Recommended visual novels

Enlighten me,
I've heard doki doki, but the characters and endings have been spoiled for me at this point

Attached: chad boomer.png (305x313, 24K)

Devil on the G string or katawa shoujo

maybe tsukihime, fate\stay night or that strange novel about the guy that sees guts everywhere

Read a book

DDLC sucks anyway, so no loss

Amorous. You can fuck a shemale goat.

Attached: 1560539109507.jpg (828x815, 68K)

Ah yes I've hard of katawa shoujo,
I'll have a look at those 4 and see for which I can find an english translation the easiest, thank you.

all of those are popular in the west, devil on the g string is my favorite, death note of vn

"no"

Ah well that's something, I imagined it would be a bit over rated

Thanks for the contribution, variety is the spice of life, but the shemale part sounds a bit much

The Danganronpa series was a lot of fun. I also liked Steins;Gate, though not as much as others

Starless

>guy that sees guts everywhere
Saya no Uta

Undertale
Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors
Danganronpa 1
Ace Attorney 1, 2, and 3

>Undertale is a visual novel
Brainlet

saya no uta - short, horror,
yume miru kurisu - romance, girls with issues and help them
Majikoi - fun, lots of routes, martial arts.

Taimanin Asagi (all of them, really)
Josou Kaikyou
Kedamono
Imouto Paradise

>Undertale
Visual Novel /= reddit garbadge

MY BROTHA

read rewrite, little busters, katawa shoujo,muvluv, and wonderful everyday for story. play rance or kamidori for actual games

Attached: whores.png (363x280, 180K)

Metal Slader Glory (NES)
Famicom Tantei Club Part II (SNES)

Never played Katawa Shoujo because I'm not interested in romance-only VNs but it's a well-beloved classic about dating cripples, so check it out I suppose.
Play the Ace Attorney games if you consider those VNs, it's about solving murders and shit as a lawyer.
Same for Hotel Dusk except you're an ex-cop on the trail of your old partner and it brings you to all these weird people in a hotel, with all their stories eventually connected in some way or another.
And uhhh Monster Girl Quest, it's got a combat system of sorts but most people still consider it a VN, you're a hero, you set out to make coexistence between humans and monsters, you try not to get turned into a monster's fucktoy along the way. Or you do, if you want to see the sex scenes, but the story is engaging either way.

>Ace Attorney
are these on pc?
what version should I play?

Morenatsu

Attached: 1359958204436.jpg (1067x825, 263K)

Danganronpa sounds very entertaining, I like the premise

Read a paragraph explaining the jist of the game, I'm sickened yet curious

I could get Nine hours nine persons nine doors on the DS rather than PC come to think of it

This. If you still want the anime feel, go for a light novel. the writing in a regular book will always be better than any visual novel out there.

Umineko

Attached: 2d8c633076f660ab0a87e3ca241efd49.jpg (209x183, 12K)

>furry oelvn

pls kys

Trap Shrine

Attached: 94D03E44-C50C-44D9-AA8F-D40DC4397CAC.jpg (1280x720, 314K)

Apparently the original trilogy is on Steam, seems like it's got those "HD remastered" grafix and shit but I much prefer the regular sprites, personally I would suggest just playing the DS versions but check the Steam images/trailers or something and see if you prefer those.
The original trilogy was for the GBA but also has DS versions, the fourth game and the two spinoffs are for the DS too, and the last two games so far are for the 3DS.
Just make sure that you play the first game on the DS(or PC) because it has an additional case that the GBA version doesn't have.

>tsukihime

REMAKE NEVER EVER

Attached: cover.jpg (320x240, 39K)

katawa shoujo is an english vn, so don't worry about it

Attached: chink.png (700x800, 462K)

Any legit horror VNs or rpg maker stuff?. Already read Saya no Uta and Kara no Shoujo. I'm looking for something a bit more fucked up like maggotbites but less "weeby"

>Danganronpa sounds very entertaining, I like the premise
Look I'm not gonna pretend like it's the best VN ever but it is a lot of fun

Muvluv

Crooked Man was a decent, short RPG-maker game. The dev that did it has done a few other similar titles as well

What are some vn's where I can tame a bad girl?

g senjou no maou

>I could get Nine hours nine persons nine doors on the DS rather than PC come to think of it
definitely get the DS version over the PC version. pick up virtue's last reward too whilst you're at it (pretty much any version is fine). just avoid zero time dilemma at all costs, unless you want a good fucking laugh

DDLC is good user.

Sequel coming out in three days

Stop reminding me you fucking faggot

Read katawa shoujo user. But be warned, its all downhill from there.
Every other vn will feel bleak compared to it, and no matter how much you search, you wont find other vn that brings out same amount of emotions from you

Considering this myself. Is the story good? Is it lewd?

Attached: 1546480134771.jpg (1024x1002, 135K)

Subahibi. It's on sale on Steam too. It's an absolute ride and will leave a mark on you regardless of whether you actually like it or not.

Or ef - a fairytale of the two if you're looking for something more grounded and well-written in terms of human relationships.

Attached: w48AJCM.jpg (800x600, 341K)

ztd is fine so long as you don't expect anything from it.

i'd honestly rate subahibi well among some good books i've read

tsujidou

Go for Shoujo Ramune Booner chad, you gonna like it

Came here to post this. Umineko is single handedly the best vn experience i have had.

Light Novels are trash, all of them (maybe except for Haruhi). Only less than 100 iq retards read them instead of actual fantasy and sci fi books.
VNs are at least interesting since they give you choices and have game mechanics + voice acting and music and art.
fucking kys

BASED

Attached: OUR GUY.jpg (1280x720, 135K)

Only ln worth reading are
Haruhi
Monogatari series
Hyouka
But the problem is that in fact they are not worth reading, since anime adaptations for each one of these novels are superior

People with good taste in this thread.

Also, play OMGWTFOTL.

Here you go, probably outdated but whatever.
Also what said is true.

Attached: visual_novels.jpg (3532x2020, 1.89M)

>doesnt know katawa shoujo
lurk more

Raildex if you want to be in a wild ride.

Started Umineko, when does it start getting interesting?

They're just talking about the old cunt dying/legends of gold and witches.

Is the Steam release/translation for Subahibi good as long as it's patched?

Unineko
Subahibi
Muv luv

That's it

fuck i need to continue umineko i only got to the part where the senpai is demanding grandpa to come out of his little crack room or whatever

Attached: 1558222292736.png (730x480, 495K)