Do you often have game nights/sleepovers with your friends?

Do you often have game nights/sleepovers with your friends?

Attached: Fortnite night.webm (360x640, 2.91M)

Is this actually how Americans party? Just put ridiculous quantities of garbage food everywhere and eat?

I know right? I hear Europeans are even worse. Thank god we dont live in either of those places right bros?

With that kind of setup I would even play soccer simulators.

>cold pizza

Attached: no thanks.jpg (1420x946, 70K)

Feels like every kid has rich parents these days.

My Gf is also my childhood best friend, so ever since she moved in we pretty much play games, eat snacks every night after work. Does that count?

I sleep over at my boyfriend's place because I can't fuck at home. I'll bring a Saturn and play Deathtank or something.

gay

Nothing gay about two guys fucking bro.

>that jar of pickles
>just one
It's not a real party unless everyone has their own jug.

>Birthday cake at the end
'This is clearly a one time thing user. they most likely rented the machines and just took all the Tvs in the house or had friends bring their own and hook em up. Did you not have cool parents do these kinds of things for you as a kid?

Attached: 1533733123022.png (500x700, 97K)

I wish I slept with my male friend (homo)

>rich
That setup is barely $200 Pizza was maybe $40 for 4 large ones, nachoes and concession are clearly rented from a party company, and the cake is a cheap buttercream worth maybe $10 max.

>TFW no one shows up

Attached: 5dd5c510-70b3-446b-b9bb-2045cd2e97e9-Google_ChromeScreenSnapz014.png (540x317, 168K)

Attached: 64.jpg (1280x934, 470K)

Not Halal enough for you?

>fortnite
Fucking gay

Those are LITERAL 8 year olds. Not a single person there was an adult. When you're in elementary school there's nothing cooler than video games and junk food. That kid'll be embarrassed by that as soon as middle school.

If i ever have a bunch of friends over to hangout i usually just setup smash or some other switch party game. My PC is in my living room so people can use one or the other, mostly we just end up drinking, talking, and throwing up a movie or show in the background.

Also all those popcorn and shitfood machines and not a single one can have a desk/Chair? Also a 100 player BR game on Wifi? Low tier plebs in this pic

Attached: f6e.png (500x378, 214K)

No... I used to. Now I live with my bf, if that counts

>ordering pizza before the party starts
how to spot a virgin 101

>TFW you dont get cool birthday cakes anymore.

Attached: P6150120.jpg (1600x1200, 402K)

Uh user, thats most likely the parents ordering food ahead of the party.

all that 'za is cold and chewy now
what an idiot

No, I used to but I only have one friend left and he's not really into gaming.

>Remember when my parents went out of their way to invite my entire class to every one of my birthday parties in elementary
>We had a huge house with a giant garden so everyone always said yes
>had like 20 people minimum at all my parties until high school when i was finally allowed to just invite my friends

Game nights. At least 1 a month, i gather together with 4 other friends to play the vidya. Be it some party nintendo game or some flavor of the month online game using each its own laptop.

We order some food and beers too.

Its the only real fun i have left in my life. Every fucking event/party nowadays is a bunch of people sitting in a table, talking about either their job or their children. Sometimes they all gossip about people i don't even care about. Adult life is BORING as fuck

Attached: 1528994694507.png (832x910, 986K)

no cuz then i cant play with my real online friends

cold pizza is a delicacy

looks like fun

I wish I were able to do this kind of thing as a kid.

I don't do junk food parties but I do serve fondue and wine when my friends come over for gaming. Its become a thing now.

Attached: IMG_20181104_174925968.jpg (2048x1536, 1.23M)

is that fried up chorizo ? looks tasty as fuck

I wish I had friends to play Samurai Shodown with. :(

I lost my virginity at a Skyrim launch party sleepover

I never had a birthday party

I wish for my sons to have this kind of life. They probably will

can I come over?

There’s a decent chance that this was done by a bunch of mid-20s 5oyboys

>That setup is barely $200 Pizza was maybe $40 for 4 large ones

Normal people can't spend 200 dollars on weekend pizza.

i'm 28 and I would unironically like to recieved this cake next bday

That's because more people than ever are leaving above their means, taking out loans they can't afford so they can put on the facade of being richer than they are

I live with two roommates I love very much. I spend lots of time with the one and we play video games together almost every night. Every night is like a sleepover.

Attached: 1532945114731.jpg (496x691, 174K)

Damn that sounds like a dream.

I never really had what people would call a childhood friend

Attached: Slark after getting nerfed.jpg (512x512, 145K)

I actually met them both from here, the one I play games with often is my best friend and I'm very happy to be able to be with both of them.

Attached: 1552358760110.jpg (542x513, 115K)

all of you would cream yourselves if those were pcs with homm3 on them or something

I would if it was all games from the 6th gen

He meant 200 on the whole party

I used to get all kinds of cool cakes. My dad made me an octopus one year for an ocean themed party since I was into marine biology at the time.

Attached: 100_1713.jpg (1632x1224, 768K)

>NEETs in charge of monetary value

Attached: 1547295163057.jpg (353x356, 36K)

Only had one birthday party before. One kid almost popped a balloon my grandpa got to me. For some reason I got autistic about it. Everyone made fun of me for getting mad. Thinking about it, nobody really talked to me during my party.

Never had a birthday party after that. How is it actually having a legit birthday party?

>Thinking about it, nobody really talked to me during my party.
Fuck me, this resonates with me way too much.

Attached: moses garza.png (434x120, 64K)

Not really. These days we only get to see each other around Xmas when everyone comes to visit their families.
We tried having a gaming night last year, but everyone was sleepy by 1AM. Growing up is kind of shit, honestly.

Attached: 1486937030967.jpg (608x800, 111K)

the last time i celebrated my birthday was when i turned 19 and hit the drinking age in leafistan

i'm 22 now and haven't really bothered ever since i'm poor as shit and can barely afford a night out nowadays

Judging by the defensive replies, I'd say yes, that's exactly what americlaps do.

I recall many a times during middle school where we just stayed over at a friends' place and played Gamecube and YGO, and would watch anime and shit. We still did it a couple of times in high school as well only difference was we'd sneak beers in, and we had female friends in high school so shit got pretty cool.
Had plenty of birthday parties like OP's but to a smaller scale. Now that I'm older I just do barbeques and buy a keg and people always show up. I am grateful for what I have, thanks mom and dad, thanks Yea Forums.

I imagine the memories made there will be nice

I'm homeless and have sleepovers nightly

Attached: wojak[1].jpg (1600x900, 77K)

>invite friends over for vidya and general belligerence
>we usually start drinking after 2-3 hours and play SFV or whatever
>at some point during the night somebody pulls out a bong and a few others join in
>by midnight everybody has passed out except for me and like 2 other people who stuck to drinking
shit like this is why i don't understand why people toke up at parties

i don't invite potheads over anymore because this literally happens every single fucking time

Attached: 1561106125329.jpg (376x382, 35K)

i was going to say, that's cool and good for them until they showed all those snacks. these parents should be fucking jailed for making all these kids fat shits.

How fucking huge are these kids lmao
>multiple pizzas
>dozens of hot dogs
>brownies
>enough candy to stock a grocery store shelf
>snow cones machine
>popcorn
>chips
>cake
This better be like 10 kids or more or that dumbass dad wasted a shit load of money for this stupid video to get stupid internet fame no doubt.

it's one thing to eat some snacks at a sleepover, another to eat a truckload of them, because you can be sure, they ate it all until they vomited

no.

Attached: 1452615610290.jpg (696x1050, 212K)

Fuck pothead.

lol dats pretty fucking gay bro

Looks like the game-testing branch of Valve's headquarters.

How it usually starts

It does look like there will be many happy people there.

I have only ever gotten at max 50 bucks as a birthday present, even when graduating. People that has parents that pay for stuff like their driver license, cars, vacations and so on does not know how lucky they are.

close
it's just Gabe's office

Either way two dudes dating is pretty gay

>Not fantasizing about this situation as a child
Come on, user!

Sometime we meet up to play some smash or other mutiplayer titles in my garden hut, get some food or grill, have a few drinks and talk

A friend and I play fighting games at each others house every weekend.

lot of kids and a rich ass family.
Probably expecting 20+ kids and their parents minimum.

What other way can you ingest +6000 calories in one sitting?

>50 max
Seriously? My birthday was the 15th and my Grandparents literally sent me enough to cover a month of rent, and a dinner reservation.

This sounds exactly like my friend.
...is this my friend?

Every night. I'm roommates with my best friend so we play.

Feelsbadman

Underrated

My grandma once gave me 20 bucks as a gift, that was nice at least I guess. Also I've never been outside my country at all with my family, the only time I went outside my country was me saving up for a vacation on my own by working during summers.

Attached: __doremy_sweet_touhou_drawn_by_ko_kita__04b2605c4c12b8751fd6a53ab7562d0c.png (640x640, 299K)

by "be with" you mean be their sissy cum dumpster who isn't allowed to refuse sex at anytime?

lmao unless you're from montreal probably not

Not him, but I have never gotten money from people other than my parents and grandparents, and the most I've ever gotten from them was $50. Actually, they and my sister were the only people that gave me anything for my birthday.

This is what would happen to me. It doesn't matter what I do. Everyone's to goddamned busy. I'm not even trying to be the center of attention I just want to have a good time with everyone and enjoy being around everyone having fun. This clip shows that that person is dedicated to making sure they and anyone who shows up can at least have a good time. I don't even like fortnight but man I'd go in heartbeat just to have a nice time and good laughs. What makes people want to give that up? Life doesn't have to be suffering! Why why why why why why whyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

And then someone else hosts and everyone's excited to go.

Are you going to Otakuthon?

It's exactly how most of us party, don't worry though, some of us have some taste in food, but only some.

thinking about it but might skip this year since i'm kinda low on cash

All I've gotten for my birthday the last three years is a card from my auto insurance company.

Every weekend I LAN PC games with my friends shit's gonna be cash with the Risk of Rain 2 update except for the one WoWfag who will be grinding by himself because of the new patch

My grandparents all died before I turned 12. I have also not had a family vacation since I was 13 when we went to Disneyland because mom and dad have been separated since I was 8. Never been out of the country either, my parents paid for my sister to study one year abroad in Spain in 2007, then the 2008 recession happened and they didn't have money for me to even study. Then I turned 18 not too long after and had to fend on my own.
I try to not be bitter about it, it is what it is.

No user, they put all that food in there to shove up your mother's ass.

>weekend
It's a birthday party.

POST PIZZAS

Attached: IMG_20190416_075903.jpg (1440x1080, 1.19M)

>All that cooked/warm food
>No one in sight
whats the point, it'll be cold by the time people show up.

Sounds like a nice childhood user, I’m glad you could make those memories.

That's not a kids birthday party.

It's a redditor's vasectomy party his wife threw for him.

This was my thought, especially that platter of hotdogs, they go ice cold in minutes, at least the pizzas have a good half hour before they're room temp.

Potheads ruining everything is a lot more common than you might think.

Just don't touch balls and yer fine.

Yeah, one of my friends and I schedule weekends at my place, we'll usually pick through a game that we both like and marathon it in a night or two. We plan a couple of crazy meals, or my wife will cook for us. We'll get drunk, reminisce (we've been going to school together since kindergarten), eat a bunch of junk food and generally have a good time. I think the best weekend so far has been the time we played Chrono Trigger. It had been a while since we both played it, so it was pretty nostalgic, we both forgot how based Ayla is with the berserker ring. Shit was cash. Pic related was the aftermath. We're planning to blast through Ocarina of Time or maybe Mischief Makers on the N64 in a few weeks, it should be a hoot.

Attached: 20180923_113234_resized.jpg (2064x1161, 567K)

To be fair, I'm 24 and still live with my parents and my sister makes enough money to be able to get expensive things for my or parent's birthdays.

People don't come over to my house. I wonder why?

Attached: IMG_3215.jpg (4018x3010, 702K)

No, I mean the specifics, like SFV.

>adult life
>life
>living
Oxymoron.

Yeah but it's with only one friend and we don't play video games

MOM LOOK I POSTED IT AGAIN!

Because no one's able to relax their asses around you?

>tfw I stopped hanging out with my best bud having comfy meetups like that because of my depressing and lack of money

Attached: 1527225746108.jpg (810x714, 48K)

>Again
Look at the screen user, this is the current run on GDQ.

No, I never leave my room because I'm mentally ill.

Attached: hoes mad.jpg (750x782, 152K)

this but I live in a frathouse
I thought everyone will be fucking braindead retard chads but they are huge gamers and we watch anime and play smash every night

kek

>Your parents never threw you the best birthday part in the entire school system that'll make everyone elses look like shit

It's okay, user. He's probably waiting to hear from you. You should text him.

how much gay stuff have you guys done during sleepovers? kinda wish I did more, I had a really cute friend in high school.

>Sony PVM
>good computer set-up
>GDQ stream
user I would come over but you have to get some real furniture, and make sure to take your pills. You wouldn't be the only tranny I know, either.

>5 tvs so implied 5 people
>enough food to feed a small army and for every person to have their own individual pizza
this sleepover is how you get morbidly obese.

>moved to a different town so my one remaining irl friend effectively became an online friend
That'd be never, OP! Just how I like it.

Attached: 1556369630197.jpg (696x720, 30K)

Me and my friends got crossfaded one night and we had the genius idea to each buy ourselves our own Pizza Hut dinner box. By morning we had like 6 whole pizzas and 3 whole breadsticks leftover. It was terrible.

None, we have a very anti-gay culture in my third world country so I never got to experiment if I was truly bi or just wanted attention from both genders.

Not to toot my own horn, but they actually did. The entire class got invitations and we all celebrated it at a mini golf/arcade place that did Hot pizza and ice cream

Nigga I was joking around are you autistic

I wasn't joking. I'm severely mentally ill. Fuck my life.
I should go play more NBA Jam.

Did you "play vidya and chill"?

I have no friends, but back in the days we'd bring a bunch of xboxs together and play halo.

don't give him attention, he spams pictures of his room all the time to get attention.

Maybe it's for the best. While I did have a lot of gay urges since my early teens that turned me into the fag I am today, I have reason to suspect that U.S. culture is turning people gay. You have way more incentives to be with a guy.

Our group of friends was 8 (me included) 5 of the 7 friends blew me on multiple occasions between 11-15. Most I ever did was jerk em.

that went from based to cringe really fast

Did none of you ever had a fucking birthday party? imagine being angry that a kid's party

Attached: 1453604473754.jpg (460x276, 21K)

I only fapped in the same room as my friend at the same time he did but that's not really gay tbqh

I stopped having mine when I was like 8 because I realized I didn't like parties.

That's kind of gay in a really minuscule sense

No, I'm not into trans people and out of the two trans people I know one is a screenwriter that doesn't play video games and the other is my brother.
Aren't like gay people only less than 5% of the entire US population anyways?

This. I remember having a party at a bowling alley and inviting almost my whole class, but then I realized that I only gave a shit about chilling with a few of my close friends, anyway. We were all in the arcade section playing the fuck out of X-Men and Simpsons Arcade.

>friends
haven't had any of those since the 5th grade

Attached: 1554504061929.gif (498x278, 1.57M)

>Want to host a party
>no one comes because No Girls Allowed
really makes me think

Man I miss having friends

Attached: 1546965534164.png (606x600, 809K)

i sincerely wish every just linked these people the suicide hotline and mental wellness center. it shows you care and it wakes.some of them up

Parties and celebrations have been a part of human culture for millenia and one of the most universal aspects of them is involving large quantities of food and alcohol. There is no culture on earth that doesn't have feasts or banquets in some capacity.

I swear there are aliens posting on this board now.

me neither

get back in contact with them

Sometimes I do too. I play yugioh so I go to locals to play, but I don't really consider those guys my friends. I only see them on Saturdays and just for yugioh.

I haven't had friends that regularly come over to my house since middle school

Why are americans so obsessed with violent video games and food.

Attached: 1558444740749.png (1200x1592, 2.9M)

Remember that there is a reason why you are friendless. Whether by your own conscious or subconscious choice or your friends drifted away you because you're not worth being with, it happened for a reason.

Whatever you do don't do this

Attached: 1555959724092.jpg (969x720, 184K)

>Doesn't like cold Leftover Pizza from the night before.

Attached: 1490536882956.png (768x1156, 697K)

Today is my 21st birthday anons
I'm spending it drinking and playing games with my girlfriend
It's wonderful

Attached: 1550674505358.gif (540x465, 701K)

Dude that sounds like a lit "why do I have all these boners all the time" years.

I had the best group of friends growing up. We would not only play games together all the time but we'd also "experiment" with each other's bodies.

Underage ban plz

Attached: 65257594_2345024998923204_8727062817473036288_n.jpg (714x608, 48K)

It was my 31st the other day.

I got nothing, I don't have any friends, played some PoE and went to bed alone as usual.

Attached: 7bjzIcU.jpg (549x767, 34K)

This is pretty fucked up by American standards though.

me to user me to. everyone just grew up, had kids, i didnt

Attached: 1548735655072.gif (419x227, 2.07M)

This. I drifted away from all my friends. I've always thought they were only my friends because they pitied me. Even when they tried to get in contact with me, I just stayed away. Some people are just meant to be friendless.

I'm 24 and never had a girlfriend.

They're called incredibly autistic social rejects who troll for fun and have miserable lives.

Uhh, wanna come to my place? We can talk about anime and jack off to hentai together, when we're done we can play video games while one sits on the others lap.

>Rear back like you're going to punch someone
"Whoa dude, why are you covering your face? Lol, you're so defensive."

Attached: 1542272063194.png (1215x324, 315K)

Damn, life could be so good, if only I wasn't alone with no way out and my job is electrician so everyone is a fucking normalfag.

The adult version of this is a BBQ/hogroast or equivalent
Excesssive food is fun, and you are a grouch if you think otherwise

that's a pretty secure job right? just make friends locally

happy belated birthday user,

That's what I am experiencing right now user, and it's getting worse with each year.
Right now I only have a couple friends remaining, one of which is already in the process of acquiring a gf and starting his grown adult life, and soon I will be left with nobody but my dog.

Attached: 1527204133876.jpg (288x269, 19K)

I think I am incapable of making friends. I just don't know how and I think I'm not a fun person to talk to. The problem is probably not everyone else, it's gotta be me.

lol all i got for my Birthday was a spongecake and a little bit of money

It's depressing to me how obscure this usage has gotten

boss

Why did you have to pay rent as a 15 year old?

I don't have any friends to play with and i don't have a game to play all night that doesn't bore me to sleep.

Happy birthday, user
Now get out, Normalfag

Attached: 1557964247477.jpg (378x988, 246K)

>having a CRT
>and a wife
This is how I can tell you're lying

nope but thinking of opening a LAN center downtown

Good luck user, I hope it turns into a big business and you get mad dosh and it keeps operating for long.
All the LAN centers here closed down long ago, I used to work at one, shit was pretty dope.

I have a LAN party every two weeks on saturday nights for the most part with the same friends I've had since I started highschool, 15 years later not much has changed, we didn't do too many when I went to college since the rest of them didn't go but that changed when I got a decent job back in my hometown so we've resumed the bi-weekly LAN parties. The only issue were running into is that one of my friends got married and his wife is a total cunt about him going out, like he LITERALLY has to ask permission before he leaves. No they don't have a kid (yet).I'm not gonna lose him, right bros?

is it sexual

The definition of gluttony. This is disgusting and sad.

Happy birthday user! Drink, play vidya and have fun!

Women unironically ruin male friendships. I assume men ruin female friendships, but I'm not a girl so I wouldn't know.

Halal food is better than that processed stomach ulcer inducing garbage.

Attached: download.png (427x434, 206K)

it's because you're an unlikable, miserable, misanthropic autist who should kill themselves.
Nobody wants to be around you, you're fucking weird.

Attached: disgust.png (320x320, 129K)

idk man try findiing people with common interests, thats what I did

>Mfw Americans have perfected Calorie density in preparation for long distance space travel.
>Mfw we're gonna set up straight,conservative space Capitalism and earthbound commies are gonna have to deal with it.
>Mfw Europeens are gonna have to get to Andromeda in an ice chest because daddy government can't afford to pay for a Mc.space paste off of the American dollar menu.

BURGERS WIN AGAIN BAYBEE

Attached: 1551414259466.jpg (611x600, 128K)

I don't think it's true the other way around, men just don't give a shit what women do on a "girls night out", for some reason women can't just sit at home for a night and entertain themselves.

can real women even be friend like men can?

June 15th this year, you mook.

>that taste of lego brick in your mouth

>Implying

Attached: candy-blox-large.jpg (543x560, 65K)

You can't deny those pizzas looked good

That's sound really gay user.
Fuck I'm jelly of that life. Do you cuddle with one of them?

>all grandparents were dead before 12
same here, bro. high five.

This seems like it would be a great party if they had better taste in games.

where do people make friends? I tried looking for places off this site and nobody showed any interest in talking to me despite reaching out to me. I tried downloading dating apps even for friend making but everyone just wants to hook up. I try jumping around various boards but its always complete accident that you actually find someone good.

Attached: 1536350000701.jpg (293x425, 17K)

have an actual fucking hobby that isn't fucking video games

Your choices:
Hobbies that have local spots like TCGs
Online friends that live nearby or are well off enough to travel and visit
Workmates
Colleagues

If you can't get friends from any of these 4 areas, you're fucked.

You don't. Humies are overrated.

>all those tvs
>on in one room
Imagine the heat.

This is not the average American
This is some family trying to show off how rich they are by getting a bunch of crappy food and hosting a party for their kids and his friends.

It's pretty pathetic. What sets it off is all the wrapped candy. It's like theyre trying to project that they can afford REAL SIZE candy bars.
>"Ohh good they are so wealthy! They are doing so well! We are so jealous!"

Not as much heat as a black bbc cumming inside your mom

Do Americans really equate commenting on their eating habits to threatening them with physical assault

Why are they on the floor?

Attached: 1561328604590.png (193x302, 7K)

That's hardly food though.

Yeah, I have a weekly get-together at my place, and my friends often drop by on other evenings to hang out. If we do a lot of drinking, I call a ride for those in a condition to take it, and get some pillows and blankets for those who aren't.

Well Mr anime poster, I just got back to this thread and saw this comment. I really try to be as sincere and empathical as I can to everyone in hopes of showing kindness and good will towards others and I'm always trying my hardest at my job where I have the respect of my peers and bosses. But yes, no one really wants to be around me other than my wife and parents. I guess I should dive into this having a kid thing but is that what everyone does? And yes although I may be weird, does it help you to lash out at someone who just wants to be accepted for who they are? Surely most people want to be loved and liked, or at least tolerated. I'd say that's human and not put a label on it. As far as kms, yeah it's a thought always on my mind, but if I could still be one little sparkle in someone's day that gets them out of a bad mood or stress, that's more important than myself.