3 seconds but it reformed. The thing is, it came back but it was a lot milder than before and stayed that way.
I’ve heard this thing happening to someone else before too. There was this guy on tinnitustalk who started listening to white noise for 10 days constantly and was cured. I can’t take that leap of faith, at least not yet. I’m afraid I’ll make it worse. I also think it’s effective only for those whose tinnitus is noise induced.

Help bros.

Attached: CE369A8C-F7CE-43EC-966A-D4CE16EC2027.jpg (764x764, 110K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=-uFH52U4a-4
youtube.com/channel/UCP0pfmXnI8hMnXP52Eg2pEg
tinnitustalk.com/threads/i-invented-a-sound-that-knocked-out-my-tinnitus.33001/
metro.co.uk/2019/06/18/new-breakthrough-pill-could-cure-tinnitus-10006638/
mynoise.net/
share.upmc.com/2016/10/exploding-head-syndrome/
youtube.com/watch?v=cJMrrzjELlY&list=PLE9667CC95C1A1ED7&index=11
youtube.com/watch?v=QT0qHzWJXzs
youtube.com/watch?v=_yM7tn7jydQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nobody gives a shit, stop spamming this thread and blow ur brains out

The only cure is death. Not even kidding.

Welcome to human physiology 101. Enjoy.

Don't take your health for granted, just be happy it didn't happen to you sooner.

You didn't discover a cure to tinnitus, unfortunately. If this were able to cure tinnitus, then it would alread by known. I have it pretty bad and the only thing I can do, and you should do, is ignore it instead of trying to find a cure (none exists). You're only making it worse by fixating on it.

>listening to whitenoise cures it
LOL

No, he probably learned to live with it. I used to have a loud as fuck dehumidifier working over night close to my room just to muffle my tinnitus. it never stopped, in fact it got much worse.

And I don't care. Don't care about my visual snow either. There are worse conditions for one to have, like diabetes.

Also, make sure to eat a good, healthy diet and exercise regularly. It helps.

Yours hasn't gone away yet? Damn

I used to think that I'd be willing to trade my tinnitus for chronic pain until I got shingles, which was the single most painful thing in my life. It made me thankful that a ringing in my ear is the only thing wrong with me.

It really depends. If your tinnitus is related to a damaged eardrum, exercise can potentially make it worse.

Well I got hit by a basketball on my right side of the head last august. Had a concussion and the T appeared 2 weeks later that. Fucking sucks dude, i cant listen to music and i want to be dead all the time, and that concussion has left me way dumber and sadder than i was before, i can feel it. Sometimes I listen to Szynalski's tone generator, I set it to around 12 HZ and leave it running. Helps a little bit with not thinking about the tinnitus. Hope there is a cure someday, for all of us. No one deserves to feel this shit.

I'm hopeful that stem cell research will lead to a cure.

Why are tinnitus threads so common on this board? I tend to visit a lot of boards and see tinnitus threads but they seem to die off quickly but on Yea Forums it seems everyone has it lol. That’s says a lot about the harm headsets can do to you.

headphones are a common cause of tinnitus in young people and this board is filled with young people who regularly use headphones. I'm sure Yea Forums has plenty of users with tinnitus as well.

Can someone with noise-induced tinnitus please try this sound with earbuds for just 5 minutes at moderate volume? Tell me if it changed your T in any way even the slightest change is a good sign. I’m on to something.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=-uFH52U4a-4

listening now

pretty sure that the point of this is to mask your tinnitus while you're listening to it--which it does quite well--and not to permanently reduce it while you're not listening

Thankfully I receive a headache every time I use headphones for longer than an hour like god intended.

You cure it with stem cells which our loving boomer voting population made impossible to research

Okay, but what does this have to do with video games?

listened for 5 minutes and, as expected, it masked my tinnitus while listening but my tinnitus is the same as usual now that I'm not listening

BUT IT DOESNT JUST MASK IT I FUCKING SWEAR. For me at least it actually reduces the damn noise. And for a few brief seconds after I take the earbuds off it stops the noise completely. There’s this thing called residual inhibition. It usually doesn’t last long but for me and for a lot of other people it sends their T into a long remission.

Just ignore it. There's a chance it will fade away in time anyway.

If you want to harvest dead babies for your tinnitus I'm glad you have it.

>m.

If there was a cure for it, it would be widely known by now

It took me 9 months and supplements for mine to go down. I still hear it when I plug my ears but otherwise it’s no longer normal noticable

These days I got an early shift and I toned downed heavily on the game sound effects if it becomes annoying

Fuck man. Is your T noise induced? This usually works for noise induced high pitched T which is what I have.

>permament tinnitus in my right ear
>also partly deaf in right ear
>and have visual snow
It's bizarrely relaxing, having everything just muffled

youtube.com/channel/UCP0pfmXnI8hMnXP52Eg2pEg
This youtube channel helped me with my Tinnitus. Not fully gone but better than before.

Sorry not all of us are vegetarians

when will adam reed get over the entire coma phase? i know he really ran out of ideas but the dream sequences are getting tiring. why not creating new spy agencies? i know odin is irrelevant and the kgb have no reason to get involved ever since nikolai died and katia has barry under a leash. i miss them being spies

Lobotomized much?

That happened to me the fisrt time I took 500 mg of niacin

Lots of soulfags

Attached: tinitus.png (514x356, 391K)

i'm just glad mine is like TV static on low volume rather than the "EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" some people experience

Attached: 1541435995774.gif (535x480, 407K)

That's great for you, but I imagine that it's just helping you relax and take your mind off of your tinnitus, which is what you should be doing if you want to live with it instead of fixating on it anyway. Once you learn to live with it, it gets better. The uploader of that video doesn't even claim that it'll reduce your tinnitus. He says himself that it's to mask it.

You'll decay before I do
Significant numbers of the people who made that shit legal reality died in nursing homes being beaten by obese black women
And at least some portion of them could have been kept independent stem cell research
We reap what we sow

I've had it all my life because of having poor hearing in my right ear, I've never known silence and honestly it doesn't even bother me.

Neither am I. Embryonic stem cell research showed no signs of success compared to adult and it cost a lot in tax dollars to fund. Then you have the ethical reasons. They have been inducing pluripotent stem cells anyway. You deserve your tinnitus.

I always felt niacin was making my blood “boil” since it directly stimulates the veins

hey, im the one who posted My tinnitus is brain trauma-induced but listening to this vid on loud for almost 8 minutes did mask my T a loud and it temporarily reduced it a bit. Just wanted to let you know.

Well, I don't know if mine is noise reduced. I assume it is because I used to go to loud concerts and do ignorant shit like turn my headphones all the way up, but it seems like it got really bad out of the blue long after I stopped doing those things and the doctor told me that my hearing was perfect when I went to see if something could be done about it.

No I won't. I will never decay. But your ears already have. You're not a decent person, so you earned your curse.

People get abortions whatever we do. Might as well legalize it and put the dead babies to some use, instead of incinerating them.

i've had "eeeeeeeeeeeeeee" since i was a small child. kept asking people what that strange constant sound is. never known anything else.
it probably affects me subconciously but i more or less ignore it. ironically i'm a musician now and it's almost like a filter

Why are you speaking authoritatively about shit you know nothing about?

Those people aren't real people they're something less. As I said, they can already induce pluripotent stem cells ethically, the ones you wanted to harvest from dead babies.

LOL FFS NO ITS NOT A PLACEBO THATS WHAT IM TELLING PEOPLE BUT NOBODY BELIEVES ME.

There’s this crazy idiot on tinnitustalk that claims he has invented a sound that knocked his tinnitus out and has cured 500 people. At first I thought like everybody in that forum that this guy was a complete scammer. Nobody believed him and called him a charlatan until the moderator (I think) of the biggest tinnitus group on Facebook confirmed that he was LEGIT AS FUCK and has helped many people send their tinnitus into remission.

tinnitustalk.com/threads/i-invented-a-sound-that-knocked-out-my-tinnitus.33001/

READ ALL THE PAGES

Lobotomy doesn't sound too bad some days. I can',t make mistakes or cock up if someone else does all the thinking for me.

I don't have tinnitus. I was just trying to inform someone that the cure for their ailment was made illegal by local tribals who fear witches.
I'd say the same thing to a guy who has bed bugs. With one key illegal narcotic you could make your own DDT and eliminate those things from an entire county. But a newpaper article about eagle eggs from the 80's means we can't have that either

Flushing is literally the most common side effect from niacin and if you didn't understand what it was you might be clinically retarded.

If you want to harvest the stem cells from fetuses you deserve your curse. If not, then you don't.

I bet you tinnitus fags thought you were real "manly" blastic music on full volume, didn't you? Haha.

I developed mine in my right ear for seemingly no reason. I have always taken excellent care of my ears. Way better than most. It occurs when my ear is occluded and gets pretty loud if it's covered up. It only becomes noticeable at night and if I wake up when not fully rested it's very angry. The more tired I am the worse it is. The only thing I can think of that sparked it was getting hit in the jaw with a brick.

Everyone have tinnitus you fucking retards, normal people are just not autistic enough to focus on it.
This is like complaining because you suddenly became aware of your nose in between your eyes and now you can't unsee it.

I started taking Apple Cider Vinegar tablets and it really helps me. I still have the constant buzzing but it's much lower and I can at least get to sleep easier now.

Pink noise is better. It WILL help.

dilate, tinnitus schizo

it fucking sucks not gonna lie

>I will never decay
user...you do know what entropy is, right?

Nobody believes you because you're not presenting anything new. You're doing the same exact thing that many have done before you. This guy, of course, is trying to sell something. If there was a cure for tinnitus, it would be much more well known. Please understand that I'm trying to help you.

They're conducting research using pluripotent stem cells as we speak. It doesn't hinge on using dead babies.

not true. everyone can hear their blood circulating and stuff if they focus which is similar but that's not the same thing

Yes, and I know that there's more to reality than your petty perception of it. I will never decay. I don't know about you.

who tinnitus and floaters here?

No, I just liked the feeling and was too young to realize that there were consequences.

I played rhythm games with the effects on since it helped me fell the beat. These days I turned it off and am managing

I still remember Xenoblade 2 giving me a second vertigo episode when I played it undocked and with earphones without managing the volume

Treatment when?

mine is related to my TMJ (somatic tinnitus) and comes and goes with how fucking dumb I am and what I do with my jaw (eat steak or chewy shit, etc)
hoping that down the line when I can afford to fix it it'll lessen, but honestly mine isn't that bad. hope all my pathetic Yea Forumsirgins with tinnitus get a good night sleep here and there
stop thinking about it, stop talking about it, if you're subscribed to a tinnitus newsletter or reddit board or if you make posts about it here, you're going to suffer way more than you should be. it's just noise, and you can fade it out by not thinking about it

Oh my god I swear this board has the most autistic dyslexic users I’ve ever seen. He isn’t selling anything you moron. He’s giving away the sound file for free.

>Can't enjoy vidya anymore because of it

Help

I went to a concert and stood right next to the speaker without any earplugs and my ears didn't stop ringing, but after like a month later it just went away. Not sure if I just tune it out now or what but its extremely subtle now, except when I get hungover it's super loud.

Maybe there's hope for you.

Attached: IMG_1140.jpg (811x1442, 144K)

Any visual snow bros?

Attached: visual_snow.png (532x349, 570K)

Be a good boy and pray it goes away.

Fucking ignore it

How does your T sound like? I have TMJ too and hear multiple sounds but I don’t know which one is from the hearing loss, which one is noise induced and which one is TMJ lol.

Do you all have permanent tinnitus or tmj? That shit goes away I didn't know there were permanent varieties.

i think anything that messes with your GABA system like drinking exacerbates it for sure. it makes sense that it would help you ignore it normally, along with other things like tooth pain

For us guys who play loud video games, it’s long term damage that won’t really go away

mine is 24/7

just do what my dad does and make it even louder than the tinnitus. it's so obvious bro

While recommending you buy a specific set of headphones. Regardless, I know that it's hard to accept that you're probably going to have a ringing in your ears for the rest of you life, but you are and you need to just come to terms with it and learn to deal with it like every other person with it. It does get better once you accept it and just learn to ignore it.

No, i literally got hit out of the blue by a basketball by some asshole who didnt know what he was doing. I had nothing to do with it. Bad bait, try harder next time.

light ringing tone, almost white-noiseish but can change depending on things like how i'm laying down and if my jaw is particularly fucked, which jaw, etc

I've had it constantly--24/7--since I was 16 after a Gwar concert. I'm 32 now.

shameful faps

Twinrova

Attached: shamefyk.png (347x412, 242K)

But I didn’t use his method or buy those specific headphones. I used my own earbuds and a different white noise sound for an hour and my T was reduced a lot. I’ll repeat this again to get hopefully even more improvement.

My dog had cataracts and I prayed they go away and now his eyes look clean again.

I literally feel like blowing my brains out sometimes

Yea Forums - video games

high-pitched ring

i used to think all those guys must have horrible hearing damage, and while they mostly do have some degree it's not nearly as bad as you would expect. it's not actually THAT loud on stage. except cymbals those will rape you lol

i was born with it and i am completely used to it
i didn't even know that this was a thing. i always thought tinnitus was some "world background noise" that everyone heared until i coincidentally discovered that "complete silence" is possible

ever since this realization i started noticing more and more, to the point where the sound wouldn't even let me sleep. what i have been casually ignoring for 21 years was now torturing me and i had to use background noise

i just had to take it easy, reduce stress and before i knew it i could once again casually ignore it. my only regret is that i will never enjoy a moment of pure silence and hear for myself what it's like.
tldr the psychological aspect of tinnitus is surprisingly important

not video games

try dodging

This

don't go on tinnitustalk bros
it's depressing as fuck

>with the SAME earbuds that caused the problem to begin with
Why the fuck do you listen to shit so loud that it causes you to go deaf?

>have high pitch induced tinnitus
>have visual snow too
No idea when tinnitus started happening, but i know that my visual snow started after i hit the back of my head on the concrete edge. The second impact in the same area a few years later made it worse. Had multiple concussions (i think, i was not diagnosed).
Its not relaxing - i cannot enjoy looking at uniform blue color, or any color for that matter.
Broadband visual snow - aint anything good, thats for sure.
Yeah, mine is EEEEE.

Interesting...

metro.co.uk/2019/06/18/new-breakthrough-pill-could-cure-tinnitus-10006638/

TNF-A also decreases with fasting, which is probably why for some people fasting helps with tinnitus

hello me
i've also become more aware of the psychological aspect of it as i've gotten older. experimentation with drugs and alcohol showed a lot of ways it can feel better or worse that have nothing to do with sound. quitting phenibut (weird benzoish soviet substance which is somehow legal) for example made it horrible but after a few months i'm indifferent to it again

I've always wondered how people like my dad who have played in bands their entire life don't have it while I do, although I was standing right in front of a speaker at that show, and my dad had given me earplugs to wear, but they pushed in some excess earwax when I tried to put them in so I just dropped them on the ground.

Lol true. Fuck man... every thread over there is about someone who is desperate and wants to off himself.
It makes me wonder, if tinnitus is such a horrible condition why isn’t the suicide rate a lot higher?

>tfw woke up 2 months ago with both tinnitus and sensitivity to certain high pitched noise
>The sensitivity went way after a week, and the tinnitus is getting quiter
Unless that's what I want to think

>100 posts in
>nobody remembered my post about the actual cause of tinnitus in the other thread

It's caused by pulsed Microwave Radiation emitted from your local phone masts and nearby Wifi stations, e.g routers

If you make a grounded aluminium foil helmet and put it on your head so it's sealed and no Microwave Radiation can get in, your tinnitus will go down either immediately or after some minutes (hours in severe cases)

>mfw I have tinnitus, visual snow, AND type 1 beetus

Attached: Nutrients.png (911x246, 22K)

Yeah, it sucks.

true

>rarely go to concerts
>Rarely use headphones
>Not doing any sport
Guess I'm safe

High pitched ringing like the one user said. It sounds, kind of like the shrill electric noise old CRT TV's made being on for long with the volume at zero.
I don't get it very often, usually after I have been drinking (alcohol is known to make tinnitus worse), and especially if I have recently played a show with any of the bands I'm in that have drummers, because my dumbass barely wears earpro.

Why? Explain why is it so awful?

I have it pretty bad but you learn to live with it. Keep yourself distracted to start with

Yea it has to do with masking and habituation. Essentially, exposing yourself to frequencies that are near the tinnitus frequency causes fatigue and a dampened response amongst whatever neural substrate underlies the tinnitus sound, so that it sounds like it less loud and high pitched.

>holding out on human testing
please allow people to volunteer for it many of them are probably wanting to kill themselves

how the fuck do I NOT get tinnitus

Attached: 15927198271.png (735x720, 313K)

got mine from a fucking ear infection. sitting in bed feeling like shit, headache, ear is hot and feels swollen. suddenly a pop sound and the tone of ringing changes to a static sound and didn't go away. mine isn't bad though. if i'm in a really quiet place i cant even notice it sometimes, but it's always there

Attached: 1542172294600.jpg (324x451, 22K)

stay away from Microwave Radiation

same. growing up with rock loving parents that blasted music in the home and in the car. didnt know tinnitus my whole life until i started living alone. I saw a thread like this so i concentrated and sure enough noticed the EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE'ing. but at this point ive had it forever i dont even know what life would be like without it.

Just do a fecal mater transplant it cured my autism and tinnitus.

Anybody else’s T change after exposed to certain sounds? I have this shaver and when I turn it on the vibration sound it caused breaks off my tinnitus and it seems like it’s dying off. But then it comes back again.

Attached: 7E2C60A8-3AE0-492E-BA4B-243ABF407F8A.jpg (900x900, 41K)

is this bait?
I want to believe...

just try it, make sure to turn off your Wifi and phone at night, and anything else that emits Microwaves

I do have rinning, but it's very managable and inside of my head instead of my ears. Atleast that's what it feels like. So is mine brain induced? How the fuck does that work.

I have stess related tinnitus, basically the muscles in my neck twitch and rub against the middle ear causing temporary tinnitus. its annoying but thankfully only lasts a few seconds, a minute at most. I really feel for people who have to deal with this shit at all times.

does your phone volume have a warning/red section? that's no joke
get used to bringing things to minimal audible volume and being content with that instead of cranking to make yourself focus on it. my brother listens to podcasts at nearly full volume to force himself to pay attention, it's retarded

Don't use headphones and don't go to concerts or go shooting without ear protection. If you must use headphones, keep the volume low. If you must go to a concert, don't stand by any speakers and use earplugs.

How did you guys get tinnitus?

WHy? Explain

too many concerts, and gen 1 mp3 players when they didnt have volume recommendations

by being super chad and enjoying the excesses of life
>music only gives me asmr when it's near full volume, why listen to it any lower

at some point you're just wallowing and there's no cure anyway

I had tinnitus before I shielded my apartment from the local phone mast and switched off my Wifi at night. Now I sleep soundly

excessive use of headphones most likely

There are various causes and levels of damage resulting in different types of tinnitus. I have the high pitched whine that sounds like a vacuum tube TV on but with no volume. There's no real cure for most of us. If it's caused by muscle tightness/TMJ, you might be able to fix it. Auditory nerve damage, you might be able to fix it by making yourself deaf in that ear by cutting the nerve, but if it turns out that it's actually at least part originating in the brain then you're fucked with deafness while STILL having it on that side.

Fortunately it doesn't seem to impact one's ability to discern audio much. Loud noises are more painful as a result though.

I strongly recommend
mynoise.net/

I had a tiny, tiny bit from an ear infection in childhood, but it was barely there. Some asshole starting a weedwhacker next to my ear and then taking one regular dose of adderall both magnified it.

my ears will ring after jamming out in my car during commutes. it's not just headphones. But I'm like the type of person who likes to literally FEEL the vibrations of the song.
also I like metal and hard rock and whatnot, and that certainly isn't the quietest genre around...

Use a noise machine and or fan when you sleep. You wont notice the ringing

rule of thumb I often hear is "whatever your current headphone volume is, its probably too loud by a factor of 2"

Just listen to music with a lower volume. Also if your job makes you work in an environment with loud noise without ear protection call OSHA immediately.

hold your nose and blow through it, not too hard.
There you go, you dont have tinnitus.

i used to be like this but i decided it's really not worth it looking at my life as a whole
there's another kind of transcendence in being able to feel just as strongly from music without literally blasting yourself and fucking up the whole sense

Does anybody get this weird high pitched sound distortion? Sounds like some sounds have a high pitched whistling undertone to them. Kind of like listening through a seashell. Really hard to describe. Is this hyperacusis?

Everyone thinks their ailment is the worst until they get a worse ailment.

definitely

This is outstanding. Decades of people suffering and scientists scratching their heads and you just come hear scratch your ass and give out the cure everyone like Jesus.

I actually have zero measurable hearing damage and most people have more trouble hearing things than I do. and any tinnitus I get has never been permanent usually just for a day, so I think ears can actually somewhat heal.
I only ever listen to music in the car really. At home I play my own music, and it's usually not excessively loud unless it's one of the electric guitars out of the cabinet amp. But it would be a tragedy to lose any part of my hearing since playing and writing music is my favorite hobby/passion (along with videogames).
Nobody wants to go the way of Beethoven.
>trying to buy an accordion
>wish I could afford a harp

I had this last month for a week, then for a few days afterwards, but never got it again. Probably caused by built-up anxiety at the time, and I'd like to think that's how my tinnitus started, which has now calmed down significantly.

reminder anxiety and stress makes it worse

I think you made this same thread a few days ago?

a) dont use qtips
b) clear your sinuses
c) careful about your ear pressure when blowing hard
d) swallow more if you think its coming on
e) stop grinding\lockjawing your teeth

my tinnitus turns into music when im trying to sleep. Ill swear theres a radio on somewhere, lift my head up, and silence. It's interesting.

>dont use qtips
What are the alternatives?

this happens to me any time there is any sort of natural metronome in the room, but I can tell it's just my imagination.
example, ceiling fan clicking at medium speed.

qtips are fine, just don't jam them straight in your earhole. I wouldn't use them at all, personally.

That exists and it’s called musical hallucination or musical tinnitus. Google it.

>tfw got tinnitus and visual snow from shrooms
You learn to live with it easily though.

This used to happen to me before I had tinnitus. I would also sometimes hear what sounded like unintelligible whispers, which made me think that either my house was haunted or I was crazy, but I later found out that that's a form of tinnitus.

That's some freaky shit bruh

have you ever considered that your brain is saturated with radio waves and microwaves from various transmitters and all these frequencies are inducing voltage in the auditory processing areas of your brains, causing these phantom sounds?

the government invented the "tin foil hat" meme to dissuade you from understanding their suppression weapon (which was featured in Half Life 2)

>hearing whispers
Cousin that ain’t Tinnitus

Attached: E24DC1DC-E435-4FEB-B823-25A67985C9F8.jpg (500x468, 17K)

Not that guy, but sometimes when I'm trying to sleep, or when I'm waking up and trying to stay asleep, I hear what sounds like a far off loud "bang", and I'm pretty sure I'm imagining it.

based schizophrenic bro

Yeah. Hallucinations before you fall asleep are pretty normal.

Could be stress related. Had heavy tinnitus a few weeks ago from stress caused by overworking.
I always get it from time to time in a light form, even right now I have slight tinnitus that sounds like CRT-TV static. What cured it for a while was going on vacation for a few days and good sleep hygiene. Sometimes music helps. I also get tinnitus from drinking soda sometimes, especially diet soda. It is a very complex problem.

I've had it for three months now. Along with mucus constantly filling up in my mouth, head pressure, and feeling fluid dripping down around the area right in front of my ears on both sides. Been given the run around by doctors. Currently taking antibiotics but more than halfway through the pills it doesn't seem to be getting better.

Listened and now it's way lower volume or should I say a different hu . :)

share.upmc.com/2016/10/exploding-head-syndrome/

Qtips are fine if you use them correctly.

Attached: Untitled2.png (587x477, 10K)

i'm a neet who is barely subjected to any noise during the day
but it always gets worse in the evening, after things like gas appliances are turned on
i swear there's some inaudible frequency that is fucking with me
maybe my fucking neighbor has something turned on directly against my wall

THIS IS WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT
I listened to it for hours and it was getting better and better. Major relief.

One time I had a crazy paralysis hallucination of a baby crawling against the ceiling VERY fast, every time I tried to move a muscle the baby would teleport back to the start position. It didn't even scare me for some reason.

Fortunately it only seems to happen when my sleep schedule is very fucked up, and even then it's rare.

I'm pretty sure I have it from hunting as a kid without ear protection. It's extremely mild at best but I can't sleep without a fan on because of it.

Anyway, I think you just gotta learn to live with it, man. I guess I'm lucky because I've had it so long I can't even remember what silence even sounds like. It's just that ringing whenever it's quiet.

Ur dead right. This is what mine sounds like.

youtube.com/watch?v=cJMrrzjELlY&list=PLE9667CC95C1A1ED7&index=11

Yeah sleep paralysis seems to scare a lot of people but not me. I had the most horrible hallucinations and I’ve always remained calm during the whole thing. It’s surprising because I’m a very anxious person actually.

One time I was seeing an old woman with curly white hair and amputated legs crawling on my bed and I just couldn’t bother lol all I wanted was to go back to sleep. The baby thing you saw really conjured up a creepy image nice kek.

this is the problem
the cure will come with nanomachines

Attached: cochlear%20cilia%20damaged[1].jpg (512x342, 48K)

Attached: basic nutrition; $87 per month.png (916x1262, 282K)

The new season is really good, feels like the original seasons and the spaceship captain dynamic works really well for Archer. At the same time, it's become increasingly obvious that the writers are running out of ideas, because this just feels like a sci-fi version of the original seasons

Attached: thank you Adam Reed.png (458x435, 363K)

Shit I'm one of those people who cant sleep unless I have white noise/a fan on
I probably got it without even realising it

>the baby thing you saw really conjured up a creepy image
It was also at low fps, with a digital feel to it, like what you would see in a David Lynch movie, I love this shit.

I've had it since i can remember. But thanks to th fact tuat my mind is kind of daydreaming non stop i can drown it out with thoughts.

At what age do people develop tinnitus, or is not very age correlated? I'm 29 and I don't have it, but I used to listen to metal with the volume cranked up through earbuds all the time.

>tfw had dozens of ear infections as a kid and one day I got the T
>mfw I got used to it pretty quickly with the help of fans and quiet music

Attached: 1558052810698.gif (500x225, 701K)

I have an EXTREMELY temporary cure, only lasts for a minute or so at the max. Place your palms on your ears with your fingers pointing to the back of your head, then place your pointer fingers on your middle finger, and apply pressure until they slip and thump into your head. Repeat 50 times and once you remove your hands from your ears you'll hear the sweet sweet sound of silence.

So you'd rather those fetuses just go in the incinerator?

Went to a Monster Jam event when I was a kid with my uncle and his family, uncle gave everyone except me earmuffs to protect their ears, and the rest is history.

You should sue.

How? I have no evidence, and his family would obviously back him up over me.
Just gotta live with it now.

Don't listen to MORE loud noise.

I'm sorry bro, I have it too and I learned to live with it. Soon enough you'll not remember how it was before you had it.

You'll have to learn to live with it, we all do. Don't listen to fuckoff loud music anymore.

part of getting older seems to be dealing with 'minor' life long ailments. shit sucks man

>t. ibs, tinnitus, visual floaters

Hey whatever works for you to ease it is great but this isn't a cure. You are tricking your brain, and that's the best we can do at the moment.

I learned to live with it, take this as a sign to turn your music down. Eventually it will feel like you always had it.

how old are you guys?

ANSWER ME!! Am I going to go nuts like Beethoven?

>tinnitus, deteriorating eyesight and a stomach hernia.

It's great being a 40 year old boomer.

Attached: Boom.jpg (633x640, 51K)

Yeah this kinda works for me, it doesn't eliminate it but it sort of "tames" it.

Usually I'm not even aware I have tinnitus until I stumble upon threads like these lol.

I got my tinnitus in my teens, probably from having in-ear buds cranked up too high while riding my bike.

Pro-tip: In-ear buds are the devil.

Yeah I have a permanent slight limp after snapping my Achilles tendon in half, as well as chronic (but mild) pleurisy. I'm only 28 but I miss my young body already.

in-ear is like jabbing audio icepicks in your ears

i know right

...balding

youtube.com/watch?v=QT0qHzWJXzs

I think you'd have to have a lot of floaters for it to be even noticeable, kinda an exaggeration to lump it in with other ailments.

Sometimes I'll ignore it for weeks straight and than when I'm laying down trying to get to sleep i start focusing on it and want to kill myself

nah I'm just autistic and my brain writes it's own songs constantly

Be careful with these things, don't listen to them loud

youtube.com/watch?v=_yM7tn7jydQ

That's not autism

yeah I'm not actually autistic, but (unrelated) it's been heavily suggested by professionals that I have OCD

my tinnitus is bound to my body. whenever i feel very relaxed it becomes very very quiet. when iam under stress it becomes very loud, almost like i can't here anything else anymore.
it also gets louder when i overeat. when i do fasting and i feel space in my body, it usually also becomes more quiet.
i'm usually a person who overeats often and can't really relax (i always want to do something).
so i'm pretty sure why my tinnitus never goes away. i'm mentally ill and it's a symptom.
when i really focus on the tinnitus, listening to it, it makes me chill. it's like you come to yourself, because you only focus on it instead of anything else.

Any lads here suffered from sudden hearing loss? One of my ears is permanently fucked because of it, although not as bad as when it initially happened.

You're still alive.