What a fucking disaster

What a fucking disaster
>online is a broken mess
>lobbies are completely neutered compared to other fighting games
>game looks like absolute shit with all these ugly filters
>roster is tiny as fuck that's slightly mitigated by the 4 free dlc characters which are gone after the 30th
>vs matches are just crouching and poking
>long as fuck loading times
>story mode is just one cutscene for each character

Fucking snk heroines had more effort and money put into it than this.

They're seriously charging 60 dollars for this shit? Are you fucking kidding me?

Attached: Samurai Shodown.jpg (1006x1114, 412K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/nzeropants/status/1143665399797407744
youtube.com/watch?v=GntVpE9K0XM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What did you expect?

>roster is tiny as fuck that's slightly mitigated by the 4 free dlc characters which are gone after the 30th

This is a good thing. Concise rosters are better.

samurai kusodown

I have my pre-ordered day one copy in front of me. Can't wait to have fun with video games unlike bitter OP.

Attached: 7RTQa9O_d.jpg (640x828, 61K)

All fighting games are trash. It's a hallmark of the genre at this point.

>post endorsed by /fgg/appa

rent free

I'm horrible at this, usually I have some natural skills at fighting games that let me do well to begin with, but I am getting my ass beat here. It is fun though, my only real issue so far is that my experience with the online hasn't been great, but that's largely because it seems like barely anybody in Europe is playing it.

>He fell for the story meme

Is the game actually bad or what? Have any pros weighed in?

It seems to be getting a positive reception in general.

Why would you even care about what the pros think? They'll only play what pays them.

From Max fans maybe. I want to hear from people who know what they're talking about

It's fun if you want a fighter that's purely neutral and footsies. Feels refreshing after years of esports aggressive combo shit.

>fighting game is low budget garbage
no way

It's so bad that kid in the sticky killed hisself

PS4?

yikes
glad i dropped japanese

Its a neutral heavy game where mashing will get you severely punished. Its pretty good

I don't watch him, but I wasn't under the impression he liked it. The only thing I've heard about him that had to do with the game is that he just talked about MK11 while playing it instead of talking about SamSho.

>It's fun if you want a fighter that's purely neutral and footsies.
this is unironically what I have been looking for for years. I think I will pick it up. I also think it playing this can only make you better at other fighting games, as neutral and footsies is still very important to master and any game.

the devs will beg for the waifubucks before the end.

Attached: 1561417684983.jpg (848x1200, 521K)

APOLOGIZE

Attached: 1561491383836[1].png (1322x279, 109K)

Yes.

>Game is legit fun and is getting pretty good reviews

Yea Forums: WORST GAME OF THE GENERATION

Attached: 136f49e0-a5fe-4027-922e-930f7c2b7be8-Samurai_Shodown_Nakoruru_1920.jpg (640x480, 113K)

For what? Being a better fighter than kuso like MK11 is not really that hard.

game looks OK,
although i would preferred cel shaded or sprites.

I'm approaching N3. My game budget is already being saved in anticipation.

Pros: Core gameplay is good
Cons: Small roster and there's not a lot to the game beyond that. Also slightly long load times.

TL;DR - it's the 2D equivalent of Tekken 7 (as a video game, not a fighting game.)

lol it's a huge flop

excellent gameplay. Also 4 frames input lag which is the lowest out of all the current gen fighting games.

Fun game, but people now are used to combo heavy stuff and this is NOT that.

it's OK,
Samsho plays very differently from other fighting games so combo autists will naturally rage.

He's bad at fighting games and his opinion on them has never mattered to anyone competent.

Any chance in hell you can play this online without a subscription?

> mfw at the final boss

that was some Fatal frame shit.

Attached: 1150380568787.jpg (110x115, 9K)

Nope.

Very fun. I hope they add more modes along with characters in the future, but for now I'm really enjoying just playing online.

Good thing it's not anyone's job here to care about sales figures, unless you're some kind of autist of course

>they saved the good DLC characters for season 2

what else would I care about? I'm White, I'm not gonna play a fucking fighting game

Alright, can't blame a man for trying.

Will there even be a Season 2? How far did they plan support for this?

I don't like the DLC characters. I was hoping they'd keep the more traditional chanbara style roster and not add too much anime shit but I guess we're going to end up with Rimururu and Basara.

Too busy watching Jamal nail your wife?

As usual, OP IS A CUM GUZZLING RETARD
Been playing a few hours, let me break it down:
>Online is a broken mess
I've played 35 matches and not a single one has lagged. If you pick "start matchmaking" you get matched quick, get to fight the same opponent as much as you want and switch characters, so this was about 7 different opponents
>lobbies
I don't like waiting so long between matches so I normally don't play in lobbies. Only one showed up on my search(the game has barely been out six hours), but I was able to join it no problem.
>Graphics
Subjective. Cue "It's okay when Street Fighter does it"
IMO it looks good and an improvement over plasticy look of KoF14
>roster
same as SFV and everyone who buys now gets the next 4 free instead of having to grind or get jewed.
>crouching and poking
everyone knows this is a neutral heavy game, if you want more combos go back to literally any other fighting game.
>loading times
I admit they could be better, but it's definitely faster than Street Fighter
>story
Who the fuck cares? Nothing is a bigger bore than fighting AI opponents. It's only there to appease people who don't play fighting games for the multiplayer for some reason.

How about you incel faggots actually play the game instead instead of shotposting from your dirty basement?

Oh wait I forgot, Yea Forums actually don't play videogames.

Attached: 5aXdIgh.gif (450x253, 103K)

KoF got two seasons, but they've confirmed nothing yet on this. Guess we'll find out when this season pass ends.

CHAN-CHAN-BARA CHAAAANBA-RA

Attached: shinkenred.jpg (1918x1080, 294K)

KoF 14 was a """"failure""""" and it was supported for 3 years

they are the same posts in a certain general on /vg/

I said White not ameritranny

>same as SFV and everyone who buys now gets the next 4 free
You don't even have to buy it, you can just download the season pass from PSN/XBL store and you're good

Wasn't KoF XIV actually really successful though?

yeah, but people here still think it failed

good gameplay pure footsies and reaction speed but this might turn people away being so hard

SNK fanboys and shills out in full force today.
Probably best to wait a week after launch for cooldown period when they're gone

>and everyone who buys now gets the next 4 free
You don't even have to buy the game
Just go to the playstation store and download the season pass for free, even if you're not sure you'll pick up the game

Attached: 18j0pypary78qjpg.jpg (636x358, 53K)

let me check

yeah, huge success here lmao

Attached: dead.png (746x164, 106K)

I remember them saying "KOF is here" during XIV release. Guess it was never here in the end.

?

Son, you might wanna take a closer look at those numerals

user...

Based retard

Attached: 1561490713708.jpg (1100x1100, 233K)

It's SamSho except it looks like an early PS2 game.

So it's SamSho?

You got Wan Fu. That's enough anti-anime to negate all the other shit.

kek

That's a shame. Good lobbies keep Guilty Gear feeling alive despite having

>Lobby issues
There is zero excuse for this. This is by far one of the worst online systems to use for pvp. Why the hell is there no 1v1 quick match with rematch?

If Tekken and SC still gets lobbies, I think it's a netcode issue, I don't own the game so I can't say much except this

Did you ever play early PS2 games instead of watching Youtube, retard,?

Then how about the easier solutuon?

PLAY. THE. FUCKING. GAME.

Gungfu ain't chanbara son.

The first season dlc choices are good.It would be worse to have Iroha, and Cham Cham

I like this thread.

t. /fgg/

>The first season dlc choices are good
Basara is the only decent one outta the bunch. Who the fuck do you think you're fooling

? GG has less than 2f

Agreed. Gimme Yunfei.

The kazama brothers are good and Wan Fu is not anime and interesting.The only wasted slot for me is Rimururu, but at least she is very different in terms of gameplay.

Rev 2 has 1f on pc, 4f on PS4
Do you actually play and know about fighting games or do you just parrot shit you find online?

>Hating Nako's better sister

Can't wait to throw ice at you and win via timer scams.

I pity everyone that doesn't at least have a casual local scene

Attached: Darli_Dagger5_0.webm (432x406, 2.83M)

kek, this nigger is shitposting so hard he can't even read properly

How do you taunt in this game
Have they assigned it to touchpad like fucking idiots[/spoilers]

It's basically like all Samsho games, aka very honest but zero meta growth and tech and stalemates quickly.
It is more of a casual game then a tournament game, since it's basically anti-hype.

so Tam Tam is from the Mayan world/area?
I though he was a northern american indian.

Attached: tamtam-samuraishodown4-remake-artwork2018.png (698x624, 127K)

>Play BlazBlue/Uniel
>See new fighting game on the horizon.
>New mean, new sexy girls to play.
>Listen to my wiener and preorder the shit asap.
>Didn't bother to look up previews.
>Final get the game.

OMG! Why are there so many naked man? Why is the combos so short? I didn't ask for this meatfest! At least the stages and music is nice.

Attached: 811.jpg (900x702, 83K)

By dropping your weapon on the ground by yourself and finishing your opponent with bare hands.

Eyes drawn like that make me uncomfortable.

It's a very old franchise user, sounds more like your fault

>Why is the combos so short?
Cause it's not a game about combos

There's a map where Green Hell is placed close to Venezuela

>america is called green hell
That's rough.

Unist and BBTAG have 2f.

You should, I pity myself for not having one.

Green Hell is a reference to Palenke, also the stone Amakusa and Mizuki sought in first two games

you just can't appreciate neutral

I do appreciate it a great deal, but I eventually need more meat and potatoes on my game or I get bored.

This actually is pushing me to get this. I hate combo shit so much

Play some SS V Special on fightcade or whatever too, good game

gitgud

Seems like a mixture of Inca and Maya

>I eventually need more meat and potatoes on my game

wtf are you talking about?

>Fucking snk heroines had more effort and money put into it than this.

Bruh no it didn't.

And I am one of the asperger players who bought it at launch and money match my friends even to this day.

A game having neutral is barebones. It's a small meal that's not complete or a small portion. That's what Samsho is; a snack. It's not a meal with meat and potatoes.

It's an expression that means the game is a bit too basic for him.

His moves were written in the Aztec language iirc

Just because it doesn't have 6 year long combos to lab doesn't make it a "snack"

quetzalcoatl?
I thought he was kukulkan in the maya region?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1016x568, 120K)

Samsho characters are also very basic. So is its okizeme. Etc. Like I said, there's no tech... So it's a snack.

>there's no tech
Tell that to Galford

I'm so glad Samsho got revived. Fighting games where you dial in a combo for big damage, while your opponent to waits to get his turn back are getting tiresome

Very basic tech is hardly tech.

He probably wasn't even born yet when PS2 games were out.

So you can't stand playing neutral. Guilty Gear is my main game but neutral heavy stuff like Koihime is really fun and its nice taking a break from oppressive setplay

>okizeme
The responsibility is on the player getting up not to press buttons.

>it only counts when I say so
Give 3 examples of tech then

This. Most people using the "looks like a Ps2 game" line never actually played on a fucking PS2 at the time.

Sounds like SamSho is too big brain for you peanuts. Go back to your generic animu fightans or learn to play chess.

Is it just me or is Yoshi's 236A/B/C kind of shitty?

Yeah it looks even worse than the average ps2 title. Dreamcast is more accurate

No, I like neutral. I just get bored of neutral-only games eventually because there's not enough substance. They're more of a snack. I already said this. Samsho is a fine game, just like Divekick. The two are very similar.

>thinking that the Ps2 looks better than the dreamcast
oh god, you underage faggot

You two are getting meme'd. Don't believe OP's lies.

You're insecure, I get it. I don't have any problems with Samsho, it's just not my favorite. If our local picks it up, I'll play it, but nobody is really talking about it in our scene.

Il give it a try. The 2d fighters I've tried are just which guy can land the launcher first for the big combo and other flowchart shit. I'm hoping this will be a breath of fresh air.

Very True! I'm pretty good at T7 and SC6 tho.

>"too big brained for you peanuts."
>can't even write a sentence properly.

Man Rui is looking bottom tier when I think about it.

>The 2d fighters I've tried are just which guy can land the launcher first for the big combo
Tekken feels more like that than at least GG does for me. I haven't played SC6 so I can't comment on that. UNIST is very combo heavy in a way I dislike though, regardless SamSho is far and away less combo heavy than any of these other games.

>which guy can land the launcher first for the big combo and other flowchart shit
you literally play tekken, which has larger damaging combos off launchers than most 2d games

Is there stuff to unlock?

A sense of satisfaction when you bully some one to death

>thinking 3D fighting games outside of Smash (hurr durr xD) will deliver

>the need to write perfect sentence properly
>In Yea Forums

Attached: giphy.gif (500x280, 521K)

So, like Tekken?
Well, Samsho is the same thing but without even pressing the extra buttons to combo.

You unlock a bunch of stuff for beating story mode for the first time, but I don't think there's too much beyond that, I haven't looked into it too much though.

lurk moar
properly spelling out words etc has always been the proper way to conduct yourself here

>call someone retarded.
>have no argument and write like a retarded person.

>food analogy

Er, how about for people that refuse to buy PS+?

Character art
That’s really it

Are you hyper retarded?
It's not an analogy, it's a fucking colloquium.

>Insecure
>in a niche game thread like Samsho

Nigga wut

Attached: images.png (500x301, 9K)

Why are you buying a fighting game if you aren't going to fight others?
colloquium - an academic conference or seminar.

Nothing substantial. There's not much singleplayer content at all.

By playing through each character's Story mode, I assume?

Unlock stuff, enjoy the lore and characters.

Yes, as in a colloquial saying.
~ n. (of language) used in ordinary or familiar conversation; not formal or literary.

Will do, phoneposting is a bitch
What argument? We both just trading shitpost anyway. Stop moving goalposts

Are you scared of losing online?

Attached: 1544678146394.png (114x133, 19K)

Oh, you're a dumb burrito nigger aren't you?

But colloquium doesn't mean that, it means an academic conference or seminar retard

It's a colloquialism.
Either way, it's not a food analogy you dumb nigger.

Nope. Too cheap to pay for it.

>Playing a fighting game for single player content

Attached: 1282250891956.jpg (300x300, 13K)

For SNK games? You'd be spreading pretty far and wide.

Not him, but paying money to play people online sounds like a real hassle.
I would rather play with friends and have dumb casual fun.

Attached: images (4).jpg (500x609, 25K)

Does anyone know how to unlock the artworks? I’ve beaten story mode several times but I haven’t gotten any of them to unlock

When the fuck is the PC release god damn it I thought it was gonna come out like a week later but the date hasn't even been announced

Attached: 1559688963767.jpg (540x404, 22K)

From what I've seen apart from Geese the only 70+ damage combos come from high frame launchers which are easily punishable. From my time in ranked matches I dont see alot of people fishing for those. Just mix ups and lows into combos.

Dumbass. They said it would be Winter.

"Winter". Same with Switch.

So has anyone figured out how to play Wu yet? Am I supposed to spam projectiles at a distance and make a read if I think my opponent will try to jump/slide past them?

Loving the game. Only downside is the connections have been really bad. Only played one good match and it was still below average and kinda shitty

You have to beat it without using a continue

Fuck. The final boss is a bitch though.

Yes

Yeah, well when you're in low ranks and nobody can do like full wall carry splat for like 120, then no, the game doesn't revolve around it. At lower ranks it revolves around random shit that varies with each match. Tekken is literally fishing for launchers and spamming your frame traps.

I wasn't referring to the damage of the combos, though you still see plenty of them because they're the most reliable way of doing damage naturally, but their length. The average combo in Tekken feels longer than the average combo in GG to me, even though most of the ones in GG have more hits on average those hits tend to come out a lot faster and you have Burst to keep in mind too so you're not often put in a situation where you have nothing to do but wait for the combo to end. On top of that, a lot of the longer combos in GG require some setplay to get going, or at least a counter hit to start it, there aren't many long combos you'll get off of a stray hit.

the game is great and the netcode is actually playable, but the player rooms suck hard. only 1 cab and the players (potentially 10) have to fight over the 2 spots. once 2 players have clicked on the 2 spots, spectating is locked. so anyone who didn't choose to sit during that 2 second window cant watch. there's also no way to select winner stays or turns.

pray they announce a patch or lobbies are basically done for.

Attached: dlc_character_jp.jpg (1500x567, 382K)

Yes. You make traps, spam iceballs, hope you call out moves and then die when they successfully make it in.

I have only played SSII many years ago, and SSVS recently. How does this one compares to both? Im tempted to buy it but the local scene is non-existent, has anyone tried the ghost mechanic already?

>not using the free trials over and over again
lol

Attached: 1557254975527.jpg (323x241, 8K)

some art

Galford players just don't play anymore. We don't want you here and we'll never accept you

The director of the game said SSII and V were the biggest influence, so if you liked those you probably will like this one

ss5sp with issen on rage burst and less mechanics overall

also everyone has a secret super they can do whenever

DBFZ
>omg no neutral fucking trash game with 30 minute matches and overly long combos
SamSho
>omgz fuking game has no combos, matches last 10 seconds, too much neutral kusoge

Attached: 1553908199595.png (900x600, 770K)

>wanfu instead of iroha!

Irohafags on suicide watch

Attached: galfordxbox.png (495x517, 10K)

BLEACHED

I don't agree with the whiners but to be fair to them, those games are both on extreme sides of the spectrum when it comes to combos and neutral.

Play KOF then?

You are talking out of your ass man holy shit.

I havent tried GG myself but you make a compelling argument. I'll try it when I get the chance.

Welcome to /fgg/

The DLC picks were okay.

>Rimururu
8/10. Popular character. Unique. Not really my style, but generates hype.
>Basara
10/10. Super requested character. Very unique. Generates hype.
>Kazuki Kazama
5/10. All right, middle of the pack character. Neither generates nor kills hype.
>Wan-fu
2/10. No hype. Not even Samsho 3-5 wanted him. Only people this appeals to are those who want the entire original cast back. Which still leaves Gen-an.

Average: 6.25/10. Could be worse.

>Not liking Rimururu and Basara
You suck

Attached: Rim_smug.png (1020x1212, 1.49M)

>play online
>there are no lobbies
>set search functions to all
>game crashes
Eh

>Tfw everyone at my local is picking this up
Feels good

Kazuki Kazama is a 8 for me, and Wan Fu a 4 because at least he is not a generic softboy sword guy

>live in the middle of nowhere so no local scenes for any fighter

Attached: 1552329739784.jpg (370x370, 38K)

Just admit you have retard hands user

All I'm hoping for is Andrew in season 2, literally every other character can go to hell

Same and also MIZUKI WHO IS THE CUTEST

I feel like the game just needs Shizumaru, Seiger and Amakuza. Maybe just add Iroha to please the waifu fags.

I find the Kazama Bros. to be a little like the B-team of Samsho characters. They aren't bad, but they aren't necessarily as memorable as some other characters.

To Hell with Iroha. Give us Mina.

Last Blade characters as DLC when?

Attached: hibiki-cvs2-fix.jpg (471x600, 40K)

My guess for the season 2 lineup:

>Sogetsu
Can't have one without the other.
>Iroha
Will generate the most sales for SNK.
>Gen-an
Might as well complete the original roster at this point.
>Sieger
Already confirmed that the producer wanted to include him.

should've taken that epic exclusive deal

>One is an Incel edgelord and the other one is basically a tranny

They are basically made for the Yea Forums audience

Attached: KB.jpg (720x720, 72K)

>incel
exploding pants fucked his adopted sister

I'd be totally fine with 1 Last Blade character

Boss is cheap as fuck.

give me the quick rundown on these guys

welcome to SNK

>tfw no pirate girlfriend to come home and plunder your booty every night
why even live bros

Wu is too goddamn sexy

"When Sogetsu and Kazuki were infants, they were found underneath a bridge. It's unknown if they are truly related to one another but they became ninja of the Kazama clan. In Samurai Shodown V, he is ordered to execute a powerful fire-demon named Enja. He searches for the demon and eventually encounters him. Enja, however, is too powerful an opponent for Kazuki but, his younger sister, Hazuki saves his and Sogetsu's life by sealing the demons in each brother's respective weapons"
Ninja brothers who can control fire and water

All these posts and not a single one about the chick with the wide hips. Bunch of fags.

The Kazama bros were basically the main characters in SSIII though, they are memorable enough, and the Enja and Suija characters were originally just transformations who people liked well enough to become their own characters.

Ninja clan dudes on a mission to seal two powerful demons, they succeed in doing so by aborbing them, the red haired dude, Kazuki, breaks the clan's rule by chasing his sister left who was discarted by the clan the whole demoms ordeal, he gets marked for death with his own brother, Suigetsu, on the chase.

Attached: glasses.webm (640x360, 1.47M)

>Win a game
>Laughing like an idiot and having fun
>Lose a game
>Laughing like an idiot and having fun

I think this is the fighting game bros

Attached: 1472931496665.png (355x328, 65K)

I'm having a ton of fun. Online could be better though. I dont know why fighting game devs havent figured out how important solid netplay is.

>Fighting a Darli as Haohmaru
>grab her, follow up poke
>she jumps in after she recovers
>use rage explosion knocking her back then run up to her
>she neutral jumps on wakeup and whiffs a normal
>grab her then do weapon flip
>she lands in corner with her weapon less than a character space in front of her
>bully the shit out of her with kicks as she desperately tries to get her saw back
>back off and give her hope, she walks forward for the weapon
>medium slash for the kill

get fucking bullied

not when only 20% of any fighting game's roster is viable anyway

we dont know whos viable and who isnt viable right now. Also play more games. SF2T and Skullgirls both have much higher than 20% viable. All SG characters are viable and even in SF2T we've seen people like snakeeyes do work with zangief

>I dont know why fighting game devs havent figured out how important solid netplay is.
Because it isn't important, at all.

There isnt much material around yet

Attached: Wu.jpg (1280x720, 216K)

V Special had E-tier characters winning tourneys

Whatever you say

>>vs matches are just crouching and poking
the combofags always have a breakdown when they can't piano key for 35 seconds after a jab

>83 on metacritic
Cope

They already confirmed that this is just the first season.

Every remotely known FGC personality that's played it likes it except for UltraDavid, Aris and Honzo Gonzo. Take that as you will.

>fucking hate combofags, these games are kusoge!
>what the fuck? You're being cautious and poking? FUCKING COMBOFAGS

Who even fucking cares about fighting games anymore?

>Except for Aris

twitter.com/nzeropants/status/1143665399797407744

>New game comes out
>It gets glowing reception from games media, critics and fans
>Yea Forums tries to spin it as the next Tortanic
Happened with Crash Racing, happened with Bloodstained and it's happening with Samsho. Can't wait to hear how Judgement/FE3H is the biggest blunder of 2019.

>there is no middle ground
I don't even have a real opinion on either but your post is dumb.

>Yea Forums dislikes the only skill based multiplayer genre left
It's okay, they make visual novel dating sims like Fire Emblem and Persona for subhumans like you.

Is there a way to manually drop your weapon? I know you could on SSV

Isn't a high metacritic score a red flag?

Yea Forums tries to just shit on everything now that it's infested with shitposters

if there is its not covered in the tutorial.

Are they adding more alt costumes that aren't just boring low poly ones? I want my waif in Irohas uniform

Attached: maxresdefault(13).jpg (1280x720, 194K)

>retards who don't even play fighting games shitting on the newest fighting game
every single time

>Happened with Crash Racing,
What board have you been browsing. It's received universal praise on the board and rightfully so. The only complaints I ever head was from the tropy girl autist and bloodstained only ever received complaints regard its cheap looking visuals which were also valid.

This basically happens with every game, unless it's some niche game only played here, and the effort is doubled with fighting games, since it unites rosterfags and spritefags

Iroha is 100% a season 2 character

I've seen a lot of people shitting on the physics being different.

They are different, but only in some details. Not as much as Yea Forums autists seem to think

Play more fighting games, idiot.

Attached: tenor.gif (344x426, 670K)

Attached: Darli Dagger.webm (1920x1080, 2.92M)

How good is she?

Almost got a bingo. Just need some high damage webm OP with 'DEFEND THIS'.

The game just came out you moron.

how do you use/enable the haohmaru/genjuro retro skins? i bought them but they don't show up in the character selection screen? I can use nakoruru at least. ps4 btw

When it's a fighting game it's even better. The scrubs out themselves the moment they begin to type their stupid opinions.

snk bosses have actually been reflective easy up until now and even then shizuka isn't ass cheap as someone like magaki

Does Daigo currently have a goatee? Does anyone know where he lives? I swore I saw him last night.

why?

Attached: 1550291643377.jpg (850x930, 152K)

to be honest i really wish i had one

post bingo board

Only if you want the game to fail.

>to be honest i really wish i had one
why?

playing fighting games offline is really a different experiance plus you dont have to deal with the problems playing online comes with

any Yea Forums lobbies up?

Attached: 1437633151819.jpg (1000x1000, 501K)

Sam Sho is doing fairly well on both critics and users scores isnt it?

No Iroha, no buy.

but you have to deal with people there, it'll be awkward as fuck esp since you'd be the newbie there
i'll play if eu

Got the DLC for free. Gonna wait till the game hits 20 bucks and ill pick it up. Unless the switch version is discounted by the time it releases but i doubt it

i'll play if NA i've been playing with charlotte all day and i need to work on genjuro some

i really wouldn't care at this point as long as i have a game with people to play with a lot of my favorite fighting games die too easy because of disinterest or shoddy online

My favorite was when Yea Forums tried to spin MK11 as a disaster.

You weren't going to buy it anyway you brainlet.

I'm about to Ersquaku the shit out of you wifi playing fags

I meant as an indicator of quality. Game critics hate video games and have no idea what makes them good, they just want to mash x through the game asap so they get their paycheck and can get back to their political activism. Anything with substance that requires thinking loses marks.
User scores are flawed for different reasons.

Its still an awful looking game, but MK hardly will ever flop again

Same.
>no Gaoh, Shizumaru, Gaira, or Mizuki
>no Iroha or Mina to squeeze waifubux out of me
Sad for me, great for the old boys that prefer 2, I guess.

most game critics don't fucking like fighting game even more so one as punishing as this while i still dont pay attention to reviews from them concerning fighting games the fact that it's up with mortal kombat must mean something

Sounds like soulcalibur lobbies

Is there unlimited rematches in ranked?

I'll get on bros, put up a room.
I played with an EC user yesterday and it was fine honestly so it may not be bad.

It would be neat if we could have lobbies on Yea Forums like the unist fellas do

Attached: 1534842678503.jpg (1365x1710, 210K)

bullshit lmao
I visit there daily.

oh hey it's you i'll put something up in sec

SOUL

He's an aztec and says shit like Quetzalcoatl, but then the game will say he's from south america which would be mayan
Also the time period (which is 1787 or some shit) would've been 100s of years after both
And Earthquake is from texas which wasn't even part of the US until the 1800's

None of it really makes sense

Attached: tam tam and cham cham.jpg (544x650, 196K)

I'm NA, if you anons could wait a bit for me to get home I'll setup the lobby

yeah

i ain't waiting for shit but i will make a lobby and you can join when you want

Not sure. I'm having a bit of a tricky time using her right now. But I've been playing Charlotte for 25 years so....

Wtf do you do against Hanzo on wakeup? I just get crossed up and command grabbed.

Attached: 1465665315545.jpg (728x546, 145K)

alright then user, I should be home soon to join
I heard they don't have password lobbies, does this mean you gotta invite people?

Attached: D93CmntXsAcwYoB.png (833x645, 383K)

Wakeup super like a man.

im making a room i can either leave it unlocked or i can close it and invite up to you guys

i can leave it open if you want

close it an invite
randos are always a mess

Do not bully my bird.

Attached: 1228153360055.jpg (648x906, 265K)

how do i do grounded tsubame gaeishi
I just wanna spam this move all day long

ok leave names,reminder i live in east coast US

RaidouKuzunoha42

Attached: チェック.jpg (420x400, 91K)

oh hey i know you

>Darli can't recoil cancel L into a command grab
Dropped

Attached: 1525351216753.jpg (261x193, 13K)

>Wtf do you do against Hanzo on wakeup?
You take it like man, Hanzo's oki is scary and he's built to capitalize on mixups.

>Tfw live in MA and its just a bunch of fucking pasty white boys jerking off to a childrens party game instead of an actual fighter

The one time living in a bad state like Philly or Chicago would actually be beneficial

You learned the OS for conversions, right user?
If you do Hit > special really fast, you will not get the special out if they block, if they get hit, it comes out. So with charlotte, 5M > 623LP

Attached: 1545271595955.jpg (1200x1200, 199K)

>Train, feel no achievement whatsoever afterwards.

Fighting game combos spoil me.

reminder i got a room up if anyone wants to play EU bros can join in too if they think their connection can handle it just leave your name and i'll invite as soon as i can

>Actually unlocked the 7th sword in an online match

Get fucked Galford you runaway prick

Attached: 1559487689321.jpg (500x400, 26K)

this lobby system is kinda fucked up

just dont get knocked down lmao

Backdash puts you in air state

Hanzo is a setup character, you literally just guess it right

>implying you even play SamSho

t. smeleefag
stay SEETHING that samsho cucked your fox vs. jigglypuff simulator out of evo.

Attached: 1526748820661.jpg (634x1034, 215K)

cute

Attached: winquotes.png (950x1066, 1.86M)

epic weapon grab

i got too cocky and fucked up self over

Galford got friendzoned

bleached

God, I wish that was me

Haohfags on death watch!

the cutest

Attached: 1552172010147.jpg (433x650, 78K)

what's better? hawk nako or wolf nako

There are people that ship nakoxhaoh?

yeah dude wtf
and not exactly without reason but come on,
we know she want that whyte dicc

Doesn't he have a canon waifu tho?

Ikr. Charlotte should get riced and Nako bleached

Haohmaru is for Charlotte it's literally the Ryo x King of SamSho

yes, but has that ever mattered to a fanbase?

Where the FUCK is he

Attached: andrew.gif (114x151, 57K)

Probably will never appear again

Attached: SNKH_Nakoruru_Ending2.jpg (1280x720, 540K)

>post bingo board
I was just being a smart-ass. Every fightan thread, or this board in general, is predictable in its shitposts.

darli jumping heavy seems really strong, covers a lot of space and can't be anti aired by normal hits, need to DP

Her dilemma between the based hobo and the amerifag in canon now?

i love it

he loves it

last one for me

That sounds intriguing but why does everyone move so fucking slow?

>I wonder why
Blood loss?

>best friend and sister in one side
>galford in the side of her heart

i'll do one more too

Pick the next four characters.

ggs lads I had a lot of fun
Sorry if I was using Darli's jumping heavy a lot, it's just really fucking good.
Also I love Darli so much

Attached: aspectkatsuki.png (1966x985, 850K)

ggs bro

Attached: 1530978746151.jpg (677x1200, 73K)

on another note I wish there were more opportunities to actually use Darli's weaponless special

>Charlotte and Ukyo in every game

Make it stop

Attached: 1497124558330.jpg (1021x763, 52K)

gg's bro lets do that again

i fucking hate fighting ruixiand
still tap that ass though

ggs guys, fun games, and the netcode is magical, how did SNK do it? this felt the same as when I play against other EU players

no worries, it's really good so you should be making use of it. I need to learn how to beat it with rui though since her 22A is too slow to get out on reaction

Attached: 1541622942613.jpg (2160x3800, 981K)

why does this stick exist

S2 bedridden TB Ukyo

I hate playing and fighting zoners too, but she's my favorite character design and personality wise so I feel the need to learn her, lol

they are the toppest of tiers and can't be stopped

yeah the netcode was insane, you displayed as one bar for me but it was smooth as fucking butter
no dropped frames and I didn't even feel any delay

Goddamnit I'm broke. I won't be able to fight any of you faggots for a couple weeks. Gonna monitor these threads since I really want to play.

Attached: DUpgnAfXkAAIpKg.jpg (500x546, 55K)

> Galford acts as if this is the first time meeting Nakoruru

is this game a remake/reboot or a sequel from the other games?

Attached: 1555080912814.jpg (869x1200, 672K)

remember to pick up the season pass ASAP because you can get it without the game
it's free until the 30th

reboot/re-lecture

Is SNK the kind of company that adds new modes later? Or just new fighters?

This thing is really barebones if you don't have online...

One of you glorious anons told me earlier. Still, thanks bro. Nabbed that earlier and was a bit shocked it's just on the store for free when they were pushing it as a first week purchase deal.

new fighters

i think if people request it they could probably add new modes, multiplayer lobbies really needs a winner stays mode

Is anyone exited about the SamSho collection that's coming out this fall?

Attached: kyoshiro-senryo.png (698x624, 170K)

If they update the lobbies it'd basically be perfect.
There is literally no rotation at all, it can be really annoying.
Also a rematch option.

Attached: 1544025822876.jpg (1077x1000, 901K)

*and stages (those are free)

it's kinda weird that almost every Samsho game is centered around getting rid of calamity, specially noticeable in Charlotte's story mode, how many times has she traveled from France to Japan because of famines and shit happening in both places?

Attached: Charlotte.jpg (550x739, 110K)

Based
youtube.com/watch?v=GntVpE9K0XM

Who has the best theme song?

even though I'm a bit dissapointed with the art direction for the game, the final boss design is pure kino.

Attached: h7fet6mzmd531.jpg (1024x593, 222K)

not too excited but i'll be buying it anyway because it be nice to have all the games in one easy package

Fuck. Needs challenges, or missions, or something. Even if its just more art and music to unlock.

Nah, already got the Wii one. This new one won't even have 6.

Where my Yoshi niggas at

Attached: 2019-06-25_23-25-29.png (697x843, 1.16M)

this game isn't about combos so challenges would be rather useless

>no 6
why the fuck not

If people demand it, maybe they can put them, I mean all KoF DLC characters were based on demands, and they upgraded the graphics and gave new color paletes too

Probably cuz 6 is a noncanon dream game.

P-post more Wu pls

there isn't much, iroha is the one getting all the art

Attached: 1532542910755.png (819x819, 361K)

>online is a broken mess
works on mine
it's actually better than Tekken 7 & SC6 and those are the only recent fighting games I care about
>game looks like absolute shit with all these ugly filters
Opinion
But every character (excluding Kyoshiro) is actually viable and fun. This is one of the more balanced fighting games i've played.
>vs matches are just crouching and poking
No shit it's Samurai Shodown
>long as fuck loading times
true
>story mode is just one cutscene for each character
wrong

>SFA3's World Tour Mode
>JJBA Super Story Mode
>MK9 Story Mode
Some fighters have great single player modes

If you're getting stalemates you are doing something very fucking wrong. Especially when punishes ends up in 60% of your life gone.

I'm impressed, it gave me the same feels of the original when i played it back in arcade. OP a faggot as usual.

Hopefully DLC pack two. He’s the only character from SS6 that deserves to come back

>Go online. No players online.
I am really getting sick of getting fighting games on day one and no one seem to be on. It's like Snk Heroines all over again.

Are there any actually good controllers for fighting games on PS4? DS4 is fucking trash.

>get matched with Hanzo who is 73%, only has 6 losses and is on a 7 win streak
>think I'm fucked because I play ukyo and from my experience it's not a great matchup
>win anyways because he isn't using any teleport mixup setups just gay fireballs
>he immediately presses rematch
>I quit
I can taste the salt

Let's be real here, 3 Houses is looking to be real shit.

So do you have to use every special in the round to use the last special, or can it be over both rounds?

i'll play online with you if you want user provided you let me finish eating dinner first

i'll even play snk heroines even though i haven't played it in a while

I always thought Earthquake was Korean or was that in King of Fighters?

pick "start matchmaking"
I even have mine set to "only level 4 signal" and still haven't waited more than 2 or 3 minutes for a matchup.

earthquake has always been from america

forget his name but the guy with the giant ball was Korean, probably what you are thinking, which is why he's always on Kim's team.

>Predicted Wu would be complete ass cancer based on her playstyle
>She is

Delete this character SNK

Attached: 1499844506568.png (720x1054, 717K)

BOOMERBROS IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT

Attached: FUCKWAIFUFAGS.png (1000x1248, 1.25M)

You get in on her once and she gets blown up.
Also, if she's fullscreen away from you, active burst, and bait out a projectile, bam, fullscreen punish

Idk what game this is but I have been watching some Samurai Shodown streams and it looks fun. If this spirits thing is so bad just play Samurai Shodown, seems like a better fighter based on your post.

Attached: bigthink.jpg (687x778, 132K)

She has nice tits tho

faggot.

cry moar.

Chang Koehan...hes not with Kim anymore btw.

Attached: images.jpg (249x202, 9K)

You’re thinking of Chang from KoF. He’s a big dude with a giant iron ball on a chain. Pretty sure he is from Korea

its not even been out a day tierfag chan.

Attached: space monkey tires of your bullshit.jpg (619x396, 20K)

Where in MA I'm outside Worcester?

i wanna fuck her in the ass

Challenges and missions don't really work in a game with barely any combos. But I do expect them to rework the lobby system if anything.

It has to be over both rounds, otherwise you'd kill the guy before you even get to use the last sword.

are both players playing on the same stage or does it just load the one you pick locally?
Either person who picks "start matchmaking" gets to determine the stage every time or it just doesn't matter.

We need more Wu fanart

Attached: 1542344229849m.jpg (1024x1024, 79K)

interesting, I swear I actually used em all once and then he wouldn't pull it out, he was probably slightly in air when I hit the pink one or something.

Guys, how do I drop my weapon on command?

and wide child-bearing hips

Attached: Wuru.octet-stream.png (485x858, 128K)

so we all agree the best samsho doujins are by Chill-Out, right?

>played crow man all day
>starting to hate him
>probably going to try someone else tomorrow

Who y’all playing?

Is that grape drink?

Jubei, Wu, and Ukyo

Fuck WiFi Earthquakes

she has everything
nice thighs
nice tits
nice ass
nice hips
cute face

She really is best girl

Attached: 36E75173-1D9F-4E81-B887-A650F779723C.png (1334x750, 1.79M)

even though there's no Iroha, Wu provides enough fanservice.

Attached: Sweating guy (1).jpg (300x300, 21K)

Meaty waifus are the best

Why do people care about the most worthless character in the game when Shiki has even bigger hips than her?

Seethe harder. Wu is here to stay.

Tam Tam, Darli and Earthquake mostly. Kinda want to try out Ruixiang and Galford after a bit. Trying to get better at timing dodges/parries. That’s the number one thing I’m sucking at right now

and most importantly a nice bush.

Anal sex is degenerate, user. Its a free pass only if you're hatefucking.

Genjuro and Hanzo. Might try Charlotte later

well i fucking hate fighting her and i've been running into people who use her all day online

Big tits are a sign of a good character. Maybe you should stop being gay.

SNK has said preorders alone already made it profitable

Does anyone know how to drop your weapon? Want to practice as Darli unarmed

shiki also has huge tits, exposed back, and doesn't have the brainded clumsy girl trope

she also got fucked by a demon for years, and then impregnated by another

just have the dummy do a weapon flip

SEETHING

Ruixiang is PURE while Shiki is a WHORE WHO FUCKS NIGGERDEMONS

check the tutorial

>preorders alone
Preorders in Japan alone, if i've understand correctly.

When does she come out because I want to adopt her, give her a nice home and send her to a good school where she can make lots of friends.

Attached: D816WSUUcAEAVMS.jpg (811x1200, 144K)

autismos are always low tier

August I think

August, then October, then December, then February

august

Who cares. Just post girls being cut in half

Attached: shiki sawed.webm (800x450, 2.78M)

Attached: INCEL FORCE.jpg (1058x366, 84K)

But I want her now!

Attached: D91djgzUwAEFUOT.jpg (650x910, 70K)

Reminder her and Nakoruru are basically virgin nuns with a chastity wows but as they told me "user, handjobs and blowjobs did not infringe our wows".

Rimu is pure! Not for lewd! Ill gut you like a sheep!

Bros, WHEN'S SHE GETTING IN?!

Attached: SSTK_Yumeji.png (1123x667, 553K)

Having sex with animals does not break their vows either.

Who's this faker?

Attached: hibiki 77.jpg (800x1102, 426K)

you never know snk might actually add her

What about ear sex?

I like her little fur coat cape thing.

>bestiality
>ear sex
These things are for degenerates, they are very conservative (virgin) grills.

Rimururu a cutie

what'd i'd give to see my cvs2 wife again

I fucking love Darli. I haven't had this much fun with a character in a fighting game in a while.
she needs some porn already dammit

Fighting shizuka with yoshitora fucking blows

I like Yoshi and Earthquake but God DAMN I cant pull myself away from Yoshi long enough to get practice as earthquake online. Yoshi is mad fun. Idk what footsies are but light armored step into grab is OD. Trying to force myself to punish with SSM if I bait a DP or something

Bust system when?

Tranny can wait until its chad master gets in first

Attached: images (5).jpg (480x640, 31K)

at least Yoshi's a swordman, try fighting her with Wu's slow ass, her 2nd form is fucking impossible.

WU FUCKS DRAGONS FOR MONEY

why no Gen-An?
I thought he would be a popular choice.

Attached: genan-ss2-win1-1.gif (252x191, 7K)

Neat

Attached: licky_lick.jpg (449x533, 154K)

I can't find any players who aren't playing only Charlotte and Ukyo, where are they?

Attached: ukyo finished.jpg (2048x1152, 462K)

>Labbing and talking about the game but don't have good enough internet to play online
>Like half of the dudes at my local are going to CEO this weekend
>Won't be able to do an offline session until like the 6th
I want to fast forward time. Or not be poor.

Attached: 1546146532654.gif (280x280, 2.22M)

Too much like Ukyo. Maybe as a skin would be cool

i've been gettin wu's all day mostly

>Boneless Charlotte
>Chad
Lol

Fucking dragons is it's own reward

dat THICCNESS

Attached: SAMURAI SHODOWN_20190625222738.jpg (1920x1080, 430K)

Attached: SAMURAI SHODOWN_20190625204355.jpg (1920x1080, 555K)

is the north american release more violent that the japanese one or not?

Attached: SAMURAI SHODOWN_20190625205149.jpg (1920x1080, 613K)

they're the same? I think.

Attached: SAMURAI SHODOWN_20190625212723.jpg (1920x1080, 551K)

wholesome.

Attached: SAMURAI SHODOWN_20190625222340.jpg (1920x1080, 731K)

Attached: SAMURAI SHODOWN_20190625215328.jpg (1920x1080, 557K)

I'm glad that Japan did to the ainu what we did to the indians.

Attached: Edgy.png (373x327, 225K)

Niggas play the demo

Just give me the PC version already snk. I want to give you guys money

I think it's rather silly not to consider sales figures when playing an online-focused game. A game that sells poorly means a smaller playerbase - and also that publishers are less likely to want to keep its development active so it will die out quicker.

Jubei Chads stand up!

Attached: 010B0B90-B8EA-4F93-B079-C88DDC5CCF9A.gif (100x116, 17K)

user, if you truly wanna give snk money you will buy their disaster of a console they are rumored to release before they go bankrupt again

COCK TOWAH

How good is the cunny?

Bigger playerbase doesn't mean shit on fighting games. The biggest problem is netcode. Look at SF5 and it's crossplay, instead of steady matches on PC like in Usf4 you get WiFi PS4 warriors that teleport everywhere.

>that gameplan
stop user, i can only get so erect. I didn't think Samsho had any zoners.

cunny? you mean loli.
Rimururu is fun to play as.

Attached: Glomp_Attack.jpg (600x600, 242K)

I got shit on by a pro Ruixiang who didn't rematch me but once I got in they were able to fuck me up with putting their little puddle nearby and doing fuckery with their aerials. Granted i'm not too good at this game, so I may not have been able to capitalize on the situation as well as a more skilled player did, but I'm pretty sure they confirmed their dragon foot stop special which did was devastating.

>piddly local fighting scene has at best 20 people and they all play SFV and MK11
watashi wa nihonjin dattara ii no ni

Attached: 272d3f1985fbb13fd8701390fa2c8723--eyes.jpg (236x231, 9K)

do any of the characters in this have traditional reversals? I've been playing Nakoruru and Yashamaru and it seems like none of their moves are reversals. Is there any way to tell if a move is one in the movelist?

Down+BCD

I'm not sure either but if this game is like V then they have recoil cancelling instead where if someone blocks your attack and you go into recoil you can cancel into a special move to challenge their counter hit and is a pretty big part of the game

Recoil cancel is still in, yeah

I think the bigger problem is that instead of just lagging the frames and letting the signal catch up, The game continues running and just skips around. Never had worse lag.

does PC not have the option to turn off crossplay on fight request? Because PS4 does.

>Season Pass still isn't up on Xbox

Attached: 1524858345744.png (450x393, 173K)

It's fun for the people playing it. Not that great a spectator game, so naturally ZoomZooms are making it out to be another TORtanic since their favorite twitch streamer got heavy slashed four times and ragequit

Attached: 1553210346031.jpg (800x1000, 146K)

that's definitely a thing, i got fucked up pretty bad when a Haohmaru did it to me when i blocked his attack and thought he was wide open.

with how much damage you can get off a single well placed strike i think a lot of people would enjoy watching it but people just enjoy their combos too much i guess

Yeah what the fuck is up with that?

Attached: samurai_shodown_deku.png (505x647, 395K)

Same, but the pace can be pretty slow when players actually know what they're doing and aren't Genjuro/Darli unga bunga jumping around for absurd damage. I'd much rather take a few good whacks for fucking up, than get captured in a Skullgirls combo that lasts twenty seconds long, and if I miss the reset 3/4th in since I fell asleep, die twenty seconds later

Attached: DZn-RTdVwAEQORM.jpg orig.jpg (708x1000, 130K)

I'd rather take the Samsho extreme side of the spectrum. Oldschool fighting games need to make a comeback and an impact.

>muh ps2 graphics
>muh maxmode combos
We can't win. Shitters will always whine about anything. Although spammed cr.b into maxmode is indeed cancer, far D into maxmode is hype as fuck and fuck anyone who says otherwise.

Attached: 75308793_p0.png (700x990, 502K)

FUCK

The game will die after EVO. SamSho won't shake the genre in any way shape or form.

A neutral-heavy game like Samsho is enough substance. All of those techs from labrats are just extra ketchup. Like they say, too much ketchup and it doesn't taste good anymore.

>tfw you think most of the popular PS2 games still look actually great

>Samsho is a fine game, just like Divekick.
I hate retard zoomers so much

>4f on PS4
So like the new Samsho.

Console or PC?

That's a damn shame, but that's the destiny of every fighters that look fun this gen.

>that's the destiny of every fighters that look fun this gen
How can that be if there haven't been any?

Attached: 1333622761507.jpg (410x408, 43K)

>slow ass game like samsho
>"looks fun"

dumbass nig

Damn, that's cold.

We were born to suffer, brother.

It animates worse than most PS2 games. And looks worse than them too. MAYBE YOU haven't played the PS2.