Why is there a sticky for based reddit fake hype man?

why is there a sticky for based reddit fake hype man?

Attached: 760A86B0-CC43-4E13-A1C6-4E46AF7EA5CF.jpg (701x832, 49K)

>posting another thread because you HAVE to have attention
to answer your question, so that the autism is consolidated into one place instead of having dumb forty dumb threads

He died user...

Because it's bing bing. Mods don't actually care if it's someone important like TB, but if it's nintendo it's a big deal.

What are those white spots?

mods are nintendies
ecelebs are okay if they bing bing wahoo

is the cumstaind from sucking nintendo's cock
good

Cancer

the rampant smash rosterfaggotry and this sticky are basically proof of this

Attached: Most Embarassing moment in v history.jpg (600x309, 69K)

containment thread

>someone important like TB
funny joke

Settle down and use your head. Would you rather have the one stick or an aentire board inundated with threads made by aqutistic nintens?

It's ok, because it's nintendo

Attached: 1489606591435.png (152x180, 9K)

I know Yea Forums hates him and all e-celebs but i unironically loved his streams, they were very comfy, fun and he was such a cool guy to be around, most people just know him as the smash screaming guy but i think there was more to him than that, it's really sad to see him go like that so suddenly, he seemed fine before the apology video

Attached: 20190625_150548.png (719x992, 1.07M)

ONE LESS NINT0DDLER TO WORRY ABOUT AHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA

Attached: WHIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.png (640x503, 179K)

Sure thing zoom zoom

Nice

LOL

I don't think he can top this reaction for Banjo and Kazooie getting in Smash.

I usually don't partake in dancing on graves but i am so annoying by the constant threads about him that i'm just glad they'll be over soon

hopefully scott the woz is next

TB gave information on the quality of a bunch of PC releases. That's important information.

YOOOOOOO ITS BANJO FROM ... THE BANJO GAMES WOOOHOOOO SO HYPE NIGGA WE WUZ KAAANGZ THIS IS SO HYPE
UH? NO I NEVER PLAYED A BANJO GAME BUT THIS IS SO GOOD SO HYPE AYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Hey y’all, Scott here.

YIKES!

>he doesn't realize that it doesn't fucking matter and what we're left with is both a sticky and an entire board 'inundated with threads made by aqutistic nintens' AND the provoked seethers seething at said nintens. i.e. this thread.

>make racists/transphobic comments all day
>tell other people "kys" all day
>some nintendo streamer dies
>type "kek"
>WOAAAH BRO NOT COOL
Did I missed something?

Attached: SF.webm (1034x764, 784K)

>THERE APPEARS TO BE ONE SINGULAR THREAD DEDICATED ENTIRELY TO THIS TOPIC. I KNOW JUST WHAT TO DO, I'LL BE A FLAMING, ATTENTION SEEKING FAGGOT THAT EVEN ETIKA COULDN'T BEAT AND CREATE ANOTHER!

lel

I'm a huge Nintendo fan but I despised the shit out of this guy, just another annoying attention whore. Not to be edgy, but I really can't wait until next week when he is literally never spoken of ever again.

based.
I hate that ugly ass zoomer.

Good. Shouldn't have punched that cop.

Vitiligo

Yeah, Yea Forums isn't one person you retarded nigger.

Faggot