Bandicoot power!

Bandicoot power!

Attached: C9A68889-4012-4F25-BA7C-82EA702FE73B.jpg (999x999, 105K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aJoXAcHI6F0
youtube.com/watch?v=kqNr5AoF6Gs
youtube.com/watch?v=yfRveR4SZZE
strawpoll.me/18227692
blog.us.playstation.com/2019/06/11/beenox-introduces-post-launch-grand-prix-content-for-ctr-nitro-fueled/
crashbandicoot.fandom.com/wiki/Tawna
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>reminder that all anthro women are built for human cock

more like bandicute

Get in the slow lane buddy

Attached: 1561396850103.png (713x727, 374K)

>We must secure the existence of our people and a future for Bandicoot power
Wow, was this in the original game?

So is it possible to get n. tropy without playing that retro track time trial at all? Don't wanna corrupt my save by finishing it but want to unlock him

Yes I believe, that track essentially doesn't count, and as long as you haven't done that one you are safe to do every other one.

Please someone give me a reason to continue playing this game, I really like it but after finishing the single player and time trials there's nothing left to do.
Playing online to unlock cosmetics does not appeal to me.

Play online for fun

Multiplayer is the endgame so I dunno if there’s anything left for you

Attached: 30D1B049-8603-42F5-8898-6AFD75A06102.jpg (725x1024, 99K)

speedrunning
getting gud doesnt stop at Oxide

It's not fun to be chaining a boost, being on track for a decent time, then get interrupted by a missle, clock or thunder orb.

I'm not autist enough to speedrun beyond the ghost times in time trials, I guess I'm just done with the game, sucks because I haven't enjoyed a new game this much in a long time.

I'm looking to get better at the game, can someone critique my gameplay and tell me what I need to practice more on? please and thank you.

youtube.com/watch?v=aJoXAcHI6F0

At 0:49 you got hit with a clock. Try to stop that.

I couldn't help it, the clock seduced me

so can i finish my remaining tropy / oxide trials or is it still fucking save files?

also rip mass coin influxes from online

I WANT TO FUCK HER BANDICOOCH!

Bump

Attached: 2FB44BEE-1C21-4109-88AD-59E1746871E5.jpg (736x1024, 93K)

I tried playing this for the first time yesterday and I couldn't stand it. I kept falling off the track, and even if I jumped off a speed ramp sometimes it still wasn't enough to get me over it and I land below the track and fall off again and it took me forever to figure out how drifting worked with the speed boost. It's also fucking impossible to recover from last place

Attached: 1558744068290.jpg (300x304, 37K)

MY WIFE

Attached: 88DB8958-9A68-45C9-BE7B-0B9D289E4E82.jpg (936x1200, 179K)

>YFW You manage to jump over a missile

Attached: 1378334178957.jpg (200x200, 40K)

Trials are still risky from what I know. Only on PS4 though. Hopefully it is patched soon.

They’re really ramping up for microtransactions

why no PC release?

I'm finding more and more that I am using Speed characters for CNK tracks, Turn characters for CTR tracks with 90 degree turns and Accel for every other track.

WHY DOES SHE LOOK SO MEXICAN? IS IT UGLY PINK EYE SHADOW? EYEBROWS? LIPSTICK? ALL!?

does the online coin bonus reset with the shop, or does it reset after 24 hours after you last used it?

Attached: 743ba1fc413ab410c0372f7e435556d7.png (673x784, 109K)

>Only on PS4 though
I wonder what happened there.

PS4 has an extra track (Retro Stadium), which brings its total to 32 tracks. But as far as time trials are concerned, the game is coded to only have 31 tracks. So if you attempt a time trial for a 32nd track (whichever track is your 32nd one), the game freaks out. This apparently results in the loss of save data.

The game has 31 tracks, however the PS4 has a 32nd exclusive track. However they forgot to make space in the save file to save your time for a 32nd stage, so when you do your last time trial, it overwrites some other area of the save, and corrupts.

Online coin bonus?

I play online for the sake of playing online. I find it extremely fun. I'd also like to master the physics.

obsessed

so... if I simple avoid Retro Stadium (dont do Tropy Oxide trials for it) then it should be fine?

It's actiblizz, it would end up on battle net

buttblasted central american / south american detected

Figured. you don't even need to do the bonus track to unlock tropy ( and probably his skin ).
It's good to know.

Almost done with oxyde ghosts, not nearly as hard as I thought it would be. ( except dragon mine, this one really really hurt.)

Avoid having a time trial saved in all 32 tracks. So if you haven't already done Retro, then yes just don't do Retro.

You're still better off waiting or backing up your saves each play session.

bandicunny

Why yes, I main Coco. How could you tell?

Attached: w8z76lnehgu21.jpg (640x789, 54K)

you got the image wrong

Attached: w5xts3syz3n01.jpg (405x582, 91K)

>can't stand playing as acceleration characters
>Still want to somehow publicize my obsession with coco

Attached: IMG_20190624_210633~2.jpg (714x620, 110K)

wait wait is that the cause?
what if i tried it once just to see what it was about but didn't finish it?

That obviously is someone who mains any Nitro Kart character

>want to unlock n.tropy just for the sake of unlocking him
>doing the time trials is a hideous process
Why is it like this? Why do I have to drive through the track, exit back to menu and only then I can choose to race against the ghost? Not to mention the loading times between

I imagine it relates to the ghost data itself not the times logged.

No idea, don't risk it.

Is that why the majority of the time they show Human Woman with Anthro Male? Think like Sonic 06. That dynamic always pisses me off.

Stats should be based on the wheels and characters should be cosmetic.

Prove me wrong

I'm a third worlder. Is there a way to change the dub language on PS4?

It makes no sense to me that you need to still challenge the ghosts even if you already beat their times.

I really wish you could use whatever character you wanted and could choose which stats you wanted.

Does anyone have the webm of the Trophy Girls dancing? Hmm what Crash Bandicoot character is suitable to do a drawing of the Trophy Girls dancing around him and he does this like Smithers:

youtube.com/watch?v=kqNr5AoF6Gs

>can't stand any other than acceleration
>all the upcoming trophy girls I want to drive are everything else except that
This too

Based and hmofa pilled
Thats because anthro male on human female is just absolute shit taste, so normalfags shove it on cinema and shit. Its like the DrPepper of romance, leaky garbage.

Attached: CDB29AB6-B6CE-4619-BCBD-1627B4FA2EA0.jpg (225x225, 6K)

>when a missile is heahed to you but you get right in front of someone else at the last moment and it hits them instead

How do I stop getting mad at items?
People always choose small tracks because it's they only way they can win against me by abusing items in the beginning

why does coco look so soulless

Because coco mains are also soulless

why the hell they made Megumi a beginner class? that still puzzles my mind

They might have changed Megumi or Liz to Medium, it would only make sense

I WANTED TO PLAY HER SO BAD

Are online rewards still down to laughably small amounts.

sounds like you lose because you have yet to git gud :/

I dropped this piece of shit of a game when I heard it runs 30 fps. Fucking joke.

>tfw no game with customizable male protagonist where you seduce Coco
Just end it

Y-Yeah... B-bandicoot p-p-power...

Attached: 15614605107601.png (1719x1604, 2.02M)

>still
the small amounts are here to stay bud

based

>finish around 10 tracks of Ntropy and Oxide time trials, one of 'em is sewer speedway
>somewhat tired and decided to play online game before hitting the bed
>win but game crashed at the end
>pic related after rebooting the game
I know it's not my blog but are YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME RIGHT NOW?!

Attached: ntropy rewinding save files.jpg (817x788, 93K)

>Jungle Boogie
>Get ahead of everyone
>Someone shoots an orb right when I'm about to hit the shortcut
>Everyone flies by
>Get back to 3rd place
>Race is over because the track is too short
GG guess I gotta git gud at RNG

If you actually knew how to drift their efforts would be futile.

I WAS MIDGAME AND MY PS+ RAN OUT, FUCK

Attached: dp0x6z3owmt11.jpg (3024x4032, 1.06M)

I know how to drift.
Doest stop them from fucking me over with orbs clocks and then missiles

TINY SQUASH PUNY WAIFU FAGS

Attached: 1558717894073-v.png (278x343, 102K)

>ps4
You get what you payed for

>the orb actually caught up to him on jungle boogie.
it has nothing to do with rng user, you just weren't fast enough.

did you throw your fucking cat?

Nigger I was ahead of everyone, RNG fucks you hard on small tracks if you get an unlucky start

bandicunny

Just play single player or ask your friends to play local with you.

I believe the term is Lezdom.

Obviously

Should have backed up your save retard!

WE WARNED YOU!

Attached: 1561170731213.png (1039x1043, 641K)

>Play 7 lap races against AI because fuck paying for online
>Can always over lap them on CNK tracks
>Sometimes only barely win on CTR tracks
Is there something structurally different between the two game's designs?

Attached: angry-gordon.jpg (3200x1800, 370K)

After online matches I cannot play adventure anymore. Online shit is too fun to ignore.

Her victory dance is so cute. Can't get enough of her.

based Tiny, seeing people post vydia girls only makes me feel more miserable and lonely

Attached: 1556827904631.png (720x447, 187K)

I love this

>tfw all the furfaggots left Sonic for Crash
>tfw now that's left is all the real Sonic fans that can enjoy games like Mania and Generations all to themselves
Feels good. Glad you faggot furries are leaving Sonic alone. Fuck SEGA for pandering to you faggots back in the 2000s.

Attached: 1524216751740.jpg (930x692, 73K)

Has multiplayer item chance been quietly adjusted?

CNK tracks are significantly easier to boost drift on. It feels like they were made for it

>10 tracks
>corruption

bullshit.

>enjoying
>Generations

Attached: 1416077862777.png (596x697, 396K)

>>tfw now that's left is all the real Sonic fans that can enjoy games like Mania and Generations all to themselves
You mean all 12 people who bought Team Sonic Racing?

Oh, you don’t get to wash the stink of your fanbase off just like that

OH NO NO NO!

Attached: 1561492395528.jpg (999x999, 155K)

Yes, CNK tracks have more super turbo pads and it's usually easier to keep it on them. Meanwhile the CPU is shit at that, so it gives you a huge advantage.

No, real fans played Robo Blast Racing or Transformed.

Attached: 1501020531376.png (200x176, 69K)

Last I checked there isn't several dragon ball z flash clones of crash. I'll take this over the literal autism sonic brings

Don't like, at least half of Nitro Kart tracks have blue fire as opposed to 25% of CTR tracks?

>Last I checked there isn't several dragon ball z flash clones of crash.
You're forgetting about Crash Bandicoot retold.

give possum

who norm main here? i love small norm, using golfer til i get bandit. his ears make me laugh

Don’t be retarded. The only time you can outrun orbs is on long tracks with USF. The best you can get on most short tracks is SF, an uncharged orb will catch you and if whoever’s in second is half decent they will press advantage and win.

HOLY FUCK SEWE SPEEDWAY SHORTCUT IS SO BROKEN WTF. LITERALLY UNIRONICALL ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE

>nash has water in his goggles so that his eyes stay wet so he doesn't have to blink
>nash never blinks in game
based and soulpilled

I wouldn’t mind this but there are tons of arcade kart fags who want “EASILY DISTINGUISHABLE CLASSES” who hate fun. At least there isn’t a huge discrepancy between the classes so you can make any of them work pretty well even handling.

wait do I have to hold down for the big jump?

get good

That’s retarded because krunk is handling and penta is speed

no you just jump normally but youre right its 100% fucked. You have to approach it at an exact angle or you will just hit the bottom of it and fail. You can be going USF speeds and the game wont give a shit and just make you fail it unless you are going at that exact angle.

It’s definitely a strange pick what’s weirder are how unbalanced the classes are. I hope they end up changing the trophy girls classes a bit, I think Isabella should have been balanced and Megumi should be speed or vice versa. It’s weird that there isn’t a balanced trophy girl.

What class will Spyro be?

Rounded would make sense, since Crash is rounded.

Balanced of course

I'm thinking speed only because when he charges in his own games he can't turn all that well. And charging is one of his main things.

Spyo: Balanced
Hunter: Speed
Elora: Handling
Ripto: Accel

He was balanced in the game boy version and balanced is lacking characters right now

>mfw I purposly play slow characters online to give others a chance and still manage to take first without anyone else being able to finish

Attached: 1561261595439.jpg (474x311, 58K)

Why is balanced the most neglected class, anyway? Also, when the fuck are they gonna add the monkey from Warped?

Platnium Chads where you at?

Attached: mryr7dxI.jpg (2048x1536, 304K)

Is it better to think of time relics as puzzles rather than "do this the quickest" when going for platinum?

its all about routing

Feels good not being autistic and being able to notice stupid shit like 30 fps vs 60

I can also get all plats on easy mode user

routing is key, and trying to get all of the boxes is important (tho not important for every single one, even on hard mode)

does timing change on easy mode?

couldn't be bothered to check so I'll just ask because I am a faggot, are times in relic races actually different across the easy / medium / hard difficulties? I find it beyond idiotic you can """earn""" a plat with easier times.

are the relic times different on easy mode?

Attached: craaaaaaash.jpg (184x332, 41K)

well what about hard mode?

Attached: WSM8Br-n.jpg (2048x1536, 294K)

Why do you have this? Are you a fuckin' furry?

The platinum times are easier on easy. By 5-10 seconds I think?

Do I get anything for beating all Oxide's times?

Are you a fag?

What's up with that chicken door in the lost ruins?

yea the times differ from mode to mode

my asshole is still raw from the hard mode plat relics

Attached: 1560033175200.gif (360x359, 549K)

>n-trance
Good man.

Why is Blizzard Bluff so comfy

>tfw totally gonna start up an easy save so I can unlock the paint jobs easier
Don't play well, play smart

Attached: laughing mark.jpg (542x439, 17K)

IM LEEEKING

Attached: D6tX0VKWsAERWbz.jpg (314x308, 19K)

I'm a pro. I'm also lazy. so what's more pro to accomplish, beating oxide in TTs or getting all plats in hard mode? remember that I'm pro, so it's easy to me. don't want to do both because again it's not worth my time.

I'm pro.

how the fuck are you supposed to play speed characters on tracks like cortex castle

Have you considered killing yourself like a REAL pro?

Air u-turn

Learn how to air brake.

Attached: 1560802377712.png (343x386, 7K)

more?

Who cares? Just have fun.

based user

Attached: 1560022767180.png (361x402, 263K)

Mario-grant is the name of our resident artfag that drew that when Switch version broke the streetdate.

Attached: 1560802471498.png (630x816, 18K)

God, I'm loving this game. Hopefully n trophy doesn't start deleting switch saves either.

Also, anyone notice frame drops the moment you enter lap three? I see it happen a few times on handheld mode. It's really brief but noticeable.

Help
HEEEEEELP

Buying everything in pit stop.

What's so bullshit about it? I just played for around 3 hours doing time trials and this shit happened. What's bullshit is that beating oxide's time on the first run does fucking nothing. You need to actually race and beat their ghost for it to count.

pretty sure you just get a skin for N. Tropy

VERY good post

Every time I look at this pic I imagine it’s not her saying it and instead it’s N Trance getting fucked saying it

STOP PICKING TIGER TEMPLE, CRASH COVE AND COCO PARK YOU FUCKING TROGLODITES

Attached: Ren_Angry.png (176x128, 40K)

Coco Park is the only one of these I'm gonna have to disagree with. It's fun.

Lad why don't you enjoy perfect boosting?

yeah sure its fun but not as fun as tiny temple or any of the later nitro kart maps.

Finally learning how to sustain USF using Tiny Temple was so fucking good.

did the terra tracks have that creepy velo moon in the original as well?

It had it in the hub area for Terra

Thanks
Now I'm an iPhone

which is why id rather play that 1000 times over than touch coco park again

I have mixed feelings about that statement. I think, in general, the CNK tracks are more fun than the CTR ones. But I think that's because they're easier tracks. They're built for drift boosting and are full of USF pads. So yes, they're more fun, but I wouldn't say that makes them better. Kinda takes the feeling of accomplishment out of a good race.

>boost
you get from power slides and green arrow pad things

>sf
boost is now whiteish / blueish

>usf
somehow better than sf, no real tell on how it looks any different

how wrong am i

King Chicken is a racer in the .dats.

Yeah i know that much, but does the door unlock him? Is there an arg going on?

Close
>Boost
Regular power sliding
>SF
The flames are pretty big
>USF
Flames are blueish

No idea. I imagine it does nothing until a future update.

normal boost is from successful turbo boosts from power sliding (L1 and R1)
sacred fire is going over a turbo pad, you can skid over it to keep it longer(?) and keep it by having reserves and perfect boosting with it
ultimate sacred fire (I just call it blue fire) is gained from going over a super turbo pad, you usually keep it by having high reserves (lots of perfect boosts built up throughout the race), and you can skid immediately after landing if it's gained from a height, you don't need to perfect boost to keep it, hitting a wall removes it

I see it as orange > bright orange and white > blue, and the flames grow in size after each one

What do wumpa fruit taste like?

also since I'm not fully sure myself, once you have USF does performing perfect boosts keep the reserves full, or keep building it?

>mfw people leave the lobby when my Platinum paintjob hovercraft loads in with N trophy in his costume.

Attached: tropy.png (233x266, 91K)

Question regarding perfect boosting. Is it ACTUALLY perfect? Like, does the gauge need to be 100% at the absolute end to fill reserves, or is there a fraction of leeway with it?

I don't think I'll even try to get the platinum trophies, I'll settle with gold. I feel like the crate hitboxes are much smaller than they used to be

Attached: 1560487147537.jpg (1181x836, 52K)

She doesn't look like an American. You must be blind.

has to be 95% full to count as perfect. you can tell if its perfect on the gauge if its released in the last section of the boost bar.

>The fictional fruit is kind of a hybrid between an apple and a mango, though the Wumpa Fruit actually does taste like apples – according to developer Dave Baggett.

anything that's marked as red in the meter and perfect should go into the reserves

Perfect gives you more reserves and USF eats reserves like nothing, so it is better to go for it but hopefully you have enough by the point of USF boosts that you don't need to build too much more.

>He thinks plat relics are hard to get on easy mode

Cool, then I've been doing it correctly thus far. Thanks, guys.

new dailies in 45 mins

We have the GPs coming.

Anyone else feel like the blue orb’s function needs to be changed? It hits everyone in its path so it doesn’t actually cause 1st place to lose any time. What’s the fucking point? Online, either me or another guy in the lobby will get so fucking far ahead, and a million blue orbs will get sent their way but it doesn’t do jack shit. I don’t get it

Supposedly wumpa whip tastes incredibly bitter.

more

It only seeks out everyone if it's juiced up. Otherwise it only hits everything in a straight line to 1st place.

it's a giant electric orb that offers ample time to drive to the sides of the road. it shoots electricity so that's why it seems the orb has a bigger radius. anyway yeah let it pass you.

PC PORT WHEN?!

I lose my speed and fire when I do u-turn, is there a specific way to do it?
I could do it easily on the ps1 with any character

Attached: 1481990906279.jpg (629x505, 48K)

It targets the number 1. It only hurts other players who happen to get in its path.

Hug the sides or something to avoid it

I feel like the clock needs to be changed a lot in terms of how it works vs everyone in the game. It should be like the lightning bolt in mario kart except scale it up massivly if someone has a massive lead. Im talking 10+ seconds of slowage if the person in last uses it on a person whos in 1st halfway to lapping them.

Of course change it per track as well because getting that fucked on a short track when youre in first is shitty.

The blue orb only targets everyone if you have the wumpa boost. Otherwise it only targets 1st place, and the rest can avoid it by not being in a direct line with its path.

Hop+Hold back+Brake. Let go of brake before hitting the ground.

let go of accelerate in mid air when u-turning. Pressing it with accelerate will kill your speed.

That's better. If it only hits first, how does that help the guy in sixth who used it? The only problem is they are too frequent and they seem to be entirely random who they decide to hit

Speaking of blue orb. In multiple online games ive had it just go right passed me when im in first and it have to lap around the entire track to come and get me again.

The clock should remain as it is. Make a tryhard lobby where you all agree to not use items.

Attached: JUST DRIVE FASTER DUDE.webm (1280x720, 2.77M)

You earn more coins playing online than you do single player. You get a significant bonus for the first few races every day, on average you earn somewhere between 20-60 per race, but while the bonus is active, you will earn around 200-600 per race.

Deadass theres no one getting those numbers anymore for the first races.

Im 100% sure they accidentally had the wumpa boost modifyer that we found in the files active when the game launched and forgot to turn it off.

Well, I guess I have one platinum now. Why was Slide Coliseum so easy compared to the other ones? I beat the platinum time by like two minutes

Not accepting mediocre and shit port is now considered autistic by a zoomer. Fuck off Nintentoddler.

godlike taste

Attached: 1542605825146.png (580x640, 23K)

Change your system language

I actually have no idea but that's a guess

Is it just me, or is the warning reticle inconsistent? I admit to having shit wifi atm, but half the time I will suddenly get owned by an orb with no warning.

Maybe, but it depends on what race you're playing on. Tiny Arena and Oxide station are the two maps that give the largest amount of coins, so might be because only 2 of the entire list of maps give that high coin payout.

they give huge payouts but i came first on oxide stage in one of my first games tonight and got about 180 for it.

we really need some fucking clarity on this beenox.

Also the fact that online the orb will fucking blind your screen making it all white sucks

>That little toe wiggle

Cute!
and hot :3

Attached: Ripper Roo.gif (205x205, 1.16M)

>King Chicken
Who?

bui?

They're probably testing things out at the moment, so nothing is finalised yet, well probably get an explanation when its done, it seems to change day by day. Do we know if its a hard cut off or will the payouts diminish over time?

I wish they gave characters more trick animations.
Some don't even do tricks as much as just brace for impact.

>he doesn't know

Attached: 0fb4299d095e162afbfea40fec4fb79b09dbca68_full[1].jpg (184x184, 11K)

this game is straight up NOT FUN online. Speedrunning and the driving mechanics are great but getting obliterated by four times in a row is fucking shit. Even worse than mario kart, i haven't rage like this in a while

unironically and literally who?

That's Sofa King, though.

Thinking it's an OC based on the fact in Papu and Joe's cutscene the chicken is bullied and he going to become a racer.
He's in tiger temple as well.

Most important thing, you gotta keep that USF. A triple slide boost inside the speed tunnel, another triple slide boost in the long turn, some more boosts where you can fit them in in that long hallway, and then the actually hard part of keeping it until the next USF pad. Then, do the same around the rest of the track.
N. Gin Labs is the single easiest track to keep USF the whole way around. Practice it in Time Trials.

fuck items, fuck online in this game

Just like mario kart... no thanks

It's not any worse than Mario kart, because there is more skill involved in CTR it just feels a lot shittier to get dicked over by some fuck who just picked up the game. Half the time I am so far ahead that items don't do anything but kill any speed I have going, which is just annoying more than anything.

>wanted to get fisherman Polar
>can't make enough coins in time
What a shame

Attached: 1560773127602.jpg (1121x806, 314K)

Why would that be a bad thing? I know the characters don't really do tricks, but having a couple of varied animations for jumps would be nice verity.

>tfw no 40kart with the physics of CTR
Imagine playing and obtaining Emperor Sacred Fire

Attached: stares in necron.png (564x450, 18K)

>game just crashed
I've never played Retro Stadium or whatever the fuck it's called but I'm worried bros...

Attached: monkaS.png (1200x675, 211K)

Was it autosaving when it crashed?

say goodbye to your data shithead

Attached: 15355668_1391949734162233_8347561238881864077_n.jpg (214x316, 27K)

Post your /fa/ anons

Attached: Crash™ Team Racing Nitro-Fueled_20190625122231.jpg (1920x1080, 225K)

I'm fine. Nothing lost. Just a normal crash during an online race on Papu Pyramid which I was going to lose anyway.

Attached: UmaruLaugh.jpg (948x717, 121K)

Attached: playing as Coco.gif (400x239, 2.35M)

>wanna get N Tropy
>worried about save corruption
>too lazy to backup save every victory
fuck

i wish somebody would release a proper competitive only extremely fast racing game

this game is still too rng for my taste

Why did you post a gdq rubber user

There is also a chicken hidden in every track, apparently.

>last lap
>jostling for first with some N. Gin shitter
>grab an item crate just before he does
>rolls a bomb at me, narrowly misses
>wait for him to get up my ass again
>drop my red vial
>he finishes 3rd
>mfw

Attached: 1510871598161.gif (278x278, 1.94M)

don't tt the retro track as it's possible it the culprit in corrupting save data.

Shit fetish m8

I know of the chicken in mystery caves and castle cortex, now i gotta look for them.

There's definitely something to this door, possible ARG? Especially since King Chicken has been datamined.

Attached: wdghlzhusk631.jpg (2048x1152, 284K)

Looks like it uses the tokens to unlock.

Order of the symbols at the bottom has to mean something

Does anyone actually pay attention to all the clutter in the scenery? I'll see shit in my peripheral, but there's never any time to look at that stuff. Wish they had prioritized framerate

Shooting the chicken in Warped fucked with the timeline and caused a chicken royal family to emerge.

>scuba crash in daily deals
JUST

If there is an ARG we'll probably have a better idea post Grand Prix 1.

That's not what pulls in casuals unfortunately. Playing at a higher skill level means you pretty much ignore anything apart from when and when not to boost. Casuals on the other hand will crawl around the track, so they needed to give them something to look at.

It probably unlocks after all the grand prix are done

Every day until you like it.

Attached: this will keep you awake at night.png (450x550, 433K)

When is grand prix start? Mario maker comes out Friday and I want a chance to play that for a bit before the gran prix starts.

>implying nbrio didnt add them to the older bandicoot women because its his fetish

Attached: 1560835040957.jpg (458x398, 154K)

They've not confirmed how many grand prix there are, my guess was they were going to continue to support the game for a while, not just the 3 that have already been announced. Nina's got to make it in before they stop.

July 3rd.

Stockpile your coins this weekend for the trophy girls.

Assuming we even get extra coins this weekend and that just wasn't a launch thing.

How do I get gud at boosting/maintaining my boost/this whole (ultra)sacred fire shit?

>turns out to be promotion for the KFC event

Attached: kfc.png (586x491, 319K)

Feels good boys. That digital N. Tropy skin is dope too. Now I just need to finish off some random trophies and I'm all good.

Attached: Time Trial.png (388x140, 20K)

Thanks

The data mine implies at least four (with a Halloween themed one in October) and the image when they launched them implied at least 5 since it said more Grand Prixes would be announced in the future.

So we're getting at least five.

why there are no cute girls in balanced? Literally the only good class besides speed but with only uggos and buffoons

>years supply of KFC

what a shit prize

Can I trade in the chicken and just get like all the nashville hot sauce I could ever want instead.

i have trouble picking the correct racing line, i always cut too much or not enough and when i hop to correct i lose boost

any tip? i mostly play speed chars

That's good. My guess they are in the game files because some of the grand prix stuff was meant to be in the base game (trophy girls appearing in the initial launch trailer and stuff) So we could be getting even more.

>KFCGaming
This exists?

I can confirm it resets with the shop. I just earned 400 on Tiny Arena.

Just sell the coupons to fat fucks and make bank.

Weekday multiplier. Weekend multiplier.
Still working stuff. Will update with next content.

>we live in a timeline where a crash game is getting online holiday events
Feels pretty good

I can't stop playing this thing. How does someone just make an one-off racing game which is so good that it's still this fun 20 years later

You're suggesting the weekend multiplyer is bigger?

How do the Grand Prix work for this game? Just seasonal or something? Haven't had a chance to pick up a copy yet so I'm unsure what things work. Also, if you miss one what happens to the rewards? Just permanent unlocks later?

we haven't played for two weekends so he don't know.

any rewards you miss get filtered into the pit stop shop later down the line.

All the items from the grand prix get moved into the pit stop once it ends.

>feel like getting a little better
>get destroyed online, varying in all 8 places, only gotten first twice, barely
>struggling with the relic challenges even finishing them on medium
>can at least beat medium cpu now reliably but still tense up at the start of races

Holy fuck help please. The game is fun but...fuck.

Are kids playing this? I hope they are. Never played CTR back in the day.

Attached: C074DE7B-C29E-4C6C-B016-B0E602DB4693.png (737x592, 93K)

Ah alright. That's cool. Thanks!

It didn't reset yesterday leading people to think it was a weekend only thing. I guess I'll have to test to see if I'm still getting trash rewards.

Brio seems a pretty likely choice for Halloween too given the bolts in his head thing.

>pic

Never fails. Furries make the best giantess images. You'll never be in between the breasts of a bandicoot babe.

Do note the shop prices are stupidly high compared to what you can earn.

Cooter team raping

Literally just disable the items and this is just that.

You can clip the camera behind the wall a little but I don't see anything

>waiting for fall to get brio

makes sense, the first three months already are announced, still it's SUFFERING to wait for him.

Fuck kids.

Currently set to a one hour session after your first online race has concluded. Within that time is when the bonus is applied. The multiplier is upped over the weekend and drops back down at the start of the new week.

dont know if thats confirmed yet but its incredibly likley. Also the prices might be inflated because we earn tokens through challenges in game as well.

I dont think this is true because I was getting 800-600 all weekend long

I only got pennies yesterday.

>Fuck kids.

Attached: 1487538721665.gif (400x296, 443K)

Will I enjoy this if I never played a racing or a crash bandicoot game?

It's probably all completely random. Total RNG because fuck you.

if you like cartoon characters, maybe.

If you enjoy suffering maybe.

Yes, hopping. A lot.

It resets your grip in this game and plats you in the corner.

If you like speed and put in the effort to git gud, definitely.

After your previous one hour session, you must wait another twenty-three hours to pass for the bonus to be reactivated upon the conclusion of your next online event.

>Coco mains.
Yikes and Cringe.

Attached: Empvelo.png (332x523, 165K)

>ND wanted to kill Crash off for good
>end up making one of the greatest kart racers ever made
How did they do it, lads?

Ok. I'm gonna load it up and if I still get pennies Imma gonna slap you silly.

>Coco's reverse animation
s-stop looking at me like that...

Attached: T1555156764761.png (262x326, 97K)

Evan Wells, that's how.

Attached: danqf6j-9206b90a-4d8c-4644-a3af-59135a0ab464.png (988x994, 83K)

I need to get better at this turning thing. Can't get through tight turns with the fast boosts

Attached: 123.gif (750x528, 13K)

Based Velo

How's the Switch version's performance? Portability would be a huge plus for me, but if it runs like shit I won't bother.

Attached: 1543963353597.gif (425x425, 2M)

Attached: 6866C42DFC61497795C4A26AE3E80FAE.jpg (400x419, 33K)

Switch runs perfectly, only downside is a slight downgrade visually (still looks great) and longer load times.

Sounds good then. I'll probably pick it up this Friday.
I did hear the retro skins were PS4 exclusive though, so that kinda stinks.

Because cute girls usually don't do much in life.

>"failed to find suitable game"
>this has been happening all day
good

Attached: 1380145596322.gif (254x144, 385K)

user just throw a bunch of games or wait at the finish line. the game will be convinced youre one of the shitters.

fucking kek

Just finished in a race first place, haven't played in over 24 hours.

30 coins.

Prepare for your slapping.

the class system needs a rework, there is absolutely no reason to play anything besides speed and balanced

the former is virtually the best class but it still has drawbacks, especially online. Balanced are a valid alternative in tracks with tight corners and all the bullshit online throws at you.
Everything else is fucking pointless and completely outclassed by balanced, accel has zero redeeming qualities and turn offer a very negligible benefit but still loses too much.
Those characters should just be dumped into speed and balanced so everybody can main their favorite without being at a disadvantage.

also with airbraking even the benefits of balanced are in jeopardy

speed is just too good

Ripper's pawsie-wawsies.

>accel has zero redeeming qualities
Recovering faster from items and U-turns is pretty broken.

Play another race. Trust me.

He's in.

Attached: dbn8luu-8a51a64c-1326-453e-bbd8-1e586092843d.png (850x687, 559K)

She has this fixed angry expression at all times, but as soon as you hit reverse she starts to smile as she backs towards the screen. It's lewd.

Attached: cc1559927480420.jpg (926x521, 163K)

Balance is fine, there are far larger factors in winning races than the stats, and for casuals, the balance of stats is actually quite good.

easy mode actually makes a difference?

Can't throw a game if I can't get into one.

This. I don't know how anyone plays anything other than accel in kart racers. You're going to get fucked by items no matter how good you are.

Yes, you get an extra 5 seconds, which is huge. Takes a lot of the prestige away if you ask me when there are already Sapphire relics for bad players to get.

the sapphire paint is baller on the classic with flame skin. so i already got a main look.

slide coliseum and tiny arena are piss easy to play even on hard

welp. I'm fucking doing that.

does he have a twitter or something? I never know where to find all his stuff

>back to shit payouts after 3 races
This is fucking fucked.

PantsForHire, if you're in this thread: I got gud. Thanks for taking the time to make that video last night.

Attached: videoplayback.webm (853x480, 2.76M)

Not him but well done

oh god I wanna mating press coco

Attached: cock.jpg (675x835, 267K)

He used to have a Tumblr but that got nuked in the NSFW purge. Ive only seen him post here.

damn. even Yea Forumsidyart booru doesn't have nearly any of his stuff

Is she okay? She’s looking pretty stressed there

Why would ND wanna kill off their own IP. I mean it nearly worked for almost a decade but even then.

Attached: ED5B98FD-6AEA-4A0C-ADD1-5847F783ABC7.jpg (609x750, 74K)

>SUBTLE NAVEL

Attached: a13.jpg (683x693, 98K)

what video?

His stuff gets reposted fairly often here. But yeah it sucks.

Attached: 3662DEF5-6A60-4AA6-8E37-F3AD6C68371D.png (1334x750, 1.67M)

>Want to think I'm good because I can easily beat N. Tropy
>Keep beating more ghosts
>Slowly realize that he's just a fucking shitter
>Miss the Sewer Speedway shortcut once, ignore it the next 2 laps, get fucking flattened
>Still fucking beat him by 10 seconds

Attached: nonon.jpg (277x284, 17K)

I was raging like an impotent chimp about not being able to make that jump in the webm, another user engaged me in some banter and I told him he could at least show or explain the mechanics behind the jump and he actually posted this
youtube.com/watch?v=yfRveR4SZZE

I didn't quite use his drift in method because USF makes entry a bitch but actually seeing it done did help me with positioning, shattered my record without missing that jump once.

wait until you face him on Hyper Space way.

He fucks up around 4 times.

Literally how do people like you exist, I never played it before either but I have never had any of these issues, and a recovery from last place IS possible.

so thats a thing no one tells you

Attached: 11111.webm (1280x720, 1.16M)

Everything about the game is an absolute blast except for the bosses. They rubber band out the ass and just plain cheat. Yeah, I get it's a fucking boss, but hot damn are none of them fun in the slightest.

Damn avatarfag

>online

this was probably just latency

Why are the CNK characters so based?

Attached: Norms.jpg (1080x1080, 75K)

i heard accel characters recover faster from items is that correct? Any other hidden differences should i know? I suppose speed recover the slowest like heavies in mk?

That's not "hidden" user, it's literally in the term, "accel". They get up to speed faster whenever that is necessary.

Where my crunchbros at?

Small Norm main here. I mostly like him because I love small devilish twinks and I've been in love with him since the original CNK.

why? whats shit about it?

They don't actually recover faster. They just get back up to top speed faster.

Because all the good ones get at least 2 stages for themselves

i thought they just reach top speed faster from a boost or something

>people really don't know what acceleration is

OKAY NOW EVERYTHING MAKES SENSE

no brio no buy

I want to kiss Big Norm's belly!

that said, how do I control heavy characters when it comes to tight turns on areas like Dragon Mines?

Jesus Christ, did you never take elementary school science? Do you really not know the definition of acceleration?

Beenox, this is the CEO of Activision speaking. Add Gex to the game or you're I'll spank your bottom.

Attached: Gex in Crash Nitro Fueled 2.png (1920x1080, 1.94M)

I think he's after spyro's dlc

based on my ass

>just got 400 for winning on electron

Wtf is going on

Longer maps have higher coin payout.

wumpa time is fucked

It's kind of lame karts don't change stats. I hate having to constantly change characters to fit particular stages. It'd be nice if I can just keep my chunky fucks and alter them a bit not not be gimped on some stages.

I hate big the cat and omochao. Amy should have teamed up with cream the rabbit and chaos zero (the water guy from sonic adventure). I want big the cat to get beat up by pink gold peach and tiny tiger. I want coco bandicoot and baby rosalina to assault omochao with blue shells and TNT.

n trance rule 63 when

Yet you only get like 40 coins for winning in single player. I don't get why the payouts are so shit in single player.

>No BEENOX poster

fuck karts i want a bike

handling or speed? which one is the best??

Attached: 1552794367245.jpg (549x556, 27K)

>tfw you deny an N. Tropy player their win with 3 missiles right at the finish line

I'm too lazy to check the pit stop today, lads. Sometime tell me or post a screenshot please.

Attached: 1547751847258.jpg (566x453, 101K)

speed

We may be getting a Kart that looks like a bike.

The character you like.

will this game have an active community in the long run? I'm already having trouble finding matches on switch EU

Deadinator is up

>having trouble finding games in EU at 3:30am

Attached: D9nMK56WwAEOewu.jpg (465x395, 22K)

>switch
>EU

Is the battle mode worth tying out? I couldn't find enough players last night believe it or not.

Speed

not now dumbo, this afternoon

>crunch’s idle animation

Attached: F734EE4B-D78E-4F0B-AE6A-DA282E5BF503.jpg (685x1023, 110K)

>1 hour of online play after shop resets nets me 2k

not the worst thing actually

it sucks ass. well, maybe it wouldn't if it distributed players correctly. Played a few matches with around 6 people and they divided it 5 vs 1 everytime

There needs to be a way to edit stats without doing what MK8 does, like maybe you get an extra point to use on 2 stats to upgrade the racer or something

its dead. most people Ive gotten in a lobby was 3

Is this why fuckers are always picking short maps for faster payouts and more games in?

They should really make this a feature, maybe even add the option to change every characters' voice manually like Dragon's Crown

Was never could at CTR but slowly trying to 100% adventure didn't even see myself wanting to get plats for the relics after a couple of golds I think I will go back and try my hand at plating all time relics.

seems like it to me

i only won once on roo's tubes. i got 100 coin payout for a stage normally 20. so yeah not the best gains but good.

How do I keep USF on Polar Pass?

Attached: 1561251014692.jpg (720x463, 33K)

Most of us have bigger hardons for Tawna and the trophy girls, sorry.
when the FUCK IS THE GRAND PRIX

>wait 2+ minutes to get into match
>lasts a whole 15 seconds before ending
Not worth it.

Man it feels really good to win against N. Tropy fags.

July 3rd

I won on Tiny Arena and got 400 so I don't know what the fuck is going on anymore.

>when the FUCK IS THE GRAND PRIX
July 3rd

is it 3rd or 5th?

seems strange to schedule an update for a wednesday.

x5 bonus for winning, x10 on weekend bonus?

What are these creatures meant to be? Crash Bandicoot was just humans and the animal experiments, why do these elves exist

If I don't see a bunch of fanart of big busty blonde Tawna in a stars and stripes bikini eating burgers and hotdogs, I'm gonna be super disappointed.

the characters of CNK are all from other planets, the mimes are from the time themed planet.

different planet in a galaxy ruled by Velo.

Different tracks give different payouts of coins, Electron Avenue and Tiny Arena give the most at 80 coins (400 coins for weekday online WumpaTime and 800 coins for weekend online WumpaTime)

>seems strange to schedule an update for a wednesday.
It's also a day before a holiday.

>CNK has the planet Terra which is a copy of earth
>Literally a temple of Tiny resides here

what does the Krunk people love about Tiny so much?

literal symbol of godlyness, hes a natty

>People wants to fuck this
It's been extinct for a long time tho

Attached: Crash_bandicoot_FINAL.png (1240x1112, 812K)

>Set my file to medium difficulty
>Can't change it back
>Already at 54%
fuck

Attached: 1541260544052.jpg (170x208, 12K)

they do worship him at the end of the cortex story but how did they know of Tiny even before he came?

I'm sexually attracted to Coco Bandicoot, Tawna, and the nitro girls. Is there anyway to farm/grind for wumpa coins offline besides tiny arena and hyper spaceway?

It's true

Attached: battle.webm (900x506, 2.78M)

dungaree ass

>been playing non stop the past couple days
>go out for a drive
>almost feel compelled to drift and boost irl

start two more save files for easy and hard difficulty

with those alt skins on everybody for up to 25 wins you may as well use all save files to farm them.

>avoids missile
>straight into barrel
lol

So I just was about to be hit by a warp ball so I put up a shield expecting to block it.

It went past me and looped the whole track to try again.

Maybe that wasnt tiny but something that looked exactly like him

he got a mask

This was a very productive coin gathering session.

I went from 1400 coins to 0 since Activisions servers are apparently garbage.

Shoudln't that be 'picked up'

so he did
I was focused on the barrel

Terra is a copy, so my guess is they witnessed Tiny and deemed him the god of the planet Earth, hence the temple with his iconography everywhere.

It has always been autistic PCfag, nintenChads are scoring pussy while you are fapping to pornhub

Wait, is it 3 points at default? Fucking lel, it goes up to 9, why did they make it so low?

>year of free KFC
The only thing I dislike about that is having to go to a KFC.

Popeyes is better

Just got my 4th platinum relic, do they get harder as I go deeper into adventure mode?

Much harder. Have fun.

>not even that good at the game, constantly losing my reserves and USF
>still lap most casuals online anyway
>often lobbies implode on me after one race
got a feeling so complicated
i'm just using crunch with team oxide car and team bandicoot paint, nothing that special that would scream that i'm a master of the game

they literally dethroned KFC as the most successful chicken chain but i never seen one in my state.

GONNA GET YOU LIKE A SPACE BOY

Attached: CTR_N._Cortex_In-Kart_%28Front%29.png (1024x768, 421K)

So what are Handling character's advantages?

They are cute

GETTTTTT GUUUUUUUDDDD

WHOA OH OH OH

>Play online
>Spontaneously combust 5 times
>Hit an invisible flask at least twice
Anybody else or just my shit internet?

to turn better

but teching the break makes that worthless so they're slow for no good reason

A personal handicap to style on people online.

happened to me a few times and i have amazing fully wired.

Oh for fuck's sake this second Oxide race

Attached: 416x416.jpg (416x416, 18K)

N. Sanely harder.

try to lead early, it's not worth trying to avoid his red beakers.

Slide Coliseum

Yeah the one time I was in the lead I got missiles right at the start, but then he ended up passing me later

>finished Adventure 101%
>play a few online matches, had fun
>time trials are too stressful

Well, I got all my fun out of this game. Roster is pretty shit. Bandicoot girls shoulda been on the launch roster.

just save all the missiles after you hit him with 1

>waifu shitter bows out
Good

I had two but he blocked both of them with cannonballs lol

If you can get ahead of him before the big jump through the center of the station, and drop a Beaker or Nitro Crate in the middle of the ramp, he'll fall to a previous section of the track and give you a crazy lead.

Good luck, user.

Attached: 1521916950301.jpg (158x160, 30K)

Game just needed more female characters, you faggot. Almost it's a sin that we have to wait months for N. Brio, Koala Kong, and Nina. Fuck, I'd even take Rilla Roo over garbage like Norm.

I'm not gonna say you're wrong, but Popeye's is just too salty for me to handle. A few bites and I can barely stand the sodium overdose.

>hating on the Norms

fuck off already

Overalls going out of style only serves to make her cuter.

because naughty dog never owned the rights to crash bandicoot, universal did. ctr wasn't meant to be a crash game originally but sony pressured naughty dog into working with universal again to make ctr a crash game, so naughty dog thought to try and kill the series by jumping the shark with oxide being an alien.

People online have done that to me a couple times. Cunts.

>garbage like Norm.

t. big head with stupid springy hair

Attached: Norm Gun.png (399x390, 309K)

is the switch version worth it lads? heard the load times were shite

The game is called "Crash" user, what did you expect?

Attached: 1523993154792.png (608x336, 194K)

nvm I beat him

Attached: 1552269314805.jpg (565x422, 19K)

So, do their bandicoot tits jiggle in the animations or not?

It feels like they're setting up for so many extra characters. I think it's implied we'll be getting fake Velo at some point too

is this worth buying? I want dragon quest builders 2 but I probably won't have any more money for months.

strawpoll.me/18227692

it's fine if you're like me and get used to things like waiting. also portability. nothing i can say should make you buy the switch over another console, really.

Also now that I'm seeing the credits again, it reminded me how ridiculously long they are. I watched it all the way through the first time and it was legitimately like fifteen or twenty minutes, all these people who were barely tangentially involved in the game

I'm pretty sure fake velo was confirmed (according to leaks) to be a skin for real velo.

It feels like there's a 1-2 second delay on everything going on in game. Invisible items are 100% a thing.

I wonder how long this game will last though. Will people be playing the online for months? I almost feel like it should have a mode with no weapons, so people can just race. Having eight people spamming weapons makes it such a clusterfuck

how is that supposed to work, the fake is a fat bastard jabba the hutt wannabe.

>I did hear the retro skins were PS4 exclusive though, so that kinda stinks
They were half-assed anyway. Instead of doing how they looked in the old game justice they just painted the current models to look old.

>good enough to 100% the game
>too much of a little bitch for online

you don't make sense bro

Good race Bob Long you cheeky faggot clocking me through a wall on that curve

>Man it feels really good to weapon spam against N. Tropy fags

come visit our CTR General folks

>deleted

Attached: 1553272485071.jpg (228x216, 16K)

Better pay up or request shit from drawfags

But /vg/ sucks

small generals are comfy

Damn I forgot how hard this game was.
I love it, I also love how fast the game feels.
Also the Switch version seems to be fine, loading times don't really annoy me as much as I thought they would.
I was hesitant on the Nitro content but I am glad they included it because I really wanna keep playing.

>finally get to oxide
>he starts early and spams every item, some of which stay on the map
Ah fuck this I'm not doing it rn , I'll do it tomorrow

>/vg/
It's dead, flks, pack it in.

Gross. After seeing the trophy girl redesigns revealed in those non-objectifying racing suits I thought Beenox was better than this.

This game is fun, but holy fuck the hit animation is annoying as fuck. I get it, someone threw a beaker and I got hit. You don't need to have me jump 8 million times while violently tumbling around. Just do the mario kart spinout thing. Goddam.

Attached: 1560827770484.jpg (684x684, 54K)

i used to frequent MK7 threads and we got a whole month of launch to have threads here. after that, we make weekend threads. fuck /vg/

muh female representation

Fuck off cunt. Why the fuck are you reporting ingame content that is literally ontopic

Attached: 0.jpg (399x373, 14K)

I wish Bandicoots were real.

Attached: Ami.webm (1920x1080, 338K)

Nah, Church's or Krispy Krunchy.

Coco?
more like: Cock-hoe

Guess I better dump the rest since it triggers the resident feminazi so much.

Attached: Isabella.webm (1920x1080, 1.42M)

>Literally put sexy bandicoot women in the game

Nah, I kinda still just want to play Coco, bros.

Reminder to save your wumpa coins for these bandicuties. The trophy girls are going straight to the pit stop.

seriously, how is Brio not in the game?
>Crash Bandicoot 1
>Crash Bandicoot 2
>Twinsanity
>Mind over Mutant
he's more iconic than the majority of the cast that actually got in.

Attached: 1560300894258.jpg (1280x720, 121K)

I don't see you complaining about Papu and Crunch's naked and bouncing 'assets'

Attached: Papu Papu.webm (720x900, 2.97M)

fuck that where's my Pinstripe skin

he'll be in with a grand prix just be patient.

Attached: Megumi.webm (1920x1080, 454K)

Attached: Liz.webm (1920x1080, 539K)

>asian one has smaller tits
what did Activision mean by this?

DEEPEST LORE

Attached: 1560739000028.png (1240x399, 69K)

I thought you just build up the online nitro gauge while the grand prix is going on.
they go to the pit stop if you miss them during the grand prix

I'll be saving my coins for someone better if you don't mind

Attached: 3595_Ke314khp.png (741x720, 746K)

Yeah sorry about that. Hopefully when July 3rd comes around we can get more ingame pics with them. I still kinda wish there was an all-around class one.

Attached: Ami2.webm (1150x647, 2.69M)

I said before we knew that the best scenario would be for them to be added as drivers, I can't believe it actually happened.
And still, retards complain.

based whoretex poster

Attached: 1534872885163.jpg (500x499, 53K)

>In addition to Tawna, players will be re-introduced to Ami, Isabella, Megumi, and Liz. Together, they are now known as the Nitro Squad (formerly known as the Trophy Girls in the original CTR), and are now characters that you can race with! They can be unlocked using Wumpa Coins in the Pit Stop during the first Grand Prix.
blog.us.playstation.com/2019/06/11/beenox-introduces-post-launch-grand-prix-content-for-ctr-nitro-fueled/
Tawna is unlocked with Nitro points, but the trophy girls are in the Pit Stop.

They're going to be in a super expensive bundle too like the summer bundle, I can feel it.

Save, save, save, anons.

Attached: Tawna.webm (1920x1080, 395K)

My only complaint is that two of them are turning instead of being one per class.

shit. guess I better start saving. they better not be more expensive than the other characters. 1500 coins tops

Didn't Tawna leave Crash for Pinstripe?

I am platinum mad

Attached: Old_Buu_Emerges_-_Vegeta_endures.png (556x758, 262K)

That's exactly what I'm doing.

N. Trance can wait for now I guess.

I wouldn't be surprised if they are just in one big bundle. Possibly 10k or more.

no that's Coco.

Attached: 1560739359096.png (624x204, 20K)

I main accel and I finish first almost all the time and can beat oxide with no issues. I don’t think the differences between classes is that bad.

Never ever, Pinny.

Attached: T1556499373570.png (1047x582, 990K)

Is it me or is remake/reboot Tawna always wearing a bitchy expression? Like they made that little handwave about her running off with Pinstripe part of her character. I wouldn't be surprised if her mask is Uka in this game

July 3rd can't come fast enough.

>covered them up
I dont see it

She's not. Her mask is Aku Aku we've actually seen it already.

I wish Potoroos were real

I wish brillant scientists with evolvo rays were real

Yup

crashbandicoot.fandom.com/wiki/Tawna

She and Crash are donezo.

Attached: 1560576823128.png (550x645, 495K)

>da sjws
it's all so tiresome

>fandom.com/wiki
Cope harder Pinny

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 86K)

I wish dingos AND crocodiles were real

Will do

>literally only based off a page in the manga
so not canon

Crash 1 had the most iconic ending. That blimp flying around the burning castle was kino

There's a reason Tawna, Pinstripe and Coco are in the same stat class user

I'm surprised Cortex's daughter isn't in this game.

holy shit, she's got a tail
how can Coco possibly compete?

THICC

twinsanity is canon and tawna opens a strip club