Yea Forums meta-thread

Why the fuck does some e-celeb offing himself get a sticky but when it is any other e-celeb discussion it is deleted and bans/warns are issued?

Attached: 1504593796691.png (768x768, 651K)

The mods are niggers or Nintendo fanboys who actually watched that loser.

containment thread

Because most OPs started with the E-Celebs penis

Because he's bing bing and that matters a lot to these mods. They didn't give a shit when TB died.

This. It's messageboard management 101.

because there would be endless amounts of threads they'd have to delete if it wasn't contained

would you rather the board be spammed with etika threads all week?
even more than smash reveal threads?

>The mods are niggers or Nintendo fanboys who actually watched that loser.
This. Yea Forums is Nintendo central. It's why any time I remotely criticize the Switch I have to fucking timestamp a pic of my Switch because I get nothing but people replying SNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOY and calling me a falseflagger.

It's clearly not working. Stop pretending to be delusional.

That kinda backfired, didn't it?
I don't get why mods don't just month ban or perma ban people who make these bait threads.

and yet there are always several smash treads active at the same time

Because people would spam threads about him otherwise and ask why he can't have a sticker. Have you been on Yea Forums the last few days? Shit's getting insufferable.

We seriously need a e-celeb board.

>"Containment"
>can't post in it
>Several non-stickied threads about him don't get deleted unless if they're complaining about the sticky
Have you tried thinking?

e-celebs need their own board like /vg/ so that their garbage doesn't shit up every other topic

So why didn't they do the same for previous events that happened? Instead they just deleted threads and re-directed people to other boards instead of making a sticky.

Meta threads are no longer allowed user, I made one with that exact same image three days ago and got a vacation

>containment
bullshit

jannies are little bitches but they are effective at curbstomping discussions on topics they don't like

Contain it in other board then.

can you direct me to etika threads that arent part of the sticky?

/incel/ - Internet Celebrities

Nintendo fans are sub-humans the board would go full retard without that sticky

You sound like an actual child who is too retarded to notice anything

Like /pol/? Oh wait.

You know what's funny? Hiroshimoot changed his mind, and later said that meta threads aren't allowed

Yet ProFaggot gets a sticky to stop people from talking about him and his controversy because he's an eceleb..

Attached: 1526576777624.jpg (1280x1280, 316K)

>all discussion about ProJared and his wife was told to stay in Yea Forums as it is not videogames
>random nigger dies and it gets a sticky
Hmmmm

It’s okay when Nintendo does it

Nintendo containment board when? Pokémon autists alone were enough to get one, why do we still have to keep the rest here?

Attached: 1558304468026.jpg (511x340, 23K)