Why are buyfags so mad about pirating games and softmodding/hacking of hardware?

Why are buyfags so mad about pirating games and softmodding/hacking of hardware?
Can you explain? I know a lot of you guys are against that stuff, but why? Some people just don't have the benefits of buying new games for the full price or just want to get more experience out of their system.

Where's the wrong in that?

Attached: itstrue.png (2518x1024, 320K)

Nobody cares that you pirate. Literally nobody is mad. You faggots literally create this headcannon to make yourselves feel superior for not buying games.

why u mad doe

Pirating is dangerous

Similar, but better question; why do I keep seeing thread that involved pirating in Yea Forums?

t. buttmad buyfag

Not buying things is definitely superior to buy coping retard

Isn't actually if you take the proper measurements to hide your traces

Case in point
Keep shilling your delusional headcanon

>Literally nobody is mad
why are you mad then?

>Why are buyfags so mad about pirating games and softmodding/hacking of hardware?
Uh, nobody really is. People are just more annoyed that people post constantly ABOUT pirating stuff
I mean fuck, you made a thread with no purpose other than asking "dude why do buyfags get angry at us pirates lmao"

Are you so autistic that you can't even consider the possibility that some people buy games but also pirate them if they can?
It always has to be a war if you faggots. It's genuinely as if you have autism and can't consider more than one possibility.

THAT'S NOT FAIR WE ARE WASTING OUR MONEY AND YOU SHOULD DO IT TOO

Seethe harder cuck the money you spend on games goes into my life fund. When you're looking onto your obsolete game collection, which most are defunct of, I'm living in a beautiful house with wife and children each of them having a hacked console and computer full of functional games that were pirated.
incel buyfag cope go suck cock for new mario maker game

>look ma I shitposted again!

>buy games when you can pirate

That doesnt make sense, just dont be tech illiterate and you can pirate anything

Plebbitor Consumerists, thats why OP.
I just wish I could figure out how pirating works but I'm too lazy to figure it out.
oh well
>YO HO YO HO A PIRATES LIFE FOR ME

Attached: Pirate bros.jpg (989x710, 204K)

Delicious buyfag tears!

SEETHING

>look ma I baited them again I'm winning!

Just ask your homie who started learning computer science in Uni, if he doesn't know he is a phony faggot.

reddit tier post

Pretty easy bro. Fitgirl is a good helper. All I'm saying.

>look how many buzzwords I used ma that's gonna git him!

just follow the instructions, jesus christ, I used to do this when I was 13 yo, stop being so stupid

>being poor

Attached: 1560519654510.png (388x413, 5K)

bruh moment sadly no one to upvote your epic roast

you don't actually know what a buzzword is and is using it as a actual buzzword

Being a Pirate isn't about thinking all games should be free, it's about knowing dumb normies will continue to prop up the industry while you enjoy the fruits of their labour. In fact, I think games should cost even more, so the wagies must work harder and have less to time to bother us

Attached: 1549030532330.jpg (409x409, 24K)

Your responses only make my dick harder

>not spending money makes you poor!

Let me guess you are american

Seething buyfag

Can we just fucking murder buyfags already? I mean public hangings, executions, the lot. Imagine how the world would be after..........

This. Scarcity is myth to keep the wagie waging. The superior NEET race enjoys the fruits of society, but someone must work for it.

> no nO NONO NOO buyfags stop debunking meee! Its the only thing ive got to make me feel better, noooo!

Attached: 1561317435328.png (450x450, 242K)