Do you boys like the joy cons?

Do you boys like the joy cons?

Attached: u_10177578.jpg (1000x887, 74K)

No. They're flimsy and the gyro is unreliable. They also don't fit in the hands comfortably. The locks also snap easily. The plastic also scratches easily.

I like them in concept but their build quality is really poor, especially as an official nintendo product

I want a purple one

eh, they're alright. Like this guy said I think the idea is pretty genius. The controllers themselves aren't the best with their weak analog sticks. The lack of a dpad on the left joycon bothers me a bit but I understand. The placement of the analog stick on the right joycon is also a little awkward.

Overall they're not so bad but there's definite room for improvement. I've been using them recently to play Hollow Knight and get along pretty well.

Drifting is fucking shit. My brother has been able to repair them but it's fucking infuriating that these things are prone to falling apart.
I like the D-Pad though, the space between directions makes it easy for Tetris, but I wished the buttons were bigger.

No. I like the idea but they're so shit. It's uncomfortable sideways for my big hands and mine started drifting after less than a year of casual use.

They're comfy in handheld mode, especially because my hands are small and soft. Much better than the big clunky Xbox and ps4 controllers.

The most embarrassing "Here's your controller bro" moment i've ever experienced in real life was a guy who wanted to play smash with two joycons and a pro controller. Who the fuck do you think won every single game

Remember when Nintendo tried to get people to use the slogan “share the joy”
Hilarious

Ninitendofag here. Joy-Cons aren't a horrible concept, but they have a large array of problems (drifting, no dedicated D-pad, etc.)

I hate those fuckers

Attached: 1561162948797.png (801x724, 707K)

>Ninitendofag
pathetic

Okay. I like being able to lay with my arms in any position i want. That comfy

This

I love holding them and shit, they're very comfortable to aim and play with separated hands (although I wish they did one with a proper parallel d-pad). Got both of them drifting like crazy lately, fuck that. I wish they made better ones, although the pricing on the current ones is already crazy.

Yeah bro I love it when the joystick breaks after barely any use and so I need to buy a new one for over 60 dollars hahaha

Attached: dedede.jpg (400x300, 42K)

I'm not impressed. I'd be lukewarm if they didn't have the drifting issue, but since mine started drifting after less than a year I'm pretty soured on them.

I did at first. Now i hate them and never use them

Not really. If I have to use them I just hold them separately in each hand, the cheap plastic controller base they give you feels like garbage to hold. Pro controller is still best, even if it's ridiculously expensive.

Why does every Switch controller have some glaring flaw?
>joycon sticks drifting/fragile
>single joycon is too small
>pro controller has a bad d-pad
>officially licensed third party controllers don't have gyro
>gamecube controller missing a few buttons
I'm genuinely considering getting the slime controller but even then it might not have any rumble like the PS4 slime controller.

Attached: 1559093334569.jpg (440x440, 37K)

I think they are about as good as they could possibly be given their purpose, but they still aren't ideal.

Attached: a13.jpg (683x693, 98K)

They're too small.

>they are about as good as they could possibly be given their purpose
I fucking wish. Drifting is ass.

I love the HD Rumble but the controllers themselves are too small and feel cheap

>good as they could possibly be
not even close, the build quality of them is really poor