Post good games with good price please

post good games with good price please

Attached: 4687_steamsalesale_7e81469434c5077f4b96f914f30f9c67.jpg (625x416, 38K)

All of them on the pirate bay store.

im not pirate, im good men

recommend a "good" arcade mp fps

Blood Bowl 2

Attached: aa.jpg (500x745, 141K)

ratz intagib
screencheat

I can't. Ask me again at xmas

Bastion and Transistor are 75% off, and Pyre's 60% off. The Metal Gear games on steam (Phantom Pain, Ground Zeroes, and Revengeance, also online if you wanna count that) are all 60-75% off. Battleblock is 80% off, Portal 1 and 2 are literally only a dollar each (and if you get both you save like 50 cents), etc.

Attached: PlayBloodBowlTheySaid.png (280x280, 221K)

>my wish list is so obscure, i can't even pirate them

>games i want either have 0 seeders, dead links, or broken cracks that never got fixed

the pirate scene is fucking DEAD

Accurate representation desu

is it better than the first one? it was kind of fun but also a bit unpolished. and i swear to god the AI cheated

RS2 is 67% off.

Attached: nam rice farmer.jpg (1920x1080, 549K)

Pirate bay is full of narcs and snitches

My cart so far. Some recommend me another couch multiplayer game or a fanservice game (not neptunia, atelier or senran kagurea). Thinking about snk heroine.

Attached: cart.png (646x493, 77K)

Sc6 is 67% off, pretty good if you like figures

Attached: 1545097758919.png (513x403, 314K)

But can you play offline?

No.
What are you doing buying single player games anyways?

I think the system fucked up, I only have like 30k points and the purchase went through

Attached: Capture.jpg (610x732, 70K)

If you don't buy at full price on day one you are no different than a pirate.
You're arguably worse because at least pirates will talk about their games in the opening week and spread awareness.

I'm getting F:NV (-67%) and Max Payne 3 (-65%).

Considering Hollow Knight (-40%), probably will get it because it's the historical low apparently.

Based system malfunction.

did you get the mail?

not yet but the game's in my library and I got confirmation from paypal, wonder if they'll force a refund

You're not getting it then, I've had one purchase refunded an hour later even if the games appeared in my library

seriously reccommend me something

>MFL
Nice
Me and my pals loved co-oping 1001 spikes, and towerfall for vs

*fighters

Better beat it before they refund it m8

is anyone even still playing it