Why do some people say they liked Vinny more during the early years when he was depressed and bitter?

Why do some people say they liked Vinny more during the early years when he was depressed and bitter?

Attached: 17524_normal.jpg (355x500, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

clips.twitch.tv/WanderingClumsyWerewolfKevinTurtle
youtube.com/watch?v=TVTibNpGkZM
youtube.com/watch?v=K1G3svY377A
twitch.tv/vinesauce/clip/ShinyEphemeralDeerDancingBanana
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

because he was honest and wasn't afraid to say something that would hurt someone's feefees
now he's boring and schematic and never opens his mouth if there's a slightest chance of him getting in trouble for not being PC enough

in other words he's now a boring fake cuck

Sadly softening up and becoming nicer as you get older is normal desu

because they're depressed and bitter

His streams were better when he was, though I'm glad he is better. Probably would have killed himself by now.

you pretty much have to do that if you wanna keep a career on the internet these days, especially on twitch

if thats just the way he is now, then how is it fake?

Because they are miserable pieces of shit who relate to that state of mind and hate it when people are actually happy. If anything his streams have increased in quality aside from the occasional overused meme.

Attached: 1548389277156.jpg (790x767, 87K)

because he fucking sucks at crash team racing

>Probably would have killed himself by now
Wow, was he really that bad? Does Vinesauce have any videos that showcase Depressed Older (Younger) Vinny?

Because he was apparently edgy and had more of a Yea Forums humor.
Vinny is fucking based and deserves to be protected at all costs. Also stop posting about him.

>Wow, was he really that bad
Yes, he talked about it over the years. He was miserable.

How does Joel get away with saying edgier stuff?

Because he was less p.c. and less boring as a result. I still like him, but in a different way

>ITT: salty faggots who don't even watch Vinny anymore

Back then he was easily influenced and got pressured into doing things he thought would make him cooler. He tells these stories all the time about how he barhopped and even picked up smoking because he thought it made him cool.

He's Italian.

He's next

Was he still depressed during the 2013/2015 SMBX contests? I thought he was kind of a jerk in them

polar (or pura) getting that speed boost the moment vinny was on the finish line was total horseshit tho

Yeah, this. It's pretty obvious that he is actively enjoying his life a whole lot more now, and he isn't just trying to be cool or whatever by not being as edgy.

>never opens his mouth if there's a slightest chance of him getting in trouble for not being PC enough
Because it could end his career. People are getting their entire lifes work removed for having an opinion these days.

Because they identified more with someone who felt hopeless and depressed rather than someone who is a generally stable-sounding adult

Vinny is probably the only reason I even bother with fucking twitch.

It's amazing how many fags still post stories about shit that happened in like 2010 and that's what they watched Vinny for and haven't watched him since, etc etc
Like, that was almost ten years ago. Get the fuck over it. Are you gonna regale me tales next of how some clerk at Gamestop 18 years ago was kind of rude to you once so you haven't shopped there since?

What does this have to do with anything?

Because people here like sucking the soul out of people and when they can't do that they start seething seeing someone living their best life.

P.S. Have sex.

Attached: 1561431118708.jpg (1024x844, 124K)

I don't miss him being depressed, I'm glad he's better. I miss when his streams were only 15-20 people, interacting with him as a fellow Yea Forumsermin was easier.

Stop making this fucking joke

This guy's Youtube highlights are pretty funny, but I can't bring myself to watch live streams.

I don't recall him ever being quite that depressed- what was the cause of all his grief? Did we ever find out really

Next what?

Yea Forums's basic Yea Forums autistic 'humor' is only good in small doses. Having an entire stream filled with that garbage would suck.

shite banking job, i think

I have always liked the corruption highlights more than anything else he's done. I don't care for the person though.

One major reason for sure was his job he had at the time. I'm sure there were more reasons as well.

Vinny is at his best when:
1. The game is engaging enough that he can't go on a tangent about anything else and autopilot through it
2. He's not dead tired and missing stuff he should be awake for

Garbage job, I think his mom and dog also died around the same time to make things worse.

ding ding ding we have a winner

Good job mods keeping this cancer up

Attached: download.jpg (600x603, 46K)

There is only 1 (one) good streamer.

Attached: jermaine “jerry” elbertson.jpg (768x1024, 98K)

who

As fucked up as it sounds listening to him breaking was the hardest I laughed watching his streams in a while.

They're busy crying over black nintendo man right now.

I want to have sex with him. I want guzzle down his babies after he pounds my pussy with his thick, big italian cock, letting him use me any time he wants.

Jerma and Vinny are two sides of the same coin

Because teens and young adults now fetishize and idolize depression and mental health issues/diseases.

Look at tumblr pre-purge and twitter for the best examples. Some do it because their life is mundane, others for attention. Some because their childlike world view comes crashing down because the refused to grow up into the real world.

They're told they're special and can do anything all their life and are sheltered and they're also told "do x, y, and z to be normal and if you aren't, you're missing out". That's why you see social media causing 'depression'.

Others on the older side who might actually have real depression seek out others as self validation and an excuse to not get help for themselves, isolating themselves to a bubble of depressive thinking. Of course these older ones also get the same goodies like attention just how younget 'depressed' people do. Because why try to better yourself when you can say fuck and use 'depression' as an excuse to not try and be shitty for the rest of your life?

Most of v is the second group. Most zoomers are the second. Real depression comes from actual traumatic and mentally gatterin events, not being sad that you don't have a GF or bein sad because you aren't bein as social as your friend she on social media.

Tl;dr: 'depressed' 'adults' who just like old Vinny to validate them bein shitty people

Rev > Vinny > Joel > Everyone else

To be fair, Yea Forumsinny begun here and apparently still comes here, just no longer namefags or anything to avoid his career from dying.

Not sharing your opinion to an easily triggered crowd is a smart move, just continue to work on your show as "the funny calzone man". He's one of the last streamers who enjoy streaming for the heck of it and I hope he does so for as long as he likes.

Except that Jerma is better in every conceivable way

Attached: delete-a this.jpg (1440x1378, 171K)

I just watch fullsauce from youtube. Also due to time difference I'm not able to watch him live anyways so it wouldn't make a difference really

are you the pinterest milf?

>Crying over a Nintendo game

Attached: photo_20.jpg (350x350, 27K)

This unironically

by the time vinny is done with ctr adventure mode, he's gonna be ripper roo irl

>Sadly
Yeah, it's a real tragedy that people can become less miserable as they get older. I wish everyone would keep their autistic 14-21 year old personalities.

His wheeze gets me everytime.
youtube.com/watch?v=TVTibNpGkZM

t. Written by a tranny

Why does he refuse to say trans rights even when his chat is spamming it?

Teens and young adults fetishize depression since the emo days dude, its not a new thing, its been a steady thing for 20-30 years

Why would he? They also spam other dumb shit he ignores.

Attached: tweet.png (610x604, 65K)

Yesterday's stream he said he didn't wanted to be himself in a really depressing tone, did anyone catch that?
that's what happens when furry mods control your stream

once you feed that shit it devours your whole body and soul

Absolutely based

idk i guess depressed assholes like to be with other depressed assholes

Yeah but ignoring specifically that almost feels like a transphobic statement. There's no way he hasn't noticed it.

Surely if he wasn't transphobic he'd just say the two words and get it over with

Yesterday's stream he was also dead tired from conlag, went into a saltgame (cart racing), and his time at the con was stressful because he didn't give himself enough breathing room.

He should've streamed minecraft or taken the day off.

I'm the opposite. The youtube highlight reels seem dumb. I like it better when shit just happens than to have some sort of fucking "compilation".

Wow what an attention whore piece of shit

t. someone that has no idea what he's talking about

Depression can result from serious life situations. It can be exacerbated by them. It is not, however, dependent on them. Depression can exist for its own sake as the result of a defective brain that isn't working properly. Do you seriously think that kidneys, lungs, hearts, and every other bodily organ can mess up, but that the brain is somehow immune to this?

cryptid kitten is that you

Every single Vinny or Jerma thread.
>MUH CHAT
>MUH FURRIES
>MUH TRANNIES
>MUH FEELINGS
Every single fucking thread. Just watch the videos afterwards where you don't have to deal with the fucking chat shit. Why would you want to engage in a fucking Twitch chat unless you're desperate for socialization?

>vinny
>attention whore

Attached: 1558139019521.jpg (500x375, 55K)

>Yea Forums's basic Yea Forums autistic 'humor' is only good in small doses
This. I had friends who would pretty much just regurgitate Yea Forums memes at me ad-nauseum.
Long story short I'm not friends with them anymore. Shit was obnoxious, but unfunny people need crutches I guess.

This this his this

why should he have to say two words that are a buzz-slogan? feeding the fire that are mentally ill trannies and zoomers will only exacerbate issues. It's never enough for them, no matter what you do, you'd simply open a can of worms.

Does being an E-Celeb streamer have the highest stress/suicide rates out of any job?
Like, if your a celebrity or a walmart employee your making the same wage no matter what.
But with E-Celeb shit, your wage is literally dependent on you being interesting and funny, if viewers stop watching your entire lively-hood gets fucked, you can't afford rent or food or do anything. Knowing that you cant support yourself if people stop watching must be stressful as fuck, considering that in today's industry if you dont have an education nobody will hire you.
Perhaps thats why people like Pewdiepie, Captain Sparkelz, and the Yogscast have all gone back to college, because they've realized that their getting old, and once they turn 50 or 60, nobody will want to watch them anymore and they'll unironically have nothing, and having a stable wage is more important then having fun in the world.

Vinny was always boring. He is also an eternal buttblasted Nintendie.
Joel is a big child but still amusing due to that, no one sane would destroy Windows OS for hours while giggling like a retard.

when did he say that?

This. only person who actually puts effort into streaming and makes original funny shit. Everyone else, vinny included just play games and spout epic memes for 8 hours. I want more birdhouse streams.

>Depression can result from serious life situations
lmao did you not read what I said?

>Do you seriously think that kidneys, lungs, hearts, and every other bodily organ can mess up, but that the brain is somehow immune to this?
lmao, at what point did I say that?

This. I'm so glad he doesn't acknowledge donations and subs either.

>His wheeze
Theres only one wheeze king, my friend.

youtube.com/watch?v=K1G3svY377A

Attached: file.png (213x237, 73K)

you can tell vinny was out of his game yesterday since he didn't say "thanks doc" when picking the green and purple ripper roo skin

twitch.tv/vinesauce/clip/ShinyEphemeralDeerDancingBanana

Entertainment industry workers especially actors and singers already go off the rails hard
Now imagine if you didn't get the time off between albums/movies/series runs, and you had to appear proper in front of the audience always, looks and voice wise
Then you also can't really get away, everything you even post to twitter is seen by thousands
And you gotta do the stream and vids thing as much as possible so the algorithm/fanbase doesn't fuck you over
Finally, you don't get a manager to handle your finances like a formally employed entertainer does, so that's a whole lot of extra stress on top

He's right.

Agreed, though I would say it'd be better if he was smaller and had some decent engagement.

I always found that all of this stupid chat/moderation shit comes from trying to get a little bit too big. More randos come in, more moderation is needed and things get out of hand. I've been in a few communities that were small but consistent and never really had trouble with this fucking thing (and not even gated, just unpopular enough).

>being absolutely neutral to the point of not engaging is being transphobic
IT'S EITHER US OR THEM REEEEEE

Whenever he starts roleplaying with the chat, I always fucking lose it.
>HoMM3 stream where he opens as a disappointed dad who found your weed

Attached: 29o7jv452yp21.jpg (640x701, 36K)