Who do you main in melee?

Who do you main in melee?

Attached: file.png (606x451, 345K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A4cJ2gMML4Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

is PP still sponsored?
if so how? he hasnt been to a tourny in 10years

I don't really main anyone, I like playing the fire emblem characters and king k rool. I don't understand why anyone would main in this game, it's a fucking party game to play with friends or your sister.

Is ur sister cute user?

what is it with videogame and trannies?

when the fuck is he going to a tournament

Attached: 1545988600115.jpg (624x570, 122K)

sure

Just a big virtue signal. PP had a thing where he let his twitch chat decide what he should hang on the wall and it ended up being a trans flag thanks to the chat.

I fucking love Mario in melee. He's a shitty character, but he can be so sick. I love going to locals and shitting on high tiers with him.

How can you not love these?
youtube.com/watch?v=A4cJ2gMML4Q

Samus, there's nothing more based than getting a sick SWD edgeguard or extender combos

I like captain falcon but his neutral game is kind of frustrating at times. Especially against Marth because of his huge range and jigglypuff/pikachu because they're so hard to grab. Comboing into a knee is the most satisfying action to do in the game.

Smallish twitch chats are tranny central, its the perfect environment to run the place with a discord clique

Yikes, Falcon is braindead as fuck. Basically a speedy Jigglypuff. He even has a kill confirm off down throw, braindead

:3 how cute from 1 to 10?

Ganondorf. He is just so fun to play and I fucking wreck my friends with him even when they play shitty characters like Marth and falco

A lot of characters have confirms off of throws, what's your point? You're the braindead one if you don't DI the throw properly

lol kid keep shffl nairing and fishing for a d-throw knee, u're trash kek

Samus

k. I'm not even the falcon player ya dingus

Cope

>Has a testosterone deficiency
>Puts tranny flag on wall

Play me and we'll find out who's really coping (v:

Sheik. I might stop being a little bitch and just go with my dream of being halfway decent with Yoshi. He’s just a hard character to play.

fm5.9 faggot, ill fkin destroy u with my marth

This is what Melee does to a person

man i wish luigi and mario were high tier in melee. Also, they sound like shit in the sequels.

Every character is hard at a certain point, just in different ways. Just sit down for a day and grind out the tedious things, it goes a long way to improve your play.

>he
she's a woman, it'd be best to refer to her by her pronouns

here you go

8bf72365

never

Yeah, it sucks. Mario is just held back by lack of powerful moves that kill early and luigi needs a better recovery/aerial drift. It's such small things they need, but they go a long way.

kek get fucking destroyed, you're garbage

>coping that hard after my 4 stock on your marth

>4 stock when I wasn't trying
>implying that matters after I humiliated your Falco play

>he got 4stocked as marth
OH NO NO NO NO

Kek what a bitch

It's not like he's on payroll or anything, the most they have to do is send him a T-shirt once a year.
Also shoutouts to all the retards still giving PPMD money and trusting him when he says he's coming back.

>Implying
Marth has a higher skillcap than Fox

>Thinks his bread and butter combos on my falco mattered after what I did with my Mario
Typical coping marth player

If I still played melee I'd probably master the yoyo trick and main Ness. Shit looks insane but it probably won't make him viable due to his floatiness.

Kek, when I busted out my Kirby and JV3d your Sheik is when I knew I'd won the mental

COPE

Was hoping for melee discussion but I think I just entered the cringiest thread on Yea Forums right now.

Have sex

I main puff because the amount of fun I have is inversely proportional to the amount of fun my opponent isn't having

Oof.

At least he's streaming melee now. But yeah, I won't believe he's back until he's actually at a tournament.

He'll never go to tournaments because he has an imaginary condition he made up with his mind, which is why he's seen a bunch of doctors who have said theres nothing wrong with him since his T levels got fixed, and now he's paying to see quack alternative medicine doctors.