These discounts are fucking awful. Even weekends had better

These discounts are fucking awful. Even weekends had better.

Attached: d3c.jpg (680x634, 41K)

Blame the shitty grand prix gimmick.

Can we give Zootopia the MLP status where any image gets a ban?

LMAO even playstation days of play was better

we can not have no questions asked refunds, and the discounts we had before.

PAY YO TAXES

>we can not have no questions asked refunds, and the discounts we had before.
That's fine I dont refund stuff anyways. Only impulse buying retards wanted it, and they deserve to lose their money.

well steam dont have a choice whether to impliment those refunds

>10% off
>(you save $10.99)

Attached: 1561263244748.jpg (283x302, 11K)

false

many big retailers will give you store credit if you buy something then they discount it the next day. steam simply cannot be bothered to update their support system.

have you ever used steam support? i hope not. i wouldnt wish that hell on my worst enemy.

you clearly dont understand that the refund policies were introduced because of the aussie government and the eu in which store credit in place of refunds are not valid
ive refunded multiple games and never had an issue, but ive never had a more complicated issue to be fixed

RAID for 5 bucks?
That's quite good actually.

But yeah except that it's shit.
Go to Epic Games Store for way better prices.

The easy fix is to just ban those markets then. Fuck the EU and those gravity belt criminals I just want cheap games

Pirating is free?

Meanwhile the Epic Store just hands out games for free.

i rarely see it get posted zootopia was not even that good to begin with instead we should ban any Pokemon posters who get off there containment board

Which can be blamed to Value you dunce.

if you can't find something to buy during a steam sale you either don't have a good wishlist or you've already bought 1000+ games

everyone else always finds at least 3-5 titles

lurk more

I mainly lurk i dont see zootopia shit get posted often even on the fringe hours around 4 am this stuff is mostly Yea Forums bait anyways.

really makes you kangaero

Attached: 1557165274994.png (762x206, 24K)