He unironicly resubscribed

>he unironicly resubscribed

Attached: 1231312312312.jpg (2827x1608, 803K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ziqDDz6L1Ko?t=630
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

stop coping, we're going home

This is now a Shadowbringers thread. What's your main gonna be?

Attached: job roulette.gif (600x600, 2.11M)

>playing a game filled with trannies
no thanks

good thing I'm playing ironically

>coping this hard that you need to use wow to start a shadowbringers thread

if you're gonna pretend to be us in game, don't pretend to be us in threads

Attached: 54525321661.gif (220x190, 1.66M)

For me, it's Black Mage.

why would anybody play that shit game, stop having shit taste kek

Try as you might, you can never go back, 2004 was 15 years ago.

This is just proof how much people live in the past. I love many things that are older, not simply because they are archaic but because they are just plain better. However, It's and obvious sign of mental illness if someone is trying to recapture something long since gone and behind. Let it go, let the previous thrill of WoW die away, and you will find yourself living in a world of new thrills and excitement all the time; this goes for everything in life.

Attached: 1p3.jpg (316x395, 47K)

already went back with private servers and had the time of my life, going back officially now

Stop coping

Attached: 1558178403259.png (1920x1080, 3.09M)

RDM looks just as piss easy in ShB as in SB.

Attached: 1560924405248.jpg (900x1298, 180K)

>Why yes, I do plan to resub a few days before release. It's called rewarding Blizzard for actually listening to their fans for once. It's called voting with your wallet. You might want to grow up if you have a problem with that.

Attached: gigachad wow coming home.jpg (1242x1394, 222K)

Tauren Warrior, obviously.

Gnome Mage, the only true answer.

or maybe shaman I can't decide

Attached: 1552962511528.jpg (640x906, 84K)

HUMAN.

MALE.

WARLOCK.

NEXT QUESTION.

I didn't yet, but my buddy did, despite only speaking german and his only two words in english he knows are "fuck" and "shit."
Once he learnt that Blizzard was not gonna make DE/FR Servers for Eu, he lost his shit and threw his keyboard out of the window and yelled(translated):"Blizzard can fuck itself their knee."

8.2 is a step in the right direction, but wow is still rotten to its core. Destroyed by years of catering to a market that doesn't want to play leading to a "play the patch" game that caters to the lowest player, and whips the back of the most hardcore of players, and totally ignores the other 95% of people who could potentially be really invested.

If the rumours of XIV having more subs now is true, then they've only got themselves to blame.

This is a legitimate question and not bait but what is everyone going to do once they run out of stuff to do in vanilla? Is everyone just going to keep playing the same content until they get bored and quit? I don't see how the game can last with zero new content ever.

>running out of stuff in vanilla
Dude what. I basically ruined my late teens with classic alone before BC released and I was hardly done with anything once the expansion came.
Blizzard has enough time to figure out new shit once classic gets released and the phases cycle through.

Unlike BFA, in classic you don't have to log in every day for prĂ³gress, you can do shit in 2-3 day no life bursts and then don't touch the game fo a month and won't be further behind on progress.

I even doubt that more than 50% of the classic userbase will reach 60 before Phase 3 or even Phase 4 drops.

Orc Hunter

Eventually though all the vanilla content will be released though and everyone who wants to will have played it and gotten it on farm. Even if it's a few years down the road what happens after that? Has everyone just gotten their fix and the game is EoL?

Who knows. If Blizzard is lazy, they're just gonna setup BC servers and maybe wrath servers and call it a day.
Or they'll do classic+ if enough people cry for it.
Mark Kern(wow vanilla dungeon builder) put it nicely:
>The assets are there, the content is there, just not adjusted for vanilla wow standards.
>While wow vanilla was a ramshackle game were things were thrown in rather for the fun than perfectly balanced, it was still fun enough to get millions of players hooked.
>Why not make classic+ the content of Burning Crusade and later expansion but adapted for classic?

Alright that basically answers my question. Thanks user.

>he unironicly resubscribed

Attached: 1561434676978.png (304x481, 283K)

Not sure if I should go as a WHM or SCH for this expansion. I found WHM to be super boring but I'm good at it whereas I find SCH to be fun but not as good with it as I'm with WHM.
Plus there's also general nerfs to SCH too.

Attached: Theta.png (1117x833, 333K)

why do you think it matters? nobody is asking what we'll all do after we beat cyberpunk. we'll move on. we can get easy 500 hours from classic wow, i'll worry about the 'after' when the time comes

Ooooh Elden Ring

>why do you think it matters?
I haven't been keeping up with classic at all and was curious if there were any plans to roll out additional content or anything. The other user said that's a solid maybe which answered the question.

Attached: f32f03f8c09319353126fcfad59408fad481fb8d.png (280x427, 189K)

same struggle as you but
>Plus there's also general nerfs to SCH too
just isnt true. SCH will probably be able to solo heal right off the bat
leaning more towards WHM though since Dia and Glare animations are insanely good

nobody knows, not even blizz probably, it's 2 years out

Just watched this video, the 8.2 end boss looks like she's about on par with Argath in Rabanastre. Kind of pathetic. youtu.be/ziqDDz6L1Ko?t=630